2022 FIFA World Cup

clement

Guru
Histrionic British commentator probably just wet himself because an African country will be in the semi-finals. He claimed Morocco were playing for all of Africa. Typical white liberal view of the world. As if sub-saharan Africans are all cheering for Arabs/Berbers.

it's relatively calm in france because not even algerians are cheering for morocco
otherwise it would be very different
and blacks are not racist but once they learn how racist arabs are they become very anti-arab

clement

Guru
indeed i think this was not exactly the african team that the media would have liked to be become the first ever to reach the semi finals
it makes it sound like black teams are incapable of making it
that and also morocco has to be the least spectacular team to ever reach a semi final
they make the greek team that won the 2004 euro champs look like a firework
there is not much to celebrate here

Phall

Master
The late international homosex promoter and erstwhile soccer journalist Grant Wahl's half-Tamil wife, who works for the Biden Deep State, has a funny twitter banner, complete with an avatar for The Ukraine. Wahl apparently had a very compromised immune system that was not functioning properly.
Fjlxl7pXkAEtD7v

Come on Croatia. I predicted Argentina would win the cup while talking to this really nice family from Columbia at the south Boston Amtral last August 17 but Croatia's goaltender may be the best I have ever seen. Just unreal anticipation.

Matra2

Master
France very fortunate to get through that. They were impressive for the first 20 minutes only. Some really stupid fouls giving England an unnecessary penalty and then free kick right at the end. The Brazilian referee was terrible.

I didn't follow the game wishing i would be happily surprised by the result but it sounds like the few french white players rescued their african teammates yet again. Unless a miracle, that is an easy path to a second consecutive WC for this despicable team because i don't have much faith in the Argentina/Croatia winner to do what they failed to 4 years ago.

clement

Guru
france need to boost their numbers against morocco, giroud can add one or two goals

grandmaster

On the BBC website; France's 3 highest-rated players vs England were white:
1. Griezmann
2. Giroud
3. Lloris

Also, 3 of the 5 players who started the QF against England and also started the 2018 final are white:
Lloris
Varane
Griezmann
Mbappe
Giroud

Last edited:

clement

Guru
On the BBC website; France's 3 highest-rated players vs England were white:
1. Griezmann
2. Giroud
3. Lloris

Also, 3 of the 5 players who started the QF against England and also started the 2018 final are white:
Lloris
Varane
Griezmann
Mbappe
Giroud

it looks like goalkeepers are having a great world cup in general
it's a shame that laporte had to play for spain because he wasn't given a chance in the french national team despite being the best french defender, he would be one of the best players in the team together with the ones mentioned

clement

Guru
Happy to see Giroud, Lloris and Griezmann doing good. Too bad about England though.

griezmann with his assist against england became the french player with most assists over the last 50 years:
the assists number is not a very good indicator of a player's ability because very often the pass before the assist is the decisive one, unlike basketball, but still something of note

Lets go Croatia !!!!!!! Best goalie in the world. He will be the difference. 0 - 0 Croatia 5-4 penalty kicks. France 4 Morocco 1.

Matra2

Master
griezmann with his assist against england became the french player with most assists over the last 50 years:
the assists number is not a very good indicator of a player's ability because very often the pass before the assist is the decisive one, unlike basketball, but still something of note
Unlike in most American sports almost all statistics in football are a poor indicator of what happened in a match. Steve Sailer was baffled for years trying to figure out how the same few countries kept winning the World Cup decade after decade because he spent too much time studying stats that led him astray. When I watched Serie A religiously in the 1990s teams with <30% possession would win regularly. Today they have stats regarding player "receptions" - I can only guess what that means - and I'm really tired of hearing how many passes teams like Spain made. Wow! they had 1000 passes for the second match in a row - but only two attempts on goal.:rolleyes: Even goal scorer stats can be deceptive when you have someone like Harry Cane mostly scoring penalties in internationals.

Right now I want whoever wins the Croatia v Argentina match. I'm so sick of hearing about Morocco "the first African country to make a World Cup semi-final" I'm going to cheer for France - though they're pretty African themselves!

clement

Guru
Unlike in most American sports almost all statistics in football are a poor indicator of what happened in a match. Steve Sailer was baffled for years trying to figure out how the same few countries kept winning the World Cup decade after decade because he spent too much time studying stats that led him astray. When I watched Serie A religiously in the 1990s teams with <30% possession would win regularly. Today they have stats regarding player "receptions" - I can only guess what that means - and I'm really tired of hearing how many passes teams like Spain made. Wow! they had 1000 passes for the second match in a row - but only two attempts on goal.:rolleyes: Even goal scorer stats can be deceptive when you have someone like Harry Cane mostly scoring penalties in internationals.

Right now I want whoever wins the Croatia v Argentina match. I'm so sick of hearing about Morocco "the first African country to make a World Cup semi-final" I'm going to cheer for France - though they're pretty African themselves!

now even in europe people obsess over the number of assists
before american influence it was almost never mentioned
it's the most american thing next to top speed measurement in km/h for soccer players :facepalm:
:meparto:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I think we all agree that we want the winner of Argentina vs Crotia to win the World Cup. Well Argentina has a great history of
success but I'm would like to see the mighty men of Crotia get their chance at history. Hope for a good game. Yes I would also
like to see France win the other match.

clement

Guru
fun fact ahead of the france-morocco match:

giroud and morocco's coach (who is french of moroccan origin) played together at one point in grenoble
morocco is effectively the same level as a french second division team
and giroud had been stuck in low level french clubs for a long time because of discrimination against white players

Matra2

Master
3-0 now. I thought the penalty was unfair but all in all Argentina are far deserving of being in the final than Croatia.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yeah it's over. Congrats to Argentina. This helps Messi's Legacy even more not that he needed any more achievements. A true
superstar on the world stage. Crotia like their other games just cannot generate any type of offense. They should still be proud.

Last edited:

clement

Guru
Yeah it's over. Congrats to Argentina. This helps Mesi's Legacy even more not that he needed any more acheivements. A true
superstar on the world stage. Crotia like their other games just cannot generate any type of offense. They should still be proud.

croatia's record at the world cup is very impressive for a country this size
imagine what the media would say if an african country had a similar record o_O

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
croatia's record at the world cup is very impressive for a country this size
imagine what the media would say if an african country had a similar record o_O
They definitely punch way above their weight as a country of nearly 4 million. Uruguay is another White county that has even less people but has had great football success historically.

Contrast that with Nigeria at 206 million and can’t even qualify most World Cups.