Fedor to Face Rogers

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Rogers was all pouting & wanting to cuss & "talk trash" (TNB) after he got whipped. Rogers was basically saying he'd take Fedor in a re-match. Fedor never tried (too much) to take it to the mat. Rogers has limited ground game & gas...Fedor owns him (again) if/when they rematch.

Bear Backer

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
Rogers was all pouting & wanting to cuss & "talk trash" (TNB) after he got whipped. Rogers was basically saying he'd take Fedor in a re-match. Fedor never tried (too much) to take it to the mat. Rogers has limited ground game & gas...Fedor owns him (again) if/when they rematch.

He should be thankful that it was stopped when it was. Fedor was about to unload some serious bombs on him, and Rogers wasn't doing anything to protect himself other than the single hand holding the side of his head in pain. Fedor would have been on top of him sooner had he not got tripped in Rogers flailing legs. That is what I hate the most about these affletes. No dignity, no class, just I be bring it next time. Big words from a guy sprawled out after getting his head almost removed from his torso. Fedor owns him quicker next time, because he knows what Rogers is all about. Rogers didn't even glimpse a fraction of what Fedor is capable of doing, especially on the ground.Edited by: Bear Backer

Poacher

Mentor
Way to go Fedor!

I thought Fedor looked good in this fight against a very big/ strong opponent. Fedor knocked/ threw him to the ground three or four times. Was a little surprised at Rogers' ground defense. That punch was spectacular. Rogers went limp. Looked like he was getting ready to transition from the half-fetal to the full turtle when it was stopped.

Mousasi won as expected. Soku hung around a little longer than I expected but was clearly outclassed.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Rogers was 5 years younger, 5" taller, 40 pounds heavier and each of his arms appeared about 6" longer than Fedor's.

I was a bit worried for awhile, but then suddenly it was over!
smiley1.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Fedor is the unbeatable, unmatched, supreme fighting man of this earth.

I especially loved the cold look in his eyes after completely smashing a large black man with the entire world watching. The zero-reaction after his wins is the polar opposite what an athlete should do in accordance with the Caste Master Script.

He is more exciting than every season of the NFL and NBA combined. Rogers was able to hang tough for a while, but was totally exhausted, and was punched so hard that his entire body twisted and collapsed. After the fight, Rogers sounded like a common street thug, making excuses, swearing, and demanding a rematch. Surprisingly, the fans in attendance actually booed Rogers after he muttered something like "if I had threw more punches, I would have won, no doubt."Â￾

I hope the adult white men (and boys) in attendance (and the millions watching around the world) finally became conscious of what the men of their race are truely capable of.

Every black man knocked unconscious at the hands of race heros like Fedor acts to effectively smash another stone from the failing walls of the System.Edited by: Thrashen

Bear Backer

Mentor
Being able to witness great performances like tonight is why I don't ever see myself going back to the national American religion of false Negro athletic supremacy in the NFL. Who wants to watch that crap?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It was great that Fedor got cut (and the Caste announcers' were trying to sow doubts about him)...

It made the KO that much sweeter!! A little cut can't stop a Russian beast!

Bear Backer

Mentor
I was just talking to one of my dumb friends and he said they stopped the fight too soon. I asked him if he wanted Rogers to die. He said "Well they didn't stop it when Fedor took a few shots to the head", and I said Well, did you see Fedor roll out and grab Rogers leg? He obviously wasn't out, but when Rogers ate this big shot and flailed like a wounded duck, what did he do to show he was still going to defend himself? That's right NOTHING! Just held the side of his head trying to figure out where he was.

Poacher

Mentor
Bear Backer said:
I was just talking to one of my dumb friends and he said they stopped the fight too soon.

Sad. The haters will try to discount Fedor's victory with this premature stoppage nonsense. There was no question about the stoppage. It was akin to Mir/ Nog.

If anything people are making too much out of Rogers' performance. Fedor walked into that jab and the brief G&P wasn't that effective in my opinion. Hell, Fedor was bouncing around on his toes in the second before he clobbered him.

