We Are Living In A Cartoon

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
When your own military strategists think more females and freaks is the answer then you pretty much know your toast. This has to be intentional and by design. That picture the at the top spoke volumes for the sickness being perpetrated on us.
They would rather (or rather, they want) the U.S. to be a third world hellhole than have White men be anything but despised fourth class citizens, as well illustrated by little Pete Buttigieg prancing around the country complaining about "too many White construction workers" instead of visiting and helping the overwhelmingly White community of East Palestine.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
They would rather (or rather, they want) the U.S. to be a third world hellhole than have White men be anything but despised fourth class citizens, as well illustrated by little Pete Buttigieg prancing around the country complaining about "too many White construction workers" instead of visiting and helping the overwhelmingly White community of East Palestine.

This line from that article really stood out: "America’s permanent crusade against phantom racism in everything is closely linked to the country’s decay in managing complex systems".

That is in a nutshell where we are because of forced or at the least coerced political correctness and anti-White expectations from the ones who follow orders with no push back and compliance at all costs. Failure is inevitable.

That photo of the two Black female pilots was scary. That could not be real. No way anyone in their right mind would board a plane with them as pilots. There they were with there giant fake eyelashes and lip color, or whatever it's called looking like they would post Black supremacy comments on Facebook better than they would have a clue about flying an airliner. Insane beyond words.

I have to wonder how any reasonably intelligent person, of whatever race or religion, could look at the things Pete Buttplug says and does and not feel the rising bile. This man would slide a blade into his own folks in order to shine in the limelight. How could anyone respect that, even if it is to their benefit? And not just this guy, but OXiden and legions of other people.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The powers that be do what they want and they don’t care if you know.

actually, that’s not quite correct, they want you to know because it means they can rejoice in our impotence.

Pete Booty-Gay in any role is just another insult to our intelligence and to our sense of dignity

For them, it’s note enough to rule, they want to rub our noses in it.

And after all, what can we do ? Vote them out?????

Phall

Master
so let me just get this straight... there's a gay public official named Peter Buttguy, am i right so far?
FpsyLGRWYAARXIf

okay and under his administration there was another man running a scam during which he was revealed to be a bankrupt fraud... and this man was named Scam Bankrupt-Fraud? is this correct?
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F03eb0e52-24ae-48d7-aca1-d6d2551f82ac_600x400.jpeg

and the 100 year old guy porking this absolute unit half his age is named Dick van Dick? and he endorses the Buttguy? is this also correct??
DICK-VAN-DYKE-WITH-WIFE.jpg

Flint

Mentor
so let me just get this straight... there's a gay public official named Peter Buttguy, am i right so far?
FpsyLGRWYAARXIf

okay and under his administration there was another man running a scam during which he was revealed to be a bankrupt fraud... and this man was named Scam Bankrupt-Fraud? is this correct?
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F03eb0e52-24ae-48d7-aca1-d6d2551f82ac_600x400.jpeg

and the 100 year old guy porking this absolute unit half his age is named Dick van Dick? and he endorses the Buttguy? is this also correct??
Actually it's Dick Van DYKE. Which means he is a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Yes it does seem like the simulation is winking at us sometimes.

white is right

Hall of Famer
FpsyLGRWYAARXIf

Dick's just happy he can still have a happy ending with his buxom companion......

white is right

Hall of Famer
Canada is becoming insanely "woke" under it's worst leader of all time, namely Justin Trudeau.

High school student suspended, arrested for saying only 2 genders

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colu...rrested-for-saying-there-are-only-two-genders
I have first hand experience with relatives who went to Catholic school who went when it transitioned from Catholic school to public school with a Catholic veneer.

Catholic schools now allow all types of students and only have a fee for non baptized students and religious studies are optional. Around the time the government funding extended beyond the constitutional agreement which was the first year of high school., Catholic schools were forced to adopt a more secular attitude or become private schools. Also around this time Catholic high schools were largely White ethnic students ie Irish and Italian and very little other ethnic groups as they were expensive. Now accept for a few schools that went private to preserve their exclusivity the schools are a United Nations advertisement.

So seeing the principle bowing to PC indoctrination isn't shocking to me it's just a shock that it took this long....

Last edited:

icsept

Master
For anybody who believes the Michigan State shooting was a real event. Break out your Kleenex for this crisis actress:

Flint

Mentor
For anybody who believes the Michigan State shooting was a real event. Break out your Kleenex for this crisis actress:
Dude c’mon I got a friend who’s sisters kid died in the shooting. The whole world doesn’t exist to run fake sh*t on everybody. Sometimes bad things happen in real life.

icsept

Master
Dude c’mon I got a friend who’s sisters kid died in the shooting. The whole world doesn’t exist to run fake sh*t on everybody. Sometimes bad things happen in real life.
Did you watch the video? Can you at least discern that this bitch is full of ****? You can still believe your friend’s sister’s kid’s niece died. But if there are real victims, then why do they need to feed us these ******** actors?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Young Canadian chap banned from his Catholic school for sticking to his "bigoted" belief that there are only two genders and that boys should not be in the girls locker room. Hats off to this bold young man. He's quite articulate for his age:

The Hock

Master
Young Canadian chap banned from his Catholic school for sticking to his "bigoted" belief that there are only two genders and that boys should not be in the girls locker room. Hats off to this bold young man. He's quite articulate for his age:
Good to see this up in Canada. Don't cave in to the creeps kid.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Btw, It's the all wonderful, worshipful, your highness honoring "Women's History Month".

You have been bowing down haven't you, Whitey male? You better!
1678227361339.png

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isa. 5:20)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just saw this kid on Tucker. He spoke out, and even quoted scripture to bolster his position, at a supposedly Christian school and was kicked out. Where are the religious leaders coming out to speak out against these fake Christian churches and schools? Obviously the Marxist pope won’t do so.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Just saw this kid on Tucker. He spoke out, and even quoted scripture to bolster his position, at a supposedly Christian school and was kicked out. Where are the religious leaders coming out to speak out against these fake Christian churches and schools? Obviously the Marxist pope won’t do so.
There are some Catholic leaders (vigano for instance) who tell it truthfully but sadly most just ignore this .

Like our country’s financial situation, it will likely get worse before it gets better

Flint

Mentor
Honestly the Catholic Church is hanging by a thread to its traditional beliefs. There is a core of solid traditionalists keeping full wokeness at bay and the leadership is waiting for them to die off. Just like in society in general.

I see some hope in that the Church has become a haven in the West for those seeking shelter from the storm. Virtually all new Catholics I meet are far, far more traditional then the public at large.

Of the different parishes I go to the amount of crying babies is higher then I can ever remember. That makes sense as young people with kids will generally want to raise their kids in a more conservative manner.

I think the future is either a much more conservative Church or a fully woke one that dies off driving the trads to an Orthodox Church.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Honestly the Catholic Church is hanging by a thread to its traditional beliefs. There is a core of solid traditionalists keeping full wokeness at bay and the leadership is waiting for them to die off. Just like in society in general.

I see some hope in that the Church has become a haven in the West for those seeking shelter from the storm. Virtually all new Catholics I meet are far, far more traditional then the public at large.

Of the different parishes I go to the amount of crying babies is higher then I can ever remember. That makes sense as young people with kids will generally want to raise their kids in a more conservative manner.

I think the future is either a much more conservative Church or a fully woke one that dies off driving the trads to an Orthodox Church.
100 percent agreed. The orthodoxy could teach the Catholic Church a few things and I suspect they will

Here it goes. A higher power exists. I guarantee it. What I also guarantee is every religion on the planet is a bunch of bs. Not angry ...just right.