High School Basketball Prospects

icsept

Master
Here’s a White female high school basketball player who can dunk at 6’2” (Britney Griner was lauded for dunking and she’s 6’9”) She’s a Duke recruit.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Bronny James, LeBron’s son, suffered a cardiac arrest incident yesterday at USC. He is reportedly in stable condition.

We are going to see this more and more than we already are as we are coming up on the 2-3 year mark many (censored) doctors said the clot shot would start to kill people off.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Bronny James, LeBron’s son, suffered a cardiac arrest incident yesterday at USC. He is reportedly in stable condition.

We are going to see this more and more than we already are as we are coming up on the 2-3 year mark many (censored) doctors said the clot shot would start to kill people off.
Yes, it’s just totally normal for 18 year olds in peak athletic shape to have cardiac arrest. Reading an article, apparently another USC player had a heart attack last season. Just normal in the current year and don’t you dare question why.

With James however, I would wonder if he’s taking some form of steroids as well. I never thought his dad was natural and the league would obviously turn the blind eye to their golden goose. If not the jab then maybe some dangerous performance enhancers?

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Yes, it’s just totally normal for 18 year olds in peak athletic shape to have cardiac arrest. Reading an article, apparently another USC player had a heart attack. With James, one has to wonder if he’s taking some form of steroids as well. I never thought his dad was natural and the league would obviously turn the blind eye to their golden goose.
That very well could be as well. Bronny is very skinny, but you never know. I’d imagine he has been boosted who knows how many times… he dad is a big “go along with the narrative” guy.

I keep reading of more and more young, athletic players dropping. We are going to see this happen routinely over the next few years as the clot shot works it’s insidious design to **** down our bodies.

Hopefully all you men refused.

Phall

Master
Pray for LeBron!
1690334512469.png

I was pretty sure for awhile that LeBron was going the "street cred" route and faking his vaxx cards because he doesn't trust "the man." However, he is paid lots of money (and propped up) to be a "ticket taker" for Big Everything, so he ended up singing the vaccine song loud and clear. But that really doesn't make a difference here.

As for Le Petit Bron, he's required to get boosted every semester, just like every USC student and most every college student at public university. It's spelled out pretty clearly here, and the school reaffirms this policy every few months.

Pretty big black pill, frankly, that every white student has to play calamari roulette to get past the degree requirement bottleneck for office work.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Pray for LeBron!
View attachment 4080

I was pretty sure for awhile that LeBron was going the "street cred" route and faking his vaxx cards because he doesn't trust "the man." However, he is paid lots of money (and propped up) to be a "ticket taker" for Big Everything, so he ended up singing the vaccine song loud and clear. But that really doesn't make a difference here.

As for Le Petit Bron, he's required to get boosted every semester, just like every USC student and most every college student at public university. It's spelled out pretty clearly here, and the school reaffirms this policy every few months.

Pretty big black pill, frankly, that every white student has to play calamari roulette to get past the degree requirement bottleneck for office work.
That’s crazy and I had no idea that universities were still requiring the poison. It’s been at least 6 months since Covid restrictions have really even been a thing anywhere. Even the most lefty cities in the country have given up the charade long ago. Does that mean US universities are most rigidly commie institutions in maybe the world? Seems likely…

Regarding the James family, they must be true believers if Bronny is getting boosted regularly to meet USC requirements. They have the money and means to easily pay a doctor to squirt the sh1t down the drain and sign the card. Not very bright on their end.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Johnny Furphy is a 6-foot-7 (perhaps 6-foot-8?) wing with explosive athleticism, both as a disruptive defender and as a slasher playing WAY above the rim. the Aussie is also a legitimate threat from 3-pt range and is a true multi-dimensional player on both ends of the court. able to play in the class of 2023 or reclassify to 2024, he’s attracted a LOT of attention of late from some of the big name programs who don’t usually go after White kids.

here’s a highlight video from his recent performance in the NBA Academy:

Last edited by a moderator:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Johnny Furphy is a 6-foot-7 (perhaps 6-foot-8?) wing with explosive athleticism, both as a disruptive defender and as a slasher playing WAY above the rim. the Aussie is also a legitimate threat from 3-pt range and is a true multi-dimensional player on both ends of the court. able to play in the class of 2023 or reclassify to 2024, he’s attracted a LOT of attention of late from some of the big name programs who don’t usually go after White kids.

With those kind of hops and being from down under in Australia I will call him Kangaroo Johnny Furphy! :)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Badgers just offered an instate guard in Zach Kinziger. 6’2 175 junior with a lethal shot from downtown. His first high major offer!

He committed already! In this article it also mentions two other White ballers from the Midwest in Middleton WIsconsin’s Will Garlock, a 6’11 Center. As well as 6’7 200 PF Trent Sissley from Santa Claus IN. Who has offers from just about every Power 5 in Midwest.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kentucky signed 7'2" Zvonimir Ivisic from Croatia.

