Positive Messages

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I like most everything that Andrew Torba puts out there. My only question mark at this point is he is gone all in on the use of the term Christian Nationalist. That is fine by me in some sense but in other ways it could be perceived by political enemies as the eternal, ethereal, Bogeyman that the left likes to throw out there as they create anything to use against us.

I listen to some Christian talk shows here in this rural part of Arizona and a couple of them have expressed the same sentiments as I have. They, the Christian talk show hosts and commentators basically are saying the term is fitting but it depends on who is defining it as to whether it is to be perceived as good or bad. And we know the leftists want to make us all seem like we are the biggest problem, which is nothing new.
I would agree, in that adding yet another label to a segment of the unrepresented population (in this case Christian Nationalists) makes it that much easier to divide a movement that is already fragmented and without any strong organizations or representation. Marjorie Taylor Greene identifies with the term as do a few other Congressmen, but at this point I prefer referring to the half of the country that rejects what's going on simply as patriots or populists. It's going to take a fairly broad-based coalition to push back effectively, so in that respect we need "tolerance" for others who are on the same page on the important issues rather than endless parsing of perspectives and labels.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I like most everything that Andrew Torba puts out there. My only question mark at this point is he is gone all in on the use of the term Christian Nationalist. That is fine by me in some sense but in other ways it could be perceived by political enemies as the eternal, ethereal, Bogeyman that the left likes to throw out there as they create anything to use against us.

I listen to some Christian talk shows here in this rural part of Arizona and a couple of them have expressed the same sentiments as I have. They, the Christian talk show hosts and commentators basically are saying the term is fitting but it depends on who is defining it as to whether it is to be perceived as good or bad. And we know the leftists want to make us all seem like we are the biggest problem, which is nothing new.

I love the term. Screw the enemy. Do you think the left cares about what they do? There is no middle ground with them. We must break off and start our own nations. The only way forward. The whole left and possibly a majority of the right wants this one world govt and they want
to push the World Economic Forum and United Nations Guidelines. Building alternative independent states or groups of states is the only chance we have. Worry about local and give up on the national. The Country is too far gone! Andrew Torba is a legend just like Don Wassall. Anyone battling this globalist beast system is a hero in my book. Let's get behind these guys and build our own systems.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Joe Sobran put it best. “The white man presents an image of superiority even when he isn’t conscious of it. And, superiority excites envy.”

Probably a lot of truth in that. And envy if unchecked can get ugly. So let’s be thankful for what we have today I suppose.

Enjoy it while we can gents! Happy thanksgiving!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Despite America and Europe being invaded by the commies, traitors, illegals, and globalists, the America First Movement
continues to grow. I must say that it's refreshing to hear God and Jesus being talked about again. It's our countries only hope
to return to glory in my honest opinion. It's about having morals and values and a faith in our divine Creator. The America First
Movement is also about protecting the future of America for white americans which everyone else is ignoring. So maybe all is
not lost. We can never give up hope and seeing so many young kids in the movement is exciting. It is getting bigger by the
day and will become ever harder for the commie trash globalists to stop it's continued rise to stardom.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'm putting this here for this man's courage. This is coming to the ussa very soon in all likelihood. We must face that distinct possibility. Hats off to this bold man dedicated to God and truth:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm putting this here for this man's courage. This is coming to the ussa very soon in all likelihood. We must face that distinct possibility. Hats off to this bold man dedicated to God and truth:
Yes men like this are very hard to find. His rewards shall be on this earth or on Heaven God sees everything. Thanks for posting this.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Yes men like this are very hard to find. His rewards shall be on this earth or on Heaven God sees everything. Thanks for posting this.
Yes indeed. I wish more teachers and others in such positions would stop with the nonsense and pretending. It's pure manipulation by the powers that shouldn't be. We couldn't even imagine 10 years ago that we would have to defy the proper use of the English language in order to go along with such satanic perversion. Misuse of pronouns for goodness sakes! And if you don't do it you are penalized. Insane!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sorry to ruin the Black Panther Party!

08ca8e4bdc92926c.png

grandmaster

"The Mexicans came from the Indians, the Brazilians came from the jungle, but we Argentines came from the ships. And they were ships that came from Europe."

Alberto Fernandez, President of Argentina, 2019-present.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What can we do to stay focused with destruction all around us.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
No Excuses Ever For Anything! :)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There is only one solution besides prayer:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Both of those are great articles, Don. Thanks for sharing. All Cfers should read them.

We are in a war, guys. Don't think it's less than that!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

I came across this video on YouTube. Pretty good summary and acknowledgement of the Anti-White hatred in society.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The guy doing the video is spot on. I was unable to watch it for more than a couple of minutes just because the leftist racists that are shown in the video are just too irritating and disgusting. These vermin learned this hate from their University professors and of course our media controlled by you know who. Totally vile.

I came across this video on YouTube. Pretty good summary and acknowledgement of the Anti-White hatred in society.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
never give up.