2022-'23 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Still so pumped about what Mac McClung acheieved last night. A night for the ages and it was even better than Brent Barrys Win
in my honest opinion. The kid can do any dunk and he does so many that no one else can do. He deserves this moment in the lime light!

I should have posted this earlier. I feel bad for Tyler Herro. Despite averaging 21 points per game he was again snubbed from the NBA All
Star Game for the 3rd year in a row.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Mac's dunks! This link seems to work better than others:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I could watch that Mac McClung over and over. It just puts a smile on my face because he has been put through so much crap for no reason.
I call it Poetic Justice. Maybe Karma. Just love that he never gave up. He still has a tough hill to climb but he got peoples attention finally.

Meyers Leonard is finally back in the NBA. He signed with the Bucks today. Not a bad landing spot.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Pretty high profile win for him. Hope it leads to an actual contract. The kid has some ridiculous athletic talent

Phall

Master
Hey hey, Meyers Leonard is back in the NBA! After two years of being blackballed for calling a video game opponent the Yiddish word for ‘circle’ during a livestream, the Bucks are giving him a 10-day contract to fill in while Giannis nurses a sore wrist. This just goes to show you that jews do NOT control everything after all, since Leonard can again attempt to earn a livelihood after a mere two years of groveling at their feet.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Some more good news. Another high flyer out of the NBA G League with a 43 inch vertical. Joe Wieskamp is back in the NBA.
I'm very happy for the kid and hopefully he can eventually work into the rotation up in Toronto.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So the NBA season resumes after the All Star Break tonight. I was hoping to see McClung on the Sixers but they saw no need to bring
him on the roster for now. Mac McClung is still in the NBA G League. The fact he can't even get a normal call up for the last 20 games
of the season is such a slap in the face. They just don't respect this kids talent. I hope he signs with another team this summer and gets
a fresh start next fall with a team that will sign him to a normal contract. Screw these 10 day two way contracts where he never plays.

Can you imagine the numbers McClung would put up if he was allowed to play in the nba and get 35 minutes per night? The sky is the limit!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've always enjoyed watching the Professor play basketball in the street ball series. He can dribble as good as anyone on the planet.
He has his own youtube channel and he just sat down with Mac McClung for a good interview. Here you go guys!

mqdefault.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Utah Jazz beat the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight. It was a very fun game to watch from our perspective. You guys should
really try to catch some Jazz Games. Hoping they can make the playoffs and keep building next year to add a few more pieces.
They have a great core of players in the starting 5 that are young and getting better all the time. McClung would be a perfect fit here!

Lauri Markannen 43 points, 10 rebounds and 3 assists
Kelly Olynyk 12 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals & 1 block
Walker Kessler 7 points, 18 rebounds, 1 assist and 7 Blocks

maxres.jpg

El Gringo

Mentor
The Utah Jazz beat the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight. It was a very fun game to watch from our perspective. You guys should
really try to catch some Jazz Games. Hoping they can make the playoffs and keep building next year to add a few more pieces.
They have a great core of players in the starting 5 that are young and getting better all the time. McClung would be a perfect fit here!

Lauri Markannen 43 points, 10 rebounds and 3 assists
Kelly Olynyk 12 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals & 1 block
Walker Kessler 7 points, 18 rebounds, 1 assist and 7 Blocks

maxres.jpg

Best highlights yet for Lauri!! He went from being a 15 to 20 minute a game perimeter floater with the cavs and bulls to a dunking machine for the Jazz.

Warhawk_46

Master
I've always enjoyed watching the Professor play basketball in the street ball series. He can dribble as good as anyone on the planet.
He has his own youtube channel and he just sat down with Mac McClung for a good interview. Here you go guys!

mqdefault.jpg
I really enjoy his channel. Such a talented guy, just too short for the NBA (probably too white too).

Phall

Master
Lol, Minnesota gave the Jazz a “Ricky Williams to Saints”-level bounty of future picks for Rudy Gobert, and Kessler is already a better player. The black “high-usage” rookies will be the ones to finish high on the ballots, but Kessler deserves some Rookie of the Year fanfare. Is there a defensive RoY?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Lol, Minnesota gave the Jazz a “Ricky Williams to Saints”-level bounty of future picks for Rudy Gobert, and Kessler is already a better player. The black “high-usage” rookies will be the ones to finish high on the ballots, but Kessler deserves some Rookie of the Year fanfare. Is there a defensive RoY?
Yes sir Phall. It was a highway robbery for sure. So glad the Jazz ended up on top. My only complaint with Kessler is that he is very unselfish
when it comes to shooting the ball. I would like to see him take more shots. He makes around 70 percent of the shots he takes in the paint.
He can become a 15 points a night scorer easy if he just wanted to shoot the ball more in college. Defensively I would take him over any
center in the nba. He is 21 years of age and a man child who has tremendous upside. He may even blossom into a 20/10 guy in a few years.
Now you guys can see why I've been one of his biggest fans as all he needed was minutes.