Not the best team to go to as it will be culture shock for the kid. It should help him prepare for the nba though
as long as they play him. I just don't trust Kentucky. Never have with how they treat most of our guys aside from
a handful few.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Kentucky lands a unicorn! Usually I’d agree WL but they have Sheppard and now the lanky Croatian. Best a UK squad has looked since before my time. Mid 90s late 80s?!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Flagg reclassifies. Now considered top prospect and likely #1 pick in the 2025 draft. Be interesting to see which university he selects. Duke or UConn would be best if the “top programs”. Otherwise I hope he chooses a smaller White friendly program and elevates them. Unlikely but an interesting thought.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...t-cooper-flagg-reclassifies-top-2025-nba-pick

That would be so cool after Chet Holmgren just missing being drafted number 1. This Cooper Flagg kid has me so excited
about watching basketball. Alot more high flying athletic white guys are coming unto the scene and hopefully then cannot
continue to hold them all down. The kid is a sure thing on both ends of the court!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
A string of commitments of note:

PF Jackson McAndrew(MN)to Creighton! 6’9 and can run the floor as well as shoot. Should star for Coach McDermott.

6’6 SF Colin White(OH) commits to in-state Ohio State! Top 150prospect.

6’6 SF Aidan Richard(TX) to Holy Cross.

6’10 Garret Sundra(VA) to Notre Dame. Good choice for the Big Man.

6’4 SG Liam Campbell(ID) to USC. Don’t know much about this kid but he jumped at USC offer which was by far his best.

6’6 SF Dominic Pangonis(CN) to Wyoming. 2nd White Cannuck Pokes have signed. Also bringing in 6’3 PG in Theodosiou.

6’6 Ryan Mela(MA)to Providence. Providence with a honkey?!

6’2 PG Dayton Forsythe(OK) staying in state to OU!

6’1 Luka Toews(MA) to Boston College. *Half Chinese?

6’4 SG Ty Robinson(AR) from Chitwood country. To Florida Atlantic.

6’5 SG Ty Davis(AL) to Creighton.

6’5 SF Tyler Ode(MI)to Toledo.

Quite a few wings to keep an eye on in College ranks! Good summer of commitments for our young guys.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Not the best team to go to as it will be culture shock for the kid. It should help him prepare for the nba though
as long as they play him. I just don't trust Kentucky. Never have with how they treat most of our guys aside from
a handful few.
Supposedly both of Kentucky’s afflete Centers are banged up. Ivisic may end up playing earlier than we think.

El Gringo

Mentor

Nice find as usual JC! I’m excited about this kids potential. Looks like he has the frame to fill out as well

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
don’t know much about him, but Gonzaga recently announced that 6-foot-8 Serbian forward Pavle Stosic.

are the Zags returning to a White-friendly lineup?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ve got a couple more commitments:

6’8 Forward Jack Daugherty from WI to Illinois State. Good passer and jumper. He picked ISU for its “team environment” and it sounds like they want to pencil him in as a Freshman Starter. Caden Norris, younger brother of Loyola Chicago’s Braden Norris, is another gym rat guard that joins him in their recruiting class.

6’7 Forward Julen Turbe SC to American

6’6 Forward Stevie Clark WI to Colgate! Good spot for Cheesehead sharp shooter.

6’5 Forward Trap Johnson TX headed to Montana State

6’8 PF Matthew Hodge to Nova

5 Star SF Kon Knueppel to Duke. Another WI kid. More polished than Herro, don’t think he’s as athletic.

6’11 190 C string bean Coke Kirouac NH to GA Tech. By all accounts he’s got game and plays tough despite his lack of girth. Redshirt him and watch out.

6’4 Brazilian G Eduardo Klafke to Ole Miss. Random but that’s some positive diversity into a US state for once lol. German Brazilian to Mississippi.

6’5 SF Dylan Warlick OK to Wyoming. Another nice addition for the pokes!

Might have missed a few but that’s a good rundown!

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’ve got a couple more commitments:

6’8 Forward Jack Daugherty from WI to Illinois State. Good passer and jumper. He picked ISU for its “team environment” and it sounds like they want to pencil him in as a Freshman Starter. Caden Norris, younger brother of Loyola Chicago’s Braden Norris, is another gym rat guard that joins him in their recruiting class.

6’7 Forward Julen Turbe SC to American

6’6 Forward Stevie Clark WI to Colgate! Good spot for Cheesehead sharp shooter.

6’5 Forward Trap Johnson TX headed to Montana State

6’8 PF Matthew Hodge to Nova

5 Star SF Kon Knueppel to Duke. Another WI kid. More polished than Herro, don’t think he’s as athletic.

6’11 190 C string bean Coke Kirouac NH to GA Tech. By all accounts he’s got game and plays tough despite his lack of girth. Redshirt him and watch out.

6’4 Brazilian G Eduardo Klafke to Ole Miss. Random but that’s some positive diversity into a US state for once lol. German Brazilian to Mississippi.

6’5 SF Dylan Warlick OK to Wyoming. Another nice addition for the pokes!

Might have missed a few but that’s a good rundown!
Thanks for sharing. Definitely some names to keep an eye on.