UFC 71

Sean

Mentor
JoeSixpack said:

it's not TOTALLY proof that black people are better at combat
sports on average.

What are you talking about. We had one bad night. There have been 70 previous UFC shows, and we've done fine in all of them. Tonight we had weak fighters, who were defeated. Liddell I certainly cheered for, but he is 37 years old and didn't appear to have trained very hard for this fight.

No one has one OUNCE of proof that blacks are better. The so called black "superstars" like Gary Goodridge have been exposed time and time again. Of the FIVE UFC title holders, 3 are now white (the majority).

Listen guys, I'm just as disappointed as the rest of you that Chuck lost, but hey, let's not give up! When I see how the media uses this, I'm just going to laugh a little harder at the hypocracy, work out a little harder in the gym, and enjoy Rampage Jackson's inevitable defeat a little more.

G

So the WHITE owners/matchmakers will willingly trade in the growing
paychecks in order to prostrate themselves for the talking heads on TV?

RU f**king serious?

Dana SO wanted Chuck to win. He recently gave an interview
predicting Chuck would clean out the division to fight Shogun Rua down
the road, a fight everyone wanted for awhile now.

And the underdogs in three of these cases were the BLACK
fighters! Who the f**k gave Houston a chance against
Jardine? I was sure this was just done for a highlight reel KO
for Jardine as they establish him as a solid challenger.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Colonel Callan said:
Who said conspiracy? There's an agenda. Bring in marginal whites and have
them fight. No agendas anywhere? Not in baseball being flooded with latinos
- over American whites from colleges and the minors? Not in the NFL with
whites being ignored at the combines? Micheal Vick still employed in the
NFL? Please. Who needs a conspiracy? It's
right out in the open, as clear as the lack of border control with Mexico. Oh,
wait. That flood of mestizo criminals from the toilet bowl known as May-
hee-co is something natural, like the weather. Right?
smiley36.gif

Chuck? Old. Out of shape. Rampage? Second rate. But wait 'til you see the
marketing that is gonna roll behind him. He's marketable and a class act. All
blacks are!

Well, now you're talking. I DO believe there is definitely an agenda as you describe it. I have no doubt that the UFC has heard the rumblings that the sport is too 'white' and is working to rectify that. Why else would we suddenly see the resurrection of fighters like Din Thomas and Marvin Eastman? Thomas was bounced out of the TUF comeback show in his first fight. They brought back Shonie Carter. They brought in Anderson Silva and Rampage. Whatever happened to Wanderlai Silva???

I do think Chuck is old but it's never been a problem til tonight. Nor do I consider Rampage second rate. The guy has had a lot of good fights back in the day. It isn't as though Chuck Liddell lost to some unknown, like Cro Cop did to Gonzaga, or like Nogueira and Arona against Sukodjou (another 'rising' black MMA fighter, btw.) Jackson has been around for a long time and didn't get a 'pass' to the top like Rashad, for example. He was black in the sport before there was an agenda, although I think it's fair to say he will reap the benefits of fighting in the UFC today with the 'agenda' in full swing.

G

Sean said:
No one has one OUNCE of proof that blacks are better. The
so called black "superstars" like Gary Goodridge have been exposed time
and time again. Of the FIVE UFC title holders, 3 are now white (the
majority).

When was Gary Goodridge a superstar?

Anyway, considering that the vast majority of UFC fighters are white,
this IS to be expected. Also, Sherk vs. Franca has a good chance
of changing this too.

Listen guys, I'm just as disappointed as the rest of you
that Chuck lost, but hey, let's not give up! When I see how the media
uses this, I'm just going to laugh a little harder at the hypocracy,
work out a little harder in the gym, and enjoy Rampage Jackson's
inevitable defeat a little more.

By an Indian. Which brings to mind the old Chris Rock joke:

Let's face it. White people can't box. Black people box better. Puerto
Ricans... even better. It seems the lower you go on the social ladder,
the better the boxer. If there's a Puerto Rican who is a good boxer,
there's a Native American waiting to kick his ass.

Not completely true...but prophetic?

G

Colonel Callan said:
Who said conspiracy? There's an agenda.

There is no agenda. You're seeing something that simply isn't there.

Why was Terry Martin fighting at 185? Because white guys at 205 beat his ass and knocked him out. So he went down a weight class. Terry Martin is marginal cannon fodder at 205 and white guys knocked the crap out of him.

