We Are Living In A Cartoon

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Wow. Actually not a surprise at all. No retractions expected, of course. That's not a surprise either...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Sad, sad, sad:

Spot on and amen. I was wondering if the author stole my thoughts and wrote the article. Couldn't agree more. People should read that entire article and really think about it. I am in complete agreement.

I will continue to defy and be the outlier. I enjoy going the exact opposite way of what I call "slobville". Sad times indeed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The president of El Salvador is one of the few "good guys" to be found as head of state these days. He's appeared on Tucker Carlson's show several times, which tells you all you need to know about whose side he's on. He deserves more recognition that he's gotten to this point as of course the PTB don't like him:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The president of El Salvador is one of the few "good guys" to be found as head of state these days. He's appeared on Tucker Carlson's show several times, which tells you all you need to know about whose side he's on. He deserves more recognition that he's gotten to this point as of course the PTB don't like him:

Excellent. And yes the formula is not complicated, you just need a genuine government that cares about the people. We are ruled by hostile, often foreign, elites who are evil. Those in government not evil are stupid and or cowardly.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tragic indeed:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This shows how far there is to go. Safely "conservative" Outkick salutes lefty Bill Maher for commending sports as "the last great meritocracy in America." Gotta especially love this line:

"During the latest episode of “Real Time with Bill Maher,” he had one of his best moments yet. He called out nepotism for destroying so many industries, and applauded sports for doing what no other industry does: Make decisions based on talent and nothing else."

Nothing else huh? Outkick was a pretty good site until founder Clay Travis sold it to Fox. Now he and the site are just another example of Conservatism Inc. Outkick has become increasingly dull and "mainstream," and while there used to be many comments after articles that indicated its readership knew the score, now there are almost no comments as Outkick has rightfully been abandoned by its former followers. Get ready to cringe if you read and listen to this:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Conservacucks conserve nada.

Hook nosed Maher declares their is meritocracy in sports and they all gleefully rush to agree. Clown world.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trannies have gone from a miniscule group on the fringes of society to the very centerpiece of the deranged Empire of Lies and its colonies, who in just the past few years now must be worshipped and submitted to, the most amazing and sickening transformation in human history. It of course has nothing to do with human nature and everything to do with the agenda of "The Great Reset" and "The Great Replacement" and the religious cult of the psychopathic elites, "climate change."

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Every cultiMarx group is violent at heart. They don't care about women or children at all. They care about being "correct". Look how they treat anyone who even disagrees with them. They are extremely religious and are literally a death cult. The victim is humanity, sadly.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
NASA has recently admited that all of the moon landings are fake. The media refuses to talk about it. Good thing
for independent media and this is why they want complete control to hide their thousands of lies.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
NASA has recently admited that all of the moon landings are fake. The media refuses to talk about it. Good thing
for independent media and this is why they want complete control to hide their thousands of lies.

I just watched that, and NASA "admitted" no such thing. It's standard arguments by people who believe the moon landings were faked, and I happen to be one of them, but the title is misleading, which discredits the entire video and those behind it by mislabeling what it's about.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
When I was in third grade, my friend Kippy P. and I were playing at a new home construction site and found a skull in a mound of dirt. It was most likely a deer or dog skull, but I looked through my dinosaur book and we convinced ourselves that we had found a sure match for one of the dinosaurs, can't remember which one now. We took the skull to school and during show and tell we held it up and told our fellow third graders that we had found a something-saurus. They bought it just as we did.

Being a free thinker I now look at everything the Empire of Lies tells us from the day we are born with ingrained skepticism, including the "theory of evolution" and the ultra-ludicrous "Big Bang Theory." Did dinosaurs really exist, and did they all suddenly become extinct when a huge meteor struck the Earth some 60 million years ago? Who knows, but I'm open minded enough to consider the possibility that, just as "carbon dating" has been exposed as completely unreliable, the standard spiel about dinosaurs may be also.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've seen a few documentaries on so called fossil fuels. Some of them which seem to always vanish talk about how oil is
not a rare thing that we are running out of. It does not come from fossils and it's regenerating constantly inside the earth. They
use the were running out excuse to price gouge humanity. I've always seen some evidence of diamonds are not as rare as they say.
Meanwhile men around the world spend countless thousands of dollars to show the woman they love her. I bought a engagemnt
ring for a girl over a decade ago and it ran me about 10K. Then we never even made it to the wedding. Luckily for me she was nice
enough to give me the ring back when she called it off. Many women will just keep the ring regardless of if they change their mind.

I question everything and always have. Not everything is a lie but so much of what we've been taught is in my honest opinion. It's easy
to control a population over centuries when alot of what they believe is lies.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
5215262167db23a1.jpg

icsept

Master
Of course history is fake. The official story of 9/11 is already in the history books. And we all watched it “live” on TV. Yet the entire story is a lie. Think how easy it was to fabricate the entirety of world history before modern technology. It doesn’t matter how many people knew it was a lie, only a select few control the narrative.

Quiet Speed

Mentor

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I've seen a few documentaries on so called fossil fuels. Some of them which seem to always vanish talk about how oil is
not a rare thing that we are running out of. It does not come from fossils and it's regenerating constantly inside the earth. They
use the were running out excuse to price gouge humanity. I've always seen some evidence of diamonds are not as rare as they say.
Meanwhile men around the world spend countless thousands of dollars to show the woman they love her. I bought a engagemnt
ring for a girl over a decade ago and it ran me about 10K. Then we never even made it to the wedding. Luckily for me she was nice
enough to give me the ring back when she called it off. Many women will just keep the ring regardless of if they change their mind.

I question everything and always have. Not everything is a lie but so much of what we've been taught is in my honest opinion. It's easy
to control a population over centuries when alot of what they believe is lies.
There is a way to calculate how much oil has been used in the past 175 years in total and it tries to back into how much biotic material would need to have been there to create it. The math doesn’t seem to work.

I would suspect that abiotic oil generation is more likely but I haven’t looked into very carefully.

There is a huge but approachable book called the comprehensive guide to science and faith edited by Bill Dembski (a big name in the Intelligent design movement). Worth checking out

NikoDuke

Mentor
Trannies have gone from a miniscule group on the fringes of society to the very centerpiece of the deranged Empire of Lies and its colonies, who in just the past few years now must be worshipped and submitted to, the most amazing and sickening transformation in human history. It of course has nothing to do with human nature and everything to do with the agenda of "The Great Reset" and "The Great Replacement" and the religious cult of the psychopathic elites, "climate change."

The irony of Females and Trannies at odds is that it is primarily due to modern feminism and our culture being so feminized that Trannies have risen to such prominence. It is a females inherent need to nurture that created this modern Trannie phenomenon and now it's gone against females.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Even Wal-Mart shoppers would be horrified by the looks of this crew. Canada seems to have gone past the point of no return. And the U.S. isn't far off.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Canada's elections are probably as fixed as the ussa but if there isn't severe pushback against this then the nation is officially over. It could be claimed to be toast already but I'd like to believe real people still have actual vertebrae there. The goal is legalizing peds in all White nations. If adults don't love children enough to fight for them against all this then the nation is gone. I believe there's still hope for our Northern brothers but I hope I'm not wrong.