Transfer Portal News

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
A message showed up on my email that Ben Sharp Arrow posted that Will Shipley entered the transfer portal. Uh, I don't think so. I can't find any news about that. Did anyone else receive this.

A message showed up o2n my email that Ben Sharp Arrow posted that Will Shipley entered the transfer portal. Uh, I don't think so. I can't find any news about that. Did anyone else receive this.
I did post it but it turned out someone trolling on the Clemson athletic website. I deleted it about 10 minutes after I found out it wasn't true. Sorry I d8dint know deleted posts go to your email address.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LSU QB Walker Howard enters the transfer portal....great move on his part to escape Brian Kelly. Should have a destination by Wednesday.

Indiana QB Connor Bazelak transfers to Bowling Green

Utah DE Tyler Wegis commits to Boise State

Miss St QB Sawyer Robertson commits to Baylor

WVU WR Reese Smith commits to Liberty

Washington QB Sam Huard enters the transfer portal - another wise decision

Miss State QB Braedyn Locke commits to Wisconsin

WR Isaac TeSlaa commits to Arkansas

Ok State WR John Paul Richardson transfers to TCU

Red Raider

Mentor
Some more transfers:

S Robert Rahimi Liberty to SMU
LB Connor Soelle Arizona State to Oregon
S Tate Hallock Michigan State to Western Michigan
LB Jackson Woodard Arkansas to UNLV
DT Jackson Cravens Boise State to BYU
DT Wyatt Dawe Southern Utah to BYU
QB Alan Bowman Michigan to Oklahoma State
WR Chase Penry Colorado to Boise State
LB Hunter Zenzen Iowa State to North Dakota State
LB Jackson Laduke Oregon to Nevada
C Rusty Staats Western Kentucky to Texas Tech
DE Samuel Benjamin Idaho State to Arizona State
QB Brennan Armstrong Virginia to NC State

Does anyone know if Texas State DL Levi Bell declared for the NFL instead of transferring? I have read so but have not seen a formal declaration

Red Raider

Mentor
Never heard of Bell! Catch me up fellas.
He’s an undersized DT that played at 4 schools in 5 years (Idaho 2018, Tyler JC 2019, Louisiana Tech 2020-2021, Texas State 2022). He had a good 2022 with 65 tackles, 13.5 TFL, and 5 sacks. He would’ve been better off transferring to a big school for a 6th year. He is about 6’1” 275lbs and only started one year at a non-power 5 school, I don’t know if he will even be in a training camp but I’m hoping for the best for him!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
He’s an undersized DT that played at 4 schools in 5 years (Idaho 2018, Tyler JC 2019, Louisiana Tech 2020-2021, Texas State 2022). He had a good 2022 with 65 tackles, 13.5 TFL, and 5 sacks. He would’ve been better off transferring to a big school for a 6th year. He is about 6’1” 275lbs and only started one year at a non-power 5 school, I don’t know if he will even be in a training camp but I’m hoping for the best for him!
Quite the path for him! It will be important to see how he runs at that size. Sub 4.9 should help him find a camp! Appreciate it Red.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
QB Sam Huard transfers down to FCS Cal Poly. He was a 5 star recruit for the Washington Huskies in 2021. My guess is Chris Petersen leaving and the Jimmy Lake debacle at head coach stunted his growth.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Thompson is transferring from Nebraska, so Rhule will go with another quota. Steven Simms.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thompson is transferring from Nebraska, so Rhule will go with another quota. Steven Simms.

Predictable. Rhule is going to get Nebraska into low single digit White starters in no time.

Michigan St QB Payton Thorne entered the transfer portal.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
https://www.on3.com/teams/nc-state-wolfpack/news/bradley-rozner-commits-nc-state/

Former Rice WR Brad Rozner commits to NC State. It's his 8th year in college. I think that's overkill to be honest but regardless it should make NC State slightly more interesting to watch and help out Brennan Armstrong at QB.
Lol wow knew he’d been around a while. He’s officially Brad Van Wilder Rozner.

Have you noticed all the WRs Texas State has stock piled via transfer portal?! Beau Corrales, Joey Hobert, and Drew Donley. Unfortunately GJ Kinne brought in 2 transfer quotas.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lol wow knew he’d been around a while. He’s officially Brad Van Wilder Rozner.

Have you noticed all the WRs Texas State has stock piled via transfer portal?! Beau Corrales, Joey Hobert, and Drew Donley. Unfortunately GJ Kinne brought in 2 transfer quotas.
Kinne was a pretty good QB at Tulsa if I recall. Another caste sellout like all these young cucked coaches - Heupel, Riley etc.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Clint Brewster believes Nebraska got better at the QB position. From Thompson to Sims. Imo both suck. But calling Sims better because of his physical “tools” is laughable. Notice how the DWF writer doesn’t even give an example of how he’s “better”.

Also explain to me how Haynes King can be worse than that bum Sims? Who all of a sudden is a world class talent because he had a good spring game for Rhule. LOL Georgia Tech is not worse off with the much more ATHLETIC Haynes King.

At least the DWF admits Cal is worse off without Plummer. Stinks Drew Pyne injury leads to a quota starting for ASU.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Clint Brewster believes Nebraska got better at the QB position. From Thompson to Sims. Imo both suck. But calling Sims better because of his physical “tools” is laughable. Notice how the DWF writer doesn’t even give an example of how he’s “better”.

Also explain to me how Haynes King can be worse than that bum Sims? Who all of a sudden is a world class talent because he had a good spring game for Rhule. LOL Georgia Tech is not worse off with the much more ATHLETIC Haynes King.

At least the DWF admits Cal is worse off without Plummer. Stinks Drew Pyne injury leads to a quota starting for ASU.

The NIL grifter at ASU won eh? In it's last season of existence I will be referring to the PAC 12 as the Black 12 - I believe Bo Nix is the only White starting QB in the conference now.