Super Bowl LVII

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To answer your question which I'm sure is rhetorical, the answer is it doesn't end as long as the string-pullers are the string-pullers. A change has to be made otherwise we can complain all we want. They don't care and even financial pluses and minuses are not their main motives. Their main one is anti-White agenda in all forms possible even if it loses money. Counterintuitive but true in their current crazy realm of existence. And I'm sure you know the Blacks didn't call the shots on having that song sung at the SB.
What most people fail to believe is that they will eradicate the whole white gene pool if they are not stopped. Letting it get to this point
means that we are in a fight for our very survival. They don't hide their intentions. Kill and Replace us period. The Sad Truth. As they say
the truth hurts, but it sets you free. You either die on your knees or die standing and at least attempt to defend your people. This is what
happens when you take God out of everything in America and around the world. Europe has even less christians than America. The Propaganda has worked beyond their wildest imaginations. Will our people wake up or just let them slaughter us?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
What most people fail to believe is that they will eradicate the whole white gene pool if they are not stopped. Letting it get to this point
means that we are in a fight for our very survival. They don't hide their intentions. Kill and Replace us period. The Sad Truth. As they say
the truth hurts, but it sets you free. You either die on your knees or die standing and at least attempt to defend your people. This is what
happens when you take God out of everything in America and around the world. Europe has even less christians than America. The Propaganda has worked beyond their wildest imaginations. Will our people wake up or just let them slaughter us?
Hear, hear! Amen! We at least have to wake up out fellow Whites the best we can. Some come along slowly. Some awake Whites will tell you that another White they told this or that to a couple years ago came back and said, "...you know, you were right about (fill in the blank)...". We just have to focus on issues that matter and not fringe crap. We have to plant the seed and truth gets watered and if people aren't willfully ignorant forever then they'll come around. The thing is, we cannot be silent.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
While we had posts commenting on various political and social aspects of the Super Bowl in this thread, the last three posts have strayed way beyond the topic of the thread and related tangents. Someone coming here to read our take on the Super Bowl would think they found the wrong thread. Once again, I ask that if you want to push your political ideology to do so in Happy Hour rather than over and over again in sports threads, and that posters in general stay on topic.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I still think it's great that Travis Kelce again proved he was uncoverable. The guy has some serious speed and can move and cut similar to wide receivers. Amazing at his age that his body has held up so good. Probably as he is not asked to block as much as other tightends. Despite that he has still taken alot of big hits over his long career. Hope he can keep playing and pass Antonio Gates in the next 2 years.

Last edited:

Gator Dad

Guru
Welcome to this great message board Gator Dad. Many of us have been here for almost 2 decades. You will like it here my friend. LIke
minded people that hate what's happened to sports, hollywood, schools, business, etc. etc.

How did you find the site? They do their best to censor the search engines. If not this place would have alot more people. There are more
of us than them and they don't want us to have any hope.
Thanks for the welcome. Google censors hard, but Bing, even though it's owned by Microsoft, isn't as bad.

Both of my kids have been involved with this caste system. My son played WR and CB on his high school football team (an all white team). He also played baseball. Of course being a cornerback on a college team wasn't an option for a kid of his hue, so he focused on college baseball. My daughter currently plays basketball for a D1 school. Unsurprisingly, the team is almost all black. So much stereotyping about white kids' level of athleticism, my kids have heard it all.

Alright gentlemen. I'll get this thread started. I know this isn't the outcome we wanted, but there are some positives, I think. We'll be seeing, if anybody's watching one of the greatest TE's in the history of the game, Kelce. Also, Philadelphia's TE Goedert is usually a contributor to the Eagles offense as well. Also, the entire OL for KC is white? Eagles OL Landon Dickerson is a local player from my neck of the woods here in North Carolina.
Will Reed Blankenship start at Safety for Philadelphia? Just a few positives. I probably will watch some of the game as we're having family over today. My father in-law has terminal cancer and he wants to spend as much time with family as possible.
Will anyone else be viewing and are there more positives?

Nearly everyone in this thread had great points and observations about this dud of a Super Bowl. Ill just add that I thought Jalen Hurts looked terribly average as a passer and the rugby style short yardage play yards and scores should be credited to that fantastic 4/5 snowplow. There are rumors going around and guys like Cowturd saying the league is likely to ban that play which could really take away a big part of Hurts strengths.