Super Bowl LVII

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
#NFLrigged is trending on Twitter and guys are posting some pretty hilarious memes. I agree with jphoss that this is probably the best outcome with a Mahommes asterisk. Hopefully Burrow or Allen can take down Mahommes and the refs next year.
I also agree with his point about Mahomes. Also, success breeds jealousy and contempt even though it's rarely justified. The perception that Mahomes has been helped a lot by the refs will make more DWFs root against him despite being part-black.

And Mahomes still has a ways to go to catch Montana and Bradshaw in the Super Bowl wins department, much less Brady. Aikman won three, did any other QBs that I'm not thinking of right now also win three?

I also agree with his point about Mahomes. Also, success breeds jealousy and contempt even though it's rarely justified. The perception that Mahomes has been helped a lot by the refs will make more DWFs root against him despite being part-black.

And Mahomes still has a ways to go to catch Montana and Bradshaw in the Super Bowl wins department, much less Brady. Aikman won three, did any other QBs that I'm not thinking of right now also win three?

Can't think of anybody else who won three offhand. Starr, Staubach, Plunkett, Elway, and Eli Manning won two.

Hurts is a good athlete but his last throw was pathetic. There's kids out there who can throw farther and with more velocity than that. He is very limited as a passer.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
On the bright side Travis Kelce had 6 catches for 81 yards and 1 td. He is 2nd all time to Jerry Rice in all time playoffs & superbowl tds!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Didn’t watch a minute of the super bowl but am seeing plenty of conjecture about Mahomes being the best ever or striving to be the best ever. It looks like the Chiefs once again got a favorable questionable penalty called. This goes right in line with the rest of their season - the Bengals game obviously comes to mind and who can forget Mahomes miraculous 3 INTs that got wiped out earlier this season against tue Chargers.

It sounds like this super bowl black fest was mindlessly well received by all the sheep. We can brace ourselves here for an accelerated black qb push because all the comments I see from drunk white fans are that they don’t care about the color while blacks just seek to gain artificial superiority in numbers at the position. We see Will Levis already getting the Whitey can’t play QB treatment from the draft cucks this year while 3 black quarterbacks are enjoying all the hype and minimal criticism (it is early in the draft cycle).

Goodell’s comments on black qbs operating the most complex offenses (which is an outright lie) just shows that the league is all in on full scale White QB replacement. Aaron Rodgers came out and said the position is easier to play now than it ever was (credit to @jphoss for finding that interview). So we have the commissioner completely contradicting one of the best QBs of this generation.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice SB article on Reed Blankenship with some interesting commentary from him regarding an Alabama Camp and intro to Saban. Haven't seen him in the field yet. Is he injured? https://www.golongtd.com/p/reed-blankenship-is-phillys-real

Good article - funny how it plays out the same way no matter the year. A tale as old as time. All of the caste system elements are there and Nick Saban is directly implicated. The author predictably glosses over this and of course
doesn’t ask why it’s ok for White athletes to be discriminated against but just accepts it.

I did leave a comment on the article - maybe the author will find his way here as I left a link to the site. The best ammo we have now is the black quarterback push - use it to flip the script.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will be honest guys. As long as certain people run this country and the world, whites will continue to vanish from all aspects of society.
These groups who own everything have been kicked out of too many countries to list. Unless they ever are kicked out of America there
will be no country. It's far worse than that though as it will be the end of whites period.

Back to the Super Bowl. Not much else to say but it was a game where the Eagles did nothing in the 2nd half but lay down and die. It
was the classical Prevent Defense which always Prevents Your Team from Winning. Mahomes had hours to throw the ball. On his huge
run you would think he ran a 4.3 as no one could catch this slowfooted qb. Very hard to watch. For those that missed it, be thankful.

jphoss

Mentor
Didn’t watch a minute of the super bowl but am seeing plenty of conjecture about Mahomes being the best ever or striving to be the best ever. It looks like the Chiefs once again got a favorable questionable penalty called. This goes right in line with the rest of their season - the Bengals game obviously comes to mind and who can forget Mahomes miraculous 3 INTs that got wiped out earlier this season against tue Chargers.

It sounds like this super bowl black fest was mindlessly well received by all the sheep. We can brace ourselves here for an accelerated black qb push because all the comments I see from drunk white fans are that they don’t care about the color while blacks just seek to gain artificial superiority in numbers at the position. We see Will Levis already getting the Whitey can’t play QB treatment from the draft cucks this year while 3 black quarterbacks are enjoying all the hype and minimal criticism (it is early in the draft cycle).

Goodell’s comments on black qbs operating the most complex offenses (which is an outright lie) just shows that the league is all in on full scale White QB replacement. Aaron Rodgers came out and said the position is easier to play now than it ever was (credit to @jphoss for finding that interview). So we have the commissioner completely contradicting one of the best QBs of this generation.
The hive mind is in full force today. The media, from local to national, are pathetically predictable. Mahomes didn’t even throw for 200 yards and the narrative is how amazing and brilliant Mahomes is and how the eagles did everything they could but he’s just too amazing . The eagles shut the chiefs down in the first half but Gannon ( who also gets hype he doesn’t deserve) decided to do his patented prevent defense and lean on his pass rush like all season except the chiefs have a pretty good oline and I guess he didn’t notice how utter **** the field was so it’s hard to rush the passer when you can’t get your footing. But the slobbering of Mahomes is the accepted narrative. He played an average game, and I would argue Kielce and that number 10 who runs tough were the Chiefs 2 best players last night.
I was hoping the horrible holding call would create more of a controversy but it seems like that is getting brushed aside so the deepthroating of the mulatto can commence. It’s also obvious to us, but not to the media or cuck fans, why these supposedly “superior athletes” repeatedly got embarrassingly burned on a simple pre-snap motion. Maybe teams should but some white athletes back there I am sure they wouldn’t get fooled so easily

