South Africa World Cup 2010

foobar75

Master
ESPN might as well rename itself the NWN, Negro Worship Network. It honestly wasn't this bad, as late as perhaps 5 years ago. But since that time, their black supremacy agenda has kicked into overdrive. It covers their entire operations, the anchors, the analysts, the columnists, any special programming, everything.

I'm sure everyone will get a kick out of this article:

More Garbage From ESPN

In Hatfield, a popular entertainment district in Pretoria, there was an unassuming place that shook with expectation. In it, the happiest mix of people -- black and white, old and young, families with children and gangs of students, men in suits and dreadlocked hippies -- sat together under red light bulbs and gas heaters and watched the game.

There, too, the kitchen workers had abandoned the ovens. They had come out and joined the paying customers out front, their aprons in balls on the tables. No one was going to get anything to eat for the next hour, not before the dream was either fulfilled or it was over, miracle or bust.

Only 20 years ago, in segregated South Africa, the same scene would have been impossible. A black boy held hands with a white girl. A guy in an expensive leather jacket shared his cigarettes with a college kid. A white waiter, having no food to serve, played with a black child. There was nothing special about any of it, and yet it was all so special.

And together, they sat transfixed and watched Bafana Bafana.

smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif

foobar75

Master
Let's see how the African teams are faring thus far:

Cameroon - out
South Africa - out
France - out
Nigeria - out
Ivory Coast - all but out
Algeria - will hopefully be out after tomorrow
Ghana - will hopefully be out after tomorrow

This WC has certainly exceeded my expectations in terms of the caste perspective.

As for today's action, I was actually happy to see South Korea advance. I would have preferred Greece, but they put up a very tentative effort against Argentina and did not have a good tournament, so the best 2 teams are moving on from Group B.

I'll be rooting for Germany, USA, Slovenia, and Serbia tomorrow.Edited by: foobar75

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Europe,

that column you posted was one of the worst examples of "professional writing" that i've seen in a while. not from a pro-caste perspective, as examples of that drivel are rampant. no, it is just an incoherent, repetitive, self-contradictory, stream-of-conscious-like ramble. did this guy actually get paid for this crap? it doesn't surprise me that such "writing" comes from an african't.

iguessthere is yet another thing that african'tsshould blame "racism"for: the inability to write a coherent sports column.
smiley36.gif

furthermore, what would be said about, or done to, a White person who said the EXACT same thing only instead of "african" he had said "White?" i think we all know how rapidly he'd be exorcised from having a public speaking outlet.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
Only 20 years ago, in segregated South Africa, the same scene would have been impossible. A black boy held hands with a white girl.

how long before this White girl becomes another sad murder or rape or AIDS statistic in South Africa?

Only 20 years ago, in segregated South Africa, the same scene would have been impossible.
smiley2.gif

j41181

Master
Nothing would please me more than having an ALL-WHITE World Cup Finals match. It will be a sickening sight for these ESPN afflete jock sniffers
smiley21.gif
, and a rejoicing moment for the embattled whites of South Africa!
smiley20.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
foobar75 said:
Only 20 years ago, in segregated South Africa, the same scene would have been impossible. A black boy held hands with a white girl.
<div></div>
<div></div> 
<div>how long before this White girl becomes another sad murder or rape or AIDS statistic in South Africa? </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Only 20 years ago, in segregated South Africa, the same scene would have been impossible.
smiley2.gif
</div>

Jimmy, I was about to make similar comments. They really don't care a whit about the horrors that Whites must now endure. No, their only concern is that Negroes have access to White women.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i am about to post a link for only the brave at heart. or those with a really strong stomach. or if you enjoy staring at the face of our enemy and spitting in their eye.it is some of the most blatant, afrocentric "reporting" you will ever see.

i'm not even going to quote from this "report" by ESPN's negress Jemele Hill who is in South Africa covering the World Cup. i can't find the words to describe this sickening propaganda, and i know a lot of words.

also, unless you want to vomit in your mouth, ignore the pro-African't video blurb by former US women's national team member Julie Foudy at the top of the page.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I also noticed that South Korea's players were faster than Nigeria's super affletes. Lalas was being his repulsive self. I hate listening to that guy. I can't wait to see what he says after Germany destroys his beloved Ghana, and the U.S knocks Algeria out.

As for Blackcenter, even the castrated white "males" are becoming endangered. I'd say around 90% of this "show" is devoted to LeBron, Kobe, and prima donna affletes in the NFL.

Europe

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
<div>i am about to post a link for only the brave at heart. or those with a really strong stomach. or if you enjoy staring at the face of our enemy and spitting in their eye. it is some of the most blatant, afrocentric "reporting" you will ever see.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>i'm not even going to quote from this "report" by ESPN's negress Jemele Hill who is in South Africa covering the World Cup. i can't find the words to describe this sickening propaganda, and i know a lot of words.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>also, unless you want to vomit in your mouth, ignore the pro-African't video blurb by former US women's national team member Julie Foudy at the top of the page.</div>

"successful African-American woman. I nodded, feeling that same unease. I hadn't told him much about myself beyond the fact that I was covering the World Cup"

Yes, she hadn't told him about herself. Things like she got her job because of quotas and diversity hiring..How do they decide to give people these jobs at ESPN, white or black? There are a ton of people who could do these jobs in the media. Is this the best black women they could find?

Europe

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Europe,
<div> </div>
<div>that column you posted was one of the worst examples of "professional writing" that i've seen in a while. not from a pro-caste perspective, as examples of that drivel are rampant. no, it is just an incoherent, repetitive, self-contradictory, stream-of-conscious-like ramble. did this guy actually get paid for this crap? it doesn't surprise me that such "writing" comes from an african't. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>i guess there is yet another thing that african'ts should blame "racism" for: the inability to write a coherent sports column.
smiley36.gif
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>furthermore, what would be said about, or done to, a White person who said the EXACT same thing only instead of "african" he had said "White?" i think we all know how rapidly he'd be exorcised from having a public speaking outlet.</div>

This guy is doing commentary on the BBC for the poor Brits.Yes, they say, come here and explain soccer to us, the game we invented. Also, we will pay you millions to take the place of one of our own on the field and then you can teach us about the game on our tv station.

I wish they would fire all the on air staff,plus the producers, at the BBC and SkY and import Africans and Brazilians. Would the people at the BBC be for that?

This is the same guy who complained about the taxes in Britain.Talk about nerve.

boing614

To the idiots that dont root for the US. Look, we are going to beat Algeria. I dont care if we use 8 blacks to start. I dont like the way the univeral media thinks blacks are the worlds best athletes are black. What a bunch of ludicrous talk. But me being a soccer player from America I am going to root for my team regardless of how many blacks they start. I loved Duke and their great white advantage win for college basketball but my favorite team has always been Saint Johns. I dont care if St Johns plays only black players. They are still my team. I agree that black athletes are mostly way overrated but that dosent mean you shouldint root for your country becasue they play a few. I will find another forum to place my beliefs on why I think about 70 percent of black Americans are total jerks but they arent all bad. Sorry to piss some of you off. Lets route for the USA to get past Algeria no matter howmany possible blacks they might start.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey bro I was Always going to route for team USA. I would only be against it, say if only the whites were the minority in terms of starters and subs who play big minutes. You should reconsider your thought process. I don't see how a self respecting white could support St Johns or Georgetown for that matter with their all Negro rosters.
Especiay from
a CF perspective. It's this type of mindset that creates the caste system, wake up and see what's in play!

boing614 said:
To the idiots that dont root for the US. Look, we are going to beat Algeria. I dont care if we use 8 blacks to start. I dont like the way the univeral media thinks blacks are the worlds best athletes are black. What a bunch of ludicrous talk. But me being a soccer player from America I am going to root for my team regardless of how many blacks they start. I loved Duke and their great white advantage win for college basketball but my favorite team has always been Saint Johns. I dont care if St Johns plays only black players. They are still my team. I agree that black athletes are mostly way overrated but that dosent mean you shouldint root for your country becasue they play a few. I will find another forum to place my beliefs on why I think about 70 percent of black Americans are total jerks but they arent all bad. Sorry to piss some of you off. Lets route for the USA to get past Algeria no matter how many possible blacks they might start.

I think the point here is that many people here are pissed off with the perceived unquestioned advantage given to black athletes at the expense of white athletes, and therefore dont support black teams, even if its that means not supporting their home country. Black teams winning just reinforces the false belief that they are inherently better at soccer and deserve to be picked over whites.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Right, where do I start ? Let's begin with "France".
smiley36.gif

The "French" team has become African in every way. Ten of the 23-man squad may be white (although Franck Ribery is a convert to Islam who is married to an Algerian, so hecan for all practical purposes be classified as non-white)but most of the starters and all of the influential so-called senior players, who have the greatest voice,are black. Such a situation guarantees friction, dissent, and anarchy fuelled by typical black arrogance, egoism, aggression and a woeful lack of self-control.The insolent, criminally over-paid blacks of course now believe that they can run the show and the results, or lack thereof, are plain to see.

