Tim Tebow

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
A surprising first round pick, Tebow will certainly have his work cut out for him. Especially to prove Grade A douche bags like this guy wrong. Toucher, a Boston radio host commented on Tebow's draft party, saying "it looked like some kind of Nazi rally. . . . So lily-white is what I'm trying to say. Yeah, Stepford Wives,"Â￾. Typical self loathing white, what a racist, the sad thing it is against his own race..

http://news.bostonherald.com/busine...bow_nazi_remark/srvc=home&position=recent

Last edited:

Riddlewire

Master
A "Nazi rally", huh?
So I guess he wouldn't mind my saying that every time the cameras went live on one of those afflete draft parties it looked like feeding hour at the monkey cage.

Highlander

Mentor
I saw that story yesterday and was going to post it here. Maybe "Toucher" (White male) should realize that someone that was raised as a devout Christian will most likely surround himself with other like-minded people and not other street thugs disguised as college football players that shouldn't have even graduated from high school in the first place. Tebow was surrounded by these "street cred" types while he was at Florida (I think Florida had something like 21 arrests during the time he played there.)

Anyway, I noticed many of the reader's comments agreed with "Toucher" on this...typical self-loathing, DWF's. Maybe they were all "moved" by the "Touch-ing" display of diversity at many of the other gatherings where there were plenty of "mudsharks" to be seen, including the scene at Blount's gathering where his "mudshark" girlfriend even brought her younger sister and her two younger blond-headed brothers over there to celebrate this thugs entry in to the Negro Felon League.

If these self-loathers like Touch and his DWF fan-base hate themselves so much, why don't they just get it over with and deliberately choke on some super-size hotdog and perish so they don't have to witness such a display as they saw at Tebow's gathering.</span></span></span>

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I think it was when Brian Price was drafted (in the 2nd round), that an orgy spontaneously erupted for all the world to see!

I'm still having nightmares... You also tend to have all the "morbid obesity" in the room when an afflete is drafted.

On the other hand, Tebow's "crew" looked physically healthy. Is there something "wrong" with that? Hmmmmmmmmm

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Here is the full comment made by the CBS "shock jock."Â￾ What's so "shocking"Â￾ about a jock-sniffing white "man"Â￾ expressing even make-believe anti-whiteness"¦it's been all the rage for over 6 decades"¦

"It looked like some kind of Nazi rally ... so lily-white is what I'm trying to say. Yeah, Stepford Wives. Come to think of it, I didn't see much diversity at the Tebow house. Maybe all that missionary stuff is just a cover, and his family has really spent years setting up a skinhead movement in the Philippines."Â￾

Apparently, the "Toucher and Rich Show"Â￾ is in hot water for this comment. Yeah, right.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
The jealousy toward this devout Christian and moral white male (who could go on to be a better dual threat QB in the NFL than Vince Young, Donovan McNabb and Randall Cunningham) is off the charts! As JC says, Tebow could be the ideal QB prospect the NFL has talked about for the last 15 years to change face of the game, yet he's the wrong skin colour!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
From now on ill call this guy "doucher" he doesn't deserve the respect to be called by his real Euro name. What a slap in the face that is to the whole Tebow family..
Tough the writing at the bottom of all your posts says it all.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
That's right; a white person can't even be present in a room devoid of non-whites without being derided (by one of their "own"Â￾) and referred to as the Crème de la Crème of clichéd Marxist terminology, "Nazi."Â￾ I'm sure the white baby that Tebow's sister was holding drove radio-boy insane. As I've declared countless times, all things pessimistic or tyrannical or ghastly in this world are politically required to be contrasted with Nazi Germany.

All of this artificial hatred and female-esque nit picking from the DWF Afrocentrists is going to look so unwise when Tim Tebow is holding the Lombardi trophy over his head.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It was only a matter of time before Tebow became the "new Hitler."

If he has a bunch of White kids, many "media" members may actually hang themselves. Because, they are clearly INTIMIDATED by our physical and aesthetic prowess.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Another thing that is going to stick in the craw of the Tebow bashers out there. Although where the $$ goes is a sticking point for me, I'm happy to see that the supporters (who are legion) for Tim are making a statement. Note the snarky comment in the first paragraph, however:

<H2 =title property="dc:title">Tim Tebow is already setting records</H2>
By MJD
<DIV =bd>

ept_sports_nfl_experts-402265218-1272406853.jpgymGdPDDD9XtiwFn8
When it comes to making and selling rookie jerseys, the NFL's got a quick release. In that way, they're the direct opposite of Tim Tebow.

It's Tebow's jersey, though, that sits atop the list of top-selling NFL rookie jerseys. In fact, it's the fastest-selling rookie jersey of all-time, crushing the record set by Mark Sanchez last year.
<BLOCKQUOTE>

"It's a pretty substantial difference between him and the next guy," NFL spokeswoman Joanna Hunter said of Tebow's jersey sales.</BLOCKQUOTE>

This wasn't tremendously difficult to predict. Tebow came to the NFL with a legion of fans built-in, and then Denver made a big splash by trading up to get him late in the first round.

It also all worked out pretty conveniently from a jersey standpoint: Brandon Marshall just left town, making Tebow's number 15 available, and the Broncos have a similar color scheme to that of Tebow's college home, the Florida Gators.

Second among rookies in jersey sales was Ndamukong Suh of the Detoit Lions, followed by the first-pick overall, Sam Bradford of the St. Louis Rams. Rounding out the top five were Eric Berry of the Kansas City Chiefs and the newest Dallas Cowboy, Dez Bryant.

guest301

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
The jealousy toward this devout Christian and moral white male (who could go on to be a better dual threat QB in the NFL than Vince Young, Donovan McNabb and Randall Cunningham) is off the charts! As JC says, Tebow could be the ideal QB prospect the NFL has talked about for the last 15 years to change face of the game, yet he's the wrong skin colour!

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Tebow just donned his new Donk's jersey for the team's minicamp. This news article is short, but mentions his throws being "tight and compact". Of course, the haters will still say that he sucks.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo.(AP)â€"Tim Tebow(notes) is making his NFL debut at the Denver Broncos' minicamp for rookies.
<DIV id=sidebar>

The 2007 Heisman Trophy winner from Florida and surprising first-round draft pick dons an orange No. 15 jersey and is participating in workouts on a chilly Friday morning with six other draft choices, 19 college free agents and two wide receivers trying out with the team.

During the 25-minute period in which reporters, photographers and cameramen are allowed to observe, Tebow ran agility drills and then threw several passes under the watchful eyes of coach Josh McDaniels and his younger brother, Ben, who is Denver's new quarterbacks coach.

Deploying his new and improved throwing motion that removes the looping windup he had in college, Tebow's throws were tight and compact.

JReb1

Mentor
Animalmuther0 said:
There is going to be more Broncos jerseys in Florida than the other 3 teams put together!

smiley56.gif

Yep, I'm a Floridian and I'm getting a Tebow and Gerhart jersey. Not official but replica's because I refuse to pay that much for them. The Broncos, Vikings, Colts and Pats are my favorite teams. Miami has a few White player so I'll probably root for them as well but NO way am I rooting for my hometown team, the Tampa Bay Blackaneers...

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Hopefully the NFL will get info on the sales of store brand jerseys and replica jerseys as well as NFL brand jerseys. Maybe if enough people buy Tebow and Gerhart jerseys- the NFL will start to get it that some people are sick of the coal black engineered domination of toting the rock. Whites need athletic role models to aspire to be like too!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I don't sport jerseys (did have John Rocker's Braves jersey
smiley2.gif
), but may have to snag a Gerhart &/or Tebow one if I can find one big enough that doesn't cost a dadgum fortune.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Tebow got hazed by his "veteran teammates". This incident is a bit over the top, but it's funny in its own way......

Tebow's Friar Tuck hairdo

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Tebow got hazed by his "veteran teammates". This incident is a bit over the top, but it's funny in its own way......
<div></div>
<div>Tebow's Friar Tuck hairdo</div>

Its ridiculous to me, but we are talking about the Caste era NFL. I hope he cuts the rest of his hair off soon. I've never seen this done to a black player.

bigunreal

Mentor
I'm sorry, but this sadistic, homo-erotic nonsense has never made sense to me, and should have been outlawed a long time ago. Hazing, regardless of where it occurs, too often involves getting some male's clothes off, often with a paddle in hand.

Compare what Tebow had to endure- complete with lots of snickering ESPN references, to satisfy the lust of the DWFs, to the way Dez Bryant refused to do a simple thing like carry a veteran's pads. Of course, we all know if Tebow refused to have his hair mutilated in such a ridiculous fashion, how differently the story would be handled by the jock sniffers.

I just hate to see white players subjected to the kind of humiliation that no black player ever would be.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's ridiculous as Bigunreal said. Remember when Cam Cleeland got the crap kicked out of him as a rookie for the Saints? His father actually had some balls and stated the hazing was racism on the blacks part.

Just imagine a bunch of white NFL players kicking the crap out of some black rookie.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Most guys are so jealous of Tim Tebow. Especially the black and white guys I know. They probably have girlfirends who want Tebow so bad. The guy is a stud both on and off the field. He is also the best role model in the nfl period. To see him become a starting qb would be just as good as to see Gerhart start. I rank both of these things very highly. Hoping for the best because I know if they get a legitimate opportunity, they will run with it. Watch for the cheap shots though on the field. Jealousy is a very bad thing. Some players do not want to see things change.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Tebow will probably be the most hated player in the NFL by blacks for years. His former teammates at Florida took shots at him and said he wasn't a "real quarterback."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
FootballDad said:

Tebow's Friar Tuck hairdo

Nearthe end of the Bengals-Cowboys exhibition game, NBS showed footage of Friar Tuck Tebow. Then after that, was shown four more players with similar hideous forced haircuts. All four of them were White o-linemen on Dallas.

Now just what are the odds of five consecutiveWhite NFL players being highlighted-- other than the occasional focus on the o-lines of Green Bay and New England or an extended rundown of the best quarterbacks, or say during adocumentary ofthe league pre-1980? One in a million normally? Higher?

It was put across as something only White players must go through, which is probably accurate. Dez Bryant continues to make the news for not carrying Roy Williams' pads, but in the meantime White players are being put through a much more degrading hazing, including Tebow. Kind of reminiscent of the dynamics in U.S. prisons. Edited by: Don Wassall

Kaptain

Master
Don, I noticed the exact same thing. I have yet to see a single bad haircut given to a black rookie.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Tebow is partly to blame. He should have just F no! I don't get him. What is the upside to this. Just a bunch of affelets laughing combined with DWF Nation and Uncle Chris snickering.

Pathetic!!!