The White Purge 2009

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
The Eagles may have one of the blackest and most racist teams in the history of the NFL. Think that will stop the DWFs in Philly from supporting "their" Eagles?

backrow

Hall of Famer
so Eagles are down to like, what, 4 whites outside of their kicker and punter? nice job fat ass! at least they kept Babin...

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
A weekend filled with ups and downs... Its nice to see so many college white skill positions playing their tales offand DOMINATING but once they get to the NFL they face even harsher skin requirements. I see the Bengals cut Corey Lynch but kept Tom Nelson in his place, trading awhtie for a white is still pathetic, both should have made it. As for the Eagles and the entire NFC East i could care less how any of them do!

PhillyBirds

Mentor
White players currently on the Eagles: 10 by my count, 11 if you count Chris Gocong.

Wow.
smiley11.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Colts released WR Sam Giguere, C Steve Justice, WR John Matthews, WR Brett McDermott, DE Josh Thomas...

Seahawks cut both Logan Payne AND Mike Hass

backrow

Hall of Famer
more players cut: Kevin Kaesviharn, Stu Schweigert, Sean Conover, Zack Follett, Dan Gronkowski, Slade Norris (Raiders 4th round surprise pick), Greyson Gunheim, Jeff Garcia, Joey Harrington, Garrett Mills, Zach Thomas, Ryan Fowler, Boomer Grisgby

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Eric Peterman and Mitch King along with Amendola, Hass, Nate Swift, Dustin Fox and Pete Ittersagen close behind are the most disappointing news so far. BTW I don't think even one of our rookie white WR UFAs caught a break this year. Lance Long and Nick Miller are in their second year if I'm not mistaken. How did the Colts cut Matthews, McDermott AND Giguere? I only see a mere 4 WRs on their roster with Hall on IR. Something doesn't add up.

backrow

Hall of Famer
yeah, i am REALLY pissed at Colts, also Lions, WTF... they cut a guy who was probably easily their top 2 linebacker, a safety whose experience they could use, a promising tall wide receiver, a solid young TE... nice managing dickwads.

Fowler came to Titans to be their starting linebacker, somehow he fell out of favor and now is on the street.

so far the only positives are Woodhead, Long and Swain, plus Nick Reed up in Seattle. that's really not much if we consider how many promising young players will probably never see a NFL field again.

btw Jags cut as many white players as the could:

Also axed were tight end Richard Angulo, quarterback Todd Boeckman, fullback Brock Bolen, safety Michael Desormeaux, cornerback Pete Ittersagen, defensive end Jeremy Navarre, wide receiver Todd Peterson, linebacker Tim Shaw, long snapper Joe Zelenka.

i am surprised they cut Shaw, some of these guys are heading to practice squad but that's a small consolation.Edited by: backrow

Kaptain

Master
I'm positive you could make the best team in the NFL from all the white caste-offs. What a pure pleasure it would be to coach such a team. Imagine what could be accomplished in practices with the intellect and athletic ability of these caste-offs.

BYU's victory over Oklahoma yesterday shows just how a team with a large majority of white players, who by enlarge are less athletic than most big-school white and black players, can defeat one of the top teams in the nation. They clearly were a much more coachable team and athletically could at least hang with the big recruits from Oklahoma. Imagine a team made up of some of the most athletic white players such as the ones that we see currently being purged.

And how would Green Bay Packer fans, on a team that is owned by the locals, like to root for some local players like Kole Heckendorf? Not one Wisconsin native on a team that is owned by Wisconsin natives. As if Kole isn't good enough to beat out the very last reciever on the Packer's roster. How would Minnesotans like to root for a Logan Payne or next year a Logan Payne and Eric Decker combo? Are Bernard Berian and Sidney Rice that much better? Let alone the very last guy on the Vikings WR roster. The NFL deserves to get all their games "blacked-out." They show absolutely no loyalty to the very fans that support and even in the case of the Packers actually own them. What kind of fans can actually root for the collection of transplanted criminals most teams insist on collecting? Oh yah, DWF's.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Kaptain, 2009 NFL pre-season ticket sales have been a collasal flop, let's hope it continues during the regular season.

