NFL 2014 Week 15

Collinsworth off to a great start, confessing his love for Tyron Smith.

Riggins44

Master
WHen a White WR drops a pass its a very similar situation to a White cop killing an "unarmed teen". THat is to say its VERY rare. So when it DOES happen every now, and then the media must repeat it endlessly.

LOL that is awesome. How true.

We know the media would not be repeating this ad nauseam were this a black receiver, because black receivers constantly drop important passes.

Riggins44

Master
Edelman is now 28 yards from 1,000.

Greg Olsen is now 40 yards away.

Assuming these guys eclipse the mark next week, that'll give us 4 whites for 2014...two of whom are on the same team.

Given that Decker is stuck with a horrendous offense, Welker and Hartline are barely targeted, Cooper is the 4th or 5th option in Philly, and would-be superstars like Fleener, Ertz, and Kelce are woefully-underutilized, I'll take what I can get.

What was the last season 4 white receivers were over 1,000 yards? Has it ever happened before?

L

Lew

You guys are definitely right when you say the media focuses a ton of attention on a white reciever whenever he makes a drop. As the Browns game was wrapping up Fox switched its viewers over to Green Bay Buffalo and in the span of 10 minutes or less the announcers mentioned Jordy's drop at least 3 or 4 times. Unbelievable

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The first play of the second half you could see Casey Matthews motioning to the left. Sure enough the play was a run to the Eagles' left and was stopped for a small gain.

This is the kind of thing that doesn't show up in the statistics but adds to a player's value.

Luke Kuechly does this kind of thing a lot.

White players are smart and this makes them more valuable.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Wow, the cornerback play in the Cowboys Eagles game has been pretty poor.

And they want us to believe there's not a single white player that can play the position? What a joke.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It's pretty clear that the Eagles miss Nick Foles. Sanchez isn't as good as Foles.

I hope the Eagles make the playoffs and Foles returns in time for them.

The Hock

Master
So the Pack laid an egg today. Maybe they were due and it's good they got it out of their system before the playoffs. That was a very photogenic drop by Jordy. A classic heart breaker. They just gotta show it, agenda or no.

Looks like poor Kapernick continues to fade. He still looks so damn raw back there. I don't know if any QB guru would bother with him but if the money were right I suppose. At least we haven't had to watch him kiss himself lately.

So Burkhead got a ten yard TD run huh. I hope nobody patted him on the head afterward. Wouldn't be surprised though.

Hope Thrashen does his weekly rundown. I really like 'em. The man has serious skills.

The Sanchez situation has turned out for the better. It seems people are calling for Foles return after he recovers from injury. The sports media fabricated QB controversy seems to have come to an end, for now.

Kaptain

Master
Gerhart 13 rushes for 54 yards and 4.2 per.

And during the NFL.com highlights of the game Brian Billick emphasized how "Toby Gerhart has been a huge disappointment this year." As if a respectable 4.2 yards per carry is the reason for the Jags inempt offense.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
And during the NFL.com highlights of the game Brian Billick emphasized how "Toby Gerhart has been a huge disappointment this year." As if a respectable 4.2 yards per carry is the reason for the Jags inempt offense.

Billick has always been a smug caste stooge know it all. I can't stand the guy.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yes, he was missing open receivers all day, holding the ball way too long, not stepping up in the pocket to avoid the rush, exhibited poor body language and was yelling at his teammates when times were tough. Also, like Griffin and Newton, his ability to scramble for big gains has faded in 2014, too.

At least Bruce Miller had a nice game.

Borland's ankle injury didn't seem too serious, as he even took the field for a short while after halftime. After he left the game for good, the Seahawks scored at will.
Rotoworld has pegged Miller to slide over to tailback for next week with both Gore and Hyde on the trainers table. Maybe Miller will get Alstott clean up duty late in the game.....http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6713/bruce-miller

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Black sports commentators tend to be racist and oblivious to Black ineptitude anyway, so they will naturally blame EVERYTHING (or, at least it seems that way) a team does incorrectly solely on the White players on the team. Because these commentators are Black, they are absolved of any expectation or responsibility to be polite to others, or respectful of others' feelings—because, of course, only White men can be racist.

But WHITE commentators are CLEARLY aware that assigning even a modicum of blame—no matter how rightly so—for poor team performance on Black players might result in cries of racism from the public, so they vent their frustrations and haplessness on White players.

Thus, even mentioning a boneheaded Cam Newton play TWO times might result in a hue and cry of racism if it's done by a White commentator (a Black commentator is most likely unaware of, and unwilling to accept the fact that Newton even sucks).

Can you imagine? "Waaah why are you picking on him! That's so racist! Whine, whine, bitch, bitch, wahh..."