Back in the days of French success at the 1998 World Cup, the overwhelming majority of the mostinfluential senior players weren't black - Didier Deschamps, Laurent Blanc, Fabien Barthez, Emmanuel Petit, Bixente Lizarazuwere all white, while Zinedine Zidane was a Berber. The only blacks who wereactual definite first-choiceplayers in that tournament weredefenders Marcel Desailly and Lilian Thuram. Thismajority-white / non-black core allowed the team to function as a traditional European unit, exhibiting respect for the manager anda common purpose (i.e., representing France and winning the competition). Non-black players were the dominant element - once this changed after Euro 2000, "France" was unsurprisingly doomed to follow the fractious, disorganised, and ego-fuelled path of every black African team, with the concomitant disasters on the field.

The hallmarks of any black Africanside are sheer lack of organisation and a comically woefulinability to deal with pressure. I'm sure that You have all noticed that every black African team has a white manager and white senior staff - can You imagine the tactical chaos if they were managed at this level by fellow blacks?
smiley36.gif
That's the thing - 100% black African players can be relatively successful in European club football as specific components ofteams in which all of the "serious tactical thinking" is performed by whites, mestizos or Brazilian-style mulatto / quadroon / octoroontypes. The "blacker"the team, the more disorganised and less successful it becomes. When all of these black African "stars" line up in their respective 100% black national teams, without non-blacks to provide the on-fieldleadership, tactical creativityand stability, they arequite hilarious to behold. Once even theslightest pressure is on, the blacks tend to fall to pieces in no time.

Anyway, I'm glad that "France" has been disposed of - I'm sure that the blame shall be placed squarely on the "racist" coach and "racist" white players, who were only picked for their skin colour...

The funny thing is that despite all of the endless hype about the rise of African football and "Africa's destiny", it appears that in all probability not one African side shall manage to make the second round. Remember my post about FIFA aiding an African team to the semifinal stage? For anyone who hasn't read it, (and actually cares
smiley2.gif
) here's the link again:

http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11069&amp;PN=4&amp;title=2010-world-cup

I used the example of the "easy ride" afforded to South Korea in 2002, but this year the situation is a bit different. Why? Because black African teams completely lack the discipline to utilise any advantages that they may be given by the officials. I must admit that theblacks have beenmuch worse than I anticipated - in order to illustrate, let's look at the Australia- Ghana match.

The Ghanaian keeper'sfailure to hold Mark Bresciano's free kick (pressure, pressure
smiley36.gif
) led to Australia's goal. The leftist FIFA hierarchy would have collectively soiled themselves in consternation, given that they all probably assumed that the Ghanaians would beat Australia and earn three points, to add to the three that they wereliterally handedby Serbia, thus setting themselves up nicely for the match against Germany.But no, the Australians chucked a toolbox into the creaky African works! What now? As things were, the penalty situation popped up, Ghana was even and Australia was a man down. The FIFA t**sers and white-hating losers worldwide couldn't believe their luck and definitely thought that this would result in an easy Ghanaian win. The Africans, in their excitement, began to put in hefty challenges culminating inLee Addy's brutal tackle from behind on Bresciano - which only earned him a yellow instead of the normally odds-on red. Here was an obvious "helping hand" for an African team, allowing them to maintain a one-man advantage, in the expectation that they would make it count by translating it into winning goals. But could they do it? Of course not. Despite plenty of possession and heavy breathing, they couldn't score, began to lose heartand as the match wore on Australia came back into it. Once the Socceroos applied the torch later in the second half, the Ghanaians looked terrible, even though they were a man up - theywere jumpy and began giving the ball away needlessly in all kinds of dangerousplaces. If Australia had more of an attacking edge, the Africans would have been finished, no questions asked. Funnily enough, Gourcuff was sent off against hosts South Africa, giving them 65 minutes of numerical advantage by which to increase their goal difference - but what could they achieve? A 2 - 1 win against apsychologically fractured team lacking the desire to compete.

This leads me to my next point, viz.: what can FIFA possibly do to salvage the "African dream" and put at least one African team into the second round? Not much, it seems, because as things stand there are only three teams from that continent still in the running, but all of their chances appearslimmer than a snake's arse. Let's examine them.

The "great hope"
smiley36.gif
that is the Ivory Coast look stuffed. In order for them to have any chance at all Portugal first has to lose to Brazil. But a "normal" loss won't suffice, given that Portugal's drubbing of North Korea gave them a goal difference of 7, while that of the Ivory Coast is currrently an impressive -2, whichyields an overall difference of 9. That means that even if Brazil beat Portugal 3 - 0, the Elephants (one has to love those nicknames
smiley2.gif
) would have todefeat the Koreans by seven goals in order to qualify. What are the chances of that? I'm sure that the North Koreans shall have a player sent off to help boost the Ivorian's goal difference, but I can't see Brazil doing over Portugal by a large margin (or, for that matter,even doing them at all). Ifthe Portuguese have a man sent off andthe North Koreans likewise, well, we shall be seeing desperate acts on the part of the powers that wish to elevate black African football at all costs.

