South Africa World Cup 2010

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Westside said:
Football Dad agree with your post except for the last sentence. If America did that how many white deserving elite soccer players would be screwed? One would be too many. I would kinda re-think the last sentence.

i don't want to speak for Football Dad, Westside, but i think he was meaning that he hopes the USA's worst performance of this tourney (or one in the future)would come with a black lineup. and perhaps that would reveal more of the bias to the DWFs.

i could be mistaken, of course.
smiley1.gif
You are correct in your assessment, JC. In a perfect world, I would love to see an "87%" white USA soccer team running roughshod over the world competition, but the only way that we can progress toward that, and similar numbers in other sports is to lay to rest the myth. If the USA is playing with a largely black lineup and gets shellacked by a bunch of unathletic white guys who are running circles around the supa superior affletes, it may makea dent in the thinking of soccer-watching DWF's in this country. Maybe not, but it's a least fuel for arguments when the subject arises. For some reason in the minds of DWF's in this country,African black teams are not the *same* as supa affletic black American teams.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
with the addition of midfielder Benny Feilhaber at halftime (subbing in for Gomez), the USA are fielding 8 White outfield athletes. the mostthey've played in thetourney so far.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
With that lineup, GO USA!!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
This quote from the article that JimmyC posted is perhaps the most absurd. The author, Jamelle Hill, has been featured on ESPN programming such as "Cold Pizza,"Â￾ where nearly every word she utters is related to race (namely, how poorly black athletes are treated in American sports)"¦.

QUOTE:
"One of the weirdest things about Johannesburg is that every house, gas station, school, grocery store, just about any building is fenced in, protected by either iron gates, barbed wire or a fence -- especially in the fancier, mostly white neighborhoods. It's like a city full of military compounds. So when they praise me for living a "white life," are they saying I'm also like that?"Â￾

Man, can you believe the gall of those white snobs? Imagine that"¦installing security measures on their homes and places of business in a nation with the highest occurrence of AIDS, rape, murder, and child molestation (baby rape) on planet earth. It's almost as if those selfish, greedy, arrogant "blue bloods"Â￾ don't want to get robed, raped, tortured, and killed by a black person. They should embrace such a beautiful death. Unbelievable.

I hope Germany thrashes their final "Afro Hope,"Â￾ Ghana, in the coming hours. Bono, ESPN, journalists, and the rest of "civilized"Â￾ world must be pissing in their little panties awaiting the fate of their heroes.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
boing614 said:
To the idiots that dont root for the US. Look, we are going to beat Algeria. I dont care if we use 8 blacks to start. I dont like the way the univeral media thinks blacks are the worlds best athletes are black. What a bunch of ludicrous talk. But me being a soccer player from America I am going to root for my team regardless of how many blacks they start. I loved Duke and their great white advantage win for college basketball but my favorite team has always been Saint Johns. I dont care if St Johns plays only black players. They are still my team. I agree that black athletes are mostly way overrated but that dosent mean you shouldint root for your country becasue they play a few. I will find another forum to place my beliefs on why I think about 70 percent of black Americans are total jerks but they arent all bad. Sorry to piss some of you off. Lets route for the USA to get past Algeria no matter how many possible blacks they might start.

Many thanks for the sagely guidance, Mr. 25 Posts.

Did you happen to notice that your "viewpoint"Â￾ happens to faithfully concur with that of the mainstream sports media? Probably just a coincidence.

I particularly enjoyed the inane usage of "we"Â￾ when describing a national squad (I didn't know you were on the roster)"¦almost as if you posted this whilst tailgating outside of the "big game."Â￾ Kindly help yourself to another $10 hotdog, Captain America.

According to your sophisticated rationale"¦if you were a white Frenchman, you'd feel obligated to support the odious French national soccer team over an all-white squad. I could illustrate in substantial detail how that childish mentality is flawed"¦but I only have one lifetime. God, it's time to embrace reality"¦most white "men"Â￾ are very primitive creatures.

As others have said, I'll only hope for US victory if the team they face is less white. Then again, I am a mere "idiot,"Â￾ as you compassionately pointed out.Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
In that case I think you are suggesting that we should also root for all black American basketball teams in the Olympics vs. white European teams? Is that your logic? It's your logic that we should support these teams that allow only 10 % of white American players to make it into the NBA despite whites making up two thirds of the US population. Now that is some terrible logic.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Landon Donovan once again saves the day! he, along with Clint Dempsey and the entire starting back four (DeMerit, Cherundolo, Bornstein, and Bocanegra), played stellar football today.

the goal that sealed the USA's advancement came on a counter-attack in which Donovan carried the ball the length of the field in extra time, passing it over to a black dude who crossed it at Dempsey's knee. Dempsey blasted it, and the keeper couldn't hold on. Donovan, who hadn't given up on the play, sent the rebound into the back of the net. what a well-earned goal!

the USA certainly played some exciting football today, though their repeated chances to scorewere either just a bit off target or snuffed by yet another save by the Algerian keeper, who played well. it took a few minutes for the back four to get settled in, having never played together as a unit before. but once they did, they played great. especially Bocanegra and DeMerit. he's so physical and wins every ball in the air.

meanwhile, the fleet-footed Bornstein (White) was replaced by the formerly-fleet-footed DaMarcus Beasley (black)late in the game,reducing the USA to 7 White outfield players. it was a strange substitution, since Bornstein is very, very swift and was playing well, while Beasley has lost a step or two and hasn't yet made an appearance in the tourney. in his time on the pitch, Beasleydid nothing except commit a silly foul and play a handball which drew a yellow card. a great replacement, indeed.
smiley24.gif

i won't say much about Altidore's blown goal, since it's been aptly described already. i would like to add that he stepped in front of Donovan to take the shot ... which he sprayed badly off-target.

another black forward, Edson Buddle did nothing once coming on except for blowing a scoring chance, of course. it is so typical for this "exciting playmaker," yet i'm still supposed to believe he is, in truth, an exciting playmaker.

another set of officiating miscues took place, as well. in addition to the earlier mentioned wrong offsides call against the USA, Clint Dempsey was caught square in the mouth with a closed fist, which caused his mouth to burst with blood. it should have been a straight red card, but the referee completely missed it. Algeria was wrongly called for an offsides when they had a great scoring opportunity. and finally, the refereegave the wrong Algerian player a red card for arguing with him.

for the USA, it was a tournament-saving goal. they advance to the round of 16, and almost incredibly they win the Group. for the officials, a miserable performance continues.

of course, after the game Alexi Lalas singles out for praise ... Josie Altidore.
smiley5.gif
seriously, WTF?!?!?

guest301

Hall of Famer
Just happy to see the USA advanced and America's greastest homegrown soccer player Landon Donovan, being the hero. What a scintillating breathtaking game that was to watch, I'm pumped. I will be rooting for Germany at 230pm against Ghana and hopefully avoid the matchup with the USA in the next round which would be a tough game for me to watch as to who I would root for.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
That was a great game for the USA! Donovan, Dempsey, and the others were great today. Although as Jimmy said, a couple of the substitutions were questionable. I'm hoping Germany destroys Ghana today and avoids an encounter with the USA in 1st game. I'd like to see a Germany-England match.

It sucks that England beat Slovenia today.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
ugh. Germany are starting 2 blacks. some positive news from the pre-game discussion, however.

commentator, and former German World Cup champion and coach, Jurgen Klinsmann was asked about Cacau who got the start due to Klose's red card. perhaps Klinsmann didn't get the memo ...

Klinsmann responded by saying that Cacau would be okay but Germany would have to work more as a unit to score, because he simply isn't on the same level as Klose. awesome!
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

if he keeps speaking the truth like that,the African't supporters will want himkicked off the set and begin referring to him as "Klan"smann.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
while the Germany-Ghana game is still in its early stages, i thought i'd also drop in a sidetrack of sorts. i think it is fitting, though, seeing as how the ESPNegrophiles keep lauding the affleticism of the African'ts in the tourney.

German weekly magazine Der Spiegel did a report in December 2009 of the fastest footballers on the planet with the ball at their feet. it's pretty obvious that Alexi Lalas will NEVER be sharing the uncovered facts in that report with his American viewing audience. i'll post their findings below.

Ronaldo beats Robben, Walcott and Rooney in fastest footballer study

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly the world's quickest footballer according to German publication Der Spiegel. The study claims the former Manchester United winger and Premier League speedster is quicker than Bayern Munich's Arjen Robben, Arsenal's Theo Walcott, and Manchester United's Wayne Rooney. The man who recently usurped his Ballon d'Or award, Barcelona's Lionel Messi, was not in the top five according to the study.

