2022 FIFA World Cup

Math1990

Guru
great croat comeback, happy for them, read that canada coach disrespected croatia saying canadian team was going to fuc@ The croatian team

Math1990

Guru
If croatia beats canada i see the last match croatia vs belgium quite interesting two big teams fighting life, i dont think canada the way they are playing can beat morocco

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Croatia still very fun to watch. Very creative on offense. 3-1 as I type this.

Last edited:

Math1990

Guru
Well done to Canada's coach, how can you say you're going to f@ck a current world cup runner up team

Matra2

Master
Most football people know they had little chance. They missed their chance four years ago.

Hazard is finished a top level player. Alderweireld and Vertonghen on the downside of very solid careers.

Kevin De is world class, but he has too much to carry. Mertens still has has in his tank and should be starting alongside Trossard who has been great in English premier League last couple years.
Belgium looked tired and unimaginative. Even when they brought on Lukaku - who, apparently, hadn't played since August and probably wasn't match fit - all they did was make desperate long distance crosses in his direction as if they were all out of ideas. Morocco playing an already eliminated Canada in the last match look good for going through instead of Belgium.

Math1990

Guru
At these times, it's a shame that Yugoslavia has disintegrated, imagine vlahovic with a midfielder with brozovic, modric and kovacic and with perisic on the wing

clement

Guru
sexual frustration on display in belgium after today's game: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...7d0342-6e73-11ed-867c-8ec695e4afcd_story.html

i think prostitution is legal in belgium? but i guess most prostitutes must refuse north african customers, makes sense

algeria is no longer allowed to play in france after the 2001 match where algerians invaded the pitch and the match couldn't be completed
until they get their agressivity problem sorted out they can get beaten tirelessly by every african nation, no need for france to beat them again

the best moroccan player ever is white (just fontaine)

clement

Guru
sounds like spain is the best team to root for, with highest chances of winning it all

clement

Guru
Agree with you, I think that Spain has more probabilities to raise the title.

welcome
i think a team like croatia could eventually be at a disadvantage if they ever face an african team in an important game, considering the locals support all african teams
with the corruption everywhere i think it would be better to have a team with more well known players and more important league, to avoid referee bias

Anthony Bates

welcome
i think a team like croatia could eventually be at a disadvantage if they ever face an african team in an important game, considering the locals support all african teams
with the corruption everywhere i think it would be better to have a team with more well known players and more important league, to avoid referee bias
Thanks Clement. I have discovered this site like a couple of years ago but never noticed the login haha I'm a little bit clueless...Yes, Croatia did a great match yesterday against Canada, It's a good team but I think there are better teams this time like France, Brazil...

welcome
That’s a great point sad it’s true but great point

grandmaster

in football the ethnic French rarely stood out, in the 80s many of the white players on the national team were of Italian or Spanish origin, including coach Hidalgo (Spanish origin) and the best player Michel platini (italian origin), Before Michel Platini, the best French player was Raymond kopa (Kopaszewski) Of Polish origin, the player of French origin who stood out the most is just Fontaine Who scored 13 goals in the world cup of 1958 Until today the record for the most goals in a single edition of the world cup

Fontaine was half Spanish.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Honestly, haven't been impressed by any of the European teams yet. Maybe some will come together as a unit and improve as they play more matches.

Phall

Master
The Great Satan (gay gay USA) starts just four white players in their must-win game against Iran. Berhalter again has no spot in his lineup for Aaronsen or Reyna. Stalwart CB Zimmerman gets “rotated” for some black bum.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It’s funny but I tried hating the us team for their gay political nonsense and I realized I couldn’t even bring myself to really care.

There have been past world cups where I’ve watched literally every minute of every match but this time I can barely stand the 90 second recaps. The US game was on in our office today and I never bothered looking.

Would have been nice to see them sent home but they advanced and frankly I just don’t care.

I don’t know if that is just a consequence of getting older and just being tired of the BS or maybe I’ve gone too far out on the curmudgeon curve. Tough to get behind this us team.

Just had to rant Thanks for letting me vent

Matra2

Master
welcome
The penalty Messi got, then missed, against Poland looked like it was based on his reputation within the sport.