We Are Living In A Cartoon

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Space is fake? What is beyond the earths atmosphere? You think Astronomy is all a lie?

Yes sir but we will agree to disagree. I've studied the solar system, stars and planets. All satellites are either ground based, ocean based or the satalloons. That's why the underground fiber optic cables are crucial for everything to work.

Get a telescope or just use your eyes. The Polaris Star(North Star) is the center point of everything and it never moves. The moon & sun revolve around the earth.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's going mainstream. Go ahead and keep beLIEving your masters. That's how we got in this mess! Last one Don but it's getting out there everywhere. I've known all of this for decades. Millions are awakening to the lies and deceptions. Way to go Stew Peters!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Yes sir but we will agree to disagree. I've studied the solar system, stars and planets. All satellites are either ground based, ocean based or the satalllons. That's why the underground fiber optic cables are crucial for everything to work.

Get a telescope or just use your eyes. The Polaris Star(North Star) is the center point of everything and it never moves. The moon & sun revolve around the earth.
Dude. I don’t think we went to the moon. I think we tried and failed. However, I have to say that its possible we could go there given the resources and dedication if we wanted to.

But to say that astronomy is not real seems a bit nuts.

I don’t care about space exploration in the sense that I think it’s a colossal waste of resources, but that doesn’t make astronomy less real.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Good read. And as we know this isn't happening by accident. The erasure of White male role models is purposely done and is having disastrous affects..

SneakyQuick

Mentor
“In her victory speech on Sunday night, Sheinbaum, a physicist who was part of a United Nations panel of climate scientists that received a Nobel Peace Prize in 2007, thanked Lopez Obrador, calling him "an exceptional, unique man who has transformed Mexico for the better."

They said she was a Nobel prize winning climate scientist. In reality she was a member of a team who got the Nobel peace prize in 2007, so it was nothing whatever to do with actual scientific research.

Also, you don’t need to check her early life to figure out how well this is going to go.

You guys see this?

Can you imagine living in Detroit? Lol. It would be like living in the Alamo in 1836, always having to keep a night watchman on the battlements, an armed guard to walk down the street, and maybe twin rocket launchers up top in your armored vehicle. "Feral humans spotted at 3 o'clock. Take precautionary measures." The night watchman can be spelled with the day guard while you motor off to work.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
You guys see this?

Can you imagine living in Detroit? Lol. It would be like living in the Alamo in 1836, always having to keep a night watchman on the battlements, an armed guard to walk down the street, and maybe twin rocket launchers up top in your armored vehicle. "Feral humans spotted at 3 o'clock. Take precautionary measures." The night watchman can be spelled with the day guard while you motor off to work.
This article is absolutely hilarious. Detroit has the same problem as most large US cities.

Vibrancy!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lol comment section on that was great. People aren't buying it.

NikoDuke

Mentor
You guys see this?

I am in the Detroit area quite often and it's true the the city is in better shape than it has ever been in my lifetime. Interesting that this uptick occured after a White male mayorship.

Still wouldn't want to live there and it still has a myriad of problems that likely will never be fully solved.

Last edited:

The Hock

Master
Jaywalking has been decriminalized in Kalifornia with the "Freedom to Walk Act." Catering to the usual suspects was a big part of the impetus behind the grandly titled legislation.