We Are Living In A Cartoon

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Space is fake? What is beyond the earths atmosphere? You think Astronomy is all a lie?

Yes sir but we will agree to disagree. I've studied the solar system, stars and planets. All satellites are either ground based, ocean based or the satalloons. That's why the underground fiber optic cables are crucial for everything to work.

Get a telescope or just use your eyes. The Polaris Star(North Star) is the center point of everything and it never moves. The moon & sun revolve around the earth.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's going mainstream. Go ahead and keep beLIEving your masters. That's how we got in this mess! Last one Don but it's getting out there everywhere. I've known all of this for decades. Millions are awakening to the lies and deceptions. Way to go Stew Peters!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Yes sir but we will agree to disagree. I've studied the solar system, stars and planets. All satellites are either ground based, ocean based or the satalllons. That's why the underground fiber optic cables are crucial for everything to work.

Get a telescope or just use your eyes. The Polaris Star(North Star) is the center point of everything and it never moves. The moon & sun revolve around the earth.
Dude. I don’t think we went to the moon. I think we tried and failed. However, I have to say that its possible we could go there given the resources and dedication if we wanted to.

But to say that astronomy is not real seems a bit nuts.

I don’t care about space exploration in the sense that I think it’s a colossal waste of resources, but that doesn’t make astronomy less real.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Good read. And as we know this isn't happening by accident. The erasure of White male role models is purposely done and is having disastrous affects..

SneakyQuick

Mentor
“In her victory speech on Sunday night, Sheinbaum, a physicist who was part of a United Nations panel of climate scientists that received a Nobel Peace Prize in 2007, thanked Lopez Obrador, calling him "an exceptional, unique man who has transformed Mexico for the better."

They said she was a Nobel prize winning climate scientist. In reality she was a member of a team who got the Nobel peace prize in 2007, so it was nothing whatever to do with actual scientific research.

Also, you don’t need to check her early life to figure out how well this is going to go.

You guys see this?

Can you imagine living in Detroit? Lol. It would be like living in the Alamo in 1836, always having to keep a night watchman on the battlements, an armed guard to walk down the street, and maybe twin rocket launchers up top in your armored vehicle. "Feral humans spotted at 3 o'clock. Take precautionary measures." The night watchman can be spelled with the day guard while you motor off to work.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
You guys see this?

Can you imagine living in Detroit? Lol. It would be like living in the Alamo in 1836, always having to keep a night watchman on the battlements, an armed guard to walk down the street, and maybe twin rocket launchers up top in your armored vehicle. "Feral humans spotted at 3 o'clock. Take precautionary measures." The night watchman can be spelled with the day guard while you motor off to work.
This article is absolutely hilarious. Detroit has the same problem as most large US cities.

Vibrancy!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lol comment section on that was great. People aren't buying it.

NikoDuke

Mentor
You guys see this?

I am in the Detroit area quite often and it's true the the city is in better shape than it has ever been in my lifetime. Interesting that this uptick occured after a White male mayorship.

Still wouldn't want to live there and it still has a myriad of problems that likely will never be fully solved.

Last edited:

The Hock

Master
Jaywalking has been decriminalized in Kalifornia with the "Freedom to Walk Act." Catering to the usual suspects was a big part of the impetus behind the grandly titled legislation.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The racial grievance industry will never be satisfied. Like any powerful organization or bureaucracy its main purpose is to perpetually expand its power and control. In the case of the professional racists, the goal is to completely tear down American society because of its unending and non-existent "White supremacy." Just browsing Outkick's sports headlines now finds the following. BTW, Outkick now predictably sucks since being bought by Fox Sports. Like so many sites one no longer finds comments after articles. Outkick used to have a lot of comments that read like they would fit right in here at CF. Can't have that now can we?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The racial grievance industry will never be satisfied. Like any powerful organization or bureaucracy its main purpose is to perpetually expand its power and control. In the case of the professional racists, the goal is to completely tear down American society because of its unending and non-existent "White supremacy." Just browsing Outkick's sports headlines now finds the following. BTW, Outkick now predictably sucks since being bought by Fox Sports. Like so many sites one no longer finds comments after articles. Outkick used to have a lot of comments that read like they would fit right in here at CF. Can't have that now can we?

