Matt Jones Released

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Negros seem to get their charges dropped alot. It really pisses me off. The article I read calls him a "star." He has 52 receptions in his best season and hes a "star." I am suprised the retard didn't play the race card as of yet. Edited by: whiteathlete33

dwid

Hall of Famer
who will be throwing him the ball for the jets? who do they have at qb now that Favre has retired?

when any player gets in trouble with the law people assume the cowboys will pick him up. I hope they are seriously interested, and will start him.

Alot of people that have posted on my matt jones video are hoping the Giants pick him up, that would be a good scenario.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
With Jones' luck, the Jets will sign him and then draft Josh Freeman as their "project" at QB.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Jets are almost always a coal black team. One positive is that the Jets did allow Chrebet to start for many seasons and he turned out to be a great receiver. Not bad for a "slow" white kid out of Garfield, NJ.

icsept

Master
There is a lot of buzz around here about Matt Jones going to Dallas. Most of the dwf's in the blogs don't want the Cowboys to get him. They're worried about keeping Miles Austin. They call Jones a bust and a coke head. A local radio hack was discussing the rumor and stated that Jones has done nothing in the league.

Personally, I would love to see Jones with the Cowboys. He would finally have a real quarterback who can hit him in stride instead of dink and dunk Garrard. And, he would have a media spotlight and these ignorant fools will have to acknowledge his talent.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
With Jones' luck, the Jets will sign him and then draft Josh Freeman as their "project" at QB.

Don gets 50 demerits for even thinking such a thing.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Quiet Speed

green fire317

Banned
well jerry jones is an arkansas guy and he really did like matt coming out of college, so maybe he will end up on the cowboys.

StarWars

Mentor
green fire317 said:
well jerry jones is an arkansas guy and he really did like matt coming out of college, so maybe he will end up on the cowboys.

I think he will too. It seems optimistic but things may have worked out for the better on this one.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Pacman Jones gets a million chances but Jones is bashed for a minor crime. Isn't it such a privilege to be white these days?

guest301

Hall of Famer
green fire317 said:
is pacman still in the league or did he finally blow all of his chances and get kicked out?

Pacman will be making a appearance on the Pro's vs. Joe's tv show on Spike. I don't think he has signed with a NFL team yet.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
The human garbage referred to as "pacman" will no doubt get another chance.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jones would have had around 80 receptions had he played every game last year. That would have been one of the best reception totals in the league. Dont tell the DWF's this.

green fire317

Banned
i was on espn.com and there was an article in the rumors section that said something about jones. However, i am not an espn insider. I was wondering if anybody was and if they knew what it said.

icsept

Master
Did a google search for an update on free-agent Matt Jones. I was dismayed to find that Wikipedia failed to list his 2008 stats, but included all his previous stats including his down year in 2007.

The next article was entitled Jags Release "Coke-Snorting" Wide Receiver. Of course the accurate headline would have been "coke-possessing" wide receiver. Jones continues to be vilified and the dwf's are so eager to discredit and degrade him.

If Jones is not signed this year the caste system will have claimed its latest, greatest victim. Pacman Jones, Leonard Little, Tank Johnson, and Travis Henry, etc. all have less talent and greater criminal histories than Jones.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
icsept said:
If Jones is not signed this year the caste system will have claimed its latest, greatest victim. Pacman Jones, Leonard Little, Tank Johnson, and Travis Henry, etc. all have less talent and greater criminal histories than Jones.

That can be said of literally hundreds of blacks in the NFL. A mainstream published book that came out about a decade ago noted that a quarter of the players in the NFL had criminal histories. Everyone with an IQ over 75 knows that almost all of them are black. Add in all those who haven't been caught or who commonly have criminal charges dismissed and the national degradation and ridicule of Jones for a minor incident is even more glaring. And I say "minor" because a good portion of those "reporters" and "journalists" in the anti-white corporate media, especially those over a certain age, have done plenty of coke snorting themselves. There was a time in this country during the 1970s, '80s, and into the '90swhen snorting coke was almost as commonplace as drinking alcohol and smoking weed.Edited by: Don Wassall

Don Wassall said:
icsept said:

That can be said of literally hundreds of blacks in the NFL.  A mainstream published book that came out about a decade ago noted that a quarter of the players in the NFL had criminal histories.  Everyone with an IQ over 75 knows that almost all of them are black.  Add in all those who haven't been caught or who commonly have criminal charges dismissed and the national degradation and ridicule of Jones for a minor incident is even more glaring.  And I say "minor" because a good portion of those "reporters" and "journalists" in the anti-white corporate media, especially those over a certain age, have done plenty of coke snorting themselves.  There was a time in this country during the 1970s, '80s, and into the '90s when snorting coke was almost as commonplace as drinking alcohol and smoking weed.

The book was titled, "Pros and Cons: The Criminals Who Play In The NFL." The authors wrote, "And we are not talking about just a few bad apples, here. Our research shows that 21 percent-one of every five-of players in the NFL have been charged with a serious crime."

The authors found that players with a record in Los Angeles County had their records expunged after a time. This is not counting those with dismissed charges.

Most of this book's details are unknown. When the hardback edition was published in 1997, ESPN ignored it. In the 1998 paperback edition, the authors found this "curious." The authors, Jeff Benedict and Don Yaeger, also wrote that ABC, Fox, and CBS never mentioned "Pros and Cons" on their many pregame shows that season. Only CBS's NFL Today came close. "The show's producer and a correspondent spoke to the authors numerous times about doing a piece on the book, before the show finally declined to go forward," wrote the authors in the 1998 edition.

StarWars

Mentor
Did you guys hear about that Florida state afflete d-back who was being praised for getting some scholarship? They made a whole documentary on him and another afflete said he was the smartest person there. I think he had like a 3.8 GPA, which is good, but not near documentary worthy.

The announcers should be talking about how the NFL is filled with criminals and not that 1 in every 1000 black players has a respectable GPA and takes real classes. Ive heard Lendale White had trouble reading.

I dont see how they can bunch Matt Jones, who was caught with POSSESSION of cocaine and drinking a beer, into this group of criminals.Edited by: StarWars