The report claims Ronaldo reaches an average speed of 33.6 kilometres per hour (20.88 mph), marginally ahead of Robben who is measured at 32.9 kph. Making up the top five is Arsenal forward Robin Van Persie with an average speed of 32.1 kph.
Top Five fastest footballers courtesy of Der Spiegel:
Cristiano Ronaldo 33.6 kilometres per hour
Arjen Robben 32.9 kph
Theo Walcott 32.7 kph
Wayne Rooney 32.6 kph
Robin Van Persie 32.1 kph

for those who aren't familiar with the aforementioned players, 4 of the fastest 5 players in the WORLD are White men, and the other is a mulatto. so much for that African't dominance, eh?
smiley2.gif

cristiano_ronaldo_football_hero.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo

robben-tarih-30.08.2009.00.03.32.jpg

Arjen Robben

theo-walcott_01.jpg

Theo Walcott

rooney.jpg

Wayne Rooney

robin_van_persie1.jpg

Robin Van Persie

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thank's for posting that Jimmy. I just got through half your post and googled all their names. I didn't even check further down that you had posted pictures of all of them. ESPN will never admit to any of this as you stated.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Ozzil scores for Germany, who takes the lead over Ghana, 1-0.
smiley32.gif

Good thing Cacau didn't score that for the Germans, or the announcers and jock sniffers would've wet themselves in excitement.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Germany beats Ghana, but Ghana still advances to play the U.S.

Some good caste matchups this weekend, with Germany against England and U.S. against Ghana.

itsme

Guru
Jack Lambert said:
Germany beats Ghana, but Ghana still advances to play the U.S.

Some good caste matchups this weekend, with Germany against England and U.S. against Ghana.

How is Germany against England a caste matchup? Both teams are a disgrace.

50% of the english team is black and 50 % of the german starters are black or Kanaken(that's how we call the muslim scum) here.

f**k the both.
smiley11.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
From Joe Kowalski's column.

Germany has won three World Cups and is always a threat to win it all. This year's starting squad can be described -- depending on your definition of white -- as either all-white or as nine whites and two Turks. Like Italy, the Germans have stubbornly resisted starting supposedly superior black players.

The only black player who has a chance to start for Germany next game is Jerome Boateng, since Cacau only started because of Klose's suspension.

Edited by: Jack Lambert

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
itsme said:
How is Germany against England a caste matchup? Both teams are a disgrace.

50% of the english team is black and 50 % of the german starters are black or Kanaken(that's how we call the muslim scum) here.

f**k the both.
smiley11.gif

Today's "German"Â￾ lineup was indeed disgraceful (2 Turks, 2 Blacks)"¦however, Cacau and Boateng are unlikely to start against England on Sunday.

The lineup will likely feature Miroslav Klose and Holger Badstuber instead. Thus, Ozil and Khedira (both Turks) will be the only non-whites"¦although they certainly both pass the "eye test"Â￾ of the drunken white idiots. And no, I'm not interested in arguing if these guys should actually be considered white. Everyone here can think whatever they want. Both Turks are decent players, especially Ozil...

Ozil:
Mesut-Oezil_1339092.jpg

Khedira:
Sami-Khedira.jpg
Edited by: Thrashen

Solomon Kane

Mentor
too bad england won--especially since their goalwas by Defoe. It's to be hoped with Klose's return that England will be eliminated. And of course--go USA v. Ghana.

j41181

Master
Donovan Landon - Best US soccer player ever!

England-Germany match will be interesting, and I'm for Germany.
USA-Ghana match is very crucial from caste perspective, USA for sure!

Europe

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
Ozzil scores for Germany, who takes the lead over Ghana, 1-0.
smiley32.gif

Good thing Cacau didn't score that for the Germans, or the announcers and jock sniffers would've wet themselves in excitement.

I don't consider the Algerians to be white though. Yes, they are not black, like the Japs, but they are not white. A Us team with 7 whites is better than a Algerian team or a Korean team. It looks like Germany vs England will have 9 whites vs 7 whites. I am assuming Defoe will start for England over Cole. They should have 8 whites starting in my opinion.

I don't think Germany vs England is a definitive caste matchup because of all the whites that dominate England.Yes, England has too many blacks for the population, but their best players are still white.They have more whites starting(7) compared to the French 98 team according to the above. Germany disgraced themselves by putting Cacau on their team. even England didn't go out and get a foreign black. I wouldn't get any pleasure with Germany going all the way. I'd much rather have Spain.

