NFL News, Rumors and Musings

Logos5

Guru
One good idea is someone should make a YouTube channel discussing this, but do it in a factual impassionate manner so people take you seriously

Logos5

Guru
https://nfltraderumors.co/veteran-nfl-rb-david-johnson-announces-retirement/

Zach Zenner has been brought up again recently in different threads. Both Zenner and Johnson were in the same draft class, both FCS RB prospects. Johnson of course was drafted and given an opportunity as a primary running back and had one very good season.

I also came across this video:

If you have a youtube/google account I'd post about the caste system to try and bring some actual salient points up to try and waken up some normies.
One good idea is someone should make a YouTube channel discussing this, but do it in a factual impassionate manner so people take you seriously

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Someone coined or repeated some pretty good rhetoric over on X, "Afrocentrism", which has basically taken over the minds of the Lib/Con axis of decline. True story, in 2013 I went to Africa to hunt and along in my party were two well off conservatives that would talk the usual talk that the CONs are famous for while I kept my mouth shut and just talked hunting. Well anyway the Afrikaner PH made a comment about how Africans behave around Africans and I said verbatim, "Where there are Africans there is Africa." The CONs were flabbergasted that I violated the taboo of the Magic Soil, Magic Paper and Magic Culture that modern America is known for, so yes Afrocentrism has rotted the minds of those that should know better.
Odds are if they are wealthy enough to afford that trip , they are also wealthy enough to be unacquainted personally with vibrant, diversity.

Warhawk_46

Master
Someone coined or repeated some pretty good rhetoric over on X, "Afrocentrism", which has basically taken over the minds of the Lib/Con axis of decline. True story, in 2013 I went to Africa to hunt and along in my party were two well off conservatives that would talk the usual talk that the CONs are famous for while I kept my mouth shut and just talked hunting. Well anyway the Afrikaner PH made a comment about how Africans behave around Africans and I said verbatim, "Where there are Africans there is Africa." The CONs were flabbergasted that I violated the taboo of the Magic Soil, Magic Paper and Magic Culture that modern America is known for, so yes Afrocentrism has rotted the minds of those that should know better.
Good for you for speaking up. Typical
Conservatives can be turned… they have been primed to make the connection between the push for blacks in corporate America to the push in athletics.

wile

Master
Good for you for speaking up. Typical
Conservatives can be turned… they have been primed to make the connection between the push for blacks in corporate America to the push in athletics.
Afrocentrism is a joke that remains as an authoritative narrative because the CONservatives prop it up as the legitimate holder of the moral level of conflict. My WAG is that white liberals would be less offended if one said it was a joke and we needed to move on from it than the usual CONservative loudmouth (especially Philly DWFs). CONservatives simply lack any imagination on how to flip a script, total losers.

The Hock

Master
So how was the rest of the trip? Did they press you on the subject or did everyone just shy away from any serious conversation.

wile

Master
So how was the rest of the trip? Did they press you on the subject or did everyone just shy away from any serious conversation.
The latter, they were all the usual CONservative blowhards, if they were called "racist" they would piddle their pants and look to pin it on someone else.

Snow Plow

Mentor
I am optimistic about the upcoming season. Here are the 7 teams with the best Super Bowl odds.

1. Niners with Purdy, Juice, McCaffrey, Kittle, Pearsall, and then Bosa on defense.

2. Chiefs with Kelce, backup TEs Wiley and Gray, Watson, and then 3 starters on defense.

3. Ravens will have 4 white OL starters and also Andrews coming back. Brent Urban continues to battle for minutes on the DL in his 10th season.

4. Bengals have Burrow coming back, 2 WRs and 3 TEs in the mix, 3 OL, and 3 starters on defense.

5. Lions have Goff, LaPorta, 4 OL after signing Zietler, and then 2 starters on defense with 3 more in the mix.

6. Buffalo was a bit disappointing this off-season but has Allen of course, future star Kincaid, Knox, a couple OL and then 2 projected defensive starters after drafting Bishop.

7. Eagles with 4 OL, Pickett, Shipley, Goedert, and then Blankenship and DeJean on defense.

There are some bleak teams as the Seahawks may have 0 starters, but the best teams draft and play our guys for the most part.

Warhawk_46

Master
I am optimistic about the upcoming season. Here are the 7 teams with the best Super Bowl odds.

1. Niners with Purdy, Juice, McCaffrey, Kittle, Pearsall, and then Bosa on defense.

2. Chiefs with Kelce, backup TEs Wiley and Gray, Watson, and then 3 starters on defense.

3. Ravens will have 4 white OL starters and also Andrews coming back. Brent Urban continues to battle for minutes on the DL in his 10th season.

4. Bengals have Burrow coming back, 2 WRs and 3 TEs in the mix, 3 OL, and 3 starters on defense.

5. Lions have Goff, LaPorta, 4 OL after signing Zietler, and then 2 starters on defense with 3 more in the mix.

6. Buffalo was a bit disappointing this off-season but has Allen of course, future star Kincaid, Knox, a couple OL and then 2 projected defensive starters after drafting Bishop.

7. Eagles with 4 OL, Pickett, Shipley, Goedert, and then Blankenship and DeJean on defense.

There are some bleak teams as the Seahawks may have 0 starters, but the best teams draft and play our guys for the most part.
Don’t forget the Chiefs also employ Carson Steele as well as the white Rugby star, Reese(?).

Snow Plow

Mentor
Good point…let’s hope they get a fair shot as the Chiefs will probably favor their bust first round RB, Edwards-Helaire.

Warhawk_46

Master
Good point…let’s hope they get a fair shot as the Chiefs will probably favor their bust first round RB, Edwards-Helaire.
I am optimistic both make the team and contribute. The Chiefs have a real chance to build an all-time great dynasty and I can see Andy going all-in on those who give them the best chance to do so, even if it means more whites.

Similar to Belichick in New England. He knew whites gave him the best chance for sustained success.

I've heard mumblings that Pickett is outplaying Hurts early on. Although viewed as a bona-fide franchise player, Hurts has only put up 1 good season. If he plays like he did down the stretch last year, his job could be vulnerable. It's unlikely but within the realm of possibility.

Gator Dad

Guru
When those five black cops in Memphis beat a fellow black to death, the whole Lib/Con axis was shaking their heads in shock and outrage. I wasn't shocked at all. That is exactly how cops behave in Africa.

jeffcorner

https://nfltraderumors.co/veteran-nfl-rb-david-johnson-announces-retirement/

Zach Zenner has been brought up again recently in different threads. Both Zenner and Johnson were in the same draft class, both FCS RB prospects. Johnson of course was drafted and given an opportunity as a primary running back and had one very good season.

I also came across this video:

If you have a youtube/google account I'd post about the caste system to try and bring some actual salient points up to try and waken up some normies.
Great find!! Thanks for sharing

jeffcorner

Not sure what you're basing that on, because demographically the most recent Super Bowl was much better to watch from a CF perspective, such as McCaffrey, Kittle, Purdy, Juszcyzk, Kelce, Watson, three excellent d-players on KC, Bosa on SF, etc.

In the Super Bowl following the '03 season, both the Patriots and Panthers started seven Whites, but for both teams four of those starters were on the o-line. Neither team had a White receiver and Carolina's TE was the forgettable Kris Mangum. Dan Morgan was the MLB for Carolina, and Mike Vrabel and Tedi Bruschi were on D for New England (and Bruschi had a Mexican parent and looked it but most here treated him as an honorary White and rooted for him.) Other than Tom Brady and Jake Delhomme (who wasn't a particularly good QB), there was precious little to cheer for. The Patriots teams we remember fondly now because of their White dominance on offense didn't come along until later in the '00s.

As for quality of play, it hasn't declined much over the past 20 years. The NFL discarded a number of previous fundamentals a long time ago and suffers from a number of deficiencies that can be attributed to placating the needs of the Caste System, but I don't think the teams were noticeably better 20 years ago than now, overall pretty much the same old same old ever since the Caste System went hard core in the mid-1980s. My guess is that both the 49ers and Chiefs would beat that Panthers team, while the Patriots would be more of a toss-up.

But the commercials have certainly gotten immeasurably worse, and they were hard to take then.
You might have been referring to starters so forgive me if that's the case. Ricky Proehl had 4 catches (on 5 attempts) for 71 yards and a Touchdown in Super Bowl 38. He was also 35 years old!!! Talk about a guy that had it rough, he played during the darkest times for white WRs. Criminal what was done to him (and countless others of course).

CrazyFinn

Mentor
Oof, I really hope he won't get famous Madden jinx! Remember last time a white RB was on the cover?

It was a combination of factors that derailed what could’ve been a nice career for Peyton Hillis. We were all excited and following his career very closely once he unexpectedly burst into the scene in Denver after the 10 guys ahead of him on the depth chart got hurt (plus the 5 bums they signed off the street :biggrin:). Mike Shanahan finally had no choice but let the white RB carry the ball and he delivered.

After he lost an entire season just sitting on the bench for no other reason than Josh McDaniels taking a dislike to him, he found a home in Cleveland and once again, after all the guys ahead of him got hurt, he became a starter and had a memorable 2010 season and beat out Michael Vick for the 2011 Madden cover. Unfortunately for him, the odious walrus Holmgren had become team president and did not give Hillis a new contract prior to the start of the season. Then I remember very clearly, he hired a black agent and sat out a game for strep throat and that was the beginning of the end. He was out of Cleveland, had one year stints with KC, TB, and NYG, and then retired.

Under different circumstances, who knows what could’ve happened. In addition to his power running, he was an excellent receiver out of the backfield.