Super Bowl LVII

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Alright gentlemen. I'll get this thread started. I know this isn't the outcome we wanted, but there are some positives, I think. We'll be seeing, if anybody's watching one of the greatest TE's in the history of the game, Kelce. Also, Philadelphia's TE Goedert is usually a contributor to the Eagles offense as well. Also, the entire OL for KC is white? Eagles OL Landon Dickerson is a local player from my neck of the woods here in North Carolina.
Will Reed Blankenship start at Safety for Philadelphia? Just a few positives. I probably will watch some of the game as we're having family over today. My father in-law has terminal cancer and he wants to spend as much time with family as possible.
Will anyone else be viewing and are there more positives?

Snow Plow

Guru
Alright gentlemen. I'll get this thread started. I know this isn't the outcome we wanted, but there are some positives, I think. We'll be seeing, if anybody's watching one of the greatest TE's in the history of the game, Kelce. Also, Philadelphia's TE Goedert is usually a contributor to the Eagles offense as well. Also, the entire OL for KC is white? Eagles OL Landon Dickerson is a local player from my neck of the woods here in North Carolina.
Will Reed Blankenship start at Safety for Philadelphia? Just a few positives. I probably will watch some of the game as we're having family over today. My father in-law has terminal cancer and he wants to spend as much time with family as possible.
Karlaftis of KC has 6.5 sacks in last 9 games. Hutchison named Pepsi Defensive ROY, although he didn’t win the real award. Lukas Van Ness projected by some to go in the first round. Nick Bosa named Defensive POY.

So, DE/Edge has some positives.

To answer one of your questions, I don’t believe KC has an all white OL as Orlando Brown is a starter per Ourlads.com.

Karlaftis of KC has 6.5 sacks in last 9 games. Hutchison named Pepsi Defensive ROY, although he didn’t win the real award. Lukas Van Ness projected by some to go in the first round. Nick Bosa named Defensive POY.

So, DE/Edge has some positives.

To answer one of your questions, I don’t believe KC has an all white OL as Orlando Brown is a starter per Ourlads.com.
To me that means pull for the chiefs I guess but this isn’t the best outcome for us at all. Bengals Vs 49ers would’ve been great.

El Gringo

Mentor
I’m going to be pulling for the Eagles or I guess I should say rooting against Mahommes. He’s not a bad guy but the media will anoint him as the god of football with a win.

jphoss

Mentor
My only hope is that one of the 2 stud white te’s wins mvp. That would make 3/4 super bowl mvp’s white skill players. It’s the best we can hope for with these 2 teams

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Hey there CS,

Very sorry about your father-in-law. Praying for you and the family my brother. I know you'll be a blessing to them in this time.

I won't be be watching the game and you listed the positives except I don't think KC has an all White O-line.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes Carolina Speed. Also praying for him. I'm lost family to cancer so I know how hard it is. Hope you guys can show him a fun day and he
is surrounded with people he loves. Let's hope the game has some good things to talk about.

I miss the old tv commercials from 20 to 30 years ago. Anyone remember the Budweiser Frogs? They were so funny.

woody39

Mentor
I won't see it tonight as its late for me in the UK, hope for a good game and a good performance from Travis Kelce! He is in my eyes the greatest tight end ever more so than Gronk and it pains me to say that's as Pats fan! The Chiefs seem more white friendly and think Thuney at guard is awesome. I also like Mahommes as a player and would rather he got the credit than Jalen Hurts as Pat Mahommes is an elite player and Jalen Hurts will probably be found out and the last thing I would like to see is him anointed as the next great qb.

Last edited:

sprintstar

Mentor
wont be watching a game that was made to happen so 1 black and 1 mulatto can start and make history all on the anniversary of Lincoln's freeing the slaves.....did he free the Irish slaves which were far more numerous... This Stuporbowl game is a fabrication....

Warhawk_46

Master
My prayers with you families has your father-in-law deals with his terminal cancer. My father-in-law passes recently after a battle with ALS.

I’ve not much interest in this game; the two teams I was hoping not to make did. May scan the highlights/stats now and then and read this thread in CasteFootball of course.

With all the personal and societal chaos around, hard to focus on a game (even one where it mirrors the larger white societal downfall).

SneakyQuick

Mentor
wont be watching a game that was made to happen so 1 black and 1 mulatto can start and make history all on the anniversary of Lincoln's freeing the slaves.....did he free the Irish slaves which were far more numerous... This Stuporbowl game is a fabrication....
Stuporbowl. I like that

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I tuned in just ten minutes ago and am already nauseated by the propaganda and Great Replacement theater. But a White man did sing the national anthem, not sure who it was but Sirianni had a river of tears running down his cheeks for some reason while it was being played.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Harlem Bowl of Diversity. What a day. Oh well. Hope it's an ok game and that our guys do well.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To me white brothers around this world. Never kneel for Cultural Marxism! Stand your ground like the movie "300".

692399aca75bb0fa.jpg

[

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed Chenal on the field on the first drive but not Karlaftis. Has Fat Bastard benched him for the Super Bowl?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Travis Kelce doing what Travis Kelce does. Would like to see both Kelce and Goedert have big games.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
I noticed Chenal on the field on the first drive but not Karlaftis. Has Fat Bastard benched him for the Super Bowl?
I think Karlaftis has playing the whole game so far, he's #56, right? Nice surprise to see Chenal in there though.

Probably no chance of seeing much of Reed Blankenship tonight though. He went right back to the bench after Avonte Maddox came back from injury before the San Francisco game. May see him in a dime package, but that's about it unfortunately.

wile

Master
As much as I’m paying attention it looks unless Hurts runs it that’s about it.