2022-'23 NBA Season

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I watched the game last night. Looked like Luka and Kyrie had zero problem with chemistry. Also defense is pretty much optional in modern NBA. That was as run and gun as it gets.

El Gringo

Mentor
I watched the game last night. Looked like Luka and Kyrie had zero problem with chemistry. Also defense is pretty much optional in modern NBA. That was as run and gun as it gets.

They looked like they enjoyed playing with each other last night. These highlights are pretty damn good! Hopefully the chemistry continues to improve.

El Gringo

Mentor
The Bucks are looking to sign Goran Dragic. Not a bad spor for him although we would prefer he would have went to Dallas instead.

Bucky is going to love this, Another white guard to Milwaukee!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Thanks for sharing those @El Gringo ! Positive step for Mavs having those two on same page.

Also Dragic to the Bucks would be great! Send him out with a Championship.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Glad the Mav's and Luka won that game against the 76ers. Luka is just a lights out player. He's hitting 42 on a night when a teammate hits 40? That's just insane. I will say the Sixers are going to be dangerous in the East. They pass the ball better than the Mavs and they play team ball. I just hope the Mavs can even get in the playoffs in the West by finishing strong. Of course there's no great D in the league now, and is traveling EVER called? LOL? A couple of Kuka's drives last night looked like they were traveling in any previous era but they'll take the buckets and the W.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't watch NBA games anymore but this crap about "load management" isn't surprising at all. The NBA's ever-shrinking fan base appears to be mostly Blacks and urban Jews and yuppies, aggressively propped up of course by ESPN and the rest of the corporate sports media. What an offensive league in every way starting with the commissioner and the owners all the way down to the players.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
I don't watch NBA games anymore but this crap about "load management" isn't surprising at all. The NBA's ever-shrinking fan base appears to be mostly Blacks and urban Jews and yuppies, aggressively propped up of course by ESPN and the rest of the corporate sports media. What an offensive league in every way starting with the commissioner and the owners all the way down to the players.

The fan base has been shrinking for years as have American born whites. Even in the 90s you had a decent amount of whites from the US now it is like maybe 10 percent. The hate Luka Doncic receives from blacks on Facebook is unlike anything I have ever seen.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I don't watch any of the games for the obvious reasons. I do check highlights from Luka and other Whites on occasion, pulling for them in a blatantly antiWhite system.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't watch any of the games for the obvious reasons. I do check highlights from Luka and other Whites on occasion, pulling for them in a blatantly antiWhite system.

I don't like the culture of any of the sports now in this anti white & globo homo world. That being said the NBA has increased the amount
of white players slightly while the nfl is getting slightly worse with the qb push.

At least in the NBA we have seen a white man win back to back MVP Awards(Nikola Jokic) and he just may win his 3rd in a row this year. We
also have seen the NBA's Leading Scorer all year be a white guy. Hopefully Luka Doncic can hang on to win the scoring title. To put this
acheivements into perspective we've never seen anything like it from a stats perspective in football. The closest would be Cooper Kupps
Epic Season 2 years ago. My point is that many teams have 2 or even 3 white guys in the starting 5. You never see that in the nfl.

Show me one NFL Team with a majority starting lineup? Even college? It's just incredibly rare but the NBA has acutally gotten a little whiter.

You have to ingore the music, annoucers, some of the fans etc. but so many of our guys are playing the best basketball we've ever seen
from white guys. That right there makes it worth watching for basketball fans.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The NBA is being forced to do the same things as the NFL, MLB and the NHL.

Globohomo, Anti White, Transexuals, Transhuminism and you can add many, many more. The athletes will do what
they are told in order to keep making millions of dollars. Their masters know this. Don't know how to fix this as we
are in a very bad spot as a nation and as a world. Just the latest example.

c26cde9752d5fb6e.png

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ok back to Basketball. It's been 2 weeks since the NBA All Star Game and Mac McClung has been stuck in G League the whole time. To
the people that thought the dunk contest would change things so far it hasn't. Glad he got paid some good money though as the G League
doesn't pay nearly what the NBA does. He passed up millions to play in Europe only to have the NBA continue to ignore his abilities. What
I love most about this kid is he just keeps waiting for that one team to give him a legitimate chance. I'm still hoping it will happen this
summer and to me Utah would be the perfect spot for him. Here is his latest game from last night.

Mac has 19.3 pg 56% fg 48% from 3 with only 26 minutes per game.

mqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor

white lightning

Hall of Famer
  • One Sixer who was a big part of All-Star Saturday was Mac McClung, who remains in the G League with the Delaware Blue Coats on his two-way deal. According to Jaylon Thompson of USA Today, Delaware’s ticket revenue has been five times higher than its usual rate since McClung won the dunk contest in Salt Lake City. “It means a lot to this community to have somebody that they can say, ‘Hey, he’s our guy’ and they can take pride in that,” said Blue Coats president of business operations Larry Meli.
So 5 times the number of fans pay to see Mac McClung play in the NBA G League yet not team wants to give him a chance.
I guess that's what you call white privlege. The anti white racism and bigotry is just off the charts!

