2022-'23 NBA Season

El Gringo

Mentor
It's only been 1 game with Doncic and Irving playing at the same time. Not liking it so far. Irving took more shots than Doncic. Also
in the 4th quarter and in overtime Luka only scored 2 points. Kyrie kept launching shots and now other young guys are taking alot more. For the team it's good to have more people involved but with only about 25 games to go it will probably take the scoring title
away from Doncic. How ironic if that happens. He led the league 95 percent of the season and now he won't get to shoot enough possibly
to lead the NBA in Scoring. Don't tell me this wasn't exactly what the league wants. Even if they win a title Doncic won't get near the credit. To be honest I would have rather had him lead the league in scoring even if it meant no championship this year. Doncic is 23 and has plenty of
time for rings. I want him to win the scoring title. Hope I'm wrong but it reminds me of Cooper Kupp who came withing a whisper of the
greatest receiving season of all time. Finishing 2nd doesn't get remembered. I'm glad the Mavs lost tonight.

I agree with ya my friend but did you have to bring up the Kupp debacle? I almost had that memory suppressed deep down inside me to a place I where I wouldn’t think about it again lol!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This might be Mac McClungs last game before this weekends NBA All Star Game and the Skills Challenges & Slam Dunk Contest. He
is still in fine form even though he must be trying to figure out what dunks he will do. McClung will be the shortest guy in the the
NBA Dunk Contest. I hate how many super tall guys enter it. No matter what dunk they do they don't get that high off the ground. I think
they should have a height limit for all dunk contests. Maybe 6'5 to 6'6 at the most. I would even prefer like 6 feet to 6'4. Now these guys
are the true jumpers with insane hops and vertical leaps. The hang time in the air seems to last forever. Tall guys in dunk contests are boring.

icsept

Master
This might be Mac McClungs last game before this weekends NBA All Star Game and the Skills Challenges & Slam Dunk Contest. He
is still in fine form even though he must be trying to figure out what dunks he will do. McClung will be the shortest guy in the the
NBA Dunk Contest. I hate how many super tall guys enter it. No matter what dunk they do they don't get that high off the ground. I think
they should have a height limit for all dunk contests. Maybe 6'5 to 6'6 at the most. I would even prefer like 6 feet to 6'4. Now these guys
are the true jumpers with insane hops and vertical leaps. The hang time in the air seems to last forever. Tall guys in dunk contests are boring.

I like how the G-League brags that 47% of the NBA has G-League experience. But, the feature is about their MVP, Mac McClung, who “isn’t good enough” to be on an NBA roster.

Phall

Master
I like how the G-League brags that 47% of the NBA has G-League experience. But, the feature is about their MVP, Mac McClung, who “isn’t good enough” to be on an NBA roster.

The nickname 'G-League' for the NBA minor league is derived from its root 'Garza League.' Next season, it could be called the M-League for Mac!

(could also be called the d'ontavious league of extraordinary gentlemen)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I just watched a commercial for the All Star game and a White dude with a beard and tats on his face was shown a few times. Who is it?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Again another slap in the face. Mac McClung who they love to mock and tease was signed to a two way 10 day contract the the Sixers.
They have Embiid, Harden and many others. It's just another way to give the kid hope and then ignore him. A guy that dominates the
NBA G League can't get signed for even half a season. Think about that blatant anti white racism. Think about the teams that took him.

The Lakers with Lebron, Anthony Davis and others. The Warriors with Steph, Klay and now the Sixers. Is it too much to have a team that
actually needs a point guard to give him a chance. There are so many horrible teams all across the NBA. Yet no one can use an athletic
shooter who can give you assists, points, steals and all while playing solid defense. Why can't he go to a team that actually wants him
and no more of these 10 day contracts where all they do is sit him on the bench. This league makes me so angry!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Hey WL,

I feel your concern but this may open another door for him. Yes, there are definitely teams that need a point guard. However, the good thing is he is still quite young and this may be just another step to him landing in a brighter spot in the long term. Teams want to win and his talent is undeniable. For all we know he could wind up on the Jazz somehow, some way. That would be something!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
25 year old Furkan Korkmaz wan't to be traded. I can't blame him. He is an excellent shooter & like so many of our guys they sit him every
night despite his abilty to score. I hope he finds a team that will appreciate him. Again this is not a good spot for McClung to go. The
Sixers are the city of brotherly love for a reason. They do not like to play white players and this has been going on for a very long time.

El Gringo

Mentor
Again another slap in the face. Mac McClung who they love to mock and tease was signed to a two way 10 day contract the the Sixers.
They have Embiid, Harden and many others. It's just another way to give the kid hope and then ignore him. A guy that dominates the
NBA G League can't get signed for even half a season. Think about that blatant anti white racism. Think about the teams that took him.

The Lakers with Lebron, Anthony Davis and others. The Warriors with Steph, Klay and now the Sixers. Is it too much to have a team that
actually needs a point guard to give him a chance. There are so many horrible teams all across the NBA. Yet no one can use an athletic
shooter who can give you assists, points, steals and all while playing solid defense. Why can't he go to a team that actually wants him
and no more of these 10 day contracts where all they do is sit him on the bench. This league makes me so angry!

What a bunch of B.S., he has been signed to the three worst teams for a white guy. He won’t play but the DWF’s will say he didn’t t do anything in the NBA. This kind of crap only happens to white guys. The same thing happened to Jimmer in a minutes sort of way. He was allowed 12 to 15 minutes a game and the cucks automatically called him a bust. A black of his pedigree from college would be immediately give 25 to 30 minutes a game. It’s almost as bad as Toby Gerhart in the nfl getting drafted to Minnesota who had the best runningback in the league.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a bunch of B.S., he has been signed to the three worst teams for a white guy. He won’t play but the DWF’s will say he didn’t t do anything in the NBA. This kind of crap only happens to white guys. The same thing happened to Jimmer in a minutes sort of way. He was allowed 12 to 15 minutes a game and the cucks automatically called him a bust. A black of his pedigree from college would be immediately give 25 to 30 minutes a game. It’s almost as bad as Toby Gerhart in the nfl getting drafted to Minnesota who had the best runningback in the league.
Great post. The sad thing is that Mac McClung is 24 so he has patiently waited 2 years for a legitimate chance. The league like most other
sports leagues goes out of their way to discriminate against our guys. It's so obvious. The whole system is rigged and it's a deck of cards
that needs to come falling down. We can dream can't we? I remember when Rex Chapman was in the NBA Dunk Contest many decades ago.
He missed making the finals by 1 point. The judges didn't want him in the finals despite him doing some epic dunks! I doubt McClung gets
any better treatment but as always I hope I'm wrong.

El Gringo

Mentor
Great post. The sad thing is that Mac McClung is 24 so he has patiently waited 2 years for a legitimate chance. The league like most other
sports leagues goes out of their way to discriminate against our guys. It's so obvious. The whole system is rigged and it's a deck of cards
that needs to come falling down. We can dream can't we? I remember when Rex Chapman was in the NBA Dunk Contest many decades ago.
He missed making the finals by 1 point. The judges didn't want him in the finals despite him doing some epic dunks! I doubt McClung gets
any better treatment but as always I hope I'm wrong.

They have to throw us a damn bone here sooner or later brother! Maybe Mac to Phili will be it!! I’ve noticed in your awesome coverage on Mac, comments on his highlights went from being mainly negative to mostly positive and questioning why he isn’t in the NBA.

icsept

Master
The Cavs bought out Kevin Love. I expect a playoff team to pick him up…hopefully Dallas.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
A short interview with Mac McClung.

Speaking of the NBA Dunk Contest. Mac McClung has 3 disadvantages to him winning. First off he is white and only Brent Barry with his
phenomenal free throw line dunks has overcome his white skin disease to go on the win and become the NBA Slam Dunk Champion.

Second McClung he the only player that has to play a game the night before the contest. This will hurt his legs as the game is on Friday and
the Dunk Contest is Saturday the very next day.

Third all the other players are between 6'7 to 6'9 so they don't have to jump high to do crazy dunks with very long arms. Dunks to guys
these tall are like layups to little kids. Then Mac McClung is only 6'2 so by far he is the shortest dunker by half a foot. Still wishing him
well but he has the full deck of cards stacked against him. I hope somehow, someway he still goes and wins the NBA Dunk Contest!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dirk Nowitzki(30,000+points),\ and Pau Gasol among others are up the the NBA Hall of Fame. Nowitzki is a lock
to make it on his first try. Gasol possibly. Would love to see both guys get in.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great video with the TRUTH about Mac McClung and how all 30 NBA Teams have royaly screwed him over!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mac McClung played well in last night's Rising Stars game. He helped his chances to move up to the NBA tremendously.
The 2023 NBA All Star Saturday Night Contests are about to begin. We will see the NBA Skills Contest, the Three Point Shooting
Contest and finally the NBA Slam Dunk Contest. I really hope to see Mac McClung put on a show on prime time tv! :)

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Thanks in advance for any all updates, WL. I'm hoping McClung can really shine.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For the 2023 NBA All Star West Team we have Lauri Markannen, Luka Doncic, Nikola Jokic and Domantas Sabonis.

Last edited: