We Are Living In A Cartoon

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This is hardly new. A White man fired for simply reading or repeating the most “shameful word” ever invented by humans. I don’t really find any reason to get upset over this. Is there any “victim” when the “offending” party is a Caste buffoon who’s spent decades betraying his people? Gundy utilized affletes to advance his career and now his career is done in by the same group. Poetic.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...signs-reading-aloud-shameful-word-player-ipad

The Hock

Master
This is hardly new. A White man fired for simply reading or repeating the most “shameful word” ever invented by humans. I don’t really find any reason to get upset over this. Is there any “victim” when the “offending” party is a Caste buffoon who’s spent decades betraying his people? Gundy utilized affletes to advance his career and now his career is done in by the same group. Poetic.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...signs-reading-aloud-shameful-word-player-ipad

What a sickening read. If you lost your job for something like that why grovel? I'm still waiting for one of these cancelled casters to tell them to take the job and shove it. We should have a thread dedicated to gutless grovelers.

Oh and by the way a L'Damian is taking over his job. Ha ha ha ha. Maybe that will soothe some of the crushing guilt that is tormenting Gundy.

Members of the globalist elite including the United Nations, the European Union's executive commission, Twitter, and the World Jewish Congress (talk about low hanging fruit) use their control of the media to tell you that they definitely, totally do not control the media, there is no globalist elite, there are no conspiracies, and everything bad that's ever happened is a complete coincidence that is no one's fault.

https://thuletide.wordpress.com/202...t-they-dont-control-the-world-agenda-21-2030/

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
More weird California. Love the name of the legislation. As if leftists hold any sort of freedom as a value.

The left enjoys “freedom” if it means murdering a baby in the womb, allowing homosexuals to knowingly spread diseases to each other or medically castrating a child because their spirit is “trapped in the wrong body”. More demented examples abound but I certainly appreciate your point in calling them out for hypocrisy.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Look at this freak now, the one who influenced tens of millions of young American girls for the past two generations:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Beyond words...

All of these stars, leaders, teachers, etc, think it's great to groom the children. Like Jesus said in the Bible, Your better to have a mill stone hung around your neck and thrown off a ship than to hurt one hair on these childrens heads. They are doing alot worse than that. What is happening to the kids all around the world is disgusting. Sodom and Gomorah on Steroids. Their time is short but little do they know.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
All of these stars, leaders, teachers, etc, think it's great to groom the children. Like Jesus said in the Bible, Your better to have a mill stone hung around your neck and thrown off a ship than to hurt one hair on these childrens heads. They are doing alot worse than that. What is happening to the kids all around the world is disgusting. Sodom and Gomorah on Steroids. Their time is short but little do they know.
Amen to the max W L.
If you didn't see it yet, look at what I posted in another thread about the Spanish Minister for Equality, Irene Montero, promoting pedophilia openly. I'm grateful for my calling in all this, brother. I'll just say that...

Warhawk_46

Master

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Another case of a young white man being murdered by black thugs… when will white people - men especially - stand up and fight back??
The more I read through the story the more troubling it sounded. In this day and age of so many videos of Blacks randomly committing extremely violent crimes without a shred of conscience (even toward other Blacks) it's disturbing Whites could not be leery even in brief moments around them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Found this joke by the late great Norm MacDonald on (((Darren Beatty's))) excellent website revolver.news:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
stumbled across this today. it’s new to me, but it explains a lot.

Bonhoeffer’s Theory of Stupidity
“Against stupidity we have no defense. Neither protests nor force can touch it. Reasoning is of no use. Facts that contradict personal prejudices can simply be disbelieved — indeed, the fool can counter by criticizing them, and if they are undeniable, they can just be pushed aside as trivial exceptions. So the fool, as distinct from the scoundrel, is completely self-satisfied. In fact, they can easily become dangerous, as it does not take much to make them aggressive. For that reason, greater caution is called for than with a malicious one. Never again will we try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.” — Dietrich Bonhoeffer

here’s a link to an overview of his idea: https://medium.com/lessons-from-his...ity-explains-the-world-perfectly-957cbb3fbac1

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
in North Carolina, a boy-pretending-to-be-a-girl injures an opponent in a high school volleyball game. the obviously-mentally-unstable boy spiked a ball (showing tremendous athletic ability) with explosive power, nailing an opposing girl right in the head/face. she immediately crumpled to the floor and is still reportedly suffering concussion symptoms several days later.

other high schools in the county have voted to cancel games against the school with the boy on their girls team.

full story with video here:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
In non bizarro world, that situation could have been dealt with by a swift ass kicking, to the dude that looks like a lady.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Womens sports will be destroyed by this or the transgender nonsense will.

I’d like it if the latter happened but Id bet the other way .

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

NEW WORLD ORDER: ISRAELI SUPERHERO TIME​

wile

Master
On the Bonhoeffer thing, that is the right wing's weakness especially those with intellectual pretensions. The Left will say something stupid and insane and the conservative smarty will try and have that all important discussion and in the process legitimize the stupid and insane.

They don't even believe their own narrative most of the time. I certainly hope Marvel creates an Israeli superhero named Sabra imagine the fun that will be funner than that idiot Sarah Silverman promising to have an abortion on live video feed to own the Christians.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
LOL propaganda at it's finest. America is a strip mall colony for Israel. So makes sense for Marvel.

stumbled across this today. it’s new to me, but it explains a lot.

Bonhoeffer’s Theory of Stupidity
“Against stupidity we have no defense. Neither protests nor force can touch it. Reasoning is of no use. Facts that contradict personal prejudices can simply be disbelieved — indeed, the fool can counter by criticizing them, and if they are undeniable, they can just be pushed aside as trivial exceptions. So the fool, as distinct from the scoundrel, is completely self-satisfied. In fact, they can easily become dangerous, as it does not take much to make them aggressive. For that reason, greater caution is called for than with a malicious one. Never again will we try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.” — Dietrich Bonhoeffer

here’s a link to an overview of his idea: https://medium.com/lessons-from-his...ity-explains-the-world-perfectly-957cbb3fbac1
Bonhoeffer's quote is a good one, but the author of that article is nothing more than a typical libtard who degenerates into a generic, dull left-wing rant against "Trump supporters" and "Brexit supporters." It's the same mindless sludge you'd find at any soulless leftist garbage factory like the New York Slimes, HuffingGlue Post, etc. He throws in a few mild criticisms of the BLM rioters to appear "balanced," but it's blatantly obvious what he is - a typical rich white liberal who blindly worships the mainstream media and the globalist agenda, and blindly attacks anyone or anything who opposes globalism, whether it's Trump, Brexit, or anything else.

No mention of the sheep-like slogans the anti-Brexiters chanted, or how none of their doomsday predictions came true once the UK left the EU. No mention of the delusional, retarded leftists who continue to insist, despite zero evidence, that the Russians "hacked" the 2016 U.S. presidential election and Hillary was the "legitimate" president. Talk about the most retarded conspiracy theory of all time. This hack author made me waste 10 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. If he wants to see what pure stupidity (along with hypocrisy and a complete lack of irony) can do, he should look in the mirror.