NFL 2014 week 3

The Hock

Master
Geno Smith looks like a Black, special-needs scarecrow.

Rex Ryan looks like a sexual predator who dresses up for renaissance faires.

What, not true?

They do, they do, GM! Man that''s funny. How did you come up that?

But seriously, this has been one weird season so far. I hope our guys can start giving us more to cheer for so we're not reduced to keyboard booing of the black QBs every week. But if the game continues to deteriorate the way it has been, it won't matter that much I suppose.

We may well be witnessing the decline of the NFL that Don Wassall posted as a possibility a couple seasons back. The NFL might have peaked and is in decline, with a loss of interest particularly among younger people. With the thuggish player demographics the disfunction is showing itself more and more on the sidelines and playing field, as well as off the field. More or less everywhere they go, which has been the general rule with them anyway. I don't suppose I'm saying anything new here, but the increase in concrete examples is striking.

So at a certain level, screw the NFL. They've become at base just another phony prick corporation anyway. I've had to watch so many other things in this country go into dilapidation and decay, might as well watch this Sunday fantasy go down the tubes too. Won't hurt my feelings.

But if Jordy and Toby and Erick and Wes etc. go off next Sunday then hold the thought.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Don are you on your annual vacation? Have not seen any recent posts from you. If you are on vacation, enjoy.

MrPoon

Mentor

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's interesting that a news website decided to take a look at the racial makeup of nfl teams. I wonder what the catalyst was behind it.

Old Scratch

Mentor
It's interesting that a news website decided to take a look at the racial makeup of nfl teams. I wonder what the catalyst was behind it.

They always do that when a team is "too white." The Eagles aren't even half white and they're the whitest, and that's racist! An NFL team should be at least 90% black. Every team but one could be completely black but that last one is the one that would need to be "more diverse."

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
We have a winner!!!!! Great time to be an Eagles fan. Maybe it takes an innovative coach like Kelly (and Bellichick) to change the caste system. Winning should help.They are leading the way and making the water safe for others.

Study: Eagles are the whitest team in the NFL Read more at
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Study-Eagles-are-the-whitest-team-in-the-NFL.html
The comments below the article are typical DWF know-nothing comments. "Best players play" and stuff like that. All of the de-racinated "what does race have to do with anything" stuff that is ignorance at its finest.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
During the Bears-Jets game on Monday Night Football, a black woman named “Makiah Brownâ€￾ of the NYPD performed the USSA’s national anthem. Immediately subsequent to “and the home of the brave,â€￾ the rotund Negro commentator, Mike Tirico, said: “And that national anthem was presented by USAA Auto Insurance. Begin your legacy, get an auto insurance quote. USAA, we know what it means to serve.â€￾

A corporate football league, producing a corporate-sponsored contest between two rival corporations, during which corporate logos can be seen plastered all over the named-after-a-corporation stadium, broadcast by a corporate television company that mixes in several hours of corporate TV commercials. After considering this, corporatizing the national anthem as they did on Monday night isn’t all that absurd...

10623733_392611064226908_1706331651_n.jpg

CAPTION: AA Hire Sings National Corporate Anthem

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
White people from the Western democracies are conditioned to have a knee-jerk reaction toward race, invariably toward apologizing for White racism whether real or imagined, and nobly "defending" the offended "minority" so as to prove they (the White traitors) are among the "good ones."

It's called political correctness because politically Whites feel they must say one thing, but privately very often they think something else.

They will publicly denounce websites such as CF and say all the "right" things to seem like they are good little Whiteys, meanwhile they might actually agree with many of the opinions here.

These are the sort of bitter losers who tend to fail at everything and get no respect because they're people pleasers and doormats.

Meanwhile the alpha types who actually have the balls to say what they think and do what they say they will do are getting all the pu*sy and ACTUALLY getting the props, because people of other races will ACTUALLY respect you more if you tell them what you think of them, instead of smile like a ****** to their face and then joke like a little weakling with the glee club in private later.

The posters who say crap like "What does race have to do with anything?" are the same sort of colossal retards who will be the FIRST to cry racism when a Black person is legitimately arrested for doing TNB.

These people have pretty much cashed in their White card and can now just be dismissed as non-entities who don't even merit our scorn or pity.

DWF Upside

Mentor
That might be true if you're a farmer or own a small construction business. But good luck with that honest alpha male role in a corporate or government job. The alpha male has been phased out by sabataging, two faced, blackmailing, ass kissing, climber types. Basically the workplace has turned into a setting that resembles a junior high girls lunch table.
I agree with you that those are desirable traits to getting tail and succeeding in general, but not in this day and age. These days it will get you locked up or fired. That's not to say ex cons and pool boys don't nail a lot of dissapointed trophy wives.

Fortitud3

Guru
We have a winner!!!!! Great time to be an Eagles fan. Maybe it takes an innovative coach like Kelly (and Bellichick) to change the caste system. Winning should help.They are leading the way and making the water safe for others.

Study: Eagles are the whitest team in the NFL Read more at
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Study-Eagles-are-the-whitest-team-in-the-NFL.html

The comments read like they want to live in denial of it because they are winning.

Just like the Broncos, Decker could of had a huge game, it was always all hail Uncle Tim Manning. All hail the 2 Thomas'. As soon as they lose, its all Deckers fault.