A guy ranked number 20 in his weight class will lose. It happens and that's totally normal. Anybody who thinks there is an agenda is kidding themselves.

Sean

Mentor
JoeSixpack said:
When was Gary Goodridge a superstar?

I remember watching the early UFC's and the badly wanted (the commentators) Goodridge to win. He always gets a ton of pre fight respect, even though he hasn't earned it. Besides, Goodridge was just an example. You could very easily insert the name of any black mma "superstar"!

JoeSixpack said:
Anyway, considering that the vast majority of UFC fighters are white,
this IS to be expected.  Also, Sherk vs. Franca has a good chance
of changing this too.

I guess that proves they can fight then, huh?

JoeSixpack said:
By an Indian.  Which brings to mind the old Chris Rock joke:

He'll most likely get by Henderson. I've never been much impressed with him, although I did see his victory over Silva. There are tons of white fighters out there just waiting to kick Rampage around and take his title.

The only thing 'prophetic' about your posts was the one where you agreed we'd get some trolls!

BTW, I'd really enjoy seeing Chris Rock tell that joke to the EIGHTEEN white titleholders of major boxing titles.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Keep your cool fellas. It's just one bad night. Can't win them all. We win most of the time anyway, always have. When boxing was dominated by blacks we would come in and score the odd few ourselves, sort of a reversal.

I have never seen nor heard of the other two but Jardine always was mostly a slugger. Like Forrest is. A take 3 to get 1 in kind of guy. He has won some sloppy fights in the past where he looked like he got the worst of it. And I know it's after the fact but that slug Rampage did get into Liddel's head. Liddel was eventually going to lose. He was living it up instead of training it up.

Now don't just take it from me but read around the net and you will find that the consensus remains that the best 205 man alive is Shogun (not White Shogun
smiley18.gif
). If you need to be assured just watch his fights on YouTube. Shogun and Rampage didn't fight, Shogun just beat the tar out him and then shoved the bat up Rampage's you know what. And the best heavy in the world? Well, you all know who that is. It is interesting to note that in a recent interview Dana
White was asked if fans could expect to see either Shogun or Fedor in the UFC. Dana said: "probably not Shogun, he's a new guy and nobody's heard of him"... And Fedor? "Uh yeah, we're committed to bringing in the best," he said in a meaningless way.

Look, it's just another night. The UFC didn't invent MMA, it has been around a long time. Whites have been dominating kickboxing, wrestling, judo, sambo, ju-jitsu, etc. for decades and shall with no end in site. We own all and populate most of the gyms accross North America. It is just the way it is and that is not going to change.

One would have to be childishly naive to think that the UFC has not gone out of its way to bring in more black fighters to try and make the sport more mainstream. Now with some black fighters holding titles and others more prominate the uninformed doubters will be convinced that the sport is legit. Because, of course, in the USA, and only the USA, the myth persists that a sport needs black presence in order to be legitimate.

But, relax, Dana won't protect these blacks for long as soon the lack of grappling skills will catch up to them all.

G

Sean said:
Goodridge was just an example.

A bad one. You could've done better as you admit.

I guess that proves they can fight then, huh?

Many can. I never said they could not. Considering that
black people are LESS than 40% of the UFC and the United States,
holding 40% of the titles could prove they are better fighters though.

He'll most likely get by Henderson. I've never been much
impressed with him, although I did see his victory over Silva. There
are tons of white fighters out there just waiting to kick Rampage
around and take his title.

Henderson's awesome. He has sledgehammers for hands. And I
don't think there are tons of white fighters out there just waiting to
kick Rampage around. He's lost before, but never to a white
fighter. I don't think there are tons of fighters out there
PERIOD who will take his title. Maybe 3 or 4.

BTW, I'd really enjoy seeing Chris Rock tell that joke to
the EIGHTEEN white titleholders of major boxing titles.

Me too. I'm sure they'd laugh. White FIGHTERS don't seem to
get worked up over jokes like that as much as white castefootballers do.

BTW, what if 30% of all black men were not in jail or in and out of
jail? Or dead at an early age. I don't know where you grew
up, but where I did there were alot of tough guys who could really
throw the hands who ended up dead or in jail. It's like it's a
harbinger of things to come. That shows the depravity of current
black culture but makes you wonder about the color of the champs too.

Edited by: JoeSixpack

Sean

Mentor
JoeSixpack said:
A bad one.  You could've done better as you admit.

I don't care if you like my examples or not.

JoeSixpack said:
Many can.  I never said they could not.  Considering that
black people are LESS than 40% of the UFC and the United States,
holding 40% of the titles could prove they are better fighters though.

Or it could prove nothing. Sports are not always indicitive of the national popultaion, otherwise the NFL would be over 70% white instead of black. The fact that there are only five UFC titles means that blacks hold 40% of that promotions titles, not of MMA in general white is dominated by Whites, Brazilians, Asians, and then blacks.

JoeSixpack said:
Henderson's awesome.  He has sledgehammers for hands.  And I
kick Rampage around.  He's lost before, but never to a white
fighter.  I don't think there are tons of fighters out there
PERIOD who will take his title.  Maybe 3 or 4.

You think Henderson's awesome. I don't. He's good, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten past Silva.

There are 3 or 4 in the UFC, but if you take into account the fact that Zuffa bought pride, it opens up a lot of other fighters.

And by tons I really hope you don't think I mean literally tons. When you are a champion, you are supposed to be THE best at your weight. Well Jackson is not, and having 5 or 6 guys who can beat you when you're the supposed champ equals tons in my book.

JoeSixpack said:
Me too.  I'm sure they'd laugh.  White FIGHTERS don't seem to
get worked up over jokes like that as much as white castefootballers do.

I doubt they would. People do not like to be made to look like buffoons.

JoeSixpack said:
BTW, what if 30% of all black men were not in jail or in and out of
jail?  Or dead at an early age.  I don't know where you grew
up, but where I did there were alot of tough guys who could really
throw the hands who ended up dead or in jail.  It's like it's a
harbinger of things to come.  That shows the depravity of current
black culture but makes you wonder about the color of the champs too.

I've never heard that excuse. Of course if were bringing up things like that, we could bring up the millions of whites who have died fighting wars before they had kids. What if a portion of those kids had grown up to be fighters? Edited by: Sean

G

JoeSixpack said:
Henderson's awesome. He has sledgehammers for hands. And I
kick Rampage around. He's lost before, but never to a white
fighter. I don't think there are tons of fighters out there
PERIOD who will take his title. Maybe 3 or 4.

I think there are more than that. 5 at least. In fact, I think there are people licking their chops at this. This could be exactly the situation that makes Brandon Vera want to stop sitting on his butt and get back into the cage.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Little Joey is just sore that the world he lives in was created by whites and is owned by whites and we make him sit in the corner if he does not cooperate.

PitBull

Guru
I'm not the biggest UFC fan, but obviously J6Pack makes some good
points.

First, Rua is not may be by definition white, but he sure looks white to
me. He sure looked a lot whiter than Jackson. Jackson and Liddell are
both slugggers, and Jackson got the best of him twice. Silva pounded
Jackson twice. Jackson has no answer to the Muy Thai grab and hold the
head. Destroyed three times. He's going to lose soon. He'll be getting
title fights now, not lower ranked guys. That's all Liddell has had for a
while. We'll see.

As to the last point, you have to admit that black ghettoes are hell holes
where people fight each other all the time. I've never seen a white
neighborhood like that. I think the old city neighborhoods with whites of
different eithnicities where the closest thing to that. But that's not true
anymore. If white kids and men fought in schools and gangs on an
almost daily basis, I don't think you would see much of a difference
between populations. But white neighborhoods are generally peaceful
places where people are engaged in productive activity. Completely
dysfunctional places where people do nothing and are in and out of jail
and fighting all the time isn't something to be proud of, and it really
underlines the differences between the two races. When it comes to
professional fighting though, I don't think it makes much of a difference.
With whites, professional fighting is a subculture and probably always will
be. That's why the numbers are fewer. Constant violence is a way of life
for many, if not most, blacks.

I also think its just a fluke. Chances are next time it will be different. Just
wait a couple of months for next card, and then the next. Things will
average out. Liddell is 38. He had a good run. Its time for the next crop.
of white fighters. Who knows, maybe the next Fedor?

PS Jardine and Liddell are not marginal fighters. And anyone who doesn't
think that there is an agenda to destroy, alienate, and weaken white
identity and political will is either blind or stupid.Edited by: PitBull

G

PitBull said:
And anyone who doesn't
think that there is an agenda to destroy, alienate, and weaken white identity and political will is either blind or stupid.