Retweet Share Send via email

SneakyQuick

Mentor
  • One Sixer who was a big part of All-Star Saturday was Mac McClung, who remains in the G League with the Delaware Blue Coats on his two-way deal. According to Jaylon Thompson of USA Today, Delaware’s ticket revenue has been five times higher than its usual rate since McClung won the dunk contest in Salt Lake City. “It means a lot to this community to have somebody that they can say, ‘Hey, he’s our guy’ and they can take pride in that,” said Blue Coats president of business operations Larry Meli.
So 5 times the number of fans pay to see Mac McClung play in the NBA G League yet not team wants to give him a chance.
I guess that's what you call white privlege. The anti white racism and bigotry is just off the charts!

Retweet Share Send via email
They probably will outdraw the sixers. Who the hell pays to go to an nba game anymore?

Warhawk_46

Master
It’s worth noting the Sixers point guards are average and below average… Max would easily be the best point guard on the team.

Also worth noting: all three of them are 6’2” so the lack of height can’t be an excuse for the Sixers.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It’s worth noting the Sixers point guards are average and below average… Max would easily be the best point guard on the team.

Also worth noting: all three of them are 6’2” so the lack of height can’t be an excuse for the Sixers.
He needs to stay away from the anti white teams. The Sixers are not a white friendly team. That is why Korkamz has
requested trade after trade but they let him rot away on the bench. They won't even cut the guy.

The Jazz would be a good fit. Jordan Clarkson is a good point guard averaging 20 points per game but he is 30 years old
and he turns 31 in June in a few months time. Clarkson has 1 year left on his contract and with his age I see next year being
his final year most likely. So McClung could come off the bench and if it works out in 1 year become a starter there. This is a
team I trust a little more and Danny Ainge helps run things there. The Utah Fans are very loyal and they would love to have
Mac McClung there. Now add in the fact that Markannen is 25, Kessler 21 and McClung is 24 at the moment. So they would all
be similar in age and have a strong foundation for many playoff runs.

Warhawk_46

Master
He needs to stay away from the anti white teams. The Sixers are not a white friendly team. That is why Korkamz has
requested trade after trade but they let him rot away on the bench. They won't even cut the guy.

The Jazz would be a good fit. Jordan Clarkson is a good point guard averaging 20 points per game but he is 30 years old
and he turns 31 in June in a few months time. Clarkson has 1 year left on his contract and with his age I see next year being
his final year most likely. So McClung could come off the bench and if it works out in 1 year become a starter there. This is a
team I trust a little more and Danny Ainge helps run things there. The Utah Fans are very loyal and they would love to have
Mac McClung there. Now add in the fact that Markannen is 25, Kessler 21 and McClung is 24 at the moment. So they would all
be similar in age and have a strong foundation for many playoff runs.
Jazz is fast becoming my favorite team.
As a Wisconsinite, the Bucks remain relatively white-friendly as well (Allen, Ingles, Leonard, Connington, Lopez) but they are all role players. I like the Jazz more.

Luka needs more white teammates.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jazz is fast becoming my favorite team.
As a Wisconsinite, the Bucks remain relatively white-friendly as well (Allen, Ingles, Leonard, Connington, Lopez) but they are all role players. I like the Jazz more.

Luka needs more white teammates.
I love the Utah Jazz. Lauri Markannen is a top 10 player in the NBA. Amazing what being on the right team can do.

I'm very worried for Luka Doncic as far as him winning the scoring title. Tonight he had 29 points after 3 quarters and had
0 points in the 4th quarter. Kyrie Irving outscored him with 33 points. Kyrie shoots and shoots. Coming into tonight Kyrie was
averaging over 27 points per game. So the Mavs basically have two guys who can score 30 points at any night. Well it may be
nice to have another great scorer it very well could cost Luka the Scoring Title. How can he not get to score in the whole 4th
quarter? Kyrie was scoring like a mad man. I like Irving but he really hurts the chemistry and he also takes away countless shots
from Doncic.

Mean while Joel Embiid had 42 points last night and 39 tonight. He is now tied with Doncic for the nba season scoring
race as of today. Doncic had 33 points & 29 points tonight. So Embiid is getting more shots on average and scoring more. He
doesn't have an Irving to keep him from winning the scoring title. This pisses me off. The Mavs almost lost again tonight. It's a two
man show and everyone else stands around. The Mavs do not look good and now it appears as if Kyrie is the man in the 4th quarter.

Sorry for the rant but this may be the only chance we ever have to see a white guy win the scoring title ever again!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The LA Lakers have retired Pau Gasols Jersey Number finally. Very well deserved as he had an outstanding career.

booth

Mentor
Clay Travis tells the truth about white analysts being scared to call out black players. Praises Reddick for doing so.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Great videos. I love to see honest blacks admitting that blacks and others race hustle all the time. Props to this guy on this channel.

Isn’t that some black fragility. The league is 80 percent black and they just cant stand to see a white man be mvp. Basketball was clearly invented by a white man so can we call them guests in the sport? After all they call Eminem a guest in hip hop. Checking some comments on various sites some blacks claim Jokic is not even white.