2009 Pre-Season

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Hass' touchdown was an easy throw because, like normal, Hass had gotten wide open. it was a post route, and Hass got inside with at least two yards of separation from the cornerback ... and the qb simply zipped it in before the safety had time to get outside.

also, i didn't see Gregory dance at all. he just got up and was patted on the helmet by his teammates. besides, Hugivesadamn is a typical negro ... that shucking and jiving is all good, as long as he be da one doin' it.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Charly Martin with another nice catch on the sidelines dragging his toes to stay in bounds. and on the same play, Nick Reed with almost another sack!

Charly Martin gets open AGAIN! i told you guys he could play!

and ANOTHER catch by Martin on this drive!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Herring with a nice hit on the qb, the qb still completed a nice pass to Martin
Martin with 3 more catches so far on this drive
its nice to see White players getting a chance to make plays, even if it is preseason, hopefully most of these guys get a real shot, they deserve itEdited by: dwid

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
hahaha!!! Charly is killing the Seahawks secondary!

Martin was open for the fourth play in a row, but the quarterback was hit as he threw, allowing the db to knock the weak throw away.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I wish I would have saw that TD. But I did see the play you mentioned, Jimmy, where Hass had at least a halfstep on the DB and the QB underthrew the ball horribly. Great game by Martin, he leads the 'Bolts in recieving with 5 catches for 67 yards right now.
smiley32.gif

I saw Gregory with the huge hit, than stopped watching for a second, so I didn't see the part after the play. It was Houhasadumbname saying Gregory was dancing around. If getting up after a play is dancing like he did soemhting, I wonder what T.J. considers what his brotha's do as? Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Martin ends the game with a game-high 67 yards receiving on 5 catches. great job by an under-rated (is there any other kind of White receiver) player.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
wow. another dropped pass by a wide receiver results in an interception and a 4-yard touchdown drive.
<div> </div>
<div>seriously. you can see why the Bears didn't keep Mike Hass and David Ball on the team with all this talent they have at wideout.
smiley5.gif
 </div>
<div> </div>
<div>meanwhile, Eric Peterman hasn't even seen the field yet for them ...</div>

Three things we can almost be absolutely be sure about for the Bears in 09

1) Journeyman Dez Clark will get more time at TE than what he deserves barring injury.

2) Greg Olsen will not be utilized to his full potential.

3) The Bears WR's will stink up the field and Eric Peterman won't be given a fair chance to prove that he can beat out one of the Bears perennial black underachievers to make the roster, because Lovie Smith is one of the most virulent anti-white racists in the NFL.

Chris Rock did a comedy skit years ago talking about how old black men are the most racist people in the world. He said they are nice to a white person's face but when they turn they back they call them "Cracker Ass Crackers." Lovie Smith fits this description to a T. He's soft spoken, appears to be an even keeled down to earth guy who is just a humble football coach, but underneath he is raging with absolute contempt for all whites. He has proven this many times over the course of his history as Bears Head Coach with his treatment of white skill position players. It would be one thing to give players an equal chance and those white players lose fair and square, but Lovie won't have any of that. he will stack the deck against them every time. To me, there is no better definition of true racism than that.

Thank God I wont be witness to a single Bears game this season.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i agree with you, Bears are idiots but there's no way they can afford not to use Olsen up to his potential. there's noone else there! Cutler will make him his new Brandon Marshall/Tony Scheffler.

btw, how depressing is the new Tampa... outside of Sabby, Ruud and a couple of backup LBs there's not much for us to cheer for. not sure where Hovan is, although he will probably stil start. on the offense Luke McCown might get a shot to start but it won't last, since LEftwich and two young black "promises" are aching to play.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
End of the game, not one reception for Jordy.
smiley7.gif

On another note, nice to see Sabby and Steltz getting interceptions.
smiley32.gif
, and to see Pack starting a 3-4 snow patrol. Furrey has 36 receptions for 26 yards. No receptions for Peterman. Typical Lovie.

For Titans, Donnie Nickey has three 3 tackles and one assisted.

Update: Chargers-Seahawks. A tackle by LB Will Herring saved a touchdown by Hester.

