NFL 2014 week 3

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This a been a pretty lousy and boring week for our guys. Ughh...

This a been a pretty lousy and boring week for our guys. Ughh...

There is now little doubt that RG3 is a joke, and that Cousins is the superior QB, so, there's that. Foles and Cousins are supposed to be backups who cannot compete with the "explosive athletes", so today wasn't a complete wash.

PHillisFan

Master
There is now little doubt that RG3 is a joke, and that Cousins is the superior QB, so, there's that. Foles and Cousins are supposed to be backups who cannot compete with the "explosive athletes", so today wasn't a complete wash.

The simple fact is that under Cousins, the Redskins offense is explosive is more productive than under the gremlin. Cousins can sling it. The media can no longer knock Cousins as a backup. A lot of scouts thought it was smart of the Shanahans to draft Cousins as insurance because it showed they weren't so sure about the gremlin. It looked all along like the gremlin was not who the Shanahans wanted.

foobar75

Master
Looks like Wilson outplaying Manning once again. I hate it when black quarterbacks win these battles against elite white QBs, mainly because they have better teams around them.

L

Lew

Some more TNB this week: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...k-shoves-quarterback-austin-davis-on-sideline

Cook drops a pass and then shoves Austin Davis on the sideline

The TWB on display bothers me more. I didn't watch the play but I'm guessing it was a good pass that was dropped by the afflete. So instead of getting mad at the afflete the white guy comes over to console him, and the afflete shoves him. Instead of defending himself the white guy just retreats.

L

Lew

The simple fact is that under Cousins, the Redskins offense is explosive is more productive than under the gremlin. Cousins can sling it. The media can no longer knock Cousins as a backup. A lot of scouts thought it was smart of the Shanahans to draft Cousins as insurance because it showed they weren't so sure about the gremlin. It looked all along like the gremlin was not who the Shanahans wanted.
Oh yeah definitely. It's been known for a while that Gremlin was forced on Shanahan by Snyder.

wile

Master
This week on the Mike & Mike BSPN show the Caste Clown Chris Carter seriously showed his hand when he guessed that RG-3 was worth 2 more points in a game versus Cousins when Vegas had it even, even knee pad white clown Golic called it even. Really? I watched RGnegative3 last year in one game and it was designed keepers for 3 yards and a cloud of dust. If any of you caste clown bleacher report or even BSPN interns are reading this, if you support the Caste System narrative you are a POS.

PamelaOC

Banned
With the Jaguars playing the Chargers next week, if Woodhead is back we could see two white starting running blacks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Elway's cocoa dream team is once again sucking after the expulsion of white players. Their offensive line is three blacks and two mexicans...wtf.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
NFL's leftist push with Hispanic Heritage month. I wonder when they are going to begin to prop up LGBT month. Hopefully more and more of middle america wakes up and gets sick of the agenda being pushed by the NFL.

foobar75

Master
Looks like Elway's cocoa dream team is once again sucking after the expulsion of white players. Their offensive line is three blacks and two mexicans...wtf.

The offense can't move the ball as efficiently and the retooled coal black defense can't stop anybody when it matters. They barely hung on to win the last two games and they are being exposed today.

Earlier I was mistaken. Denver with only 1 white starter today, that being Peyton Manning. I thought Derek Wolfe was starting on D, but I haven't seen him out there the few times I tuned in. Welker doesn't seem like he's involved in the offense much.

21/22 non-white starters, does that equal an all-time low set by that Saban Miami team that went 1-15 a few years ago?

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It seems that on occasions where a team is simply TOO Black, it is an awful team, which is anecdotal evidence that a team needs at least SOME Whites to do anything worthy on the field. Quite the opposite, the WHITER the team the more competent and competitive it seems to be.

That's not to say Blacks should be eliminated from the league, but some seem to think that it would be perfectly fine if there were no Whites left, which is the exactly wrong direction to go.

foobar75

Master
There were already some signs late last year and also news over the summer that crazy Jim's antics had started to wear thin in the locker room. With this loss and now 1-2, the 49'ers are hopefully heading towards an implosion, which is really no surprise.

This is the Tom Iron principle at work, sooner or later these blacks always screw up. I'm hoping their twins further up north aren't too far away from the same fate. At the moment, I can't think of a bigger d-bag in the NFL than Wigger-Pete and his Africans in the PNW.

MrPoon

Mentor
NFL's leftist push with Hispanic Heritage month. I wonder when they are going to begin to prop up LGBT month. Hopefully more and more of middle america wakes up and gets sick of the agenda being pushed by the NFL.
You know it's a matter of time before the rainbow cleats and socks and arm bands come out.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Why don't d-coordinators have one player dedicated to the QB and one to the RB when defending the run rather than have one player have to make a decision between two players.

MrPoon

Mentor
Denver D is just stupid. When do you catch on that Wilson is running for it on every 3rd down!!!!!??? Good grief!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Denver D is just stupid. When do you catch on that Wilson is running for it on every 3rd down!!!!!??? Good grief!

Yea that was terrible defensive play calling. Again Wilson does nothing impressive - just makes runs to the right 4 or 5 times on that drive and making easy little dink and dunk plays.

I really wish Tannehill played better today, he needs to bring it up another level.

icsept

Master
John Fox elects to receive after his Qb drives80 yds in 59 seconds and converts a 2 pter...coal black d loses.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
John Fox elects to receive after his Qb drives80 yds in 59 seconds and converts a 2 pter...coal black d loses.

I didn't see the game. What happened?