Positive Messages

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Derek Wolfe was on Tucker Carlson's show the other day:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
never give up.

Incredible, as even with the fall they won by a country mile. I think if the initial runner hadn’t tripped they might have lapped the competition. The 2nd and 3rd White gals to run were so fast and impressive!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Read the Word of God (the King James Bible) daily. Honor Christ with your decisions.
c352242ed778849d.jpeg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We all need a good laugh these days and lol as much as possible. It's the only way to keep going in this clown world!

5b862d48ea42589e.png

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've watched some of Pastor Mannings clips of his sermons and podcasts over the years. He is very honest and calls the kettle black.
He does not defend the behavoir of his own people when they act crazy. He has even said he would fight with the whites in the past.
I really appreciate anyone who can be honest. He deserves alot of respect as I'm sure many blacks hate him for telling the truth.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I've watched some of Pastor Mannings clips of his sermons and podcasts over the years. He is very honest and calls the kettle black.
He does not defend the behavoir of his own people when they act crazy. He has even said he would fight with the whites in the past.
I really appreciate anyone who can be honest. He deserves alot of respect as I'm sure many blacks hate him for telling the truth.

Gotta appreciate Pastor Manning. He tells it like it is. I don't know if his approach is counterproductive with blacks but at least he speaks very frankly and maybe that's what it takes with certain folks of that ilk. I don't know.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Pastor Manning's clip even made into Patrick Ryan's intro of his show yesterday. Man, the first several minutes are epic! There's also a clip of Biden trying to virtue signal reading quote(s) about what normal people think about trannies. I wish I knew where this was from or when he said it. It should explode for all the reasons the (((enemies))) don't want it to. He's trying to virtue signal but it's like "Thanks for making my points, Joe!". What a dumbass. Fantastic.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Some rich Christians have paid 20 million dollars to air 2 different commercials during the Super Bowl. It's about Jesus
but I haven't seen them. I hope they are good as all we see is the globo homo anti white stuff.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Some rich Christians have paid 20 million dollars to air 2 different commercials during the Super Bowl. It's about Jesus
but I haven't seen them. I hope they are good as all we see is the globo homo anti white stuff.

Wouldn’t get my hopes up. I’ve seen work these guys do. “Jesus was a refugee”

“Jesus would want us to turn the other cheek as our border erodes”

Hope I’m wrong!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Nope I’m right.
Wow. The subliminal gymnastics used with the pictures being shown juxtaposed against the story of Jesus' birth and the other video regarding Him and His disciples is full-on weird propaganda. I'm glad for Christ and His message being public, but this seems like a way to give the "okay" to the browning and cultural rotting of what's left of America in the name of my Savior. I'm not for it.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yeah it's looking like their agenda also has to do with the Great Replacement. The commercials look anti white so far which is the norm
these days. I am happy they at least say his name. On every tv show from the news to sportscenter and others when they interview anyone and the name of Jesus comes up, they almost always cut away. Many times they say they are having techinical difficuties. They lie about everything. So if nothing else I hope people get curious about who Jesus as and still is. Jesus lives and Jesus Saves! No matter how many
bad things we have done, Jesus has the power to forive. I hope more people repent and turn back to God & Jesus. I also hope future tv
commericals they do represents everyone and not just the minorities.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Yeah it's looking like their agenda also has to do with the Great Replacement. The commercials look anti white so far which is the norm
these days. I am happy they at least say his name. On every tv show from the news to sportscenter and others when they interview anyone and the name of Jesus comes up, they almost always cut away. Many times they say they are having techinical difficuties. They lie about everything. So if nothing else I hope people get curious about who Jesus as and still is. Jesus lives and Jesus Saves! No matter how many
bad things we have done, Jesus has the power to forgive. I hope more people repent and turn back to God & Jesus. I also hope future tv
commericals they do represents everyone and not just the minorities.
Well said bro. I concur.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warhawk_46

Master
here at Caste Football, we often get frustrated and angry at all the negative things going on with regard to white athletes, and also white America. and rightfully so. normally, we stick to using factual arguments and humor to combat those notions.

but i wanted to start a thread that came straight out and emphasized the positive. one that shows white athletes and white achievements in a positive light. so here goes...

a beer commercial we'll never see in the States.
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood
Might be the greatest commercial
I’ve ever seen. Right up there with the Chevy commercial that shows a montage of farming pictures set to a Paul Harvey monologue.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've never been interested in musicals and dance-themed movies. The other day I was waylaid by food poisoning or a bug of some kind and ended up bedridden watching the boob tube. Turner Classic Movies was showing "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World," a comedy I loved as a youngster. Afterward, TCM showed a brief tribute to Gene Kelly by Christopher Walken.

Kelly was a tremendous dancer and he could also sing and act very well, an American treasure who's now, predictably, all but forgotten. I didn't previously have a strong opinion about him as I never watched any of his movies, but this six minute-plus video is worth watching, particularly Gene Kelly's effortless athleticism and connection to the common man.

Gene Kelly would NEVER be fat. That guy was an athlete. Another guy I never thought was much more than a drunk unfunny man was W. C. Fields. Man, was I ever wrong about that guy. He had hand eye coordination that was unreal. Totally impressed...