white is right

Hall of Famer
The hive mind is in full force today. The media, from local to national, are pathetically predictable. Mahomes didn’t even throw for 200 yards and the narrative is how amazing and brilliant Mahomes is and how the eagles did everything they could but he’s just too amazing . The eagles shut the chiefs down in the first half but Gannon ( who also gets hype he doesn’t deserve) decided to do his patented prevent defense and lean on his pass rush like all season except the chiefs have a pretty good oline and I guess he didn’t notice how utter **** the field was so it’s hard to rush the passer when you can’t get your footing. But the slobbering of Mahomes is the accepted narrative. He played an average game, and I would argue Kielce and that number 10 who runs tough were the Chiefs 2 best players last night.
I was hoping the horrible holding call would create more of a controversy but it seems like that is getting brushed aside so the deepthroating of the mulatto can commence. It’s also obvious to us, but not to the media or cuck fans, why these supposedly “superior athletes” repeatedly got embarrassingly burned on a simple pre-snap motion. Maybe teams should but some white athletes back there I am sure they wouldn’t get fooled so easily
The safety play of the Chiefs was horrid too. Two big bombs from Hurts to Brown and on both occasions the safeties were way out of the picture misreading the play. Maybe if the safeties are there and the passes are still completed but on long bombs if the safety is physical with the receiver the pass is dropped or bobbled and dropped.

wile

Master
So the refs call a ticky tack defensive holding but during all the Mahomes scramble drills not any holding calls, anyway KC still won the game and they were better in the second half. Other than that I could care less and from the whopping three pages of comments that seems to be the mood.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is a good article, especially the part about Pat Tillman. Tillman is one of the very few people since the advent of Amerika 2.0 that I greatly respect.

wile

Master
I remember reading a long article about the whole shebang and it said he was questioning the "legality" of the Iraq war while he was there in Iraq, and from that his mother actually thought it might have been a conspiracy to kill him. IMO and from experience in my own peace time service in the Marines Pat was one of a small percentage of men that join only to realize what a mistake it was and not out of the petty nonsense busy work crap or the continuous lies spewed but just that military service is mostly a waste in America.

I read Jon Krakauer's book on Pat Tillman several years ago. There was very little on Tillman's relationship with Arizona Cardinal teammates. His only friend on the team was QB Jake Plummer.

Tillman joined up thinking he would fight those who attacked the WTC. He thought Bush 43's invasion of Iraq was "f****** illegal."

When the "friendly-fire" death of Tillman happened, Army bureaucrats and Bush administration figures dreamed up a heroic charge up a hill and awarded Tillman a posthumous Silver Star. It was a lie and easily found out. Tillman's family made a big thing of it, but it has apparently been forgotten. The NFL ceremony played up the heroic angle.

Krakauer's book said Pat Tillman intended to return to the NFL when his enlistment was up.

Last edited:

Gator Dad

Guru
I've lost interest in the NFL over the years as it's darkened, but this is the first Super Bowl I can remember that I didn't watch at all. Just not enough to appeal to guys who look like me.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I've lost interest in the NFL over the years as it's darkened, but this is the first Super Bowl I can remember that I didn't watch at all. Just not enough to appeal to guys who look like me.
Welcome aboard Gator Dad! Glad to have you here!
I didn't watch a single second of the game. Didn't tune in at all. You're not alone in that category.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Welcome to this great message board Gator Dad. Many of us have been here for almost 2 decades. You will like it here my friend. LIke
minded people that hate what's happened to sports, hollywood, schools, business, etc. etc.

How did you find the site? They do their best to censor the search engines. If not this place would have alot more people. There are more
of us than them and they don't want us to have any hope.

The Hock

Master
The Super Bowl was a big meh around here. I could attribute it to the disappointment of the Niners not being there. I can also think of another factor.

I also think that the upward trajectory of the NFL may be nearing its end. Generational and demographic reasons.

Flint

Mentor
Another thing about this game was the playing of the Black National anthem beforehand. Fox, to their credit made a big deal of it. It’s repulsive that one group gets their own song.

I guess every group should lobby for the same thing. Hispanics should get to stand with hand over heart for La Cucaracha, the Irish for "Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral", gays for YMCA etc. ad naseum.

The whole idea of a song meant to illustrate the “united” States, being usurped by one groups church song is all you need to know about modern america. They want their own Independence Day too (June teenth) now their own song. Where does it end?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Another thing about this game was the playing of the Black National anthem beforehand. Fox, to their credit made a big deal of it. It’s repulsive that one group gets their own song.

I guess every group should lobby for the same thing. Hispanics should get to stand with hand over heart for La Cucaracha, the Irish for "Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral", gays for YMCA etc. ad naseum.

The whole idea of a song meant to illustrate the “united” States, being usurped by one groups church song is all you need to know about modern america. They want their own Independence Day too (June teenth) now their own song. Where does it end?
To answer your question which I'm sure is rhetorical, the answer is it doesn't end as long as the string-pullers are the string-pullers. A change has to be made otherwise we can complain all we want. They don't care and even financial pluses and minuses are not their main motives. Their main one is anti-White agenda in all forms possible even if it loses money. Counterintuitive but true in their current crazy realm of existence. And I'm sure you know the Blacks didn't call the shots on having that song sung at the SB.