Joe Biden's America

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Yes, and we're all homophobes and we're all bigots and we're all haters for being against these godless sodomites. Public death penalty like the old days would be fitting. Anything left of them after that would be nice shark food. After all, aren't we supposed to love the environment?
And to think we have to find this report on obscure websites...

booth

Mentor
I want Biden to take off those sunglasses and looked at what's happening in this country with the fentanyl crisis. He has to be completely senile or he just doesn't give a damn. I bet if Hunter would overdose one time he would get off his ass and try to stop it from flowing in this country like water. It has destroyed my hometown and we are 2,000 miles from the border. I hate to see the effects on the border towns.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've been following the WEF Davos Meetings very closely. We have politicians from America that are both Democrats. Rebulicans as well as Librertarians. In addition to that the f b i boys are there. It's for our good right? None of these people care about you or me.

Digital IDs and Central Bank Backed Digital Currencies are a NIGHTMARE! You won't be able to save money ever again. They can turn your
digital currency off forever if they don't like you. You have to shop where they tell you and can only buy what they allow you to buy. Also if
you don't spend in a several months it's gone. They also can steal from your digital wallet(smart phone bank) at will as they have backdoors
to all of them and the majority if not every cryptocurrency. Crypto means hidden but they will have a the All Seeing Eye everywhere.

The 15 minutes cities are already going up with roadblocks. Air, train and all travel will be limited or done away with. Then get this. Your
gonna love it. They want to bans cars worldwide. Yes you will not be allowed to own a car. They will make it unaffordable with all of the
carbon credits you would need. They will take your houses, condos, trailers, townhomes, land, etc.

President Biden is all in on this but I also believe Trump is as well. I've seen so much evidence of him being a fraud.

The sad truth is our present and future is gone and we will live in slavery in they succeed. There are no politicians coming to save you and
the banks and corporations are equal if not more dangerous.

This is the line in the sand men. We must fight worldwide or we will all be slaves. I would go on but I will leave it at that for now.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I want Biden to take off those sunglasses and looked at what's happening in this country with the fentanyl crisis. He has to be completely senile or he just doesn't give a damn. I bet if Hunter would overdose one time he would get off his ass and try to stop it from flowing in this country like water. It has destroyed my hometown and we are 2,000 miles from the border. I hate to see the effects on the border towns.

I am sorry to hear about your hometown. The fetanyl crisis is at least a decade old. It's out there in the open, everyone acknowledges it yet no one seems interested in resolving the issue. Obama, Trump and Biden have done nothing. Neither have any of the three letter agencies that are supposed to protect the citizens of the country. To me it's another tool those in power are using to target mostly White people just as crack was used to target mostly black inner city people in the 80s. It's a weapon to destroy families and help continue the country's downward spiral while replacing those who have passed away with brown people.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Did anyone hear about what they want to do in San Francisco? Reparations to the tune of 5 million for each black resident. No that is not a joke.

icsept

Master
Did anyone hear about what they want to do in San Francisco? Reparations to the tune of 5 million for each black resident. No that is not a joke.
Reminiscent of the Pigford black farmers settlement in Arkansas. Millions of “black farmers” came out of the woodwork to claim their share. Pure fraud.

I've been following the WEF Davos Meetings very closely. We have politicians from America that are both Democrats. Rebulicans as well as Librertarians. In addition to that the f b i boys are there. It's for our good right? None of these people care about you or me.

Digital IDs and Central Bank Backed Digital Currencies are a NIGHTMARE! You won't be able to save money ever again. They can turn your
digital currency off forever if they don't like you. You have to shop where they tell you and can only buy what they allow you to buy. Also if
you don't spend in a several months it's gone. They also can steal from your digital wallet(smart phone bank) at will as they have backdoors
to all of them and the majority if not every cryptocurrency. Crypto means hidden but they will have a the All Seeing Eye everywhere.

The 15 minutes cities are already going up with roadblocks. Air, train and all travel will be limited or done away with. Then get this. Your
gonna love it. They want to bans cars worldwide. Yes you will not be allowed to own a car. They will make it unaffordable with all of the
carbon credits you would need. They will take your houses, condos, trailers, townhomes, land, etc.

President Biden is all in on this but I also believe Trump is as well. I've seen so much evidence of him being a fraud.

The sad truth is our present and future is gone and we will live in slavery in they succeed. There are no politicians coming to save you and
the banks and corporations are equal if not more dangerous.

