2022-'23 NBA Season

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That doesn't answer the question. Grayson Allen are getting huge minutes for 2 teams that haveNBA finals potential. As I stated they are both white. Why are they not being discriminated against ?
Why isn't McClung getting a shot? Answer that. He has shown the ability to play in the NBA, we have all stated that. This whole site is to point out the discrimination White athletes face. It does not matter that Allen and Donte are getting playing time. You think every single black player in the NBA is better than McClung?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That doesn't answer the question. Grayson Allen are getting huge minutes for 2 teams that haveNBA finals potential. As I stated they are both white. Why are they not being discriminated against ?
Divencezo comes off the bench. Allen is looked at as a serviceable point guard. While they are both athletic, McClung would be an potential all star if he started and got 35 minutes per game. It can really change peoples perceptions. I don't see Allen doing 360 dunks in a game. McClung has in the NBA G League. He is shorter than Allen & Divencezo and not really what I would call alpha male types. McClung is an Alpha Male that could potentially score over 20 points per night while getting fans excited to see what white guys can do. Whites can score and dunk like blacks. They don't want that. Hence why very few teams ever let whites become the star of the team.

Look at Lauri Markannen. Cleveland and Chicago did'nt believe in him and didn't want him to be the man. Utah shockingly allowed him to
be the star he was born to be. He could have done the same thing with the other teams but they didn't believe in him. Markannen is
averaging almost 26 points per game. How could they not see his talent? Let me guess it's the white skin disease.

Have you seen Max Strus play for the Miami Heat? McClung is similar but has an ever higher upside. Strus is a very good player and has
been a starter on and off for the Heat. He has many times scored over 20 points and sometimes 30 points per game when he gets the
minutes. In my honest opinion McClung is even more talented than Strus.

Mac McClung has never been given the chance to play. I would bet anyone that if he got starters minutes he could not be stopped. There are many
shooting guards and points guards his same height or shorter. The height argument only applies to white guys.

Also Grayson Allen is on his 3rd team in 5 years in the NBA. So did those teams believe in him? Same with Divencenzo. No one wants
athletic white guys. If they play they are hidden most of the time or they have to understand that they are not supposed to be the star.
Know your role whitey cracker as I'm sure they tell them. Even both of these guys along with Joe Wieskamp deserve better.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
McClung would change perceptions much more quickly than the other players would.

He’s a white kid from Virginia not from an unpronounceable Eastern European country.

That’s my take on it. He’s a victim of his own success. His best shot would be to play for a cellar dweller Nba club and get playing time.

It’s pretty ridiculous that hasn’t happened yet but after the reaction to the dunk contest hopefully he finally gets the shot he deserves.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So you guys say Kyrie Irving will fit in fine? The Mavs are now only 1 game above 500 on the year. Kyrie can score but he likes to shoot
first and pass second. He does not want to play second fiddle to Luka Doncic. The Mavs lose again to the Lakers today. Also Doncic is now
after today back in 2nd place in the NBA Scoring Race for the Title. So they continue to lose as many game with Kyrie and the team is not
better but worse. Also Doncics numbers are going down. He only had 26 points today while Embiid had 41 points yesterday. With only
21 games to go he better turn it around quick if Luka wants to win the scoring title. Can you please pass the ball Kyrie? Even in the All Star
Game he just shoots shoots. The Mavs may not make the playoffs if they keep playing like this. What a joke of a trade.

Warhawk_46

Master
As I said when the trade occurred, adding Irving has been a negative for Doncic. Luka has regressed since Irving joined the roster. They are both ball-dominant guards and cannot co-exist.

Mavericks should have brought in a couple of white sharpshooters and a backup point guard that can keep the offense humming when Luke needs rest.

Unfortunately, this failure will be seen as Luka’s fault by the media.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
How long did it take those guys to establish themselves in an NBA rotation Benny?! Cmon be objective about it.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
So you guys say Kyrie Irving will fit in fine? The Mavs are now only 1 game above 500 on the year. Kyrie can score but he likes to shoot
first and pass second. He does not want to play second fiddle to Luka Doncic. The Mavs lose again to the Lakers today. Also Doncic is now
after today back in 2nd place in the NBA Scoring Race for the Title. So they continue to lose as many game with Kyrie and the team is not
better but worse. Also Doncics numbers are going down. He only had 26 points today while Embiid had 41 points yesterday. With only
21 games to go he better turn it around quick if Luka wants to win the scoring title. Can you please pass the ball Kyrie? Even in the All Star
Game he just shoots shoots. The Mavs may not make the playoffs if they keep playing like this. What a joke of a trade.
Mavs roster has stunk the whole time Luka has been there, (((Cuban))) took over the problem that is wewuzkangs Kyrie. Definitely a stop gap move. In retrospect Mavs should have paid Jalen Brunson last summer ! Oh well Dallas need a complete overhaul.

jphoss

Mentor
This might be better in the long run. So instead of trying to build around Luka and Kyrie they will hopefully do a total overhaul of the roster building around Luka

Warhawk_46

Master
This might be better in the long run. So instead of trying to build around Luka and Kyrie they will hopefully do a total overhaul of the roster building around Luka
I just cannot fathom waiting for years to actually build around a generational talent like Luka… how horrible is Cuban (though I do respect his willingness to employee white players)?

El Gringo

Mentor
I'm just agahst by the stupidity printed here. Go Schizophrenia.
Don’t get so worked up BSA! It’s not schizo to believe the league would black ball a player like Mac who would embarrass its black stars by dunking on them. Allen and Donte are happy to acquiesce to the the black players, float around the perimeter and take 6 or 7 shots a game. Pretty damn good gig anyway you look at it. The reason Mac is being screwed despite dominating the g-league and dunk contest is the same reason Mario Hezonja is out of the league. In my opinion.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
He just crushed the dunk contest but isn’t good enough for 10-15min a game LOL.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Many decades ago the Phoenix Suns signed a european kid for a very short time. His name was Marko Milic. He literally dunked
over a car in a slam dunk contest when he was 16. There was one game he played some minutes for the Suns where he scored
around 13 points including an amazing dunk. Milic took off on one side of the paint, glided through the air and did a reverse dunk
on the complete opposite side of the rim and paint. It was epic. For some reason the Suns quickly cut him soon after and he was never
to be seen again.

I been saying this for decades. Whether it's the nba or the nfl they HATE FAST and ATHLETIC WHITE GUYS that JUMP OUT OF THE GYM.

maxres.jpg

Warhawk_46

Master
How did I miss seeing Mario Hazijna?? He looked like an amazing player and his attitude of emasculating blacks is awesome… he gives back what they do to whites all the time. If only more white men had that attitude in sports and life.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One guy that's a 19 year old rookie has had quite the season. Albert Sengun us averaging 15 points, 9 rebounds and 4 assists per
game. Very nice stats and he will only get better as he puts on some much needed weight and strength. He has alot of upside and
is alread firmly estbalished as starter for the Houston Rockets for many years to come!

This year is like history for our guys in the NBA. Nikola Jokic is still averaging a triple double every single game for the whole season. With
20 games to go let's hope he can remain healthy and finish the year strong. I would like to see him become only the 3rd player to with
the NBA MVP for 3 years in a row! This is history in the making. Also if he finishes the season averaging a triple double he will become only
the third player to ever do this for a season joining Wilt Chamberlain and Russell Westbrook.

To add to that Luka Doncic has regained the nba scoring lead by .01 so it's too close for comfort. If he can lead the NBA in Scoring he will
be the first white player to do so since "Pistol" Pete Maravich. Finish it out with some Luka Magic. We are rooting for you brother!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Many decades ago the Phoenix Suns signed a european kid for a very short time. His name was Marko Milic. He literally dunked
over a car in a slam dunk contest when he was 16. There was one game he played some minutes for the Suns where he scored
around 13 points including an amazing dunk. Milic took off on one side of the paint, glided through the air and did a reverse dunk
on the complete opposite side of the rim and paint. It was epic. For some reason the Suns quickly cut him soon after and he was never
to be seen again.

I been saying this for decades. Whether it's the nba or the nfl they HATE FAST and ATHLETIC WHITE GUYS that JUMP OUT OF THE GYM.

maxres.jpg
Good video but listening to the audio is maddening. Just a lot of Caste babbling and anti-White rhetoric. All-time caste clown Bill Walton and the play by play guy (likely of a certain tribe) spend every moment mocking Milic and his homeland of Slovenia. Of course they wouldn’t do the same for a black player from Angola or Mali.

Walton, who in a similar vein to Terry Bradshaw, loves to play the fool and has been paid well for it. However the jokes on him, since Slovenia is now quite well known as arguably the best player in the world is from there. Screw that old commie-hippie.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luka Doncic had 39 points tonight but the Mavs lost another close game. The Mavs are 1-5 in their last 6 games with Kyrie & Luka
playing at the same time. Some good news though as Maxi Kleber finally returned. He could help get them some more wins.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Mavs play the Sixers tonight. It's a Matchup of the NBA's Two Top Scorers.

Luka Doncic 33.2 points per game

Joel Embiid 33.0 points per game

It's gonna be a game between two playoff contenders. The Sixers are one of the top seeds out east while Dallas in the middle of
the pack and sliding fast. Embiid sat out the last game on purpose as I know he has had this game circled on his calender for a long
time. I'm sure Doncic has too. It's gonna be some fireworks. The Sixers have the better team overall but I expect an upset tonight. I
think this will be the start of the Mavs righting the ship and making their final playoff preparations. Time for them to get hot. It all
starts with Doncic. He will need alot of help but he has to hold off Embiid for this scoring title. It's as close as you can get and may the
best player rise up and take the scoring title. I know it's only 1 game and we have 18 more after tonight but this could possibly decide the
scoring title in a head to head matchup. Expect fireworks and tempers flaring on both sides! Let's Go Mavs! Let's Go Doncic! :)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Bucks are looking to sign Goran Dragic. Not a bad spor for him although we would prefer he would have went to Dallas instead.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luka Doncic had his 12th 40 point game of the season tonight. The Mavs still play with very little defense but just try to outscore
people. That won't work in the playoffs. They need to play better defense to make a deep playoff run. They got the win though! The
announcers on tnt were saying how the mavs lost a last second game and Doncic didn't get to touch it. The announcers said get used to
it as Kyrie is who should have the ball in the 4th quarter when the game is on the line. Luka Doncic has led the league in scoring and is a
even bigger star than Kyre Irving yet the announcers say it's Kyries team now. All around the world is the hatred of our white men.

Luka Doncic 42 points, 12 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal

Maxi Kleber 9 points, 6 rebounds and 3 assists

Last edited: