2010 Week 16

foobar75

Master
Yes, as did Matt Hasselbeck, which I just verified. It takes the total to 17.

Borussia

Guru
Great Week for many up and coming White superstars. And yes, Weddle does not get the press he deserves.

Now, as Don mentioned, isn't it interesting that Troy Smiff's sideline argument with Coach weirdo Singletary is not a key talking point?
Smiff must have felt ok going bonkers because they are 2 black brothers...and the amusing thing also is that Coach weirdo didn't beat his sorry overrated a$$ right then and there. Can't happen. Black solidarity and all.

Besides this, does anyone ever catch the NFL network garbage with that clownish imbecile Peeon Sanders? What an embarrassment for the NFL network. I usually watch the Sunday night game, but due to the snow out (our society has become so pathetic recently) I was watching their high light show.
They do a skit with Peeon Sanders dancing like he's in da club and loud obnoxious ghetto rat crap music as background...ohhh, those highlights look now so impressive with that hip hop garbage playing.
This show must be real popular with Negrophiles the country over, although Johm Facenda and NFL Films must be laughing at this childish lunacy.

Besides that, nice to see some highlights with many White stars scoring TDs and making plays.

Looks like Cleveland is mailing it in a bit. I have a bad feeling Mangini is about to be told to work on that resume.

Josh Freeman is the next Joe Montana I heard...

Great to see 17 TDs from our guys, and yes up over last week I counted ten. But watching a recap of every touchdown I believe about 70 total TDs were scored this week, So just under 25% of TDs were scored by white players. That's a positive when you look from the standpoint that only 4 RBs with the potential to score TDs are white out of 32 teams and probably 65 or so RBs that can score a TD. But again I have to see this positively since it's a quantum leap over some weeks when I'm sure there were only 3 or 4 TDs by white players.

foreverfree

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
i'd like to share a few thoughts i had during/after this week's games ...
<div> </div>
<div>1) i wonder about the "official" explanation for the ignoring of Jordan Shipley [...]</div>
<div> </div>
<div>2) i wonder why Eric Weddle gets virtually no media recognition.[...]</div>
<div> </div>
<div>3) i wonder why none of the talking heads or the "talent evaluating experts" ever mention the lack of speed held by Giants "not a fullback" Brandon Jacobs [...] </div>
<div> </div>
<div>4) i wonder how fast Jacob Tamme is.[...]</div>
<div> </div>
<div>5) i wonder why Nick Miller has not been given a chance to earn a starting spot [...]</div>

"i wonder [click] i wonder [click] i wonder [click] i wonder [click] i wonder [click] wonderwonderwonderwonderwonwonwonwonwonwon"

John

Westside

Hall of Famer
I guess Mike Singletary is in a foul mood, after being submitted to the hat trick yesterday:

1. Getting bitched out by Troy Smiff on National television.

2. Losing your last game as Head Coach.

3. Getting fired as said Head Coach.

Yeah, yesterday was not a good day to be Mike Singletary.
smiley36.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
I also like those dark blue uniforms of the Rams.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
In his post-game interviews for the Packers-Giants game, Aaron Rodgers managed to denigrate both Jordy Nelson and John Kuhn. Tis a mere happenstance that both players are white men, I'm sure"¦

Rodgers on Nelson's 80 yard touchdown catch:
"I think we like to tease our receivers, Jordy and James, about their 40 times,"Â￾ Rodgers said. "He took off on that one. It was nice to see him get in the end zone."Â￾

Rodgers makes this Casteon declaration as if Greg Jennings and Donald Driver are "speed burners."Â￾ Driver, especially, is nothing of the sort. At least Rodgers was also "teasing"Â￾ James Jones. Rodgers would certainly "bust of gut laughing"Â￾ should the Packers' awesomely-average "starting"Â￾ running back, Brandon Jackson, ever attempt the 40 yard dash.

Link to Rodgers Comments #1

Rodgers on Kuhn:
"John's a guy who you love having on your team. His personality, he's a blue-collar guy, a guy who plays special teams. He catches the ball well, he runs the ball well, he's very smart. He's like a security blanket in the third-down (offense) when he's back there because he knows the scheme and the checks as good or maybe better than I do at times."Â￾

Blue collar, smart, good personality, and a special teams contributor? Such an adorable little "team mascot"Â￾ is he. Kuhn is treated like a modern day "slave-boy,"Â￾ surrounded by the plodding, unproductive, unathletic, spoiled rotten Brandon Jackson (who wasn't even noteworthy at Nebraska and ran an average 40-time, but was still a 2nd round pick)"¦and the oh-so rotund duo of Dmitri Nance and Quinn Johnson. Rodgers is correct....how could a white "boy scout"Â￾ like John Kuhn possibly compete with such gifted Negroes?

According to Aaron Rodgers, John Kuhn possesses every single positive football attribute"¦accept for athletic, fast, quick, explosive, exciting, black, etc. The truth, of course, is that Kuhn could easily be a starting NFL power-back. In fact, it's so explicitly noticeable that John Kuhn has "it"Â￾ (more so than his African counterparts) that even the jock-vapor-inhaling Packer fans can see the truth. Against the Giants, they were even chanting Kuhn's name BEFORE the ball was snapped"¦effectively urging Mike McCarthy to give Kuhn more of an opportunity.

Link to Rodgers Comments #2Edited by: Thrashen

Westside

Hall of Famer
I will give Rodgers the tiniest of slack for his drunk casteon remarks, in that he is a great White player, has been beaten on the brain with at least 25 years of the CM, MSM and Zionist propaganda. Too bad he is not smart enough not to fall for it. Big Dummy he is.

I think Rodgers will replace my boy Butt Farve. Pathetic.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I don't know for sure what Rodgers was getting at but the comments, other then being standard jock-speak don't seem to bad to me. He didn't really say why Nelson was teased about his 40 time and he included James in the comment, and James is supposed to be the "deep threat" so that's kind of a caste-neutral comment.

As for Kuhn, he IS a blue collar guy, that can be a good thing too.I don't see really any negatives, like 'plodding' or 'unathletic' so from that aspect it doesn't seem to bad.

Based on the comments mentioned above I wouldn't rip into Rodgers too much.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Brandon Jackson, I watched his runs with great interest yesterday, and, of course, was completely underwhelmed. He is not quick. He is not fast. He has average vision, at best. His elusiveness is poor. For a back with these un-qualities to be good, he would have to have power. Unfortunately for Jackson and the Packers, he is amazingly weak on his runs. He makes Reggie Bush look like a power back.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
If Nick Miller was a stock I'd buy plenty of shares because when JC gets on a guys bandwagon you know he's the real deal. (ie propping Peyton Hillis way BEFORE he got his chance).

thanks for the compliment, Jaxvid.

much like with Hillis (and most all the White athletes we talk about), all it would take is an opportunity for Miller. that is why i'm so pleased about the unexpected chance Marc Mariani got in Tennessee to return kicks, and (not surprisingly) the results have been outstanding.

Mariani, though,is a much more polished receiver than Nick Miller. but in a similar bizarre "coaching decision," Mariani (who left Montana as the school's all-time leader in receiving yards, receiving touchdowns, and all-purpose yards) has not received a single chance to play wideout in a game for the Titans. this despite likely being the most explosive receiver on the team. and while Tennessee isn't as atrocious in the passing game as the Raiders, they aren't exactly stellar. but hey, at least Marc's getting the ball on special teams ...

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I don't know for sure what Rodgers was getting at but the comments, other then being standard jock-speak don't seem to bad to me. He didn't really say why Nelson was teased about his 40 time and he included James in the comment, and James is supposed to be the "deep threat" so that's kind of a caste-neutral comment.

As for Kuhn, he IS a blue collar guy, that can be a good thing too.I don't see really any negatives, like 'plodding' or 'unathletic' so from that aspect it doesn't seem to bad.

Based on the comments mentioned above I wouldn't rip into Rodgers too much.

Back in October, Rodgers had this to say about Kuhn...

"You know what you're getting from John Kuhn,"Â￾ quarterback Aaron Rodgers said. "He's a tough guy. He might not outrun anybody, but he's tough to tackle, and he's going to fall forward and get extra yards."Â￾

This comment was part of a "Packers Team Report,"Â￾ originally posted by FootballDad in the "John Kuhn"Â￾ thread...

John Kuhn Thread

Rodgers' backhanded "compliment"Â￾ annoyed me back then, too. It's blatantly obvious that he has no respect Kuhn's athleticism, no matter how many touchdowns or critical first downs he produces.

I suppose it doesn't much matter what Rodgers says in post-game interviews"¦all I care about is white children watching Kuhn dominate his black peers, giving them confidence (which is an essential quality in this Anti-White-Athlete Zeitgeist) to emulate his success.Edited by: Thrashen

Bart

Hall of Famer
Toby Hillis said:
Its a complete white out in Green Bay. Whether it be Rodgers, Kuhn, Jordy, AJ Hawk or Clay Mathews, every time I look up, a White athlete is making a huge play or a TD.

