Week 6 2009

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's quite extraordinary how this buffoon thinks that if he keeps registering under enough different user names, at some point he'll be allowed to post here. He just signed up again under the name Michigan Man. Go out and look for a job, you're just wasting your time here.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
That was pathetic. White QBs tear up these "vaunted D's" every single week. The most white defenders starting on any given team is 3! This is shared by Green Bay and Buffalo.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Rick93 said:
<div>Denver's not unique in that regard.  All of the best defenses are coal black.  Of the top 7 teams, in terms of fewest yards allowed per game, 75 of the 77 starters are black.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>1. New York - 10/11 (when Boley comes back, 11/11)</div>
<div>2. Denver - 11/11</div>
<div>3. Pittsburgh - 11/11 (will Polamalu comes back 10/11)</div>
<div>4. Philadelphia - 10/11 (Gocong)</div>
<div>5. Washington - 11/11</div>
<div>6. New England - 11/11</div>
<div>7. Indianapolis - 11/11</div>

Um, I think you're missing a few white starters there, stupid. Ever hear of Travis Kirske, Brett Keisel, Mike Wright, and Reed Doughty? Probably not.

The fact that you're even suggesting that Washington is a "top defense" statistically or otherwise proves that these stats mean nothing.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I will admit, Pittsburgh is a great D-especially with Polamalu, but some of those team's like Washington and Indianapolis are overrated defensively. I see the Colts give up a lot of big rushing first downs at inopportune times.

I'd like to look up who these teams have played so far as well. The Eagles just got beat in a low scoring game by a pathetic Raiders offense, so did Washington. This probably still inflated their stats- even in shameful losses. The Patriots just shut out a pathetic Tennessee team where the receivers would miss catching a ball covered with crazy glue.

Very entertaining how Rick93 comes here, embarrasses himself with false starter numbers, and assumes Moreno must be better than Hillis, even though the stats he loves so much prove otherwise!!!

dwid

Hall of Famer
It is ridiculous that Hillis didn't get the ball against the Chargers. After 6 games Moreno has 381 yards on 99 carries, 3.8 ypc. Last year Hillis had 343 yards on 68 carries 5.0 ypc. Moreno hasn't done anything impressive in the nfl so far, last night on a 6 yard carry they talked about his athleticism and how he jumped over someone in college, of course they showed some of his college clips.

At this point a Hillis/Buckhalter combination would do much better.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I think actually seeing a young, strong White buck running the ball on an NFL field would send a strong message to the pasty, fat White groupies that it actually IS not only possible, but also expected that White men should set higher standards for themselves than the effeminate, self-deprecating, goofy beer-swillers that the media wants them to embrace as a self-image.

It's easier to do nothing, say it's impossible, and have some more chips, than it is to actually be a man, walk with your head held high, and lay a "gangsta" punk out for calling a white woman a b**ch or ho.

"But I'm just a weak white boy."

Yeah.

The TV says so, so it must be true.

And Lil' Wayne is a better musician than Beethoven.

bigunreal said:
Deadlift,

I've gone over this before- I believe NFL games have been fixed for a long time, well before the Caste system was fully implemented. For instance, Super Bowl III was one of the most obviously fixed games in the history of sports, imho. The AFL team had to win that game in order to justify the merger, since the first two Super Bowls were routs and the public generally viewed the NFL as vastly superior. Tears later, the Colts' Bubba Smith publicly claimed that the game was fixed. His acting career came to a screeching halt afterwards.

All I know is what I see, and very little I see in these games appears to be legitimate. A few weeks back, the Bengals clearly missed a field goal at the end of a game with Cleveland, but the referee, whose job it was to see if the ball went through the uprights, claimed it was good. The Browns' Rob Ryan publicly complained about it, but of course that stuff just gets lost in the shuffle. You will never see a "chosen" team lose a game on a blown call like that. Reminded me of Don Chandler's playoff winning field goal against the Colts back in 1965, which was definitely wide, as you can still see whenever they show the film clip of it. There was certainly no racial aspect to that fixed game, as both teams had plenty of white players. Cleveland has really been "unlucky" lately- against the Steelers the following week, the refs screwed them over again when they gave Pittsburgh a first down even though one could clearly see the chain came up short when measured against the ball. In all my years, I've never seen it be that glaringly obvious. Even ESPN showed it and laughed at the "break" the Steelers were given. Yeah, right.

The NFL doesn't necessarily need Raheem Morris, or Michael Vick, to star in the Super Bowl to achieve their agenda. That agenda is pretty much seperate from the whole "fixed" element, imho. They've clearly been tremendously successful in converting the leaague to an almost all black one. Because of this, you will naturally see more and more black coaches winning Super Bowls. Regardless, there will not be a majority white team ever winning it again, because there will never be another majority white team in the league.