There is no way I would consider Algerians white. They are completely different like Rebajlo said. Look at it this way. Do you think having 1 million Germans or Egnlish coming to the US is the same as 1 mil Turks or Algerians? No way.

The US has a very good chance to make it to the final 8.

Europe

Mentor
During the England game, one of the Slovenians outran England's half black right back and the announcer actually pointed it out.

It happened at the 9 or 10 min mark, if you want to watch it on ESPN 3.Edited by: Europe

Europe

Mentor
ESPN blew the coverage of the two games this morning. What they should have done is show each game,but not mention the score of the other game during the games because some people like to watch both games. So, if they didn't mention the score, you can watch one live and the next on tape or both on tape.
That is what they do in Europe during the Champions League when they have simultaneous games. Of course,ESPN just can't do anything right.
If you wanted to see the score of the other while watching live, you could flip yourself.

Europe

Mentor
boing614 said:
To the idiots that dont root for the US. Look, we are going to beat Algeria. I dont care if we use 8 blacks to start. I dont like the way the univeral media thinks blacks are the worlds best athletes are black. What a bunch of ludicrous talk. But me being a soccer player from America I am going to root for my team regardless of how many blacks they start. I loved Duke and their great white advantage win for college basketball but my favorite team has always been Saint Johns. I dont care if St Johns plays only black players. They are still my team. I agree that black athletes are mostly way overrated but that dosent mean you shouldint root for your country becasue they play a few. I will find another forum to place my beliefs on why I think about 70 percent of black Americans are total jerks but they arent all bad. Sorry to piss some of you off. Lets route for the USA to get past Algeria no matter how many possible blacks they might start.

The US is not a bad team in terms of white/black if you look at it. They had 7 white starters and 8 whites were on the field at the same time.So, if the average fan sees this, they will be surprised at all the whites doing well. Heck, even the soccer fans call for more blacks on the team, so it's good that the US can advance with mostly white players as this will quiet the DWF's. Most US fans expect a 90% black team and when a team has a lot of whites, this might open their eyes.
You can root for whom you want and if the US beats Spain, it will have a positive effect on the way people see white athletes, even if there are some blacks on the US team because the average US fan will be paying attention to it. Once the US is knocked out, many people will tune out.The US must beat Ghana or the drumbeat for blacks in the US will continue,even if unwarranted.I really don't care about the US as a whole anymore with what the gov't has done to this country, so I don't care if the US wins, but I really don't like Germany because they have gotten lucky in the past and now they are getting to be less and less German.

Right now is as white as Germany,Italy,Netherlands and Spain will ever be. It's only down hill from now on.Even the Eastern Euros will get darker.

I can live with 7 white starters, 3 mulattoes and 1 black on England, while not perfect, the top players are white. They could also have 8 whites on the field at once with 3 mulattoes. Germany is far from perfect and will probably only get worse in the future in terms of ethnicity's, but they are still vast majority white.Personally, I would root for a 7 white England over Spain because of my connections.But it's painfull when I see 6 black guys playing for England. Yes, many of their black are mulattoes and that might make them better footballers.

I just can't root for a 8-9 man black team anymore and I did in the past before I woke up. I think I woke up when I started to watch soccer in England and Europe and saw a lot of black players, which I didn't expect.Then,they kept bringing more and more in crowding out the native players.

Europe

Mentor
The US helped themselves by finishing first in the group. They play Ghana next and then will play the Uruguay-South korea winner, while England has to play Germany and the the Argentina-Mexico winner. Green made England's route much more difficult.

foobar75

Master
What happened in today's US-Algeria match could not have been scripted any better. Victory came via a dramatic extra time goal, and the hero is a white man, Landon Donovan, the face of US soccer. From all I've been reading, the American people are into this. It's not quite the same as the rest of the world, but these types of games/outcomes will hopefully let soccer continue to catch on in America.

And it was good that the winning goal was not scored by a black player, otherwise, we'd never hear the end of it. In my opinion, the only two blacks who deserve their spot on Team USA are Findley and Altidore. The rest, especially Buddle and Beasley, have no business being on this team. They were horrible in today's game.

Granted, I do not know much about MLS, and therefore no way of knowing if this is best we've got, or whether any deserving whites have been snubbed.

In any event, Team USA is fielding a majority white roster, their best players are all white, and it'll be very easy to root for them against Ghana.