If Ghana couldn't put away a ten-man Australia, then they look utterly incapable of beating Germany in a high pressure match.In order to give the Africans a chance, the Ghanaians would have to be given a penalty AND the Germans would have to have two players sent off
smiley2.gif
.Barring the aforementioned shadowy scenario, I cannot see Germany failing to win this match. This would leave Ghana on 4 points and switches our attention to the Australia - Serbia game.

If Serbia wins, then Ghana are out. IfSerbiaget a draw and Ghana loses by more than a goal, Ghana are out. If Australia win, well, that would benefit the Africansproviding they can avoid a thrashing against Germany (which I seriously doubt), because I don't believe that the Socceroos can score remotely enough goals to wipe out their current -4 goal difference. If Germany, for example,beat Ghana3 - 0, Australia would have to beat Serbia by two goals.

The final African team is Algeria, who are overwhelmingly non-black, so their "prestige" value for leftists is automatically far, far lower. Group C is quite finely balanced, especially in terms of goal difference, but the "racial dynamic" is rather peculiar, as bothEngland and the United States field more black players than the North African Algerians. If black players are required to be a highly visible elementin the tournament, then it would be preferable for Slovenia and, paradoxically, Algeria to be eliminated in favour of England or the United States...

Thankfully,I don't have to turn up to work tomorrow until the late afternoon (a true stroke of Fortune!), so I'll be able to cram in both theEngland and Australia games.
smiley4.gif
The nerves are on edge already...

Magellan

as a true frenchman, i'm glad that "our" team has been eliminated...

and the show must go on : obviously, some white players opposed to the thugs that did not want to train last sunday. A newspaper in France has written that they almost went to fight in the players' bus

now i hope that the "french-algerian" team will be eliminated today. Almost all the players of the Algerian team were born in France !

surprisingly, a lot of commentators on French TV dared to talk about "ethnic divisions" in the team. Hypocrisy had so far dominated... but a growing number of ethnic french don't root no more for his african so-called "french" team

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
great post, Rebajlo. lots of good stuff in there.
smiley20.gif

i especially found these bits poignant:

Rebajlo said:
The "French" team has become African in every way. Ten of the 23-man squad may be white (although Franck Ribery is a convert to Islam who is married to an Algerian, so hecan for all practical purposes be classified as non-white)but most of the starters and all of the influential so-called senior players, who have the greatest voice,are black. Such a situation guarantees friction, dissent, and anarchy fuelled by typical black arrogance, egoism, aggression and a woeful lack of self-control.The insolent, criminally over-paid blacks of course now believe that they can run the show and the results, or lack thereof, are plain to see.

The hallmarks of any black Africanside are sheer lack of organisation and a comically woefulinability to deal with pressure. I'm sure that You have all noticed that every black African team has a white manager and white senior staff - can You imagine the tactical chaos if they were managed at this level by fellow blacks?
smiley36.gif
That's the thing - 100% black African players can be relatively successful in European club football as specific components ofteams in which all of the "serious tactical thinking" is performed by whites, mestizos or Brazilian-style mulatto / quadroon / octoroontypes. The "blacker"the team, the more disorganised and less successful it becomes. When all of these black African "stars" line up in their respective 100% black national teams, without non-blacks to provide the on-fieldleadership, tactical creativityand stability, they arequite hilarious to behold. Once even theslightest pressure is on, the blacks tend to fall to pieces in no time.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
boing614 said:
To the idiots that dont root for the US. Look, we are going to beat Algeria. I dont care if we use 8 blacks to start. I dont like the way the univeral media thinks blacks are the worlds best athletes are black. What a bunch of ludicrous talk. But me being a soccer player from America I am going to root for my team regardless of how many blacks they start. I loved Duke and their great white advantage win for college basketball but my favorite team has always been Saint Johns. I dont care if St Johns plays only black players. They are still my team. I agree that black athletes are mostly way overrated but that dosent mean you shouldint root for your country becasue they play a few. I will find another forum to place my beliefs on why I think about 70 percent of black Americans are total jerks but they arent all bad. Sorry to piss some of you off. Lets route for the USA to get past Algeria no matter how many possible blacks they might start.

