2022 FIFA World Cup

Phall

Master
The USA started four whites, one mestizo, and six blacks against the Netherlands, who are starting five whites and six blacks.

The American announcers mentioned a funny tidbit that I was not aware of: both Memphis Depay and Virgil van Dijk (Dutch mulattos) choose to wear their first names on the backs of their jerseys because their black (African immigrant) fathers were deadbeats - they were raised solely by their Dutch mothers and do not wish to honor their African fathers by playing with their patrilineal surnames.

Matra2

Master
The USA started four whites, one mestizo, and six blacks against the Netherlands, who are starting five whites and six blacks.

The American announcers mentioned a funny tidbit that I was not aware of: both Memphis Depay and Virgil van Dijk (Dutch mulattos) choose to wear their first names on the backs of their jerseys because their black (African immigrant) fathers were deadbeats - they were raised solely by their Dutch mothers and do not wish to honor their African fathers by playing with their patrilineal surnames.
Interesting. Maybe the announcer will be sent to diversity sensitivity training for mentioning that.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

LOL. A story as old as time.

icsept

Master
USGay totally outclassed and eliminated by the Dutch. Thankfully, their trip to Qatar was not in vain. Their rainbow logo in the locker room brought much needed awareness.

grandmaster

Van Dijk's deadbeat father is white, his mother is black, with some Chinese ancestry.

jh-composite-p34-35-virgil-new.jpg

Last edited:

clement

Guru

van djik's father is white though
in europe it's not as bad as in america in this regard

clement

Guru
spain is playing the last north african team left to days from now
england will face the last african team left
there are still two asian teams, they will face brazil and croatia

Last edited:

clement

Guru
hugo lloris becomes the player with most matches played ever for france,record previously held by black player thuram
during this competition white players took this record and also player with most goals scored for france, both records were held by black players

clement

Guru
after mbappe's second goal they showed his arab mother in the stands
https://i2-prod.dailystar.co.uk/incoming/article26778630.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/3_France-v-Switzerland-UEFA-European-Championship-2020-Round-of-16.jpg

he really looks like his mother, hard to tell his father is 100% black

Matra2

Master
senegal looks like an amateur team, england should be up 3-0 right now
Yes. It's also a very boring match.

I didn't know about Mbappe being a Christian. I wonder if his father was one or if his Kabyle mother converted. A lot of Kabyles are quite anti-Islam.

clement

Guru
Yes. It's also a very boring match.

I didn't know about Mbappe being a Christian. I wonder if his father was one or if his Kabyle mother converted. A lot of Kabyles are quite anti-Islam.

must be because of his father
since his mother worked for the state her whole life and was sort of a sports teacher at one point she must be an atheist
arab women who work for the state often are anti-islam and atheist, especially teachers

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Mbappe is at least a hard worker on offense at least the few times I’ve seen France play. He doesn’t seem to be a pure poacher with no skill

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Despite all of the great white players on England, the media chooses their desired type every single time. Disgusting anti white
propaganda as they only want brown people to exhist. Oh vey.

4981010f3cefb2b3.jpg

clement

Guru
Mbappe is at least a hard worker on offense at least the few times I’ve seen France play. He doesn’t seem to be a pure poacher with no skill

he's exciting to watch, great skills and one of the few players who can get rid of a few defenders when he touches the ball
it also means he has higher turnover rates than most players and can be wasteful but it's to be expected when a player tries to break the oposing team's defense
he can have some big misses in seemingly easy positions sometimes though

clement

Guru
Despite all of the great white players on England, the media chooses their desired type every single time. Disgusting anti white
propaganda as they only want brown people to exhist. Oh vey.

4981010f3cefb2b3.jpg

i don't even know the english player
the most prominent players on the english teams seems to be white
that being said i think france is most likely to win this match, hopefully with another goal by giroud

Bucky

Hall of Famer
England Rapefugees Vs France Rapefugees is of course how the media protrays it. Typical, even when this is the most homegrown honkeys England has had in a long time.

Matra2

Master
From what I've seen the knockout stage matches have been boring except the first half of Croatia v Japan and maybe Argentina v Australia. There have been no classic matches at this WC and there are no great teams.

clement

Guru
that spanish team was so toothless, it sucks to see penalty kicks decide the winner but they honestly didn't deserve much

Matra2

Master
that spanish team was so toothless, it sucks to see penalty kicks decide the winner but they honestly didn't deserve much
Good riddance to yet another tedious Spanish team. Nearly one thousand passes leading nowhere. Even when they are in the box they rarely shoot. They are so averse to shooting they can't even score a penalty. It looked to me like they were trying to 'place' even their penalties when we know from previous shoot-outs that it is better just to pick a spot and blast it.

The winning penalty scored by a Moroccan who was born and raised in Spain, just like so many of the Algerian sides are usually from France or Belgium. They get into well funded developments in Europe, taking a place away from a native European, then they play for the country of their parents.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good riddance to yet another tedious Spanish team. Nearly one thousand passes leading nowhere. Even when they are in the box they rarely shoot. They are so averse to shooting they can't even score a penalty. It looked to me like they were trying to 'place' even their penalties when we know from previous shoot-outs that it is better just to pick a spot and blast it.

The winning penalty scored by a Moroccan who was born and raised in Spain, just like so many of the Algerian sides are usually from France or Belgium. They get into well funded developments in Europe, taking a place away from a native European, then they play for the country of their parents.
Mexicans do it here in US gay as well.

Matra2

Master
Portugal without Ronaldo leading Switzerland 4-1. One of the best performances of the tournament thus far. They'll play Morocco on the weekend. I expect Morocco to play for penalties right from the start.

Math1990

Guru
great croatia, second world cup where it goes to semis, it showed a great National team in this 2018-22 cycle, Skilled, strong both physically and mentally, With great players like modric, perisc, brozovic, kovacic, now as i said imagine a national team from yuguslavia with vlahovic in front and midfield millinkovic savic, modric, brozovic, kovacic?, With the perisic on the sides