He had a nice slidding 15 yard grab but it was called back due to illegal man down field. Either way it's dissapoiting that Flynn didn't look his way more

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Charly Martin, Nick Reed and all the other white studs that played their hearts out!

dwid

Hall of Famer
rewatching the broncos 49ers game, good to see that Nate Swift got a nice catch. He would have had another one but the db made illegal contact which slowed him down, I guess he was afraid of being burnt by a White man so he had to cheat.

green fire317

Banned
did anyone watch the lions game? i heard stafford looked solid but there were some dropped passes by some people?,Edited by: green fire317

Poacher

Mentor
green fire317 said:
did anyone watch the lions game? i heard stafford looked solid but there were some dropped passes by some people?,

Colbert dropped three. I only saw two of them and they both should have been caught.

Stafford looked good. When he throws the ball it doesn't stay in the air very long. Stanton looked good as well. Made a couple nice plays with his legs.

Riddlewire

Master
Watching the Jags-Fins.
How is this even in doubt? Bouman is dramatically better than Garrard.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Pete Ittersagen just intercepted a Pat White pass and took it to the Dolphin's 44!
smiley32.gif
I don't know how many yards he returned it, though.

Hartline has 1 rec. for 20 yards.Edited by: Jack Lambert

backrow

Hall of Famer
Carr had a nice game for Giants whereas Woodson is proving to be dreadful so far.

Dan Connor and J. Leman are Panthers best LBs, have about 4 tackles for loss or no gain between them, Connor has 8 total tackles.

EDIT: Ittersagen's interception was returned for 9 yards.

EDIT 2: Leman was Panthers second leading tackler behind Connor with 6-1 to Connor's 4-4Edited by: backrow

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Update: LB J.D. Folsom of the Dolphins just intercepted a Paul Smith pass and returned it to the Jag's 34.
smiley32.gif
A 19 yard return.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
JAWS has a huge crush on ebony titan, Clint Sintim, of the Giants!

The booth was also slobbering over Hakeem Nicks' Xtra Xtra Xtra large gloves.

The Caste clowns get more and more depraved all the time. They are openly homosexual these days.

green fire317

Banned
i was pleased to actually hear Jon Gruden praise Dan Connor saying that he is a good football player. i think it was Leman but it might have also been Connor had an absolute textbook tackle on one of the Giants running backs. he went low on Brandon Jacobs (may have been another running back) and stopped him.Edited by: green fire317

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Watching Eagles-Colts. Some notes so far:

-WR Anthony Gonzalez caught a beautiful fade pass from Peyton Manning for a touchdown in the first. He did it over a good CB in Asante Samuel, too.

-DE Jason Babin got the pseudo-start for the Eagles, in place of the injured Trent Cole. He's been an absolute terror, with four tackles, two of which for loss, and one sack. Jason has been abusing sumo tackle Tony Ugoh, who has been penalized twice trying to stop Babin after being badly beaten. Jason's case for a roster spot is looking pretty strong right now. A surprising story so far in Philly.

-Colts TE Jacob Tamme has five good catches for 60 yards.

-Backup QB Curtis Painter, formerly of Purdue, has looked impressive for the Colts since Manning left.

-Danny Amendola, Dan Klecko, and Matt Wilhelm sightings for Philadelphia.

-WR Austin Collie showed his good route-running abilities, catching a couple passes from Painter and gaining some YAC.

-I think Todd Herremans is the only white lineman in the first TWO units for the Eagles. Terrible.
smiley11.gif
Edited by: PhillyBirds

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I think Todd Herremans is the only white lineman in the first TWO units for the Eagles. Terrible.
smiley11.gif

That is disgusting, that alone will keep me from cheering for the Eagles!

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, just only tuned in to Pats-Bengals and what a game that is/was!

Brian Leonard had 7 runs for 34 yards.

Rob Ninkovich, cast aside by Saints and others led the game in tackles with 9, playing OLB.

Bengals safety Tom Nelson had 3 tackles, sack and a forced fumble, Corey Lynch has 3 tackles.

this weak, instead of Julian Edelman show (who has a catch and two punt returns) we have Ray Ventrone show! 4 catches for 39 yards.

Dan Skuta just had a sack for Bengals.

Wes Welker made a guest appearence with 1 catch for 32 yards.