Tim Tebow

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Nice article find there, FootballDad. Tebow is so much more gifted than the black quarterbacks who are allowed to start in the NFL.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a great article on Tim and his incredible work ethic. I knew he trained and practiced hard but he is obsesed with getting better. How can you not root for this guy? What a stud on and off the field. He is going to be such a joy to watch as he continues to grow as a qb. I really see him making many pro bowls in the future. I have no doubt in my mind that he will be an incredible passer in the near future.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tebow passed for 9,286 yards at Florida, and threw 88 TDs to just 15 interceptions, phenomenal stats. And it was against mostly SEC competition, which provides so many of the incompetent affirmative action DBs in the NFL. There's no question Tim can become an accurate and complete passer to go along with his running ability and all-around leadership characteristics.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Here are Tim's career numbers at Florida. He is one of the best to ever play, QB rating, completion percentage, average yards per completion, all phenomenal.

Career
Passing
Rushing
Sacked
Year
Team
G
QBRat
Comp
Att
Pct
Yds
Y/A
Yds/G
TD
Int
Rush
Yds
Yds/G
Avg
TD
S
Florida (13-1)
Florida (9-4)
Florida (13-1)
Florida (13-1)
Career

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Here are Tim's career numbers at Florida. He is one of the best to ever play, QB rating, completion percentage, average yards per completion, all phenomenal.

Career
Passing
Rushing
Sacked
Year
Team
G
QBRat
Comp
Att
Pct
Yds
Y/A
Yds/G
TD
Int
Rush
Yds
Yds/G
Avg
TD
S
Florida (13-1)
Florida (9-4)
Florida (13-1)
Florida (13-1)
Career

FootballDad, I'm still amazed at how his critics could say he wasn't an accurate passer coming out of Florida!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
can i get a "WTF"? even rotoworld is questioning that!

Tim Tebow - QB - Broncos

Head coach John Fox again failed to commit to Tim Tebow as the Broncos' quarterback for 2012 in a Friday interview.

"I think right now, all our focus is, let’s get this season done," Fox told ESPN's Jim Rome. "We love him, he’s great, we’re pulling for him, and you know, we’ll make those decisions when this season is over and not worry about next season at this point." Denver's reluctance to commit to Tebow has become genuinely baffling, but at this point it would be stunning if any other quarterback was under center for the Broncos in Week 1 2012.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
can i get a "WTF"? even rotoworld is questioning that!

Tim Tebow - QB - Broncos

Head coach John Fox again failed to commit to Tim Tebow as the Broncos' quarterback for 2012 in a Friday interview.

"I think right now, all our focus is, let’s get this season done," Fox told ESPN's Jim Rome. "We love him, he’s great, we’re pulling for him, and you know, we’ll make those decisions when this season is over and not worry about next season at this point." Denver's reluctance to commit to Tebow has become genuinely baffling, but at this point it would be stunning if any other quarterback was under center for the Broncos in Week 1 2012.

Thing is, the fans are so high on Tebow right now that If for some reason he is replaced next season Elway and Fox will take a ton of heat. Unless Tebow turns into Rick Mirer, and even then he'd have to play poorly for a long, long time, his job is safe. Like the saying goes, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's pretty pathetic to see Tebow being treated like this. The fact that he has saved Fox's first season in Denver and made the Broncos a relevant national team again is amazing, but what is more amazing is that Elway and Fox - the two guys he has bailed out keep on pussyfooting around the elephant in the room - long term commitment to Tebow.

Tebow has yet to start a full 16 games, he seems to be improving his passing game week after week. I believe the owner Bowlen is a Tebow believer but the horse-faced wigger Elway and his coward crony Fox seem to have shot themselves in the foot by playing Tebow. If the Broncos draft or bring in a QB via free agency I honestly think it will alienate many Broncos fans, not to mention Tebow fans nationwide.

backrow

Hall of Famer
so according to SNL it is indeed the Hand of God causing all those victories:

[video=youtube;ul2dhNaQgxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul2dhNaQgxM[/video]

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That parting shot at Christianity reminds me of the Southpark episode that says the mormons got it right. :thumbdown: For a group that is supposedly the recipient of so much discrimination, they sure do get a lot of positive references by the anti-Christian media. Maybe another sign that they aren't what they claim to be.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wow Backrow Tebow is a beast! As a freshman Tim curled 55lbs 315 times! Freakin insane work ethic and natural build.

backrow

Hall of Famer
indeed! it doesn't surprise me how he's able to run all over linebackers and get out of linemen's grasp routinely! he's legs and core must be real strong as well, did you see how he pushed the pile yesterday!?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hell ya rugby esque, nobody wants to form up on Tebow! I think my favorite play yesterday was when he spun left in the pocket to avoid a sack and then ran for a 30 yard gain. The second time he tried it he could not get away from a relentless Ninkovich though..

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
More support for Tebow and this time the villian is Bill Maher. Good stuff!

[h=1]Bill Maher Takes Heat Over Tim Tebow Tweet
[/h]Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:41 am
Written by: Ben Maller

• ShareThis

billmaher%5B122711%5D_portrait.jpg

Even in defeat, Tim Tebow creates controversy -- this time in Tinseltown.
HBO's Bill Maher created a firestorm over the Christmas weekend with a scathing reaction to Tebow's subpar performance in Buffalo. Shortly after Tebow threw four interceptions in the Broncos' lopsided defeat to the Bills, Maher turned to his Twitter page to poke fun at the very religious NFL star. (And a warning: Maher's tweet includes harsh language and divisive references.)
"Wow, Jesus just [screwed] #TimTebow bad! And on Xmas Eve! Somewhere ... Satan is tebowing, saying to Hitler "Hey, Buffalo’s killing them," Maher tweeted.
Maher, a proud atheist who supports legalizing pot, same-sex marriage and is a board member for PETA, upset a number of conservatives, according to Entertainment Weekly. Eric Bolling of Fox News responded to Maher by calling him "disgusting vile trash," among other things.
Tebow didn't bother responding to Maher, but plenty of his fans did. Some called for a mass cancellation of HBO subscriptions over the offensive tweet. "Real Time with Bill Maher," is scheduled to return to the premium cable channel on January 13, 2012.
email-stacked-2.png

the-ticket-2.png
message-2.png

We will never share your email address. You can unsubscribe anytime.