Outcuck is more like it.

Jesse Jackson whining about incidents 50 years ago while the complete inverse has been occurring in sports and society for decades is hopefully falling on more deaf ears. Wasn’t Jackson a bit of anti-White racist himself? The black victimization industry is very similar to the Jewish victimization industry - just replace racism with holocaust.

I seem to recall Jesse Jackson talking about how he got enjoyment out of spitting in white people's food back when he worked in a restaurant.

Totally ok in this globohomo society of course, but a white person better never dare to even think about using a certain word. Because black feelings are way more important than anything else in our society.

You know, if there were a group of people that enslaved my parents, i'd hate them for sure. But would I hate their kids who had nothing to do with it? Probably not. But we're not even talking about their kids, we're talking about great great great great great great ...... grandkids who have nothing even remotely to do with enslaving blacks. Yet blacks hate their guts and blame them for evils which happened 150+ years ago, that no black person today was ever even remotely subjected to. But here's the kicker. This "group" of people that enslaved their ancestors is not monolithic at all. MY ancestors fought and died for the UNION army to free these savages. Do I get any credit for that? NO!!!! White people are ALL to blame for crimes that occurred 150+ years ago, no matter what. Crimes that no one today has suffered. Their parents didn't suffer those crimes, not even their grandparents. Yet white people must pay. ALL white people. No credit given for having a white ancestor that fought and died to help their ancestors. They simply don't care and are completely ungrateful.

AND, let's not foreget that many blacks owned slaves here in the good ol' USA ! Even native americans owned black slaves! But white people must pay!!!

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
I seem to recall Jesse Jackson talking about how he got enjoyment out of spitting in white people's food back when he worked in a restaurant.

Totally ok in this globohomo society of course, but a white person better never dare to even think about using a certain word. Because black feelings are way more important than anything else in our society.

You know, if there were a group of people that enslaved my parents, i'd hate them for sure. But would I hate their kids who had nothing to do with it? Probably not. But we're not even talking about their kids, we're talking about great great great great great great ...... grandkids who have nothing even remotely to do with enslaving blacks. Yet blacks hate their guts and blame them for evils which happened 150+ years ago, that no black person today was ever even remotely subjected to. But here's the kicker. This "group" of people that enslaved their ancestors is not monolithic at all. MY ancestors fought and died for the UNION army to free these savages. Do I get any credit for that? NO!!!! White people are ALL to blame for crimes that occurred 150+ years ago, no matter what. Crimes that no one today has suffered. Their parents didn't suffer those crimes, not even their grandparents. Yet white people must pay. ALL white people. No credit given for having a white ancestor that fought and died to help their ancestors. They simply don't care and are completely ungrateful.

AND, let's not foreget that many blacks owned slaves here in the good ol' USA ! Even native americans owned black slaves! But white people must pay!!!
Good points but you forgot to mention it was blacks who sold their own into slavery and there is more slavery today in Africa than ever in this country’s history. Blacks aren’t just racist against whites. I have seen the most despicable anti Asian and Hispanic propaganda from them online. Let’s not forget 90 percent of interracial crime is black on white and there are decades of data to back my claim.

Gator Dad

Guru

My guess is that both of those accusations are as bogus as the Nike/Tiger Woods claim that he was banned from playing on certain golf courses when he was young because of the color of his skin.

Gator Dad

Guru
Jaywalking has been decriminalized in Kalifornia with the "Freedom to Walk Act." Catering to the usual suspects was a big part of the impetus behind the grandly titled legislation.

As a Kalifornian, this isn't surprising, and also kind of small compared to the other garbage in this hellhole. Shoplifting (under $950) has been decriminalized in Kalifornia since the Summer of Floyd. Whole gangs are looting stores without being punished. 100 upsiders loot da sto, haul off $95,000 worth of shoes and bling = $950 per person, D.A. doesn't prosecute.

Jaywalking seems tame in comparison.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer