Week 6 2009

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jordy just had a bruised knee held out via coaches decision. Too bad his KR was called back!!!
smiley7.gif

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jordy has had a few big returns called back this season. Im glad his injury was not serious. Kyle Williams was injured in the Bills Jets game, lets hope its not to serious.

foobar75

Master
I'm so glad the Eagles lost. This has been a good week after two lousy ones. Not only do we have some great games by white players, but white-friendly teams did well. Along with Eagles, the Blackskins, Tampa, and CIN all lost, and Blacksonville barely won against the winless Rams in OT.

If Peyton Hillis continues to be in the dog house, I'll be rooting against Denver heavily on Monday night. I can't wait for that house of cards to start collapsing.

backrow

Hall of Famer
sh*t, Sanchez crashed, hard. he threw 5 picks and yet Jets managed to draw 13-13... Poz and Wendling had a pick each in this game.Edited by: backrow

Westside

Hall of Famer
How could the Eagles possibly lose to the Raiders who has a black quarterback that sucks more than Vince "he just wins games" Young. Oh, I guess everyone gets a rib bone tossed their way. Enjoy Ja-Farc-Us while it lasts. These will be very short supply.

Pollyanna

Guru
backrow said:
sh*t, Sanchez crashed, hard. he threw 5 picks and yet Jets managed to draw 13-13... Poz and Wendling had a pick each in this game.

Gonna start calling this Latino , " Dirty Sanchez."

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Yes, a pretty good week thus far indeed.

The funniest caste team this season is by far the Titans. Brady, Welker and Moss absolutely smoked their "vaunted,"Â￾ (all black accept KVB) defense. With a box score of "59-0,"Â￾ it shouldn't be hard for any DWF to surmise that "the best players will play"Â￾ dogma is not even close to reality.

Watching Jeff Fisher squirm has been a delight, and I will be rooting for additional pain in the coming weeks. Hopefully the league's longest tenured coach is fired ASAP. What did Fisher expect to happen with longtime Steeler-scrub, Nate Washington, as their #1 WR option? I guess free agent WRs like Matt Jones, Mike Hass, and John Standeford are merely chopped liver when compared to the Titans corps. The best part about the Titans struggles is the fact that a much whiter Houston team will have an easier route to the playoffs.

It was also nice to watch the Giants' all-black defense get scorched by Brees. The Redskins finally benched Campbell in another boring loss to the lowly Chiefs. Caste devotee, Eric Mangini, and his no-heart Browns continue to prove how mediocre the caste-contrived NFL has become. It was also nice to see loud-mouthed Rex Ryan (son of black supremacist, Buddy Ryan) and his turd-brown Jets squad losing to a team that couldn't score all season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How fitting that the wildly over-rated Orlando Pace, the Bob Sanders of offensive linemen, cost the Bears the game. And how appropriate that Cris Collinsworth thenimmediately called Paceone of the great players in NFL history. And then topped himself by blaming Greg Olsen, who wasn't even close to the action, when the Bears failed to convert on 4th and 6.

The Negroes have their infamous Uncle Tom. Maybe our best present-day equivalent is Uncle Cris.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Pollyanna said:
backrow said:
sh*t, Sanchez crashed, hard. he threw 5 picks and yet Jets managed to draw 13-13... Poz and Wendling had a pick each in this game.
Gonna start calling this  Latino , " Dirty Sanchez." 

I wonder if he is just a tad bit whiter in the eyes of the jock sniffer media today?Edited by: Bear Backer

Westside

Hall of Famer
I like that name "Uncle Chris" hopefully it sticks here!
smiley36.gif

foobar75

Master
Chris Collinsworth is an absolutely worthless individual. He sucks as a football commentator, and his constant praise of black players, combined with his insult and put-down of white players is an absolute embarrassment and exposes him for the clown that he is.

I still haven't forgotten his comment about Austin Collie in last week's game. What was the purpose of ruining a great evening by Collie, when he deserved nothing but praise for that effort? And for him to call Orlando Pace one of the greatest players in NFL history is beyond ludicrous.

Isn't there some place where we can leave some feedback for this guy?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Uncle Chris is a microcosm of a large minority of white men. No surprise here. I am sure he has some worthless web site where one can launch e mail after e mail telling him how much he sucks and undermines us. I am also sure he has staffers who screen such words of wisdom.

He has found his dispicable corner of the market and will say anything mostly true to keep it.

When I die and see this prick in heaven I am going kick him in his nads.

Westside

Hall of Famer
In my last post I meant "untrue" regarding the words coming out of Uncle Chris. Man I am getting tired.

Tom Iron

Mentor
I tried to watch another game (the jets - vintage jets). It was unwatchable.

That'll do it for me. You don't have to see this crap to know what's going on, on the field. All you have to do is look at the box scores. That tells you all you have to know, especially the penalty yardage.

The nfl is disintegrating before your eyes. It's fascinating. I wonder if these businessmen are going to allow their investments to go down the drain or take action to bring the league back before it's too late (if it already isn't too late). So much for the experiment with blacks, not just black QB's. They're anathama to anybody's bottom line.

Tom Iron...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The media must consider Sanchez at least part white, they were comparing him to Joe Namath a couple of times.

Also, that fat ass Orlando Pace cost the Bears the game last night. Jumping offsides, turning the Bears 4th and short into a 4th and 6.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
they're really praising Edelman. nice. called him a find, "terrific athlete", quick feet and incredibly quick to turn on a dime (in limited space).

also, one of the announcers was defending Kerry Collins, saying that he is 1/9 but 4 or 5 of those balls were catchable, 3 were right in their hands...

Exactly, Bo Scaife dropped several short passes.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:
The eagles lose to the raiders. I like that.

Tom Iron...

Yesterday was my birthday.

I consider the Eagles loss to be my birthday present!
smiley59.gif
smiley43.gif

Pollyanna

Guru
Without fail, any game that was watchable yesterday included specific whites in key positions. It has become very obvious that if a contest is going to be systematically decided, clearly won or saved by heroic play, a white will be the one most likely involved. The vast majority of play by our melanin mongering friends was pathetic. For instance, The Jets game made my dad fall asleep it was so boring. I even contemplated cleaning the cutters, rather than sit though even one more flag ensuing play during the Bears game (great defensive schemes there Lovie!.) And that disgusting, fetal alcohol coaching, Mike Hass/Payne career ruining play calling by Jim (I love ConVick) Moron for Seattle was emblematic of all that is wrong with the NFL.

Allright, I'm done for now.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Pollyanna said:
Without fail, any game that was watchable yesterday included specific whites in key positions.  It has become very obvious that if a contest is going to be systematically decided, clearly won or saved by  heroic play, a white will be the one most likely involved.   The vast majority of play by our melanin mongering friends was pathetic.   For instance, The Jets game made my dad fall asleep it was so boring.  I even contemplated cleaning the cutters, rather than sit though even one more flag ensuing play during the Bears game (great defensive schemes there Lovie!.)   And that disgusting, fetal alcohol coaching, Mike Hass/Payne career ruining play calling by Jim (I love ConVick) Moron for Seattle was emblematic of all that is wrong with the NFL.  Allright, I'm done for now.

Not a very pollyanish type of post.

But: "And that disgusting, fetal alcohol coaching, Mike Hass/Payne career ruining play calling by Jim (I love ConVick) Moron for Seattle was emblematic of all that is wrong with the NFL. " is a pretty good rant.
smiley32.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Collinsworthless sux out the @$$. He's a supreme caste-lackey & race traitor. Olson is 1 of the best TEs in the NFL (with Shockey & Witten), and the best in the NFC North. YOrlando Pace is grossly overrated, and I was glad to see caste-pushed "Hatie Smiff" drop to Matty Ice, Finneran, Biermann inc.
smiley20.gif

I was stoked to see Brady (whose jock McNabb couldn't carry) shred the afflete Titans. I was amped to see Wes get those TDs!
smiley32.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised there's not more comments on Zach Miller's very long TD!

Did you guys see several of the Eagles AFFLETIC WONDERS all falling down? What a sight! It was the epitome of the racial spoils system.

I'm NOT trying to minimize what Zach Miller did... What I'm saying is, an ALL-White offense could clearly DOMINATE the NFL!

QB - Drew Brees
RB - Peyton Hillis
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Dallas Clark
WR - Austin Collie
TE - Jason Witten
TE - Brent Celek

Throw in some back-ups like Mike Hass, David Ball, Standeford, Scheffler, Heath Evans (you know, NOBODIES...), and it would be unstoppable.

NATION SHOCKED AS OVERACHIEVERS WIN SUPER BOWL

backrow

Hall of Famer
the only position with which whites would struggle is cornerback, simply because there's noone even close to playing it in pros. maybe with some re-adjustements... now, d-line made out of Allen, Kampman, Kyle Williams, Mike Wright for example and a pick of great, young LBs (Greenway, Ruud, Cushing, Laurinaitis, Poz) led by, say, Urlacher, now that would be a sight!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Collinsworthless sux out the @$$. He's a supreme caste-lackey & race traitor. Olson is 1 of the best TEs in the NFL (with Shockey & Witten), and the best in the NFC North. YOrlando Pace is grossly overrated, and I was glad to see caste-pushed "Hatie Smiff" drop to Matty Ice, Finneran, Biermann inc.
smiley20.gif

I was stoked to see Brady (whose jock McNabb couldn't carry) shred the afflete Titans. I was amped to see Wes get those TDs!
smiley32.gif

Dixie don't forget Dallas Clark as one of the top tight ends in the NFL.