But the White commentator has to get rid of his blueballs somehow, so he instead mentions something that a White player does one hundred million times, because there is no repercussion for doing so.

Football, just like most things in life was invented by White men and can best be played by White men. And, like most things invented and best done by White men (such as other sports and general employment), less-competent minorities and women are forced into the upper echelons even though they don't deserve it. Then they underperform, but it's never their fault.

Football, like the corporate world, is dumbed down and politicized so that the masses have a dystopian perspective and blindly think that the Black player or employee is doing something good despite all evidence to the contrary, meanwhile if the White player or employee does something good, it didn't actually happen, or was the result of something the Black player/worker did (but didn't get credit for because of racism), or maybe the good thing the White player did wasn't good at all, but actually bad. Or maybe Whitey only did something good because he had a headstart because of racism.

Isn't that the narrative these days? Whatever good the White man does, wasn't actually good, or he only accomplished it because he had White privilege?

TYRONE should have won that physics medal! Not that Swiss dude. I bet he was a Nazi anyway. Right?

That's why some dumbassed Black dude or some idiot woman is on the board of directors of whatever company, meanwhile they do a SH*T job and are always making others (code for WHITE men) work harder to compensate for their feminine/Black stupidity, ineptitude/childishness/what have you.

2015 America.

Last edited:

The Hock

Master
Billick has always been a smug caste stooge know it all. I can't stand the guy.

Rex Ryan has proven his caste cred with his faith in Gino Smith with maybe an eye to a reward in his post Jets life? LIke maybe a nice broadcasting gig? Can you imagine him and Billick as a team in the studio?

Were that to happen all I'd have to do is click the remote, but now I can't get that picture out of my mind. Not to mention the doofuses who would take everything they say as gospel.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I had the misfortune of watching the Giants vs Redskins game yesterday. It's uncanny what little RGscreen does with talent around him. DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon are good players, even "stars" in the eyes of the Caste Media. Andre Roberts and Santana Moss are competent complimentary receivers. Throw in Jordan Reed and Niles Paul who are useful receiving tight ends and you certainly have many weapons for a quarterback. Having an above average runner in Alfred Morris certainly helps balance the offense and keep defenses honest. Yet all Griffin does is manage to lose games. The Gremlin is now 3-15 over the last 2 seasons since his freshman fluke.

All He Do Is Lose! He's the anti-Vince Young :bigsmile:.

icsept

Master
The bottom 4 "Total QBR" ratings for the week belonged to Carr, Bortles, Savage, and Manziel. Yet, the media is absolutely giddy destroying Manziel and writing off his career. Everybody else is expected to struggle as rookies.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The bottom 4 "Total QBR" ratings for the week belonged to Carr, Bortles, Savage, and Manziel. Yet, the media is absolutely giddy destroying Manziel and writing off his career. Everybody else is expected to struggle as rookies.

QBR is a total bull**** stat pulled out of bspn's ******* to help prop up black qbs because it accounts for rush yards.

As for Manziel, we all knew this was going to happen unless he played like Joe Montana every game. I hope he has thick skin and will learn from yesterday. All of the ******** writing him off have been licking their chops to get a piece of Manziel with the typical knee jerk reactions typical of the sports media and society as a whole these days. It's one of the reasons I have totally tuned out of bspn, the NFL pre game and post game shows.

I am confident Manziel will have better days, he just needs to maintain confidence in himself and improve on the field. I wish he would call out some of the bums on his team, but he won't.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I walked past a television monitor today which was showing ESPN's PTI. Fat boy Wilbon was spewing forth and at the bottom of the screen the topic was "Clock Already Ticking on Manziel's Career?" I'd say incredible, but nothing ESPN and the corporate media in this country does surprises me.

PHillisFan

Master
Can you believe this caste clown, Joe Buck?
http://nesn.com/2014/12/joe-buck-ri...m_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_345099

I hope somebody kicks him in the vagina. Troy Aikman brought up how he threw 2 picks in his first start. Troy is great.

Manziel will be fine. It's clear the caste system is trying to get rid of him with the Tebow treatment as a mobile qb is apparently exclusive to black afleets only. The best thing we can do is show our support and send him tweets about what is going on and how he can harden his thick skin. Maybe in the process he will wake up about blacks.

foobar75

Master
The anti-white caste vermin are out in full force and absolutely over-joyed that Manziel's first start went about as bad as it could. I was reading a sampling of various articles on the web, and the following are a few of the adjectives and phrases being used to describe his debut:

Horrible, dismal, awful, face-plant, laid-egg, disastrous

I do not ever remember so much hate and vitriol directed at so many of the black quarterbacks who have had their share of "laid-eggs" and "face-plants", this year and in years past.

They are out to get him. He needs to play well in his remaining 2 games, so he can at least head into the off-season with some momentum on his side.