You are simply wrong. UFC has invested millions of dollars into Liddell. They absolutely wanted him to win. If you think otherwise, you don't know much about business. It's really that simple. UFC lost millions of dollars in future pay per view revenue tonight.

Liddell is not a marginal fighter but it's not clear what his true rank at 205 should be. There are several fighters in PRIDE he has never even matched up with. Nobody really knows whether he is number 1 or number 5 or number 10.

Jardine on the other hand is totally a marginal fighter. He's a product of TUF, nothing more. Anybody who thinks Keith Jardine is some important fighter at 205 doesn't even know about PRIDE.

I just laugh at the Ivan Salaverry loss. Here is a guy who is so old that he says before the fight that he might retire after it is over. He can't be rated higher than number 20 at 185 too. So what does it matter if he loses? The guy is totally irrelevant at this point.

Guys like Shogun and Thiago Silva would def. be considered white in Brazil. BUt over here people just view them as Brazilians.

Having lived in a Brazilian community nearly all my life a lot of people dont know that over 50% of Brazil's population is purely European White. This is due the prescence of both Portuguese colonizers, in addition to the large waves of mostly european immigration, although some Arabs and Asians as well.

From wikipedia: According to the Memorial do Imigrante,[57] Brazil attracted nearly 5.5 million immigrants between 1870 and 1953: approximately 1,550,000 Italians, 1,470,000 Portuguese, 650,000 Spaniards, 210,000 Germans, 190,000 Japanese, 120,000 Poles and 650,000 of many other nationalities.

So chances are if you see a white Brazilian his ancestry is about as European as any Anglo-American. I think thats def. the case with guys like SHogun, Thiago Silva, Gonzaga, and Babalu. Especially seeing as how they're all from South Brazil which is almost exclusively white. Wandy is from there too, but chances are he has some mestizo blood mixed in him although he appears to be mostly white.

Guys like the Nogueira bros, on the other hand, who are clearly Mesitzo come from Mid-North regions of the country.

So in my eyes, Rampage HAS been beaten by a white dude, Shogun. And seeing as how hes been beaten twice by a Wandy who is at least 1/2 white. Multiply that by two and hes been beat by two white guys.
smiley36.gif

I cant say I like Hendo's chances though. I was actually always worried about the LHW division, because apart from Chuck and Shogun(who might go up to HW) there really dont seem to be any real white prospects unlike in other divisions. The closest I can think of is Glover Texeira (another white Brazilian) Liddell's protege who KO'd Sokodjou 9 months ago but hasnt fought since.

Anyways there dont seem to be any intriguing fights for UFC 72, UFC 73: Stacked lives up to its name. Heres to hoping that Marquadt takes out Silva, Sherk takes care of Franca, and Tito (who btw is 1/2 white and 1/2 mestizo basically making him 3/4 white) handling Rashad

moose

Guru
rampage has been beaten by rua who is white, he has been beaten twice by silva who is almost white, he has a split decision, which is a draw to me, against bustamante and lindland who are both white. Thats one of the things I like about mma, the best black fighters have all lost to whites or non-blacks. No one talked about the age difference between liddell and ramapage, chuck is 37 and a half years old, that is old for a fighter. Henderson is old too for a fighter, he is almost 37.

hedgehog

Mentor
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has signed a shoe deal with Osiris (skate and surf shoe company) to create a special edition Rampage shoe.

Rampage Jackson has said he avoided the UFC when his good buddy Tito Ortiz was champian because they were too close to fight. It seems Tito is ready to put that friendship asside. Ortiz said he will fight Jackson if Jackson has the title. Rampage seemd surprised and hurt when he heard this and asked for the radio station to produce the tape of Tito saying it. His response was a solemn "I guess I wouldn't be much of a friends if I turned him down."

G

Sean said:
Sports are not always indicitive of the national
popultaion, otherwise the NFL would be over 70% white instead of
black.

Sports are never indicative of the United States' population when black people are involved.

There are 3 or 4 in the UFC, but if you take into account
the fact that Zuffa bought pride, it opens up a lot of other
fighters.

Who in the UFC? Tito? Rashad? Lyoto?
Jardine? They are the other top fighters in the UFC division
depending on whether you count Shogun yet or not. And none of
them will beat Rampage unless it's an upset.

I've never heard that excuse. Of course if were bringing up
things like that, we could bring up the millions of whites who have
died fighting wars before they had kids. What if a portion of those
kids had grown up to be fighters?

The problem is that we have nothing to work with here. My "What
If?" deals with people who actually FIGHT rather than who wasn't
born. And last time I checked, black countries are engaged in
much more warfare than white countries...since we're talking about
millions here.

As for Shogun being white?
smiley36.gif
Maybe NOW. If Chuck had won, he would NOT be considered white.

G

Maple Leaf said:
Little Joey is just sore that the world he lives in
was created by whites and is owned by whites and we make him sit in the
corner if he does not cooperate.

Actually, I agree with you that most important things were created by white people. And most bad things too btw.

But white people don't make me sit in a corner. People who create
things rather than just brag about people who look like themselves
creating things don't usually have a bug up there ass about race.

C Darwin

Mentor
JoeSixpack said:
Which brings to mind the old Chris Rock joke:

Could the reciprocal of this joke be told for intelligence? Edited by: C Darwin

G

Could the reciprocate of this joke could be said for intelligence?

Yep. Not in polite company though. You might see a UFC 71 all over again.

C Darwin

Mentor
JoeSixpack said:
Yep.  Not in polite company though.  You
might see a UFC 71 all over again.
Just wondering your thoughts, Thanks Xavier.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
THESIS: there are not enough blacks winning UFC matches.

ANTI-THESIS: pair marginal whites againts more experienced,and or younger blacks.

SYNTHESIS: Blacks dominate UFC 71 and stand as superior affletes.

No agenda what so ever. And by the way, is Dana White Jewish? Not that it matters, I was just wondering. I'm going to save my money next UFC pay per view and order Bum Fights instead (more competitive.)Edited by: WHITE NOISE

G

WHITE NOISE said:
ANTI-THESIS: pair marginal whites againts more experienced,and or younger blacks.

OR...older and/or less experienced blacks.

And by the way, is Dana White Jewish?

No. Irish-Catholic from Southie. But well aware that white
American fighters sell. Don't worry, he'll try and rectify this
somehow.

nevada said:
You are simply wrong. UFC has invested millions of dollars into Liddell. They absolutely wanted him to win. If you think otherwise, you don't know much about business. It's really that simple. UFC lost millions of dollars in future pay per view revenue tonight.

(I can see where what I wrote earlier was setting people off by the way)

No. Chuck was at the tail end even if he'd won. He's old. Period. Take the big picture in. If you are really going to see ESPN and motion picture money and sponsorship come in, these people will eh, want to negotiate some changes they think will make the sport better, more diverse. And their cash will talk. I doubt White or the UFC is immune to this or you wouldn't see marginal white fighters being lined up against black retreads they didn't really match up with. Anyway, with possible outside money pouring in, promises of more and better promotion if more "marketable" champs are in place, then all kinds of fun things could start happening. Rogan right off was jabbering about how marketable Rampage is. Considering the way other sports and athletes are marketed, Rampage is what corporations know is the type of face that is rubber stamped approved by the MSM.

I do have to wonder why anyone thinks the announcers have control over the fights or the UFC. They're paid to talk. And they are told to present things in a certain way when / if possible. Like getting incredibly excited over caste approved wins. The comments about Goodridge ring true, as back in the day the announcers would fawn all over him and then quickly fail to point out Goodridge's penchant for tapping the second things weren't going his way in the Octagon. If you hear any talking head anywhere ever remark honestly about a black athlete not actually having the stuff to match the hype they receive, send up a flare. All I generally see are nut huggers and jock chewers when it comes to remarks about blacks or any non-white.

The remarks about White being noncommital regarding Fedor aren't surprising. Emelianenko would trounce anyone in the UFC right now. Of course no one is unbeatable, especially in NHB where there are so many variables. It's the number of variables that I think make it harder for a lot of black fighters at the very top of the game when it's honest and if it's kept honest. To me it seems they get confused when fighting top all-around mixed martial artists. Like black QB's facing a blitz. Back to Fedor, if the UFC is under pressure to come into line with the rest of the major sports in the US, they won't be in a hurry to get him. They will be trying to mine the country for decent black fighters and digging up cannon fodder amongst second and third tier white fighters as was done in boxing for decades.

