NFL 2014 week 3

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Worrilow with a forced fumble!

PamelaOC

Banned
There is a certain fascination in watching how long Tampa Bay can go without a first down.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hatie Smiff has really turned around that team in tampa :icon_mrgreen:

Riggins44

Master
I think we can all agree that Hatie is the worst coach in the NFL. :suspicious:

The decision to go with McNown over Glennon is a perfect microcosm of how this idiot's brain works.

CBS really likes their black announcers. Thursday Night Football with the 3/4 black lineup, to go with the all black March Madness crew the last few years.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
So Brian Leonard's career is over because of this guy having one big run last year, right? And Peyton Hillis is not a starter. What a joke.

HA! I think the same thing every time I hear that clowns name. One good run buried Leonard forever. Leonard was playing well that game and then Rainey rips off a good gain and it's buh-bye whitey.

MrPoon

Mentor
HA! I think the same thing every time I hear that clowns name. One good run buried Leonard forever. Leonard was playing well that game and then Rainey rips off a good gain and it's buh-bye whitey.
I fear the same thing might happen to Gerhart. He never should have gone to that terrible team. He'd be a superstar behind any good line.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Buccaneers lost 56-14 to the Falcons. Their defense was awful.

We'll see how good of a defensive coach Lovie Smith is without a Brian Urlacher patrolling the middle.

L

Lew

I don't know about anyone else but I'm really enjoying watching the media turn against the NFL. Since I "woke up" I don't think I've ever watched the media and cheered them on but I'm doing it now. Obviously I don't agree with any parts of cultural marxism but if that's what it takes to hurt the NFL and the corrupt culture of sports then I'm all for it. We live in desperate times and we have to be creative in order to combat the system. Today, we're all feminists and pussies who don't believe in corporal punishment. We should be advocates in opposing domestic violence. We should encourage the NFL to institute a zero tolerance policy for it. I feel the same way when it comes to things like the Redskins' name. I don't believe in political correctness but if the side of political correctness wants to cause damage to the corrupt NFL and NCAA then I'm on the side of political correctness. Jewish immigrants destroyed the USA from within, now we need to use those same tactics.

Kaptain

Master
I fear the same thing might happen to Gerhart. He never should have gone to that terrible team. He'd be a superstar behind any good line.

The timing is a shame. Gerhart was very popular in Minnesota. The Viking fans got to see his talent albiet in limited action. Many fans were wanting to trade Peterson for draft picks and keep Gerhart. Gerhart would be doing much better with the Vikes right now considering the suspension of Peterson.

The Jags are completely hapless on offense. There only hope is a great quarterback - perhaps Bortles is that guy. One piece of good news is that the Jags have released one of their terrible black offensive linemen, Cameron Bradfield. Outside of TE, I think that leaves them with an all-white starting Offensive line. I may be wrong so please correct me if so.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

You're post doesn't makes any sense! What was he supposed to do? Sit behind Peterson for the rest of his career? What other team would let him becomes a starter?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I don't know about anyone else but I'm really enjoying watching the media turn against the NFL. Since I "woke up" I don't think I've ever watched the media and cheered them on but I'm doing it now. Obviously I don't agree with any parts of cultural marxism but if that's what it takes to hurt the NFL and the corrupt culture of sports then I'm all for it. We live in desperate times and we have to be creative in order to combat the system. Today, we're all feminists and pussies who don't believe in corporal punishment. We should be advocates in opposing domestic violence. We should encourage the NFL to institute a zero tolerance policy for it. I feel the same way when it comes to things like the Redskins' name. I don't believe in political correctness but if the side of political correctness wants to cause damage to the corrupt NFL and NCAA then I'm on the side of political correctness. Jewish immigrants destroyed the USA from within, now we need to use those same tactics.

I agree. But it's more then the NFL. It's an attack on blacks. It's mostly feminazis and their mangina enablers that are suddenly noticing what sh*theads black athletes are. The whole thing is dragging alot of sheeple along too. Perhaps our overlords have decided that they can get enough slave labor out of hispanics and have killed off the white racial spirit to the point they no longer need blacks as their street army? Still I expect the casualties to be white males when this is all said and done.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I agree. But it's more then the NFL. It's an attack on blacks. It's mostly feminazis and their mangina enablers that are suddenly noticing what sh*theads black athletes are. The whole thing is dragging alot of sheeple along too. Perhaps our overlords have decided that they can get enough slave labor out of hispanics and have killed off the white racial spirit to the point they no longer need blacks as their street army? Still I expect the casualties to be white males when this is all said and done.

Yes, it's an attack on the NFL and blacks, however, the CM media has to lump in what a few and just a few, white players have done.

While watching CBS morning news y'day, they did a segment on the growing number of NFL players violent misbehavior. They showed Ray Rice, then Michael Vick and then Ben Roethlisberger and Brett Favre. They were trying to compare what Favre and BR did to Greg Hardy, Rice, Vick, etc. Ridiculous!

How do you compare wife/girlfriend choking and beating to sending a picture of your D!)k, (Favre), to some bimbo? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Roethlisberger found not guilty of sexual harassment?

I guess they had to throw in some white players, so as to make them look just as guilty!

L

Lew

That's true and it's even better. Just like the DWF can't help but associate blacks with being better athletes because that's who they see playing on tv, they'll associate blacks with being more violent and savage as they keep hearing about more domestic violence. I sure hope that's what our overlords have decided. This country would be heaven, compared to what it is now, if we replaced all the blacks with hispanics.

foobar75

Master
I wish you were right Lew, but I think the boogeyman here continues to be evil whitey. I have zero sympathy for the NFL because it has played a major role in promoting negro worship and empowerment in this country. But the cultural Marxists are going after the lone white male in Roger Goodell who's taking more heat than any of the criminals in the news recently, all of whom are black.

With Obama and Holder in charge, what black people want, they now get here in America. Look at the sickening TV commercials. I rarely watch anymore, but when I do tune in, it's freaking black people everywhere. If anything, black-run America (as Paul Kersey of SBPDL aptly calls it) has never been stronger.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Cousins looking great (12/13, 120 yards, 2 TD), albeit passing exclusively to blacks.

Let's hope Woodhead is OK. Getting carted off isn't a good sign. Anybody see what happened?

New England looking terrible again on offense. 1st quarter gone and no targets for Gronk, Edelman, or Amendola.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Cousins looking great (12/13, 120 yards, 2 TD), albeit passing exclusively to blacks.

Let's hope Woodhead is OK. Getting carted off isn't a good sign. Anybody see what happened?

New England looking terrible again on offense. 1st quarter gone and no targets for Gronk, Edelman, or Amendola.

the only thing i can find is that it is an ankle injury. Rbs are dropping like flies, Lesean McCoy latest afflete rb to drop. just sucks we only have 2 that see playing time, the other one is not 100 percent and on the worst team.

Its a damn shame that we don't have more White rbs get chances, I mean like 10 teams have starting backs out with either injury or criminal behavior with another 5 or 6 that aren't feature back material.