Matt Jones Released

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Unfortunately, this country has been Europhobic since the mid 1960's with regard to allowing our white brothers into the states (legal or otherwise.)

Paradoxically, they have allowed the barbarians from the south to overrun our cities and towns with Latino "culture" that is literally killing us.

Europe

Mentor
WHITE NOISE said:
Unfortunately, this country has been Europhobic since the mid 1960's with regard to allowing our white brothers into the states (legal or otherwise.)

Paradoxically, they have allowed the barbarians from the south to overrun our cities and towns with Latino "culture" that is literally killing us.

They should have kept the 1920'S immigration law intact.
Just about no one got in except from a few Western European countries. Only 1.5 million people came to this country total in the 30's and 40's. We probably get close to double that a year now and they are mostly from the 3rd world. Then some idiot got the idea to invite the world.I think its was Vdare that had an article about us giving away California to a bunch of foreigners. Why would you do that? Stupidy. The best thing for a country is no immigration. Immigrants steal jobs and lower wages.

Europe

Mentor
StarWars said:
I agree. With the exception of legal immigration in America you should not let anyone in except for special circumstances of ancestry. I'm an Irish American who may move back to Ireland. All countries should try and form a nation of their own to be proud of, and stop trying to be a part of the ones that whites created.

Legal immigration is a problem also. That should be zero also. When you say you are Irish America, do you mean you were born in Ireland and came to the US or your parents were born in Ireland. I don't like the fact that you can move anywhere in the EU that you want or live in the US. You have more rights that I do. I can't do that.Plus, I hear Ireland is being destroyed by immigration anyway. The Irish destroyed themselves by joining the EU. You got some money, but sold out your country to the 3rd world and Eastern Europe.

StarWars

Mentor
We are sort of digressing, so maybe we should take this to the soccer thread on the legality of being a citizen started by JC.

StarWars

Mentor
Looks like a fan got it right for once; I found this on the forum of an article about him being released by the Jags at [url]http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/03/16/report-matt-jones-release d-by-jags/[/url]. Unless it was one of you guys, it seems like one of the sheeple gets it:

"This guy is pretty damn good and never played wide receiver before entering the NFL. Most receivers take a few years to adjust, imagine if you had never played the position before. And the quarterback is a dink and dunk passer, they used Matt Jones as a possession receiver when he is good as a deep threat, that is like asking randy moss to use his long legs to run short routes where you have to cut very quickly, he would struggle. He was on pace for a 1,000 yards receiving last year before the 4 game suspension, the best receiver on the jags despite being misused. Its the qb that they need to replace. Any team that gets him will be getting a great player, he just had a few addiction problems, there are worse players in the NFL. He didnt hurt anybody like Leonard Little."

The more I read it though, it sounds like Don wrote this, in which case I retract the term sheeple and replace it with knowledgable person.
smiley20.gif

dwid

Hall of Famer
StarWars said:
Looks like a fan got it right for once; I found this on the forum of an article about him being released by the Jags at [url]http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/03/16/report-matt-jones-release d-by-jags/[/url]. Unless it was one of you guys, it seems like one of the sheeple gets it:

"This guy is pretty damn good and never played wide receiver before entering the NFL. Most receivers take a few years to adjust, imagine if you had never played the position before. And the quarterback is a dink and dunk passer, they used Matt Jones as a possession receiver when he is good as a deep threat, that is like asking randy moss to use his long legs to run short routes where you have to cut very quickly, he would struggle. He was on pace for a 1,000 yards receiving last year before the 4 game suspension, the best receiver on the jags despite being misused. Its the qb that they need to replace. Any team that gets him will be getting a great player, he just had a few addiction problems, there are worse players in the NFL. He didnt hurt anybody like Leonard Little."

The more I read it though, it sounds like Don wrote this, in which case I retract the term sheeple and replace it with knowledgable person.
smiley20.gif
actually i wrote it heh
i wish it was written by a casual fan, then i would be a little hopeful about the state of things

chris371

Mentor
Europe said:
StarWars said:
The Irish destroyed themselves by joining the EU. You got some money, but sold out your country to the 3rd world and Eastern Europe.

Ive lived in Ireland for 15 years and that is false. The eastern europeans in Ireland and mostly Polish and they are decent people.
Same withe the chinese immigrants. They are law abiding and hard workers.
20 years ago Ireland was a complete dump, it was European funds that made Ireland a successful country.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
chris371 said:
Europe said:
StarWars said:
The Irish destroyed themselves by joining the EU. You got some money, but sold out your country to the 3rd world and Eastern Europe.

Ive lived in Ireland for 15 years and that is false. The eastern europeans in Ireland and mostly Polish and they are decent people.
Same withe the chinese immigrants. They are law abiding and hard workers.
20 years ago Ireland was a complete dump, it was European funds that made Ireland a successful country.

What price success? This redistribution of culture is part of the problem that has been going on for decades and is ultimately going to erase nationalism in order to give way to you guessed it, One World Government.

So enjoy the small concessions now cause those "hard workers" will have your head on a stick when times get Really bad. BTW, the Chinese have an interesting taste in cuisine, they'll eat most anything...Edited by: WHITE NOISE

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Maybe if Jones kills someone with his car like Donte Stallworthless, he'll get another chance. I don't see any teams cutting Stallworthless, and even if the Browns do, he will get signed right away.

Lets see, a beer=never to play again in the NFL vs Dog Killing, People Killing=get another chance. What seems to be the difference? Surely the answer must be Black and White.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Vick's arm reminds me of someone trying to hit a milk jug at 50 yards with an open choke shotgun and #8 shot. You'll hit the target a few times, but most of the pellets will miss it completely. Thats pretty much the story of Vick's completion percentage.

I wish Matt Jones the best. He's one of my favorite athletes and has an amazing skill set, if only a team/coach will let him use it.

Spoken like a true country boy, Reb! lol Good analogy.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Colonel_Reb said:
Vick's arm reminds me of someone trying to hit a milk jug at 50 yards with an open chokeshotgun and #8 shot. You'll hit the target a few times, but most of the pellets will miss it completely. Thats pretty much the story of Vick's completion percentage.

I wish Matt Jones the best. He's one of my favorite athletes and has an amazing skill set, if only a team/coach will let him use it.

Spoken like a true country boy, Reb! lol Good analogy.

Thanks Shogun! I miss shooting and hunting. Hopefully I'll get to do some shooting the next time I go home.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Well lets see, he's very fast, tall with great reach, straight line speed/deep threat... Oops, there is one thing that will keep him from signing and that is he lacks swivel in his melanin.

forty-four

Guru
You're right, but this is just ridiculous. I hope he gets a shot somewhere with a good QB. Maybe the Bears will give hime a shot. I can't stand Dallas but that might be good for Matt. Oh well....same stuff - different year!

Riddlewire

Master
WHITE NOISE said:
Oops, there is one thing that will keep him from signing and that is he lacks swivel in his melanin.
Unfortunately for the racist coaches in the NFL, this argument is also impossible to make against Matt. The Matt Jones "Thunderstruck" video confirms his ability to juke any negro out of his jock while on the run. Matt is the most freakishly gifted athlete the NFL has ever had, in all areas. Period.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
My point is that Matt Jones will not get signed because he lacks a certain percentage of Melanin. And no team is going to be the one that puts whitey on the field to make the brothers look bad.

Jones would be a most dangerous option QB if you ask me. I think you would see his level of play step up if allowed to take the snaps a few times. With the threat of his running the ball or running a west coast or even wildcat offense, I'd wager defenses would be gaming this guy.

I hope he can clean up his act and allow his god given talents to shine through...and as much as I loathe the Cowboys, I think that would be a good fit for him.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Well that's another issue. Del Remo took Jones in the first round only to make him a receiver(not the position he played in college), rather than allow him to play quarterback. This was done for the same reason no one is signing him now: we can not let whitey make the negro look really bad.Edited by: WHITE NOISE

P-NutLane

Guru
Riddlewire is right. I cant remember any player ever as big, fast, strong, and skilled in so many areas. If he was black, he would have some crazy stats built up by now. Nobody has more upside than Matt Jones!

green fire317

Banned
i was just watching of the "thunderstruck" video on youtube and below a person commented saying that matt had better recieving numbers than the other crackhead on the team Reggie Williams. so i looked up williams on wikipedia and it turns out he was caught with cocaine 2 days ago in Houston. Bet he doesnt get cut even though he did the same thing. Edited by: green fire317

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
green fire317 said:
i was just watching of the "thunderstruck" video on youtube and below a person commented saying that matt had better recieving numbers than the other crackhead on the team Reggie Williams. so i looked up williams on wikipedia and it turns out he was caught with cocaine 2 days ago in Houston. Bet he doesnt get cut even though he did the same thing.

in point of fact, he didn't do the same thing.
smiley2.gif

in addition to his felony cocaine possession charge, Williams also assaulted two men (off-duty police officers) in a bar at the same time. he was also arrested less than 3 months ago for driving while druck and high. not surprisingly, those charges were dropped.

i forget how many felonies and arrests that adds up to for this worthless negro.