Transfer Portal News

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
https://www.on3.com/college/ohio-st...back-kyle-mccord-enters-ncaa-transfer-portal/

Ohio State's starting QB Kyle McCord enters the transfer portal. In his only year as a starter he goes 11-1 and was made the scapegoat for OSU's loss to Michigan. This is why I have "black quarterback Derangement Syndrome" I guess. The totally ingrained racial bias and open attacks on White QBs. The double standards they have to face - the shortcomings of the Buckeyes were solely his fault but ANYTIME a black QB fails the coach, system, coordinators are all to blame. Media creating the black savior at QB narrative and DWFs eating it up no questions asked certainly bear part of the blame. The lack of pushback from any where including this site also allowed for the QB position to be lost to blacks.

It's a shame many folks on here decided to just put their heads in the sand instead of call the QB position out for what it is, criticize it and mock it. Oh well.
I’m sure the unfair criticism is the reason he’s leaving. Are fans forgetting that Michigan won the previous two years as well in games that weren’t competitive. Did Stroud get blamed?

Regarding McCord, hopefully his really good year gets him opportunities at many of the top programs. I think he’s earned that.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m sure the unfair criticism is the reason he’s leaving. Are fans forgetting that Michigan won the previous two years as well in games that weren’t competitive. Did Stroud get blamed?

Regarding McCord, hopefully his really good year gets him opportunities at many of the top programs. I think he’s earned that.
For sure. McCord was not perfect and he had to improve for sure but he was certainly an integral part of the team’s success this year. The brainwashing and racial conditioning is nothing that can really be pushed back on. It’s so ingrained in the average American’s psyche.

Curious to see where he ends up but I do give him credit for leaving rather than sticking around like so many White kids seem to do based out of one sided blind loyalty. The remaining White Ohio State, Alabama, UGA QBs should also follow suit and enter the portal rather than waste their time on the bench.

jphoss

Mentor
For sure. McCord was not perfect and he had to improve for sure but he was certainly an integral part of the team’s success this year. The brainwashing and racial conditioning is nothing that can really be pushed back on. It’s so ingrained in the average American’s psyche.

Curious to see where he ends up but I do give him credit for leaving rather than sticking around like so many White kids seem to do based out of one sided blind loyalty. The remaining White Ohio State, Alabama, UGA QBs should also follow suit and enter the portal rather than waste their time on the bench.
McCord was a solid qb, but doesn’t get the patience black qb’s get “to develop”. Imagine how much better alabama’s offense would be if they had him and not the running back masquerading as a qb

Rocky B

Master
I noticed that one of Wake Forests’ running backs, Ellison, has entered the portal. Tate Carney was third string as a freshman, hopefully this leads to a significant amount of more carries next year.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I noticed that one of Wake Forests’ running backs, Ellison, has entered the portal. Tate Carney was third string as a freshman, hopefully this leads to a significant amount of more carries next year.

Alot of times the only way many of our guys get a fair shot at alot of reps at the running back position is called "Addition by Subtraction".
This does look good for Carney but that will also depend on how many magical rb's they recruit. Hope for the best!

jphoss

Mentor
Alot of times the only way many of our guys get a fair shot at alot of reps at the running back position is called "Addition by Subtraction".
This does look good for Carney but that will also depend on how many magical rb's they recruit. Hope for the best!
Just as how this year’s leadership rusher from the sec was at one point their 6th string back!

TwentyTwo

Master
6'-3" WR London Humphreys in Transfer Portal ...showed flashes of game breaking ability at Vanderbilt as just a Freshman!

Projected to go to UGA ...Humphreys is on an NFL trajectory

Bucky

Hall of Famer
6'-3" WR London Humphreys in Transfer Portal ...showed flashes of game breaking ability at Vanderbilt as just a Freshman!

Projected to go to UGA ...Humphreys is on an NFL trajectory
I’ve seen him projected there as well. That’d be sweet!

Rocky B

Master
True, one good point is that Cade was coached by the same guy....
At least, I’m almost certain of that.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Colorado has gotten 5 sumos for their offensive line via the transfer portal/recruiting. Colorado is on it's way to HBCU status with the White leadership and White fan base all cucking for Sanders.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Colorado has gotten 5 sumos for their offensive line via the transfer portal/recruiting. Colorado is on it's way to HBCU status with the White leadership and White fan base all cucking for Sanders.
Haha good. Boulder is insufferable. Match made in heaven for the BLM flag waving commie Whites and Slime Time.

Again, we at CF were the only ones to call this **** out before it happens. We knew it wouldn’t be long until Slime Time went full Wakanda on the roster.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Haha good. Boulder is insufferable. Match made in heaven for the BLM flag waving commie Whites and Slime Time.