What happened in boxing has been amusing, as it seems the scramble is on to "correct" things. It appeared to me the sport had been "ignored" by certain "interests" while white Americans lost interest and that allowed non-caste approved champs to rise. The white Americans who spend money lost interest in boxing for a lot of reasons, including a) NHB/MMA is more exciting b) Boxing had become full of overrated ghetto and barrio thugs c) Those thugs had gotten away with many years of avoiding truly good white fighters (who wouldn't have been given a decent shot anyway) Much of the white disinterest in boxing was probably subconscious as the majority of whites are still hypnotized sheeple like most of the trolls that stop by here. (Most of the trolls. I do realize some of the trolls are guys doing their Hillel House or whatever mandated 8 hrs per week of discussion board trolling, reporting, disruption)

Henderson is getting up their age wise, but he should beat Rampage if he simply goes out there and tackles him right away.

Another thing about last night's fights. They reminded me of what a trainer (a Mexican guy) had said to me back during my little foray into boxing as a teen. I've brought this guy up before in the boxing forum when I mentioned why he thought Mexicans were the best boxers etc. He said to me that a lot of white fighters go into the ring "cold", that they should go into the ring sweating, ready. (I know a lot of you guys already know about warming up etc for fights) He said the easiest time to get knocked on your ass was the first round and it was even more dangerous when you go in cold. He said it seemed to him a lot of white guys warmed up and then sat around resting too long before the bell. Ever since then I've paid attention to this and to me it seems a lot of white guys do go into fights cold while admittedly a lot more hispanic and black guys will go in sweating. Not all the time of course, but it just seems this way. I bring this up because lousy Jardine and Chuck both look like they'd wandered in from the street, dry as a bone. If you've ever boxed you probably noticed you do handle punches a lot better when you are "hot", really warmed up. When you're cold you can be tagged and go loopy right away, while the same punch wouldn't even affect your legs after several minutes of fighting.

I know this sounds idiotic, but after Chuck got up and went to his corner after the fight, the way his belly was bulging and such makes me wonder about his real conditioning. A fighter ten years older than him should have a harder mid-section. He looked very soft, softer than usual.

Chuck's remarks after the fight were bizarre, almost like he felt he would be told to hit the road if he loses. We'll see what kind of promotion Rampage gets. They'll test the waters. If he can be hyped like the ghetto morons in other sports then he's on his way. If he doesn't "take" then it will be off to someone else. The next 12 - 18 months will show if the UFC has been co-opted, decided to take the dollars and get in line with the big boys in more way than one. If you start to see more and more ****** with third rate grappling skills moving up in the ranks you can bet the farm that White and crew have taken the money.

By the way, I'm not sure it's correct to think blacks are "tougher" than everyone else. They (and mestizos) are more impulsively violent than whites hence the state of their neighborhoods and every other majority black or brown area, region, country, whatever. But their perceived toughness vs whites is based on a white population that has been brainwashed into not fighting back when accosted - and a lot of whites know if they thump a black thug on the streets they'll be the bad guy while the black walks. It's also a group thing as groups of blacks and latinos harrass lone whites or whites who are in small groups from kindergarten to the day the dark kids are kicked out of HS by age 21 or so. Growing up around mexicans and blacks in L.A., I can honestly say that as soon as things would get really tough, meaning a fair fight or their numbers were suddenly not superior they'd run like hyenas being chased by lions. As far as ring toughness, we've seen 40 or so years of stacked fights and relaxation of rules that catered to black strengths in boxing, kind of like the NBA tailoring things for blacks. In recent years we've seen a lot of whites marching right through the "tougher" blacks, never mind what we usually see in MMA. Keep in mind the media is the entity that started the dipsh*t lies that the "talent pool" (meaning black and brown) in boxing is now smaller when in fact it's larger than ever. It's just that those ghetto and barrio dwellers have to fight a lot more Europeans these days.

Enough of my usual rambling. Obviously I see some sports as an extension of politics, due to the way they're controlled. Look at the NFL and how players are "selected" and others, white, selectively ignored. Look at the NBA's make-up, then look at how the cream of their crop perform against European and South American teams. Look at who really ran boxing for decades and who was promoted. The UFC has become hot, and that has attracted the attention of those who pull a lot of strings, not only the purse strings I might add. We'll see if the organization can for the most part stay honest or not in short order.

PitBull

Guru
You'll notice that when the issue of low black IQ is brought up, it wasn't
denied, even by the trollster.

Rua is white. His knees sure looked white smashing into Jackson's face.
Althought he might be part mestizo because they did look a bit red by the
end of the match. As difficult as it is for some to belive, white people live in
other countries outside of the United States.Edited by: PitBull