Joe Biden's America

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Birds of the same feather flock together. The republicans agree with the democrats on virtually everything. I put on a good acting job only
in front of the camera. Our country has been bought and sold out from both sides. We need America First Christian Nationalists but it may
be too late. America the Babylon is falling just like Rome and all of the other former great empires. Too many people got bribed and took
the money under the table. I saw a graph today that todays is rebuplican party is more pro gay than even the democrats from over 20 years ago. They all want the lgbt and what ever else they can find. They want paedophilla to be legal and even beastialty. It's disgusting. You can't
vote yourself out of this. Traders everywhere that are nothing but glorified actors pretending that they care.
My sentiments exactly, WL. I am embarrassed by the Republican Party of today. Trump just had a pro-homo party in Mara Lago a couple of nights ago and all these Republicans including Karrie Lake were there. I didn't know that until afterward. I hope she fails in her bid for a ruling in her favor in court now for the voter fraud issues here in AZ. They are bought and paid for traitors. Trump too. The system is imploding and we need a totally new government.

icsept

Master
**** Trump and his lockdowns and warp speed kill shots. He’s no better than Biden. And now, he has a plan to end internet censorship, but couldn’t do anything to keep himself from being canceled while he was president? He’s a fraudulent clown, like all of them.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Trump duped a lot of people first time around, 2nd time around no way. A lot of people see through him now, all bravado, no action. Unless his overlords (those who must not be named) tell him to do something about the notsees. Then he's all action.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The semi-cuckish Steve Sailer, who still believes in Black athletic superiority despite mentioning Caste Football a few times over the years, is suspended from Twitter after citing crime statistics. Not what was expected from the "new" Twitter after it was bought by Elon Musk:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
His views are nice to here. Nick Fuentes is growing on me. He is calling out Trump, Lake and the Republican Party for be so openly gay.

Guys there is no conservative party anymore minus a few hard corp people that think similar to Fuentes. Give the kid credit for going
against Trump when he has always been one of his biggest fans. I like people that can admit they were wrong and come out and say it.
Trump is not the answer. It's so obvious but many americans still believe in their pipe dream of who they thought Trump was.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i don’t know how to link the video interview with Elon Musk, but i’m certain i’ve got the quote correct below.

Elon Musk said:
“I mean, to be totally frank, almost every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true. So ... (laughter) is there a conspiracy theory about Twitter that didn’t turn out to be true? So far, they’ve all turned out to be true. And if not, more true than people thought.”

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Read this list and tell me just how close they are to achieving this list in the steps to Communism? The Dream to destroy America.
Just about complete and the people just drink their starbucks and watch their bread and circus parades.

5592fd4c98880363.png

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This was posted on Gab.com by the man that runs it Andrew Torba. I have high respect for this man. I agree with everything that is sadi here.
i thought I would share it here because we are towards the end of the American Empire. It's falling very fast and what comes next is partially
up to us? Their new system will be a totalitarian, draconian, communist dictatorship along the lines of China. We must stay outside of that system by any means necessarry as it's a digital prison. It won't be easy but it must be done. Always think Parallel Economy going forward. Build our own infrastructure and hope for a better future many, many years or decades from now.

Here is the post from Andrew Torba, the founder of Gab.

I'm bored with politics. I'm not wasting my time, energy, and focus on a rigged Talmudic system with a bunch of blackmailed degenerates who "represent us." The country is going to balkanize and the Judeo-American empire will fall. It's not a matter of if, but when. I'm becoming a very patient man.

My focus for 2023 and beyond is going to be on being prepared for what comes next. Building the Parallel Economy is the most important thing I can be doing. Not being distracted with the donor class dog and pony show that is American politics. Spend more time building up your family instead of being outraged over what the clowns in DC are doing today. We can't control what they are doing. We can't even vote them out because they have that rigged too. What we can control is our own families, churches, and local communities.

"My content theme for 2023 is going to be producing, promoting, and elevating people and businesses who are focused on providing resources and information for: Homesteading, Homeschooling, and Homemaking. I'm working towards building a parallel and largely digital Christian nation that operates inside of the Talmudic one until it inevitably falls and we can fill the power vacuum. Anything else is a waste of time, energy, and resources".

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Wow. That's a great statement put forth by Torba. I am in total agreement. I need to get back on gab. I have an account but need to spend some time there. Thanks for posting that WL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. That's a great statement put forth by Torba. I am in total agreement. I need to get back on gab. I have an account but need to spend some time there. Thanks for posting that WL.
Torba is very active in politics locally, spreading his values at the precinct level by building political influence, and that is the way we have to go. Not endlessly bitching and seeing who can denounce our overlords in the strongest, most militant words, but actually working at the grassroots level to take our country back, or at least the parts of it we can, the same way the current forces running things "marched through the institutions" as outlined by the communist theoretician Antonio Gramsci. Anything short of that changes nothing.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
well said, and not taking false comfort in carnival barkers like Trump along the way. Granted I fell for his routine too, but going forward it has to be grassroots as Don said

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Torba is very active in politics locally, spreading his values at the precinct level by building political influence, and that is the way we have to go. Not endlessly bitching and seeing who can denounce our overlords in the strongest, most militant words, but actually working at the grassroots level to take our country back, or at least the parts of it we can, the same way the current forces running things "marched through the institutions" as outlined by the communist theoretician Antonio Gramsci. Anything short of that changes nothing.
As I've said on here before the one glaring thing that the leftists seem to hold as ultra taboo is being a Christian nationalist. Andrew torba is openly one but I think the MSM is going to continue to use that as a lightning rod. Being a Christian and being a nationalist are two good things but in this crazy upside down world the MSM and even the normicons have somehow bought into the lie that those are on the same par as being a Nazi. As Don has brought up earlier in the threads being a patriot seems like the most logical term but even then, they label all the people who identified as Patriots on January 6th as insurrectionists, oh the horror of it all!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Don't insult Captain Pike like that!! He was worth violating General Order 7!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
They can sign whatever they want. I think what it really boils down to is if there is going to be mass resistance or not to all the shenanigans they are pulling. If enough people bow down and cater to every whim that these nefarious Elites want to impose upon us then the rest of us will be working underground so to speak doing what we can to overthrow the oligarchs at different levels. We're in a war. People who don't see that are blind as bats. The old Eyes Wide Shut scenario.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
And the Corporatacracy mouthpieces meeting at Davos even have the FBI in attendance I just heard. I will try to find an article to link. Globohomo all in on their agenda against we poor serfs I suppose.