Grren Bay, New England and Indianapolis are the teams I enjoy watching.All are fortunate to have superb quarterbacks. It would be better if Collie and Clark were on the field for Indy, but Tamme and Blair have been very productive.

Great to see Brady relying on Gronk, Welker and Danny who have scored loads of TDs. Danny has been outstanding! A diamond in the rough who just needed a chance to shine!

Looks like Manning is getting over the speed bumps and of course Rodgers is so talented it's not funny.

And Tom F. Brady is playing at an unbelievably HIGH level.

So far this year he has tossed 34 TDs and only 4 INTs.

I checked his TD-INT ratio for the last 3 seasons he's played, not including the year he missed because of the knee of course.

He has thrown 112 TDs and ONLY 25 INTs. Absolutely amazing!

northwinds

Mentor
All I asked for Christmas was a Packers/Patriots SuperBowl......yesterday those two teams had seven TDs scored by White non-QB players......not to even mention Green Bay's "snow patrol". The DWFs would be having mental breakdowns all over the country. Brady vs. Rodgers, Jordy, A.J., Matthews, Kuhn, Welker, Gronkowski, Woodhead, Edelman......man oh man that would be a fun one to watch.
smiley32.gif

snow

Mentor
It would be interesting to see a white vs black superbowl. Have the Patriots totally dominate the Eagles. Its kind of like heavyweight fights for me, much more fun to see Wlad or Vitali destroying a black opponent rather than another white one.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Something happened yesterday I didn't think possible. Reggie Wayne ran a wrong route, or at least made a wrong adjustment. I remember Matt Villen and Joe Theismann yukking it up when Blair White and Reggie Wayne ended up in the same neighborhood of the end zone. In fact, I believe it made national headlines. We were assured by dumb and dumber that Wayne was incapable of any sort of rookie blunders (never mind his giving up on a route which led to the winning interception in the Super Bowl). After the rare and unexpected lapse by Wayne, Manning came off the field very animated and once they passed one another on the sidelines, they had a terse encounter. So, maybe we're making progress.
Edited by: Quiet Speed

northwinds

Mentor
snow said:
It would be interesting to see a white vs black superbowl. Have the Patriots totally dominate the Eagles. Its kind of like heavyweight fights for me, much more fun to see Wlad or Vitali destroying a black opponent rather than another white one.

Most of the time I would agree with you.....like I would rather see Wisconsin playing an SEC team in the bowl game.Especially in college, ifa white team beats another white team then the DWFs just say it was no big deal. But if the Packers and Patriots get to theSB they will already have beaten those black teams you speak of and they will be universally acknowledged as the two best teams in the NFL. Its a win/win situation for us.........and to see all that white talent on the world stage would be incredible. I too, would rather see a white fighter against a black fighter.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I agree with northwinds on this particular subject. I would absolutely love to see two majority-white teams (at least offensively, this year)slugging it out for the Super Bowl championship. It would be an in-your-face statement to the DWF's whose teams are coal-black (like most of the NFL).
Tonights Saints/Falcons game is a tough game to find someone to root for, as both teams are very dark. I guess that I'll root weakly for the Saints, as it will hasten the elimination of Raheem's Dreem Teem.

snow

Mentor
true,

watching MNF, man Michael Turner is fat, and has a bubble butt like a welfare queen

snow

Mentor
Amazing how all of the halftime highlights were missing white skill position players like Woodhead, Jordy Nelson and John Kuhn.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
snow said:
true,watching MNF, man Michael Turner is fat, and has a bubble butt like a welfare queen

What are you talking about? That's the "new and improved version of man!"
smiley2.gif

I agree with Northwinds and Football Dad becausethe NFLhas a LEGIT playoff system (unlike the F"BS").If two relatively white-friendly teams made it to the Super Bowl, itwould be considered an accomplishment unlike the alternative (white vs black, white wins) which would be considered a fluke by the DWFs. I think its an important thing, too, with Duke vs Butler still fresh in the DWFs minds. Add in the "Year of the White RB/White WR draft"... a pattern isstarting to form.

Snow- I noticed this, too. I notice it all the time. Drives me BONKERS!!! You'd think they'd show the Jordy highlight, or Kuhn's 3 TDs (wrong kind of "Kuhn," I guess) or at least the Woodhead run(it was the only real offensive highlight of the game!!!) but, no, of course not.

BTW- Is there a worse 2-3 punch@ WR in the NFL then Michael Jenkins and Harry freakin Douglas?!?! The drops are unbelievable. Give Brian Finneran some more snaps!!!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Toby Hillis said:
wrong kind of "Kuhn," I guess
You're a terrible, evil "ray-ciss" Mr. Hillis!
smiley36.gif