2022 FIFA World Cup

Phall

Master
The penalty Messi got, then missed, against Poland looked like it was based on his reputation within the sport.
In basketball, the blacks have a saying: "ball don't lie."

Poland backs into the knockout rounds for the first time in awhile. Maybe they can pull an upset against France! Lol.

Argentina seems to have righted their ship and should have an easy time with Australia, who have a couple of Bantus frolicking on their bench for some reason.

clement

Guru

Matra2

Master
Japan leading Spain 2-1 - they just took off their only black player. Costa Rica tied with Germany. lol

Meanwhile some footage of the French team training for their match against Tunisia here

clement

Guru
Japan leading Spain 2-1 - they just took off their only black player. Costa Rica tied with Germany. lol

Meanwhile some footage of the French team training for their match against Tunisia here

matteo guendouzi is not even white :sisi1

Matra2

Master
Die Mannschaft is eliminated two World Cups in a row at the group stage. I don't remember all ethnically German teams failing so miserably at previous international tournaments. Of course, the all-white Italians have now failed to make two WCs in a row but at least they won the Euro last year.

clement

Guru
Die Mannschaft is eliminated two World Cups in a row at the group stage. I don't remember all ethnically German teams failing so miserably at previous international tournaments. Of course, the all-white Italians have now failed to make two WCs in a row but at least they won the Euro last year.

i remember in 1998 a quarter final exit was enough to trigger huge changes in germany

Phall

Master
Famous win for the Japs, as they deserved their win today against an uninspired Spanish team. Spain played three African gentlemen today.

Happy to see the virtue-signaling Germans bow out early. Germany started four blacks and a Turk in its World Cup-losing side.

Today's games were lots of fun to follow, as at one point around minute 70, Germany and Spain were both set to exit the tournament. The next World Cup will apparently have 16 groups of three teams with the top two advancing. There will no longer be these sorts of simultaneous showdowns going forward thanks to the wonders of democracy.

Phall

Master
Uruguay has a whiter roster than approximately 85% of the European teams. They are currently beating the Africans 2-0, although the referee denied them a clear penalty due to some sort of George Floyd activism.

It's funny that Ghana collectively still hates Luis Suarez for successfully committing one of the most outrageous handballs ever. This was a genius bit of calculation (probably just dumb instinct, but whatever).

clement

Guru
Uruguay has a whiter roster than approximately 85% of the European teams. They are currently beating the Africans 2-0, although the referee denied them a clear penalty due to some sort of George Floyd activism.

It's funny that Ghana collectively still hates Luis Suarez for successfully committing one of the most outrageous handballs ever. This was a genius bit of calculation (probably just dumb instinct, but whatever).

it was the perfect thing to do, try anything to prevent them from scoring
when you use your hand to score a goal it's different, because it is implied that you are trying to deceive the referee, since if the goal is ruled out and you get a yellow card you gained nothing
but in suarez's case it was worth it to stop the ball with his hand even if he didn't try to deceive the referee

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Honestly, haven't been impressed by any of the European teams yet. Maybe some will come together as a unit and improve as they play more matches.
Standing by this statement as Spain and Belgium lost yesterday; previously France lost to Tunisia, Poland lost to Argentina, and Denmark lost to Australia. Germany has been eliminated, and Portugal lost today.
I think Argentina or Brazil will come up as the winners.

Matra2

Master
Standing by this statement as Spain and Belgium lost yesterday; previously France lost to Tunisia, Poland lost to Argentina, and Denmark lost to Australia. Germany has been eliminated, and Portugal lost today.
I'm starting to worry now about England maybe winning the tournament. I think that would be me pretty much finished with the sport. The white pill - so to speak - is that they looked poor against the US.

Math1990

Guru
i remember in 1998 a quarter final exit was enough to trigger huge changes in germany
yes, at that time the quarterfinals were a failure for Germany, now they can't even make a round of 16, From 1966 to 2002 Made 6 world cup finals(66,74,82,86,90,2002), Won 2, lost 4, and made 3 finals in a row (82,86,90) a record at the time, breaking the record of Brazil and Italy that made two finals in a row (Italy in 34,38, Brazil in 58,62), With Brazil tying the record after Making 3 finals in a row (94,98,2002).

Before, when I was going to play against Germany, almost all teams had fear and respect for the powerful German machine, As Gary lineker would say "Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win.", Now that German machine doesn't exist anymore

Last edited:

Math1990

Guru
98-2004 is considered one of the worst periods in Germany football, it began with the end of the generation of Andreas Moller, Klinsmann, lothar Matthaus (Who won a world cup in 1990 and a Euro in 1996) And the beginning of a generation that was not as good as the previous one with its main exponents being Ballack, Even in this bad period, Germany made a world cup final in 2002

clement

Guru

i wouldn't mind argentina winning the tournament
but france didn't really play against tunisia, as the match had no stakes, france was guaranteed to be in first place no matter what
knowing deschamps he only cares about winning the tournament not about looking good in irrelevant matches

also i read that spain lost on purpose against japan to get a more favorable seeding in the final stage

Matra2

Master
i wouldn't mind argentina winning the tournament
but france didn't really play against tunisia, as the match had no stakes, france was guaranteed to be in first place no matter what
knowing deschamps he only cares about winning the tournament not about looking good in irrelevant matches

also i read that spain lost on purpose against japan to get a more favorable seeding in the final stage
Spain did not lose on purpose. They very nearly scored several times in the last 10 minutes.

Matra2

Master
Shaqiri, the Albanian, just scored again against Serbia. No political celebration this time though.

clement

Guru
They would go first in the group with 5 points

ok, it was a very confusing situation
but before the match people were saying spain wouldn't try to win the game because first place would get them harder oponents in the final stage

Math1990

Guru
ok, it was a very confusing situation
but before the match people were saying spain wouldn't try to win the game because first place would get them harder oponents in the final stage

Well they get Morocco in the round of 16 , And If they go through Morocco , they will play in the quarterfinals against Portugal or second place in group G (Group of Brazil,serbia, Switzerland and Cameroon), And in the semifinals they can face England or France

Math1990

Guru
Serbia 2x1 If they keeps winning it would be his first round of 16 for serbia since the end of Yugoslavia (Remembering that in 98 they made the round of 16, although that team no longer had Croats and Bosnians, and there were very few Montenegrins with the great majority being Serbs, but still called yuguslavia At that time)

Math1990

Guru
this player from Cameroon is very dumb, He had already taken the yellow card, takes off his shirt and is expelled for a second yellow card.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this player from Cameroon is very dumb, He had already taken the yellow card, takes off his shirt and is expelled for a second yellow card.
that’s just because math is racist. LOL