Transfer Portal News

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i don’t know if this is the right thread for this, but ...

blood thirsty, cutthroat, money hungry, afrocentric coaches complaining about the NIL money changing things. in this case, Drake Maye was offered $5million by two different schools to transfer.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Dominic Gonnella, North Dakota St, entered the portal.....
Hope he chooses wisely. As other mentioned it seemed he was in line to at least split carries next season at NDSU. He must think he can do better for himself at FBS level...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Anyone here have news on Carson Steele? I've been checking everyday but haven't seen anything other than the visit to UCLA earlier
this week. Again time is imperative so I hope he can pick a team soon as he needs to be well adjusted before spring practices start
so he can learn a whole new offense.

TwentyTwo

Master
S Jack Henderson transfers from Southeastern Louisiana to Minnesota. He’s 6’3” 205lbs and was very productive in the FCS (I’m assuming that’s what Southeastern Louisiana is). Hopefully he can earn some playing time as well as 2022 transfer CB Ryan Stapp.

QB Devin Leary - NC State to Kentucky
OT Tommy Brockermeyer - Alabama to TCU
QB Layne Hatcher - Tx State to Ball State
QB Christian Veilleux - Penn State to Pitt
QB Haynes King - Texas A&M to Georgia Tech
OT Brant Banks - Nebraska to Rice
OT Andrej Karic - Texas to Tennessee
LB Tyler Grubbs - Louisiana Tech to Tulane
DT Josh Jerome - Eastern Washington to Hawaii
TE Josh Cuevas - Cal Poly to Washington (NFL Potential)

Ivy League OL making moves
OT Nick Gargiulo - Yale to South Carolina
OG Ben Hoitink - Penn to Duke
C Trevor Radosevich - Penn to Cincinatti
Thanks!
Yes Red Raider posted about a month ago watching FCS SE Louisiana DB Jack Henderson (6'-3" 205) on TV. Compared him to ex NFL N.Y. Jets /K-St great Jon "The Natural" McGraw. Very interesting to see the move up to Minnesota. You could tell he has next level ability. Gotta keep mining for the Diamonds n the Rough.

Speedy QB Hayes King could have some nice rushing stats at Georgia Tech.

QB Devin Leary should be Drafted in '24

Purdue D-Lineman/ Edge Rusher Jack Sullivan (6'-5" 245) has entered the Transfer Portal

Cincinnati Edge Rusher Noah Potter transferred to N.C. State.

TwentyTwo

Master
6'-7" TE Kole Taylor (Grand Junction CO) ffrom LSU to West Virginia

Stunner for me! D-Tackle Braden Fiske (Western Michigan) to Florida State....with Brian Bresee starting at ACC Rival Clemson ; maybe this is acceptable now? Can't remember the last time the 'Noles had a white defensive starter. He will play in the NFL one day. Thought he would choose Notre Dame over LSU.

Ex Maryland TE CJ Dippre is down to Ohio State & Alabama.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
6'-7" TE Kole Taylor (Grand Junction CO) ffrom LSU to West Virginia

Stunner for me! D-Tackle Braden Fiske (Western Michigan) to Florida State....with Brian Bresee starting at ACC Rival Clemson ; maybe this is acceptable now? Can't remember the last time the 'Noles had a white defensive starter. He will play in the NFL one day. Thought he would choose Notre Dame over LSU.

I believe Fiske will be the Criminoles first honkey D starter since Bjorn Werner.

Wise decision for Taylor to get out of the swamp.

Pretty good final 2 for Dippre.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Dippre to Alabama.
WF Sam Hartman will transfer to? ND perhaps. Really don't understand this. Maybe just the chance to play for such a storied program?
I don't know. Is it worth the injury risk and a possible NFL career? He'll be 24 next year and a degree from Wake Forest.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dippre to Alabama.
WF Sam Hartman will transfer to? ND perhaps. Really don't understand this. Maybe just the chance to play for such a storied program?
I don't know. Is it worth the injury risk and a possible NFL career? He'll be 24 next year and a degree from Wake Forest.

My best guess is he is being overlooked and got a low draft projection which is BS IMO. If he goes to ND, he will play for a "blue blood" program, be able to get more national recognition (he's been grossly ignored by the national media at WF). He will get money from NIL and also have the chance to compete for a national championship.

From a draft perspective I think his age will not be looked at as totally negative (Hooker will be 25 in January and thus far have not had that brought up as a negative - he is black though so he has that working for him). I'll enjoy watching Hartman at ND - he will at least make them a team to root for next year.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...me-after-entering-transfer-portal-per-report/

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Huge get for Purdue! Card should be exciting to watch there!

Hartman should go Pro.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yeah both Card to Purdue and Slovis to BYU are great landing spots the should lead to alot of success and wins soon!

Red Raider

Mentor
I would like to see Spegal in the MAC! He’s perfect for it, maybe he can replace Carson Steele at Ball State?
Bingo, Charlie Spegal committed to Ball State. I really hope he can earn the starting job and duplicated what Carson Steele did!

El Gringo

Mentor
Anyone here have news on Carson Steele? I've been checking everyday but haven't seen anything other than the visit to UCLA earlier
this week. Again time is imperative so I hope he can pick a team soon as he needs to be well adjusted before spring practices start
so he can learn a whole new offense.
This is not good! He should have had something lined out before he decided to leave a ideal situation as the number one tailback at ball st. He’ll probably be splitting touches this year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This is not good! He should have had something lined out before he decided to leave a ideal situation as the number one tailback at ball st. He’ll probably be splitting touches this year.

There are quite a few players who have yet to commit. There was a graphic on the Ok St - Wisco game last night and Steele is the leading returning rusher in terms of YPG returning next season. Perhaps he was waiting to see what happened during signing day and early draft declarations. Considering it is a holiday week hopefully we will find out soon - even if he returns to Ball State.

With that said his lack of offers/recruitment by P5 schools is another undeniable piece of evidence that a caste system does exist and anti-White bias runs rampant and goes unquestioned.

jphoss

Mentor
My best guess is he is being overlooked and got a low draft projection which is BS IMO. If he goes to ND, he will play for a "blue blood" program, be able to get more national recognition (he's been grossly ignored by the national media at WF). He will get money from NIL and also have the chance to compete for a national championship.

From a draft perspective I think his age will not be looked at as totally negative (Hooker will be 25 in January and thus far have not had that brought up as a negative - he is black though so he has that working for him). I'll enjoy watching Hartman at ND - he will at least make them a team to root for next year.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...me-after-entering-transfer-portal-per-report/
If he goes to ND the Irish should have a pretty white friendly team. 4/5 oline plus qb and I’m sure te, and on defense 1 if not 2 d line starters plus another one or two getting snaps and a couple white lb’s should be getting decent playing time

Phall

Master
This seems like really good news! What’s everyone’s thoughts?

It will keep the ugly black quarterback Nick Evers off the field for at least one season.

Wisconsin backup QB Deacon Hill is transferring to Fordham. He looks white but leans into his fractional Samoan ancestry.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It will keep the ugly black quarterback Nick Evers off the field for at least one season.

Wisconsin backup QB Deacon Hill is transferring to Fordham. He looks white but leans into his fractional Samoan ancestry.

Hopefully Mordecai leads the Badgers this year and we see Mabrey Mettauer in 2024 as a true freshman.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
No clue how Badgers QB room will shake out. Mordecai,Evers,and Wolfe will be competing for starting job. Common sense makes me believe it will come down to first 2 I mentioned. They’ll still have a black quarterback in Burkett and a walk on in Marshall Howe. Freshman Cole LaCrue is on his way in as well.

There's a big time recruitment effort for D II wr Isaac Teslaa from Hillsdale College. Kid is 6 4 with legit 4.4 speed Imo. TEXAS a and M , Colorado, Miami and many others want him. He was offered by Iowa and Iowa State but he isn't going that route