The comedian has roughly 872,000 followers on Twitter. Believe it or not, that's 100,000 more than Tebow's number of Twitter minions.
As for Tebow's Broncos, they'll win the AFC West title and the No. 4 seed with a win over the Chiefs or a Raiders loss to the Chargers this weekend.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
There are few "entertainers" I despise more than Maher. That a piece of trash like him has more twitter followers than an upstanding Christian like Tebow is a sad but true commentary on the state of our fallen society.

Anak

Mentor
Maher isn't funny at all, he thinks he's an "intellectual" but he's nothing more than a smug sciolist, there isn't a single topic that he tries to discuss that he has more than a finger tip deep level of understanding. He's also a plagiarist, he routinely rips off other comedians namely Bill Hicks without giving credit.

Bill Maher getting destroyed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZbzs5BwBLA

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Maher isn't funny at all, he thinks he's an "intellectual" but he's nothing more than a smug sciolist, there isn't a single topic that he tries to discuss that he has more than a finger tip deep level of understanding. He's also a plagiarist, he routinely rips off other comedians namely Bill Hicks without giving credit.

In terms of comedic "talent"...that communist tr1besman Maher couldn't hold Hicks or Carlin's jockstraps (2 whom he rips off). Most of his "fans" are pantywafer, pencil-neck, smart@$$ heathen (like him) and would wet their drawers in a dark alley alone w/ one of their beloved groidans (like Maher would as well). Maher's a complete piece of dung. I'd love 5 minutes alone w/ that puke.

icsept

Master

Nice clip. Maher was absolutely speechless when Scheuer told him that Israel is not worth one American dollar or life.

Bill Maher is the singularly most reprehensible person on television. His hatred for White Christians is off the charts. He has made a career out of mocking the religious beliefs of Christians. If there ever was such a thing as hate speech, then Bill Maher is the king. His hatred of White Christians is on a par with Fred Phelps' hatred of gays, yet he is allowed to continue in the mainstream media and host a show on HBO.

Bill Maher dated a gold-digging black hooker who sued him for $9 million after the relationship ended. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/bill-maher-hit-palimony-suit Don't know how it turned out, but I hope she got paid.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Bill Maher, the Godhead of the Neo-White sycophantic sector of western humanity, is nothing but a human-puddle of sweat glad secretion, accumulated from the yellowed, fetid armpit droplets produced by his Tribal Masters. At all times, Maher is pleading for “5 Minutes Alone” with a real man, a white man, so that a morsel of dignity may be imparted unto this JewYork-bred city girl. My fists would need but fleeting moments to splinter the cartilage beneath his rutted, negro-nostriled, gargantuan shylock-esque snout…

billmaher.jpg

CAPTION: And the Award for Ugliest Talk Show Host Goes to…

I remember that unfunny “show” of his on Comedy Central, which was erroneously, almost laughably entitled “Politically Incorrect” (yeah, right). I’ve only ever seen a few episodes of his new show (“Real Time with Bill Maher”), which is ever-teeming with his elitist, rich-boy, anti-white curricula in the arena of intolerance. I’ve read that Maher is good chums with Chris “Cuckhold” Matthews, that pencil-necked dork, Keith Olber(wo)mann, the elderly harpy, Joy “Female Chauvinist” Behar, Michael “Lard Ass” Moore, and the lesbian supremacist Jewess that personally attacked Caste Football on MSNBC, Rachel Maddow. A few weeks ago, ESPN analist, Colin Cowturd, screamed out: “I Love Bill Maher! I watch his show and buy his books! I think he's great!” That figures, doesn’t it?

Maher claims to loathe all forms of old-fashioned “commitment” to women (exclusive relationships, marriage, kids, etc), but his anti-traditionalist “philosophies” don’t hinder him from fornicating with his bouquet of black girlfriends, one of whom (former playboy model Coco Johnsen) attempted to sue him for verbally abusing her, lying to her about their future, forcing her to quit her modeling jobs, and using racial slurs towards her. Knowing Maher, I’m sure the Negress was telling the truth. Maher has also had several white and hispanic girlfriends that were several decades his junior.

Bill-Maher-Coco-Johnsen.jpg

CAPTION: Maher’s Former Black Girlfriend, Coco

78419263.jpg

CAPTION: Maher’s Other Former Black Girlfriend, Karrine

Controversy creates shekels, and Maher, the money-ravenous corporate-charlatan, is always calculating his next “move” to titillate the hordes of losers who venerate this egomaniacal, nasally little twerp. If inarticulately insulting Tim Tebow on some inane website affords his career more “exposure,” his millionaire-mouth will yammer, or his grubby fingers will begin typing unfunny messages to his pitiful white underling “fans.”

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Nice hurl-inducing photo of twit Maher and Cocoa Coco.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
That POS really irritates the d1ckens out of me...always has. Without his bodyguards, in a dark alley, we'd see how smart his untermensch mouth is. For all his arrogant, smug grandstanding, he'd be a helpless little punk wizzin himself.