NFL 2014 Week 15

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
It was an up-and-down week for our players and our teams. The good news is, Rob Gronkowski achieved his 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] 1,000 yard season with a 3 catch, 96 yard, 1 TD performance in a second half drubbing of a very-Casteon Dolphins squad…

bos_g_gronk_600x400.jpg

Julian Edelman logged another quality outing (7 catches, 88 yard, TD), putting him a mere 28 yards from his 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] 1,000 yard campaign…

usa-today-8181584.0.jpg

Assuming Edelman passes the mark, New England will become the first team since 2011 to feature two different white pass-catches topping the 1,000 yard mark in the same season. The last team to do it, was, of course, the Patriots (Welker and Gronkowski). Does anyone know who did it previous to this? The 1968 Chargers with white WR’s Gary Garrison and Lance Alworth?

The Patriots looked simply awful in the first half (benefitting from fluke turnovers), but our guys came alive from the opening drive of the third quarter. CBS commentator, Ian Eagle, had nothing but compliments for Edelman, Gronk, the all-white OL, and Ninkovich, but perennial Caste Hemorrhoid, Dan Fouts, couldn’t muster a single morsel of praise. Speaking of Rob Ninkovich, he notched his 8[SUP]th[/SUP] sack of the season to go along with 3 tackles, 1 TFL, and 1 PD.

As has been mentioned in this thread, Greg Olsen’s 110 yard performance has put the veteran TE a mere 40 yards from achieving his 1[SUP]st[/SUP] 1,000 yard season. I think back upon all those years in which Olsen languished behind the pedestrian likes of Desmond Clark and Kellen Davis in Chit-cago, toiling on the plantation of renowned Black Nationalist, Lovie Smith, who employed a terrible offense that stifled the growth of QB’s (Orton, Grossman, Hanie, Cutler), all of whom never seemed to look his way, instead haphazardly heaving the ball to Marshall, Hester, Knox, and Bennett. Then Olsen came to Carolina in 2011 (the year “Superman” was drafted), where Steve Smith, Brandon LaFell, and Tedd Ginn significantly ate into his targets. Now, despite the NFL’s best efforts to keep his down, at age 29 and in his 8[SUP]th[/SUP] season in the NFL, he’s finally permitted to become a top TE…

602-e7PVg.AuSt.138.jpeg

With Anderson at the helm, the Panthers aren’t such a bad team to support. Olsen, Bersin, Kuechly, Klein, Colin Jones, etc. If they win-out and the Swarthy Saints drop one more game, they’ll be playoff bound.

Toby Gerhart had 13 carries for 54 yards and 2 catches for 9 yards. It’s been a nightmarish season for our guy, but it was to expected on a team with a bad OL, no quality pass-catchers, and a rookie QB. Our best hope is that Toby finishes the season strong, comes back injury-free and splits carries with Robinson.

Did anyone see what Seahawks sumo OL, Russell Okung, did to a trainer on the sideline yesterday? He violently shoved the man (who was likely only asking about his health) after suffering a chest injury. Sadly, I’m certain that this blubbery bastard is one of the most docile members of Wigger Pete’s loathsome club…

[video=youtube;0WnIbyRqARI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WnIbyRqARI[/video]

Can you imagine if a white lineman (say Richie Incognito) did something like this to a black trainer? He’d be immediately kicked off the team, put in jail, turned into a media pariah (again), forced to publically apologize, and sued personally by the trainer for millions.

JJ Watt had 6 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 TFL, and 1 PD. Just another week for planet earth’s best football player. Sadly, with a loss, the Texans are likely out of the playoff picture…

20141214_TexansColts_BTC_44.jpg

The Packers and their star player, Jordy Nelson, had an off day against a tough Buffalo squad. If Green Bay can beat the Bucs and Lions in their final two games, they’ll be assured a #2 seed, assuming Arizona wins-out.

The 49ers, lead by Colin Kaepernick, the tattoo-laden, wildly-immature, muscle-smooching, scatter-brained, toucan-nosed quarterback, were eliminated from the playoffs yesterday. After their best player (rookie LB Chris Borland) was injured, the defense immediately deteriorated without him. Thankfully, Borland only suffered a very minor ankle strain and should be ready next week. Hey guys, what word (that appears to start with an “F”) do you think Wigger Jim was about to scream before the commercial break…

ArtisticFewFalcon.gif

Denver won again [yawns] and Welker’s touches went back down to their season average (2-3), but hopefully this extra-super-hyper-African squad loses one of their remaining games to assure the Patriots are the #1 seed. I’d love an early playoff exit for Elways Ethiopians.

Sanchez looked poor again for the Eagles and suddenly Foles can’t return soon enough. Cooper, Celek, and Ertz are being stifled in Kelly’s offense, which is actually quite ineffective and very boring to watch. Thankfully, Barwin and Matthews continue to shine on defense. This team is as inconsistent as they come and I wouldn’t trust them in the playoffs.

Cole Beasley and Jason Witten have both been hot over the past few weeks, so hopefully that continues into the playoffs. Beasley is literally always open. Of course, “Miss Chriss” Collinsworth constantly compares him to Wes Welker, but with his speed and playmaking ability, I’d say he could have similar success to other WR’s under 6-ft tall (he has a very similar build to TY Hilton).

Johnny Manziel had a terrible outing, mostly thanks to the Tim Tebow-style offensive play-calling that was employed by his “coaches.” Too bad “Marvin X” Lewis didn’t eat his words, but hopefully that born-loser will get his soon enough. Unfortunately for the corporate media, Manziel is nothing like Tim Tebow...he's a better passer and runner, and he's a bad boy at heart. He will succeed in the NFL.

Last edited:

Pie

Guru
I hope JJ Watt can pick up 3.5 more sacks in his final 2 games and notch his second 20 sack season. Who else has done that? And he's got a shot at it as a 3-4 end no less.

Seems silly I have to keep pointing out to DWFs I talk to just how much more remarkable that is.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Can you believe this caste clown, Joe Buck?
http://nesn.com/2014/12/joe-buck-ri...m_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_345099

I hope somebody kicks him in the vagina. Troy Aikman brought up how he threw 2 picks in his first start. Troy is great.

Manziel will be fine. It's clear the caste system is trying to get rid of him with the Tebow treatment as a mobile qb is apparently exclusive to black afleets only. The best thing we can do is show our support and send him tweets about what is going on and how he can harden his thick skin. Maybe in the process he will wake up about blacks.

I’ve always disliked Joe Smuck. Anybody who watched the game knows the whole Cleveland team played like crap. Manziel had no help, none at all. He was handicapped from the get go. It was absolutely pathetic.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The anti-white caste vermin are out in full force and absolutely over-joyed that Manziel's first start went about as bad as it could. I was reading a sampling of various articles on the web, and the following are a few of the adjectives and phrases being used to describe his debut:

Horrible, dismal, awful, face-plant, laid-egg, disastrous

I do not ever remember so much hate and vitriol directed at so many of the black quarterbacks who have had their share of "laid-eggs" and "face-plants", this year and in years past.

They are out to get him. He needs to play well in his remaining 2 games, so he can at least head into the off-season with some momentum on his side.
I was only able to hear the radio Sunday until the evening and the hate-fest was on full spew. There were two outrageously obnoxious negro hosts on FoxSports Radio in overdrive delight at Manziel's bad start. It was the most unprofessional broadcasting I've ever heard and I've heard a lot. The thing that was most absurd is they'd go to a commercial break and come back and STILL talk more about it. It was as though that were the only game of the only sport played all month. It went on for at least 45 minutes. They could not and would not let it go. The absolutely detectable over-the-top slight of hand racism and hatred was undeniable for anyone with a shred of discernment. If I had met the two broadcasters in public or private I would have rebuked them to their faces for despicable unprofessionalism. The complete Marxist double-standard is in high gear folks...

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In regard to Thrashen's question in his excellent write-up, the Jets paired George Sauer with the great Don Maynard in the late '60s; Maynard was a perennial thousand yard receiver back in those AFL days with its 14 game schedule, while Sauer went over a thousand yards in '66, '67 and '68 during the Joe Namath era. Sauer's career was only six seasons and ended in 1970, I assume it was cut short by an injury.

Gotta say, after watching Jay Cutler his entire career, he will never be a great quarterback because he lacks the ability to sense pressure that the great ones like Manning, Brady, Rodgers and Brees excel at. Yes, he's always had a crappy o-line in Chicago and this year's team is a bunch of quitters on both sides of the ball who shouldn't be allowed to receive their million dollar paychecks, but Jay has always taken too many sacks and made too many bad plays. He has a "cannon arm" but he is not a top-notch quarterback.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I hope JJ Watt can pick up 3.5 more sacks in his final 2 games and notch his second 20 sack season. Who else has done that? And he's got a shot at it as a 3-4 end no less.

Seems silly I have to keep pointing out to DWFs I talk to just how much more remarkable that is.

It's interesting to speculate how many sacks Watt could get if he played in a 4-3 instead of a 3-4.

I'll bet he'd break the all time sack record for a season. He might break it anyway.

In regard to Thrashen's question in his excellent write-up, the Jets paired George Sauer with the great Don Maynard in the late '60s; Maynard was a perennial thousand yard receiver back in those AFL days with its 14 game schedule, while Sauer went over a thousand yards in '66, '67 and '68 during the Joe Namath era. Sauer's career was only six seasons and ended in 1970, I assume it was cut short by an injury.

Gotta say, after watching Jay Cutler his entire career, he will never be a great quarterback because he lacks the ability to sense pressure that the great ones like Manning, Brady, Rodgers and Brees excel at. Yes, he's always had a crappy o-line in Chicago and this year's team is a bunch of quitters on both sides of the ball who shouldn't be allowed to receive their million dollar paychecks, but Jay has always taken too many sacks and made too many bad plays. He has a "cannon arm" but he is not a top-notch quarterback.

George Sauer left football after the 1970 season because he didn't want to play. He fell in with the "football is dehumanizing" crowd which was in vogue circa 1970-71. Sauer did play some in the WFL.

He pretty much dropped out of sight and died in 2013. Google "George Sauer Jr" and you'll find some articles. A New York Times piece called him "the Super Bowl Hero Who Hated Football."

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Announcers were hyping up Sewerwater he promptly threw 2interceptions. I've noticed he may be slightly more accurate than the average black QB (not saying much) but Teddy is another new age QB whose success depends solely on a strong run game and dink and dunk concept passing.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Announcers were hyping up Sewerwater he promptly threw 2interceptions. I've noticed he may be slightly more accurate than the average black QB (not saying much) but Teddy is another new age QB whose success depends solely on a strong run game and dink and dunk concept passing.

Sewerwater had a terrible performance in his third game started with three ints thrown and no tds but the media had nothing but delusional words of encouragement for him.