We Are Living In A Cartoon

Booth

Mentor
Blacks are the most violent race of people on planet Earth. Black men are also the most violent sexual predators on Earth. No other race is close. I don't associate with black people or try to be social with them. They are users and abusers. None of them can be a true friend. Don't fall for their slick jive talk. You don't need them in your life or your family's life. This is my opinion and comes from 50+ years of observing them.

white is right

Hall of Famer
As a Kalifornian, this isn't surprising, and also kind of small compared to the other garbage in this hellhole. Shoplifting (under $950) has been decriminalized in Kalifornia since the Summer of Floyd. Whole gangs are looting stores without being punished. 100 upsiders loot da sto, haul off $95,000 worth of shoes and bling = $950 per person, D.A. doesn't prosecute.

Jaywalking seems tame in comparison.
I saw news stories about this it seems like professional shoplifting has exploded and thieves literally tally the cost of the items to the maximum of the non felony amount and walk out of the store.

Florida which is more logical and business orientated realized that this was happening and tweaked the law where if you had a rolling total to the felony theft amount over a time period you would be charged with a felony.

In California you could literally steal organized crime amounts and just pay fines. I don't expect anything to be done in Sacramento for years with this bending of the law.

SneakyQuick

Mentor

NikoDuke

Mentor
Here’s just another day in NYC, the capital of Weimerica. You’ll see black lesbians fighting. You’ll see black sodomites fighting. You’ll also hear a lot of chimp screeching. Enjoy:

https://nypost.com/2024/07/01/us-ne...n-square-park-during-pride-celebration-video/
I saw this first hand on Sunday. I was at NYU-which is across from this park- while the alphabet folks were doing their perversions. Late afternoon the thunderstorms came ( a sign from above) disrupting their parade.

Thus, the 'Love is Love' White females went back to Williamsburg, the White Homo's went to their bars in the West Village and all that was left were the lesbian Shaniquas and the tranny Tyrone's..

So I grabbed a bench under a tree across from the park and me and the Dominican ( who was Whiter than White) NYU security guard watched the show.. and have to say the NYPD are nothing like they used to be.. soft as jello.. they got run over by the freaks..

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I saw this first hand on Sunday. I was at NYU-which is across from this park- while the alphabet folks were doing their perversions. Late afternoon the thunderstorms came ( a sign from above) disrupting their parade.

Thus, the 'Love is Love' White females went back to Williamsburg, the White Homo's went to their bars in the West Village and all that was left were the lesbian Shaniquas and the tranny Tyrone's..

So I grabbed a bench under a tree across from the park and me and the Dominican ( who was Whiter than White) NYU security guard watched the show.. and have to say the NYPD are nothing like they used to be.. soft as jello.. they got run over by the freaks..
Wow, thanks for the first hand report.

I have to work in the city a few days a week but then I get the hell out. I have no urge to ever go in on my own free time or bring my family because of sh1t like this. Why would I want to expose my children to Sodom and Gomorrah?