Lauri Markannen is like a whole different player. Amazing what happens when a team believes in you. Incredible talent and he is playing like
a true leader & alpha male. Some of those dunks last night were epic. He was posterizing defenders!

We have talked about the 2 young european rookies they have. The Jazz also have Micah Potter who is injurred right now. So they have 6
white guys on the roster currently. It's such a nice change from the constant coal black teams for the last decade or longer.

El Gringo

Mentor

mqdefault.jpg

Great video the professor is the man! One beef is the professor and most of the interviewers of Mac recently always refer to him as a “short white dude”. Being 6’2 hasn’t stopped Curry, Kyrie, Ja morant etc from thriving and I’ve never heard of them being referred to as “short black dudes”.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great video the professor is the man! One beef is the professor and most of the interviewers of Mac recently always refer to him as a “short white dude”. Being 6’2 hasn’t stopped Curry, Kyrie, Ja morant etc from thriving and I’ve never heard of them being referred to as “short black dudes”.
Yes sir. They also call white men white boys constantly even if the athlete is in his 30's. It's a way to put down our people. Can you imagine
if you called black men black boys? No they only do that to white guys. Even grown men are always called white boys. I've hated this for
decades now but most people are just too brainwashed to see it. He also told McClung you don't look like you belong in the nba. Another
lie based on nothing else other than McClungs white skin. When will it ever stop? The fact he is not on a team & still in the G League just
makes my blood boil with anger. No respect for white men anywhere.

I don't know if any team will give him a fair shot. I still think he would be safest in Utah and he would be as popular as Markannen if they
signed him. Oh what a dream it would be to see him sign a long deal there. Think Stockton with insane hops!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I brought up Tyler Herro getting screwed over for the 3rd year in a row and not making the nba all star team. He should have been there. One
guy I somehow forgot is Kristapps Porzingis who alwo was screwed over despite averaging 23 points and 9 rebounds per game. Both of these
guys belonged in the nba all star game. Herro averages 21 points per game. Then a third player that got screwed was Bogdan Bogdanovic
who averages 22 points per game. So 3 white players all playing out east and they all get snubbed. Gee it must be that white skin disease!

Last edited:
I'm trying to be objective but maybe Mac McClung isn't good enough for the NBA ? Dante Divencezo and The Bucks Allen are hyper athletic white guys that get playing time. It can't rationally the powers that be are holding him back because the color if his skin.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm trying to be objective but maybe Mac McClung isn't good enough for the NBA ? Dante Divencezo and The Bucks Allen are hyper athletic white guys that get playing time. It can't rationally the powers that be are holding him back because the color if his skin.
You can't prove yourself when you don't play in the nba. Even the couple of times he has been there they just sat the kid. He has never
had the chance to prove himself. With the Bulls the only game he played was in garbage time and he scored on his first jumper. With
the Lakers he scored around 9 points and looked great. The Sixers have brought him up and never played him. His 10 day contract
currently is almost over and he has been with the G League Team the whole time.

Give the kid 20 to 35 minutes a game depending where he goes and he almost 100 percent will score in double digits every game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

He played at a high level at two division 1 schools in college, dominates the NBA's developmental league. It's because he is White.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Then why are Allen and Divencenzo in the league ? All 3 are guards, highly skilled , can jump and are white.
He broke Allen Iversons scoring record in hgih school. He is a white point guard who can jump out of the gym with sportscenter hilites
every night. I watched a game a month ago and he did a 360 layup on a fast break like it was nothing. In the combine he had the fastest
recorded shuttle runs and baseline to baseline speed tests of anyone. They don't want whites to wake up. Everything in this world has
become anti white. If you can't understand they are holding him back intentionally I don't know what to day. Even all of the black annoucers
in the NBA Dunk Contest said why is he not on a team? It has nothing to do with his taletn but only his skin color.

That doesn't answer the question. Grayson Allen are getting huge minutes for 2 teams that haveNBA finals potential. As I stated they are both white. Why are they not being discriminated against ?