This is the line in the sand men. We must fight worldwide or we will all be slaves. I would go on but I will leave it at that for now.
the one bright side is maybe it'll keep the savages penned up in the cities. But even though i despise them, I still would not treat them so harshly. It is absolutely evil. What will happen is the mega corporations will buy up all the farmland and government will use the tax system to make it impossible for normal everyday whites to live in the countryside. Secession is the only hope for whites at this point. Let the leftists and 'conservatives' who love diversity, of which there are many, enjoy the fruits of their insanity. Normal whites who appreciate their heritage and normal values must separate themselves from the insanity by whatever means possible. I do not wish to share a society with people who hate me and hate my ancestors and hate my values.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
the one bright side is maybe it'll keep the savages penned up in the cities. But even though i despise them, I still would not treat them so harshly. It is absolutely evil. What will happen is the mega corporations will buy up all the farmland and government will use the tax system to make it impossible for normal everyday whites to live in the countryside. Secession is the only hope for whites at this point. Let the leftists and 'conservatives' who love diversity, of which there are many, enjoy the fruits of their insanity. Normal whites who appreciate their heritage and normal values must separate themselves from the insanity by whatever means possible. I do not wish to share a society with people who hate me and hate my ancestors and hate my values.
Well said KnightSoldier5000.

When I am not on castfootball and out in the real world it's amazing how many of my fellow Whites are really not awake at all, and actually totally duped. It's sad but true that many of them even claim to be conservative but have no clue as to what is really going on. And I especially don't want to be around people who hate my ancestors and my values as you said. When Whites become a minority here in America, and the "elites" are bound and determined to make that happen, there will be no fairness at all and open hatred towards us. This is something I don't think Whites get at all because they think everybody thinks like them when in fact it's not true at all. Altruism is primarily and basically a uniquely White trait. Whites will find that out the hard way.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Flint

Mentor
More Babylon Bee:

1674445429917.jpeg
SAN FRANCISCO, CA — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has been spotted in town after hearing the proposed payment of $5 million in reparations for all black people. The otherwise pasty, white Prime Minister appeared to have painted his entire body with black paint.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

What that's saying about dating apps is pitiful. So it seems if you're white and you want to do anything meaningful, just classify yourself as black in order to see the white entries.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
They are scared because White people are waking up. It may be happening slowly, but it is happening. They are scared and we can rejoice in that. They're trying to do everything they can to get rid of us and it's not going to happen. People are waking up. White people are especially waking up. And this little tiny hats group of racists can get their panties in a real wad when that fully happens on a wider scale. It's a good thing to see them squirm like this even and especially when they have things well in hand in their opinion when they try to manipulate things online. They're trying to convince themselves they are just fine and dandy. It just shows their squirming and that they are afraid. It's actually good to know that this ridiculous method among myriads of nonsense they try to pull is only going to backfire on them.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Did anyone catch AOC crying wolf over the Republicans removing Omar from her committees. Well as usual Omar said her removal is nothing but racist. This from someone who said 9/11 was just “ some people did something”.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Was Omar even hinting that Jews are the racists behind her ousting? I presume "no", being the wussyfied political whore that she is.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I could have easily posted this in Funny Videos or Positive Messages! This is probably the funniest and greatest video I've seen in a while. Share it with any Lefty friends you have. This is the most truthful speech ol' Joe ever gave. Lol!!

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
I could have easily posted this in Funny Videos or Positive Messages! This is probably the funniest and greatest video I've seen in a while. Share it with any Lefty friends you have. This is the most truthful speech ol' Joe ever gave. Lol!!

That was damn good!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
La is just the tip of the iceberg. YouTube has a lot of videos on the inner cities. I recently watched one on Philadelphia and I couldn’t stomach to watch the whole thing.
I posted one on Philly a year or so ago, yeh it's tough to watch.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Resist My Brothers!

booth

Mentor
I can't imagine living in a big city. I grew up in a town of fewer than 3,000 people, mostly white, and it is basically gone. Burnout houses, textiles plants, and old stores. I mean if I didn't know better I would swear it was invaded by the Russians. People standing in empty lots drinking and shooting dope. It has one policeman. He is on duty 12 hrs a day seven days a week. I try to get some of my kinfolks that are still there to leave but they got no money, nowhere to go, and all of them have an addiction of some kind. I was too busy fighting my own demons and addictions to see what was happening.