NFL 2014 Week 15

The Hock

Master
And the announcers and the cameraman decided to treat it as if it were some special needs kid finally being allowed to play and then scoring his first point

Ha ha. Yup. I call it Rudy Syndrome. A seldom used white athlete shows what he can do and gets patronized for it. But who knows, if they're paying him good dollar, maybe they're going to start working him into the games over the next couple years.

I'm just as bothered by the Margus Hunt situation. I'd have thought he would be on his way to stardom by now.

But this is the Bungoles we're talking about.

MetalHed

Guru
It was good to see the Panthers win without sCam.

Anderson was 25/40 for 277yds 1TD and 0 INTs. Olsen caught 10 for 110 yds. Kuechly got his first INT to end the game and Bersin had another huge punt return.

Def a team to root for when Anderson is at QB.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
WHen a White WR drops a pass its a very similar situation to a White cop killing an "unarmed teen". THat is to say its VERY rare. So when it DOES happen every now, and then the media must repeat it endlessly.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Ha ha. Yup. I call it Rudy Syndrome. A seldom used white athlete shows what he can do and gets patronized for it. But who knows, if they're paying him good dollar, maybe they're going to start working him into the games over the next couple years.

I'm just as bothered by the Margus Hunt situation. I'd have thought he would be on his way to stardom by now.

But this is the Bungoles we're talking about.

Yeah, Margus Hunt is an athletic freak, had a good preseason yet he gets minimal playing time.

I wonder what the reason is.

Hopefully 49ers come up on top against the Seahawks in an ugly game where both Qb's do terrible.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Damn this has to the most talked about drop in the history of football.

Maybe they'll turn it into an epic thing, The Drop, that will live forever in football lore.

I really can't understand how so many people can't see the blatant anti-white racism.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Edelman is now 28 yards from 1,000.

Greg Olsen is now 40 yards away.

Assuming these guys eclipse the mark next week, that'll give us 4 whites for 2014...two of whom are on the same team.

Given that Decker is stuck with a horrendous offense, Welker and Hartline are barely targeted, Cooper is the 4th or 5th option in Philly, and would-be superstars like Fleener, Ertz, and Kelce are woefully-underutilized, I'll take what I can get.

Jake Locker might be the biggest waste of talent at QB since Matt Jones. I swear the guy can't stay healthy through two games.

He possesses one of the strongest arms and some of the fastest legs with a decent brain in his head, yet a complete lack of durability.

Eric Decker 81 yard td

Play was reversed

foobar75

Master
Eric Decker 81 yard td

Play was reversed

Playing while white. The number of big plays and TDs by white players that get called back due to silly and dubious penalties is ridiculous.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Borland out with a ankle injury. Hopefully its not too serious. He will not be back today.

Aikman and Buck are easily my favorite NFL commentating duo, but what is Aikman talking about when says the Seahawks have tight end issues? If I not mistaken the tight ends of Seattle have made some spectacular plays throughout the year.

davidholly

Mentor
Aikman and Buck are easily my favorite NFL commentating duo, but what is Aikman talking about when says the Seahawks have tight end issues? If I not mistaken the tight ends of Seattle have made some spectacular plays throughout the year.

Zach Miller, their best tight end is injured.

woody39

Mentor

I would say they have bigger wide receiver issues that should be highlighted they have nothing decent in that position. Bunch of Nobody's with Golden tate leaving. It's a shame Zach Miller is injured he is a good player along with the young up comer Luke Wilson think they are set at the position.

Last edited:
Zach Miller, their best tight end is injured.

Aikman was praising the addition of the very average Tony Moeaki as if he was a major improvement over the raw but talented combo of Cooper Helfet and Luke Wilson.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wow thats pathetic by the Titans losing a game to that tard geno smiff.

Aikman and Buck are talking as if Haurbaugh is done in San Fran.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I would also recommend avoiding any of the NFL "analysis" programs for the whole week guys. Everyone is going to be trying to destroy Manziel and pushing him out of the league after his first start. He is a work in progress.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
We got stuck with the 49rs Seahawks game here. Kraepernick is simply awful.

I would also recommend avoiding any of the NFL "analysis" programs for the whole week guys. Everyone is going to be trying to destroy Manziel and pushing him out of the league after his first start. He is a work in progress.

It's ridiculous, at one point Bridgewater had thrown 1 TD and 5 INTs, yet everyone was saying QB of the future. Rookies make rookie mistakes, but Manziel doesn't get that buffer.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's ridiculous, at one point Bridgewater had thrown 1 TD and 5 INTs, yet everyone was saying QB of the future. Rookies make rookie mistakes, but Manziel doesn't get that buffer.

Manziel is going to get the full on Tebow treatment. By the media for sure and maybe even by the playcalling on his team much like Denver did with Tebow.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
We got stuck with the 49rs Seahawks game here. Kraepernick is simply awful.

Yes, he was missing open receivers all day, holding the ball way too long, not stepping up in the pocket to avoid the rush, exhibited poor body language and was yelling at his teammates when times were tough. Also, like Griffin and Newton, his ability to scramble for big gains has faded in 2014, too.

At least Bruce Miller had a nice game.

Borland's ankle injury didn't seem too serious, as he even took the field for a short while after halftime. After he left the game for good, the Seahawks scored at will.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I just saw the highlights, all the apes on the marvin x's bengals mocking Manziel. I hope Johnny begins to distance himself from blacks.
Talk about rich, Pac Man Jones of the Ize be rebellion was mocking Johnny by making the money symbol on the bench. I guess this is a case of the kettle calling the pot black. Has Jones gone cold turkey on letting it rain at strip clubs....?:huh:
Note obese ******* strippers are shown here you may go blind looking at these images...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fkWgycqC0o

Last edited: