High School Basketball Prospects

icsept

Master
Parker Friedrichsen is a 6’4” senior guard for Bixby High School in Oklahoma. He’s averaging 30 pts and 10 rebounds. He recently decommitted from Notre Dame after Mike Brey announced he was stepping down after this season. Friedrichsen is linked to several White friendly programs, including Davidson, Iowa, and Creighton.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Austin Peck set a West Virginia high school record by making 20 3pt shots in a game. He only shot 28 times.
That's incredible at any level. I've never seen anything like that in my lifetime. It would have been cool to have seen it in person. Tommrow
night is the NBA All Star Weekend with the 3 Point Contest and Slam Dunk Contest. This young teenager would outshoot any of those guys!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
That's incredible at any level. I've never seen anything like that in my lifetime. It would have been cool to have seen it in person. Tommrow
night is the NBA All Star Weekend with the 3 Point Contest and Slam Dunk Contest. This young teenager would outshoot any of those guys!
This kid is impressive! Those 3's are from waaaaaay downtown! NBA arc not even questionable. Some of those were 25, 27, 30 feet from the rim. Bang!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure if he's been mentioned in this thread or not. A guy with alot of talent and amazing hops is

Gehrig Normand. You Heard it here but this kid will make Mich. St. happy​

they recruited him. He plays above the rim but also has a very nice all around game to go with it! One to watch
for sure in the next few years! I think he has NBA Talent.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gehrig Normand the country hooping prodigy.

maxres.jpg

Last edited:
Keep an eye out for Branon Martinsen from SoCal best Freshman forward in SoCal 2nd best in the whole state. The guy I posted about earlier by the name of Max VanLaningham is also a freshman forward

Bucky

Hall of Famer
We’ve gained two 5 stars!

6’6 215lb SG Kon Knueppel from WI. Sharpshooter, arguably best shooter in his class. Virginia, Wisconsin, and Marquette are vying for his services.

6’8 SF Liam McNeeley out of Montverde, FL is a complete Forward! Indiana, Georgia, Oklahoma, and Texas all after him.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
This kid is a top 10 recruit out of high school and he will be playing in the McDonads High School All American Game. Here he
is in the dunk contest.

maxres.jpg
unfortunately, he is heading straight to the G League. sadly, virtually no one in the States will ever see him play unless he overcomes the inherent biases that permeate the Association and he makes it to the big time.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yale’s got a Shifty and quick PG headed in! Trevor Mullin 6 foot and 180. Very talented handles and can score from anywhere!

Bucky

Hall of Famer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is Chris Mullin's son.

Now this is very exciting. I really enjoyed watching Chris Mullin play with the Warriors for years. He always looked like a guy that was
from the past like from the 1940's or 1950's which is the America I wish still existed. Chris Mullin was a big star so lets' hope his son can
follow in his footsteps!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Cooper Flagg and His Maine U16 Team took down the number 1 ranked AAU in the Country. Team highlighted by Carlos Boozers son. By all accounts Flagg was outstanding. Great looking prospect and Future Top 10 pick!

2 others from the Maine team to keep an eye on: Coopers brother, Ace. 6’6 180. Dropped in 22pts and 11 rebounds. He only has 1 offer from in state Maine, who offered today!

Landon Clark of NH is a sharpshooting Guard with some size. 6’7 180. He chipped in 19pts and was 5 of 8 from deep. Zero offers.

El Gringo

Mentor
Cooper Flagg and His Maine U16 Team took down the number 1 ranked AAU in the Country. Team highlighted by Carlos Boozers son. By all accounts Flagg was outstanding. Great looking prospect and Future Top 10 pick!

2 others from the Maine team to keep an eye on: Coopers brother, Ace. 6’6 180. Dropped in 22pts and 11 rebounds. He only has 1 offer from in state Maine, who offered today!

Landon Clark of NH is a sharpshooting Guard with some size. 6’7 180. He chipped in 19pts and was 5 of 8 from deep. Zero offers.

Thanks for the update on Flagg! It’s good to see the Flagg brothers and a bunch of crackers from Maine take it to Boozer and his squad that’s comprised mostly of mulattos.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the update on Flagg! It’s good to see the Flagg brothers and a bunch of crackers from Maine take it to Boozer and his squad that’s comprised mostly of mulattos.

Maine is a legit team of guys that should all be playing Div. 1 Baskteball but of course like always many will be ignorred not due to their
talent but only due to their lack of a dark enough natural tan.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
thanks for the links and news, Bucky. outstanding performances by our young men!

good to see the highlights, too. so thank you, as well, El Gringo.