NFL Combine

dwid

Hall of Famer
watching this thing live, James Casey ran a 4.71 but if you go to the site it doesnt list him as in the top ten for 40 yard dash, technically he should be tied for 5th, even when they showed the top 5 performers for 40's they didnt mention him. Strange isnt it?
also had 28 bench press reps and 36 inch vertical, both 2nd at his position.
Mayocks negative on him was "not a blocker" wtf its like they have to think of something to put as a negative, while making a hl of him i saw him make tons of good blocks, i added only one to the video so people would get the point, while is important, nobody is going to watch a video full of blocks, but he can BLOCK.

[url]http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers#tp-tab-set-1:tp-gr id-container-forty-yard-dash[/url]

Andre Smith gained a bunch of weight and reported that it was just him being lazy.

Michael Crabtree is not running the 40 because of a "foot injury" but somehow is going to be healthy by pro day (Which conditions will favor him greatly)
6'1 proably a 4.6er in the 40 but will go in the first round, sounds like Mike Hass except hes actually going to get all the chances in the world

also there is a live feed, and it was airing things they were talking about when it wasn't on air. Apparently these guys do fantasize about black men.

Mayock likes his sandwhiches with only hot mustard and they were talking about how Vernon Davis' athleticism didn't seem to translate to seperation and route running and how Martz was disapointed in that. and then this came from Mayock:
"I want his body for one day"Edited by: dwid

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
dwid said:
Michael Crabtree is not running the 40 because of a "foot injury" but somehow is going to be healthy by pro day (Which conditions will favor him greatly)
6'1 proably a 4.6er in the 40 but will go in the first round, sounds like Mike Hass except hes actually going to get all the chances in the world

Good comparison.

I was briefly watching a replay of the Senior Bowl last night when Rey Maualugamade a tackle. Mike Mayock immediately started gushing about Maualuga's "hip torque." I guess that's the newest variation of those vaunted "loose hips" that no white man has ever possessed.

dwid

Hall of Famer
hah, hip torque, that can be added to the list
when i made the mike hass comparison on the saints forum i got words thrown at me like that
"Crabtree is an absolute stud at WR, strong, elusive, fluid among other things."

but they are similiar, both had great production in college, similiar measurables, so you have to invent these words that really have no meaning

on Crabtree "Great hands, great in traffic and great after the catch with the ball in his hands."

"BTW Hass doesn't look strong nor elusive he looks like he has exceptional hands, all the YAC on the highlight video was of the wide open variety, Crabtree thrives in the trash and is a beast to bring down"

i replied with, "wouldnt it take some sort of elusiveness to get yards after the catch of the wide open variety?" so far i have no response (the video for Hass doesnt have the best angles but he does get alot of touchdowns in it and outruns alot of defenders and looks strong and is able to break some tackles)

(On Crabtree's video he is caught from behind quite a bit before making it into the endzone, although they were nice plays, and he had alot of nice plays.)

Fans really buy into these words that have no meaning and really think the black athlete is better. How can you look at the footage of players and still come out saying the same things that aren't true?

and now since they can't find alot of black athletes with 4.3 speed (and combined with being a good football player) they are making up excuses for the black players "well you really have to look at his game footage, hes got great game speed" So if a black guys runs a 4.5 or 4.6 in the 40 you have to look at the tape to judge him, but if a White guy runs that then he is slow no matter what, there is no "well you have to look at his footage to see how great of a football player is" and if White player does have track speed then somehow it doesnt translate onto the football field but then the black players who arent productive in college but have good track speed have all of this "potential" and "upside"
i am ranting hahaEdited by: dwid

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Crabtree's alleged injury that is supposedly preventing him from running is said to have occurred in October. could obvious lies become any more obvious?
smiley5.gif

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Im hoping Collie, Hartline, Means and Swift run well tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what happens to Hartline if he runs in the low 4.4s/high 4.3s due to his track background. Im hoping collie will run in the high 4.4s/low 4.5s.

James Casey has had a pretty solid combine, will probably be drafted in the 2nd-3rd round.

Lydon Murtha has put up the best measurables of any O-Lineman in the draft across the board. I will try to compile the results for all the white players and post them in this thread.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Dan Gronkowski was amongst the best TEs in pretty much every drill.

G

dwid said:
watching this thing live, James Casey ran a 4.71 but if you go to the site it doesnt list him as in the top ten for 40 yard dash, technically he should be tied for 5th, even when they showed the top 5 performers for 40's they didnt mention him. Strange isnt it?

The first live score is unofficial.His official time was 4.78.

dwid

Hall of Famer
unofficial? i watched both of his runs, with "unofficial" times of 4.71 and 4.72, you mean to tell me they were off by .6 to .7 seconds for him but not off for anybody else?
I saw other tight ends run, and their "unofficial times" became their official times. No mix up in those. So how did they get it wrong with one player?

I smell a bunch of BS, Casey is in top five for speed and they wanna try and make it seem like he has average speed for a tight end. I think thats what the average time for tight ends this combine will round out to, is around 4.78Edited by: dwid

backrow

Hall of Famer
this from si.com, white o-lineman is on the rise:

Lydon Murtha/OL/Nebraska: Murtha flew across the stadium turf, posting times of 4.85 and 4.89 in the 40, some of the best ever for an offensive lineman at the combine. He later displayed a lot of quickness and athleticism in the position specific drills.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The NFL Network's cast of caste clowns is talking almost exclusively about blacks when it comes to thetight ends. Casey is the only white one being mentioned, at least during the coverage I watched. They're doing the usual oohing and aahing over the bodies of TEs like Jared Cook and Shawn Nelson and their speed and athleticism. There's no mention of Vernon Davis' speed and athleticism and how little it translated to the NFL, not to mention the many other highly drafted "athletic"black TEs who haven't lived up to their hype in recent years.

For the o-linemen, they admit the lack of great athleticism of the five or six black tackles who are supposed to go in the first round, even their lack of consistency and aggressiveness, but these guys are all somehow still blessed with so much talent that they can't help but succeed in the NFL. Anthony Smith, who looks like an unathletic blob,was criticized for his super-bonehead disapearing act, but the likes of Jamie Dukes and friends still insist he should be a top ten pick. (Adam Schefter even praised Smith for "getting up at 6 o'clock this morning" -- before he bolted from the Combine.)

The more whites succeed in spite of the Caste System at TE, OL, and QB, the more we see an endless procession of blacks pushed each year to try andtake back any perceivedgains whites have made.Edited by: Don Wassall

G

dwid said:
unofficial? i watched both of his runs, with "unofficial" times of 4.71 and 4.72, you mean to tell me they were off by .6 to .7 seconds for him but not off for anybody else?
I saw other tight ends run, and their "unofficial times" became their official times. No mix up in those. So how did they get it wrong with one player?

I smell a bunch of BS, Casey is in top five for speed and they wanna try and make it seem like he has average speed for a tight end. I think thats what the average time for tight ends this combine will round out to, is around 4.78

I didn't see the running today, but I highlydoubt everyone else's unofficial times equalled the official times. The unofficial times arebasically one NFL rep's with a singlestopwatch. The official time is found by going to the computer, and slowing down the tape to find the exact hundredth of a second his chest crossed the finish line. There's always gonna be a skew in the results.

Last year Darren McFadden ran an unofficial 4.27. Once theywentto the computer, and slowed down the video,hisofficialFAT timewasa 4.33. Dexter Jackson'sunofficial 4.27 became a 4.37, and Josh Johnson's 4.40 became an official 4.55. Differenttimes happen with almost every single runner.Edited by: KirkGibson

dwid

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The NFL Network's cast of caste clowns is talking almost exclusively about blacks when it comes to the tight ends.  Casey is the only white one being mentioned, at least during the coverage I watched.  They're doing the usual oohing and aahing over the bodies of TEs like Jared Cook and Shawn Nelson and their speed and athleticism.  There's no mention of Vernon Davis' speed and athleticism and how little it translated to the NFL, not to mention the many other highly drafted "athletic" black TEs who haven't lived up to their hype in recent years. 

For the o-linemen, they admit the lack of great athleticism of the five or six black tackles who are supposed to go in the first round, even their lack of consistency and aggressiveness, but these guys are all somehow still blessed with so much talent that they can't help but succeed in the NFL.  Anthony Smith, who looks like an unathletic blob, was criticized for his super-bonehead disapearing act, but the likes of Jamie Dukes and friends still insist he should be a top ten pick.  (Adam Schefter even praised Smith for "getting up at 6 o'clock this morning" -- before he bolted from the Combine.) 

The more whites succeed in spite of the Caste System at TE, OL, and QB, the more we see an endless procession of blacks pushed each year to try and take back any perceived gains whites have made.

Yeah, Michael Oher was supposed to be the definition of a prototype left tackle, size, speed, athleticism. He hasn't looked like one in the senior bowl practices and he hasnt dominated any drills as far as i know, i think he barely came in the top 12 for vertical jump and 9th in the 20 yard shuttle, alot of Whites ahead of him, and of course Whites seemed to dominate the other drills too. His whole career he had mental lapses. Get some push on a few running plays and then beat on a pass play. Only a glimpse of being great, and they keep talking as if that glimpse is going to fufill itself one day.

Mike Mayock did talk about how Vernon Davis's speed didnt translate into the NFL except he didnt say it on television, it was on the live feed that aired what they said during commercial breaks, thats who he was reffering to when he said "i want his body for one day" or something of that nature, of course not many people heard this live feed and he didnt mention it when the show was actually airing.Edited by: dwid

foreverfree

Mentor
dwid said:
Don Wassall said:
Mike Mayock did talk about how Vernon Davis's speed didnt translate into the NFL except he didnt say it on television, it was on the live feed that aired what they said during commercial breaks, thats who he was reffering to when he said "i want his body for one day" or something of that nature, of course not many people heard this live feed and he didnt mention it when the show was actually airing.

How did you get access to the during-commercial-breaks live feed, dwid? How can the common man or woman do so?

John

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
We'll see about James Casey's time. I'm surprised frankly to see 4.77. I thought he was around a 4.6 guy. I heard they go back and re-edit the times of guys electronically from first movement to the finish right after the Combine again.

However, with Peyton Hillis; NFLdraftscout.com (which is independent from the NFL) changed his time from 4.58 to 4.64 on their site almost 11 months later.
smiley5.gif
Maybe they just forgot to adjust his time after it was video re-edited?

If I ever subscribed to their site I'd like to ask them why. I wonder if it's b/c they don't like a guy they ranked so low, as a 5th/6th round FB, playing tailback so well.

Mike

Guru
KirkGibson said:
dwid said:
unofficial? i watched both of his runs, with "unofficial" times of 4.71 and 4.72, you mean to tell me they were off by .6 to .7 seconds for him but not off for anybody else?I saw other tight ends run, and their "unofficial times" became their official times. No mix up in those. So how did they get it wrong with one player? I smell a bunch of BS, Casey is in top five for speed and they wanna try and make it seem like he has average speed for a tight end. I think thats what the average time for tight ends this combine will round out to, is around 4.78

I didn't see the running today, but I highly doubt everyone else's unofficial times equalled the official times.  The unofficial times are basically one NFL rep's with a single stopwatch.  The official time is found by going to the computer, and slowing down the tape to find the exact hundredth of a second his chest crossed the finish line.  There's always gonna be a skew in the results. 

Last year Darren McFadden ran an unofficial 4.27.  Once they went to the computer, and slowed down the video, his official FAT time was a 4.33.  Dexter Jackson's unofficial 4.27 became a 4.37, and Josh Johnson's 4.40 became an official 4.55.  Different times happen with almost every single runner.

You are correct. Often it's the reporters and other news sources which will cite "unofficial" times and not the official times.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Murtha was flying, hands down THE best athlete in the OL group. The tackle class looks a bit bleak with the blacks getting hyped up there, but the center position is just as deep with Wood, Mack, Shipley, and Unger all studs there.

G

EDIT: The Steeler Depot's numbers keep changing. Seems like these are unofficial unofficials, lol.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 299pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=398 border=0 x:str>
<COLGROUP>
<COL style="WIDTH: 105pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5120" width=140>
<COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64>
<COL style="WIDTH: 98pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4754" width=130>
<COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64>
<T>
<TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Knox, Johnny</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>WR</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Abilene Christian</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.25</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Butler, Deon</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>WR</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Penn State</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.26</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Heyward-Bey, Darrius</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>WR</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Maryland</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.32</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Harvin, Percy</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Florida</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.37</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Byrd, Demetrius</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>LSU</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.38</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Edison, Dominique</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Stephen F Austin</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.40</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Maclin, Jeremy</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Missouri</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.40</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Cosby, Quan</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Texas</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.44</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Johnson, Taurus</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>South Florida</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.47</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Britt, Kenny</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Rutgers</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.48</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Kelly, Aaron</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Clemson</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.49</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Iglesias, Juaquin</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Oklahoma</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.51</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Hartline, Brian</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Ohio State</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.52</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Dillard, Jarett</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Rice</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.53</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Collie, Austin</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>BYU</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.55</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Barden, Ramses</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Cal Poly</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.57</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Childs, Jeremy</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Boise State</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.57</TD></TR>
<TD =xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; : white" width=140 height=17>Barden, Ramses</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 98pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=130>Cal Poly</TD>
<TD =xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: white 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: white; BORDER-LEFT: white; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: white 0.5pt solid; : white" width=64>*4.59</TD></TR></T></TABLE>Edited by: KirkGibson

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thought Hartline could dip into the 4.4 range, kinda expected Collie to run around there. It doesn't matter, we can use the same argument the pundits use to defend Crabtree. "He has all the other tools to create seperation".