2022 NFL Draft

wile

Master
Face it men the draft is yet another Charlie Brown special football edition. I just hope one of the posters did not have an epic meltdown as the script played out and facts, logic and human decency fooled again. That year that poor guy had his meltdown over the draft was really painful to read, that was truly horrible.

Then I got up this morning and read that the Packers went all in All Africa 11 times, too bad for Rodgers but I hope they lose 15 games (Beat the Bears of course). But here is the deal, people virtue signal to the extremes for social approval and for Gutenkuck how could he lose in the short term? Social approval is powerful and belies all logic and reason at times, heck we have parents willing to mutilate their children for likes on social media, yes mutilate and destroy their children so what is 11 mediocre draft picked players to an over paid clown of a GM.

NikoDuke

Guru
I still feel that if GB greatly underperform in coming season, the bullseye will be squarely on Rodgers and thus, all White QB's and not this cuck GM and the overwhelming numbers of Upsides..

sprintstar

Mentor
NikoDuke, you are most likely correct. My nephew who is a die hard GB fan since the 80's texted me yesterday saying he thinks GB deliberately drafted negroes to undermine GB's chance of being successful in an attempt to get rid of Rodgers and white QB's across the board and it is a collusion of owners(Jewish) to do so.....

I myself believe that owners call the shots in the draft not the coaches or GM otherwise there would not be so many "plain dumb" "brain scratching" draft choices made.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I still can't believe Leo Chenal was not taken in the first two rounds by a 3-4 team. He's an ideal fit.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Face it men the draft is yet another Charlie Brown special football edition. I just hope one of the posters did not have an epic meltdown as the script played out and facts, logic and human decency fooled again. That year that poor guy had his meltdown over the draft was really painful to read, that was truly horrible.

Then I got up this morning and read that the Packers went all in All Africa 11 times, too bad for Rodgers but I hope they lose 15 games (Beat the Bears of course). But here is the deal, people virtue signal to the extremes for social approval and for Gutenkuck how could he lose in the short term? Social approval is powerful and belies all logic and reason at times, heck we have parents willing to mutilate their children for likes on social media, yes mutilate and destroy their children so what is 11 mediocre draft picked players to an over paid clown of a GM.

Who melted down and in what year? I don't remember that.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think Zander Horvath will get some carries this year... and he will dominate when he does. He could be an easy 1,000 yard rusher. Jut going to take an injury or two and he will be the main man. I predict the Hillis curse will come into play!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Getting back to the 60 player threshold for a moment. I have watched a few press conferences and GMs have stated that due to the COVID year this was the deepest draft class they can recall having to do work on. So even with a bigger pool of players to be drafted from the number of White players drafted falls safely within the unspoken 20-23% range once again.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Getting back to the 60 player threshold for a moment. I have watched a few press conferences and GMs have stated that due to the COVID year this was the deepest draft class they can recall having to do work on. So even with a bigger pool of players to be drafted from the number of White players drafted falls safely within the unspoken 20-23% range once again.
Yep, at this point our job is to simply document this Caste System. As Wile said, no one should get too emotionally invested in the actual result as it’s predetermined to be the same general amount selected.

We’ve seen players like Harrison Smith, Cooper Kupp and CMac come along and their excellence has changed nothing. No wave of White players to try to find the next great. We’ve also seen plenty of great White athletes produce in college AND have great measureables in the combine or pro days. Plenty of these guys get passed over too so there is no way to beat their system through merit. I think the only answer is to help hasten it’s demise and mock it. Obviously don’t give any money to the beast, and when possible, openly critique it to anyone who will listen. Like the US government, I don’t think there’s anyway to reform something so corrupted.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yep, at this point our job is to simply document this Caste System. As Wile said, no one should get too emotionally invested in the actual result as it’s predetermined to be the same general amount selected.

We’ve seen players like Harrison Smith, Cooper Kupp and CMac come along and their excellence has changed nothing. No wave of White players to try to find the next great. We’ve also seen plenty of great White athletes produce in college AND have great measureables in the combine or pro days. Plenty of these guys get passed over too so there is no way to beat their system through merit. I think the only answer is to help hasten it’s demise and mock it. Obviously don’t give any money to the beast, and when possible, openly critique it to anyone who will listen. Like the US government, I don’t think there’s anyway to reform something so corrupted.

Well said. I still do get pissed off but not as much as I used to. The obvious agenda to replace Whites are the quarterback position is front and center now. Most seem fine with it besides a few of us.

I read that Borghi article about going undrafted and I appreciated his mentality, the chip on his should and being pissed off. For how frustrated I get during the draft I have to imagine his anger was 10 times worse as he is actually a victim of the caste system. It would be great if he has success and speaks out about the discrimination he has faced. I’ve said it for a few years but the players and their families have to come out to speak up about discrimination they have faced during the recruiting process - whether it be from the recruiters themselves, experiences at those camps etc.

jacque

Guru
I personally don’t want white athletes speaking out about caste discrimination unless they have long successful careers that can’t be questioned.

If a bunch of guys who never got to play or had lackluster careers blame white discrimination, the general public will see it as them being whiney and makes excuses.

“dis ni**a mad cuz he sucked and got cut ”
“Sounds like someone’s mad they weren’t good enough to make the league”

etc etc

I hope we can get these things said but substantially more fans, and potentially high profile players. Think Aaron Rodgers kind of guys, can’t be questioned.