I guess I'm one of the "idiots" you are referring to. However I think you are the IDIOT. Your country, your TEAM, wears the same uniform you do, the uniform you came into this world with and will leave with. If you don't understand that, then you don't understand basic facts about life. Nearly every black in the world, and about all of them in America understand it, so why don't you with your big white brain (if you are white) GET IT!!

And don't come on this site and lecture us about how we should support something just because it has "USA" stamped on it. Those days are OVER. This country has been over taken and is run by people I consider my enemies and thus while I love the old USA, I despise the new USA and everything it represents.

St Johns is your favorite team? Good lord.
smiley5.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Rebajlo, great post. I was laughing every other paragraph and I am not a soccer expert, but loving the thread and out come of all the games thus far. I do want the USA to win, only because the majority of the players are white, which is a good thing.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
boing614 said:
To the idiots that dont root for the US. Look, we are going to beat Algeria. I dont care if we use 8 blacks to start. I dont like the way the univeral media thinks blacks are the worlds best athletes are black. What a bunch of ludicrous talk. But me being a soccer player from America I am going to root for my team regardless of how many blacks they start. I loved Duke and their great white advantage win for college basketball but my favorite team has always been Saint Johns. I dont care if St Johns plays only black players. They are still my team. I agree that black athletes are mostly way overrated but that dosent mean you shouldint root for your country becasue they play a few. I will find another forum to place my beliefs on why I think about 70 percent of black Americans are total jerks but they arent all bad. Sorry to piss some of you off. Lets route for the USA to get past Algeria no matter howmany possible blacks they might start.
This is a remarkable post considering that you have been following the plight of the white athlete for 22 years. Before my son started playing youth football and I ran headfirst into the caste system, I could have written your post exactly as you did. I was a diehard Chiefs fan and followed UCLA college athletics religiously. Now, although the Chiefs are a local team and I root for them to include more whites, I don't fall over myself for them, or any other NFL team. I root for the white players that had to work 10 times as hard to earn their positions than the blacks. College athletics? I don't give a rat's a$$ about UCLA, I root for teams that give white HS players (who make up the VAST majority of players at the HS level) a shot.

As for the USA and World Cup, I root for them when they play majority black teams. If they play against a team starting all whites, I will not root for them, as it is not productive for disproving the caste system in the minds of DWF's. In fact, when the USA finally bows out of the tournament, I hope that they field a virtually all black lineup, so that the myth of black athletic superiority can take another blow.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Football Dad agree with your post except for the last sentence. If America did that how many white deserving elite soccer players would be screwed? One would be too many. I would kinda re-think the last sentence.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
great post, Jaxvid.
as for today's game, the USA start their Whitest lineup of tourney thus far, includinggoing with an all-White defensive back four. only three blacks (Altidore, Edu, and mulatto keeper Howard ... who is married to a White woman) crack the starting unit, with mexican "american" Herculez Gomez getting a start at foward. in my opinion, considering his goal-scoring in qualifying and the horrid forward play by the black forwards, his starting is well overdue.

i still am confused as to 1) why Dempsey has never been given a shot at playing forward, and 2) why Brian Ching was left off the roster.

also, the USA escaped a veryearly goal with a mis-played ball at the back. fortunately for the Yanks, the ball hit the post and was cleared well away.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Football Dad agree with your post except for the last sentence. If America did that how many white deserving elite soccer players would be screwed? One would be too many. I would kinda re-think the last sentence.

i don't want to speak for Football Dad, Westside, but i think he was meaning that he hopes the USA's worst performance of this tourney (or one in the future)would come with a black lineup. and perhaps that would reveal more of the bias to the DWFs.

i could be mistaken, of course.
smiley1.gif

Matra1

Mentor
Altidore missed an absolute sitter. He didn't just miss it, he fired way over the bar when all he had to do was place it. The Algerians are looking better than they did in the previous matches but the US should've had at least one goal after one half even leaving aside the "offside" goal by Dempsey.

England playing with some more energy today, especially in the first part of the first half - Defoe, a black, scored their goal. But they're being helped by their opponents Slovenia who just don't look good at all today.Edited by: Matra1

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Great post Rebajlo.

The U.S. should be ahead right now, if not for the offsides and Josey Altidore collapsing under pressure.

Mighty Joe

The US were robbed of a clear goal that was pulled for offside.Appalling,and thats the second clear goal denied this tournament.The US are a team worth rooting for imo.Their like England in that they start a few too many non whites but their best players,the teams superstars the guys that pull the strings offensively,score the goals and make things happen are white and both teams are getting whiter as the tournament progresses.Quite a contrast from African France.England are currently fielding 7 out of 10 white outfield players the whitest theyve been so far and are playing lights out.