I watched alot of pre-season, and the staduims looked alot like NBA arenas. I still have no clue how the NBA manages to make any significant amount of money off even the most hardcore DWFs. The games are so boring when compared to the slightly less-boring NCAA basketball games. Other than the playoffs, who cares about the NBA? ESPN is trying their absolute hardest to save this dying league. "Blackout" is quite an ironic and fitting term to use.

Also, I guess BYU showed the caste system last night, huh? I hope 'Boob' Stoops learned a lesson last night. Wait, didnt they already suffer a "humiliating" loss to nearly all-white Boise State in a major bowl game? Haha, I hope this caste-troll wet his panties after this "shocking" loss. While the 95% white BYU roster was celebrating with class, the expression on Stoop's ugly face was priceless.

Stoop's "superior affletes" were dancing and celebrating all night after routine tackles and generic catches (sounds alot like the NFL)....and BYU was focused on winning. For me, this physical and psychological vicorty counteracted the annual NFL white purge.

Walls are smashed stone by stone.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Lions cutting Standeford and Sweigert is a glaring example of racial politics in the NFL. Both those players were better then guys they kept, both had played better then guys they kept. There is no way this decision makes the team better, which is the rational among the DWF's for dumping white guys.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The continued 'caste-off' of Mike Haas continues to be the most inexplicable roster cut every season, especially for teams like the Bears and Seahawks. Seriously, who did they keep on their rosters who is better than Haas??

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Shogun, here are some of the major talents on the Bears and Seahawks who their respective coaching staffs think are better than Mike Hass. Devin Aromashodu, Earl Bennet, Devin Hester, Rashied Davis, Brandon Rideau, Deon Branch, and Courtney Taylor.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am pissed about Standeford being cut. He is the Lions second best receiver and was second on the depth chart last week.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The Falcons cut WR Troy Bergeron & TE Jason Rader.

Taco

Guru
Zach Thomas? Sure hes at the end of his career, but hes still many times better than most starters out there still.

and jeff garcia cut too? Al Davis is putting way too much faith in a qb that hasnt proven himself at all.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Taco said:
Zach Thomas? Sure hes at the end of his career, but hes still many times better than most starters out there still.

and jeff garcia cut too? Al Davis is putting way too much faith in a qb that hasnt proven himself at all.

He's got Charlie Frye and Bruce Gradkowski on the roster, too. Garcia admittedly had the worst start of the four in the pre-season (supposedly: this is what I read elsewhere); however, having said that I feel any of the three would be a better starter than JaMarcus Russell. He has been a bigger flop than Ryan Leaf but people still insist the guy can be a starting quarterback in the NFL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Woodhead was waived today...what a sick joke. Hopefully the Browns pick him up.

bigunreal

Mentor
There is just no hope for the NFL. They clearly want an all black league, except for the punters, kickers and long snappers (and if the affletes ever want to do those things, then the league will be 100% black). Certainly the drunk white fans will be happy.

Woodhead getting cut, after the fact, was just incomprehensible. Here we had a prolific college RB running for 158 yards in the last preseason game, and still not making the roster. We're not likely to find another white RB who will do something like that. I guess I should have known that Buddy Ryan's boy would never carry a white RB on his roster.

While the situation is pretty hopeless, I'm going to start writing these teams and letting them know how I feel about their blatantly discriminatory practices. I have already contacted the Lions (John Standeford), Seahawks (Mike Hass) and Jets (Danny Woodhead), and admonished them for releasing such skilled players solely because of their skin color. While they may simply ignore my protests, if enough of us start doing this, stressing the racial discrimination involved, perhaps it might make a difference. And it may make you feel better.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
How could they toy with Danny woodhead???????? F*** the JEts!

backrow

Hall of Famer
come on guys let's face it: Danny was probably the 52nd player on their f**kin team, i mean what with all the talent ahead of him of aging Thomas Jones and injured Greene... i really do hope he doesn't clear the waivers. f**k Jets for trying to stash him away on the PS.

PS Big Unreal, i do agree with you on that note. even if it makes no difference and the decision makers will never hear about it, maybe it can somehow make it to the media if enough of these protests are coming in. and in the worst case scenario, it might just make us feel better.