High School Basketball Prospects

El Gringo

Mentor
Peja Stojakovic's son Andrej is one to watch! 6'7 Wing who is physical enough to play as a 4/5 in HS. I'd love to see him choose St. Mary's and star there as a True Freshman. Though I believe at some point? Bigger offers will pour in.

https://247sports.com/Article/Basketball-recruiting-Andrej-Stojakovic-Peja-Stojakovic-179803094/
Good deal!! I loved to watch Peja and those kings teams with Williams, Divac and Webber. His kid looks like he will be a good one.

I wish he had his dads/ Bird overhead release on his shot.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Four Star High School Player Tyler Nickel breaks Mac McClungs State High School Scoring Record! :)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...cclungs-virginia-hs-scoring-record/ar-AAUmha6
iu

Phall

Master
Sam Howery was voted by MaxPreps as Colorado 's Player of the Year. At 6'0, Howery received ZERO D1 offers. Without playing AAU, the recruiting site 247 doesn't even have a profile page for him. He will play next year for local D2 school CSU Pueblo.

I can't speak to Howery's athleticism or his school's competition. It just seems *odd* that a top dog like this couldn't get a sniff from ANYWHERE.

Colorado
Sam Howery, St. Mary's (Colorado Springs)
6-0 | Guard | Class of 2022

Amassed nearly 2,000 career points over the course of his high school career, averaging 26.6 points, 9.1 assists, 8.6 rebounds and 3.3 steals as a senior to lead the Pirates (24-3) to the Class 3A state semifinals. Howery posted six triple-doubles this season.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I've got a guy headed to The Horizon League that is worth a mention. 6'8 PF Cade Meyer from Monroe, WI is headed to UW Green Bay. Nice in-state get for Will Ryan the Phoenix's new coach. Son of Former Badger HOF coach BO Ryan.

Meyer is well rounded and should fit in instantly to the rotation. UWGB is rebuilding and it's actually been awhile since they've been able to keep any In State talent leftover from the big boys inside of Wisconsin.

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/bask...cle_8fa0f234-2dfe-59d2-b763-3475842c2c6b.html

Meyer ended up averaging 9ppg and 4rpg for Green Bay as a true Freshman! Shot 73 percent from the line and became more of a scoring presence as season went on. I'm expecting a big Sophomore jump for him.

https://greenbayphoenix.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/cade-meyer/3539

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Dusty Stromer, a 4 star shooting guard class of 2023, committed to Gonzaga a couple of days ago. he’s the first White guard they’ve signed in a long while, but he has the chance to be a really good one. listed at 6-foot-6, he’s bouncy and is a prolific scorer at all three levels, but he’s skinny as a spaghetti noodle.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
VIrginia Tech will be a favorite team to watch on this board for sure. Great updates guys. Brandon R. is smooth on the court. Like his
strength, passing, cuts, shooting and explosiveness.

Phall

Master
Borderline 5-star PF TJ Power committed to Duke's 2023 class. I'm pretty conflicted about this, as Power must slide into a very specific niche role to have any hope of playing time. Despite being ranked the #24 player in the entire nation, he will be the third-rated PF in Duke's class, with two other blacks having the exact same 6'8, 210 lb frame. Power could have gone to Iowa instead and been the top-rated recruit on their roster. Every five-star high school kid should have his eye on the pros at this point, all the more if you're in a 'tweener' position.

On the positive side, new Duke coach Jon Scheyer has now recruited three elite white players for the '22 and '23 classes, as Power will join incoming freshmen Kyle Filipowski, a point-center, and shooting guard Jaden Schutt. This is about as good as possible for a team like Duke that's gone to a pure blue chip model of recruiting. This is also much better than Coach K managed in his final few seasons. Scheyer looked like a caste stooge early on, but locking up Power (and Schutt) shows promise for an old former-favorite.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good deal!! I loved to watch Peja and those kings teams with Williams, Divac and Webber. His kid looks like he will be a good one.

I wish he had his dads/ Bird overhead release on his shot.

Class of 2023 Alej Stojakovic commited to Stanford today. I think it's a good choice and they can help him in his quest to
make the nba like his father and hopefully he can blossom into a star in the NCAA and NBA like he has in high school.

El Gringo

Mentor
Class of 2023 Alej Stojakovic commited to Stanford today. I think it's a good choice and they can help him in his quest to
make the nba like his father and hopefully he can blossom into a star in the NCAA and NBA like he has in high school.
I think it’s a great choice as well! Happy for the Stojakovic family. Thanks for the update good buddy!

To be honest I am a Saint Johns fan and they havent played a white dude in a long time and I also dont post on this topic but I just noticed Reed Sheppard a 6'4" guard from Kentucky is the son of leaper Jeff Sheppard. I am only posting this because it felt like it was yesterday the latter was dunking for Kentucky and leading the fast break. Getting old sucks.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Hair Jordan to South Alabama

i just logged on to share this video. LOL

that this bouncy (reported 40-inch vertical) 6-foot-6 wing was so under-recruited that he ended up at South Alabama says a lot about the state of things in the “power” conferences.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
i just logged on to share this video. LOL

that this bouncy (reported 40-inch vertical) 6-foot-6 wing was so under-recruited that he ended up at South Alabama says a lot about the state of things in the “power” conferences.

Yeah Jimmy Chitwood. We've said it countless times that the NCAA and NBA do not like white guys that can jump out of the gym. The avoid
them like clockwork as it goes against the whites are not athletic narrative. Yet normies never question why teams are all black.

There are countless white kids doing dunks like Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant on youtube but no one wants them. It's so sad and sick
that whites are openly discriminated against so bad yet there is never any pushback as certain groups control any pushback.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Just watched first minute of his highlights.. Severely underrecuited with a 40 inch very to boot!? Should have had multiple Big Ten offers! No Iowa or Wisconsin offers?! What gives?!

On a positive note, he should be a Day 1 starter for South Alabama.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Clay Scofield is the nation leading scorer.
an article i read after seeing this post indicates he is just a junior. hopefully, he will attract more attention as he continues to dominate.