If I could predict the outcomes of these fixed games with certainty, I'd be able to profit substantially. I don't know why so many here are so vehemently opposed to my theory. If the coaches are not keeping or playing the best players, the general managers are not signing the best players, the "journalists" are not reporting on the fact that so many skilled players are being discriminated against, then clearly no one is trying to win games. Considering that this is supposed to be the primary purpose of it all, what does that say about the integrity of eveyrone involved? When you throw in the gambling aspect, and how important it is to the economic vitality of the league, the corruption seems even more widespread. If the management of every team conspires year after year to keep the number of white players down to a certain level, and also conspires to make sure that no white player gets to start at certain positions, then why would anyone have the least bit of trust in the competitive validity of the games they play?

So the great performances by such as Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and other white quarterbacks aren't legitimate? By their own criteria, the sports establishment needs someone like Michael Vick to win a Super Bowl. Why did't they fix it for Vick to win one if it is so easy to do?

It is true that they keep down the number of white players. Once this is done it doesn't matter who wins and would be too difficult (and risky) to fix games.

white is right

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
sh*t, Sanchez crashed, hard. he threw 5 picks and yet Jets managed to draw 13-13... Poz and Wendling had a pick each in this game.
Sanchez might need to learn how to play at Giants Stadium. I remember reading that field goal kickers have a tough time adapting to the weird wind patterns that the stadium has. A few of his balls literally died in the wind when he went deep to Braylon Edwards.

backrow

Hall of Famer
big unreal, get real man. NFL is simply sh*tty enough atm that even a mediocre team like Broncos, with some luck and some sloppiness on the part of any given opponent, can win games.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Mike Wright is a part time starter for the Pats. Brett Keisel gets loads of PT for the Steelers. Reed Doughty now starts for the Redskins. This guy tries to make some kind of point with factual errors- and his argument made no sense anyway as we have proved through our response. The black will often get the "start" to make any racially conscious blacks content in the locker room even though the white plays just as much or more. Teams with more than 2 white starters on D are rare in these dark days, it's the league's MO.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Bigunreal's most valid point is the suddenly "amazing" Brocos defense.

Last season, after watching many Bronocs games, I officially determined that the starting 11 for the Broncos were probably the absolute worst I'd ever seen in my time watching the NFL.

Nobody knows if the games are "fixed," (I know there is some anecdotal evidence) and I agree with Bigunreal's point that IF they were to be fixed, it would have little to do with the racial caste system...and more to do with money.

"They"Â￾ have no reason to further the caste system (it's already reached its goal, and then some), especially with the many TV blackouts being experienced by extra-black franchises.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I also find the Broncos rise from worst defense to best defense a bit fishy.

I believe the Bills start the most white defenders: Schobel, Kelsay, K. Williams and Posz.

Paleocon

Guru
As far as Denver's defense is concerned the game that surprises me is the New England game. Cincinnati and Dallas are inconsistent on offense. Cleveland and Oakland are downright incompetent. San Diego has Philip Rivers but only averages 57.6 ypg rushing which is last in the league (but Hester must remain a FB???) I suspect that if NE played Denver this coming Sunday they would at least put 40 points on them. Denver's "success" is mostly from playing bad teams or catching average or good teams at the right time. After looking at the rest of their schedule I think there is a real chance that Denver finishes at 10-6 after a 6-0 start. If they split with KC then 9-7.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Teams often seem to get a "bump" from a new coach in the very up and down and unpredictable NFL. This is most often seen when the new coach is black, but an honorary brother like McDaniels can also perform the trick. Further back, super wigger Bill Cowher instantly rejuvenated the Steelers after taking over from Chuck Noll. Given the lack of effort so often seen, where "non-stop motors" seem to belong only to the league's small White minority, it doesn't take much formany teams to quickly get better or worse depending on their motivation. The Titans are this year's anti-Broncos; there's obviously a lot more involved in their dramatic decline than talent because they have much the same roster as last year's 13-3 team.

I agree that the Broncos have had a lot of luck on their side so far and it wouldn't surprise me to seem them stumble at some point. But it will be hard to keep them out of the playoffs because they play in the same division with the Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers (another team that seems to be falling apart despite supposedly having lots of talent).

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

I know that there's a lot of bad things happening to White players, but in the long run, things will right themselves. The league is coming apart at the seams. It's a lot more like a three ring circus anymore than a football league. It's absolutely hilarious now. Just look at them making all those convoluted excuses for stupid play now. Especially, the penalties. It seems these blacks can't commit a penalty, unless it's at the absolute worst time, so as to hurt their team as much as possible.

At some point, one of the owners is going to say, [these guys are killing me], and that's when he's going to put all sorts of White guys in there and start winning games. Once that happens, the floodgates are opened and there'll be no holding back the Whites. While these owners might be the bums we think they are, they're not going to allow they're investment to be destroyed buy these black bafoons.

Tom Iron...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I agree with you, Iron Tom, for the most part, but before we can have the abundance of white NFL players, the Caste system has to be addressed at the high school and college level where the indoctrination starts. Once the white athletes decide to "buck the system" and REFUSE to change to a "caste friendly" position, or to just go away, then the floodgates will truly open. We, as parents, coaches, friends, etc. need to get the word out.