Again, we at CF were the only ones to call this **** out before it happens. We knew it wouldn’t be long until Slime Time went full Wakanda on the roster.
Yep. Really would love to here from @Claimjumper to get his perspective and insight into Colorado.

Phall

Master
Harvard mega-stud DT Thor Griffith transfers to Louisville, presumably after he can't get the right answers from both Michigan and Ohio State. He's some sort of sick freak athlete, but he was relegated to the non-scholarship Ivy League out of high school for some reason.

His rival as the Ivy League's top DT cannonball, Penn's Joey Slackman, is said to have received Michigan's transfer offer instead.

Best to them both!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looking over the transfer portal and it's amusing to see all these 5 star black quarterbacks that were designated as program saviors jumping ship at the programs they originally committed too: Moore bails out at UCLA, Thompson jumps ship at Oregon, Sam Jackson transfers out of Cal and rumors are that the NIL Grifter Rashada might go into the transfer portal after ASU received a commit from 4 Star former Michigan ST QB Sam Leavitt.

If anything I would think this is a pretty damning indictment on the scouting services rating system.

In unheralded Whitey adventures in the transfer portal here are some updates:

DL Nick Norris transfers to Oregon St from N. Colorado: https://www.on3.com/db/nick-norris-239234/

Purdue WR Trey Firestone commits to Ball St: https://www.on3.com/db/trey-firestone-116011/

Purdue DL JP Deeter commits to ASU: https://www.on3.com/db/jp-deeter-68349/

SDSU TE Cameron Harpole commits to ASU: https://www.on3.com/db/cameron-harpole-17841/

Kent St LB Luke Murphy commits to EMU: https://www.on3.com/db/luke-murphy-80807/

Minnestoa QB Drew Viotto commits to EMU: https://www.on3.com/db/drew-viotto-39218/

Indiana QB Brednan Sorsby commits to Cincinnati: https://www.on3.com/db/brendan-sorsby-13764/

UGA QB Brock Vandagriff commits to Kentucky: https://www.on3.com/db/brock-vandagriff-15115/

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Pleasantly surprised Van Dyke chose Wisconsin. Expect an exodus out of there at QB now.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Kentucky goes transfer portal again for a White QB!

Good hauls for EMU and ASU so far.

I like hearing about guys like Norris. Go from Northern Colorado to Oregon State is a big jump.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kentucky goes transfer portal again for a White QB!

Good hauls for EMU and ASU so far.

I like hearing about guys like Norris. Go from Northern Colorado to Oregon State is a big jump.

I was glad to see Vandagriff transfer out of UGA and that stockpile of White QBs. The White QBs on Alabama would be wise to do the same.

ASU might be a team to watch next year if Leavitt gets the job and has Skattebo at RB along with the other White talent coming in. The portal remains very black but hopefully some White kids make better decisions their second time around when choosing a program to play for.

Louisville got QB Tyler Shough, TE Mark Redman, Jonathan Mendoza and Thor Griffith (part Korean) as well.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed on the Bama QBs. I’ve long agreed I can’t stand the logjam of White QBs at certain programs..

Would be sweet if London Humphreys ended up in Lexington with Vandagriff! I lve seen him projected to Georgia which wouldn’t be bad either.

ASU looks like an instant upgrade and Brohm has done the unthinkable and make me pay attention to Louisville Football LOL

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://www.on3.com/transfer-portal...rd-reportedly-expected-to-commit-to-syracuse/

Sounds like McCord is headed to Syracuse. Iowa ignoring the QBs in the transfer portal is disappointing especially with the younger Ferentz on his way out at playcaller.

As for McCord I don't think this is totally a surprise. He goes to a mid-tier Power 5 school and can hopefully help them elevate their program. I would think he has 2 years of eligibility due to covid but it sounds like he only has one year left. There were plenty of other schools that could have used him but due to the caste system being heavily entrenched/reinforced at the QB position some schools are opting for a black only option at the QB position.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Not a bad choice for McCord.

Former UW OL Trey Wedig to Indiana.

2 more small school DL I’ve seen garnering interest are Youngstown State’s Anthony Johnson. He’s 6’3 295 had 30 tackles and 5 sacks from interior DL last season. Rutgers, Illinois, Pittsburgh, Memphis, and Wisconsin have all offered. Hope he chooses somewhere where he will be a starter and not a rotation guy. Believe he’s got 2 years of eligibility left.

The other is Austin Peay’s Travis Bates. 6’3 265 DE. Less productive but is only a RS Freshman. Had 30 something tackles and 3 sacks.