LOL at talk of a rematch.

Rogers needs to fight Silva next and Fedor needs to fight Verdum.

foobar75

Master
Great win by Fedor! You could tell he was never nervous, just dialing things up and down as needed, never doing more than necessary to get the job done, and that's exactly what he did. I think the fight would've ended in the first round had he not caught that jab and opened up his nose. Fedor one again proved he's the best in the world, period.

As for Rogers, this guy can give some people problems. He's got some natural strength and heavy hands. He can use that size advantage against smaller opponents. Since Fedor is a machine, it did not make a difference.
smiley1.gif

We really, really need that Fedor/Lesnar fight. That could be one of the greatest fights in MMA history.

DWFan

Mentor
He absolutely rules. I can't say how happy I am with his performance.

hawkeye

Guru
On sherdog.com everybody was talking about the postfight interview and everyone seemed to agree that Gus Johnson has to go. He was so problack during his commentary and reffered to fedor's punches as sloopy quite a few times. Then in the interview he seemed to be riling on Brett Rogers and even tried to discuss with Fedor a possible rematch, after Rogers was so disrespectful.

hawkeye

Guru
As far as an analsys on Brett Rogers. All that guy seems to do is get the underhooks in and press you against the cage and throw knees. He did the same thing against Humphries. This is probably how Brett avoids having sex with that cow of a wife he has.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was shocked at the negro's behavior after the loss.  He acted as if Fedor got lucky.  He didn't show any respect for Fedor or say he is a great fighter.  TNB never ceases to amaze me.

Edited by: whiteathlete33

Poacher

Mentor
That right hand was straight out of Siberia.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Notice how many times the announcers referred to Fedor's punches as "wild"? You could clearly see they wanted the magic Negro to dethrone the Russian. Idk how many times they said Fedor was hurt, he was rocked, all bullsh*t. Fedor knew he was in for a fight and he saddled up and fought back and believed in his abilities and was not scared of the negro! Great night of fights, Mousasi(Iranian) impressed me as well!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Poacher said:
Bear Backer said:
I was just talking to one of my dumb friends and he said they stopped the fight too soon.

Sad. The haters will try to discount Fedor's victory with this premature stoppage nonsense. There was no question about the stoppage. It was akin to Mir/ Nog.

If anything people are making too much out of Rogers' performance. Fedor walked into that jab and the brief G&P wasn't that effective in my opinion. Hell, Fedor was bouncing around on his toes in the second before he clobbered him.

LOL at talk of a rematch.

Rogers needs to fight Silva next and Fedor needs to fight Verdum.

If Fabricio Werdum ever fought Fedor, we might see the first death inside an MMA cage. He was almost KO'ed early by that ugly turd, "Bigfoot" Silva. Werdum did submit Fedor's brother, Alexsander, a couple years back....but Fedor and Werdum are not on the same level.

I wonder who Fedor will fight next, but I hope he doesnt waste his valuable time training for the likes of Werdum.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Just like before the Sokoujo fight was about to start, they said - "He's explosive. He's athletic, just look at his body!"

I thought to myself, "yeah jackasses, we notice the afroletic black skin!"

We have to be wary of TNB in the real world (wolf-pack attacks, cheap shots, weapons). Other than that, there's nothing scary about the Sokoujos and Bimbo Lices. FAR from superhuman. If they were to attack you in the street, it'd would probably be via the typical cheap shot. That's how much "confidence" the bruvahs really have. However, they are LOST in the Octagon!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Maybe the chain link fence throws them off

Westside

Hall of Famer
The best thing about Fedor's excellent and devastating performance was that it was broadcasted on CBS during primetime. That means millions of DWFs, negros and misguided/wimpy whites saw what a white man could do to a supposed super affelet.

This weekend has been great. Toby Gerhart kicked major ass and Fedor literally kicked a afrolete's ass and scrambled his brains for a minute.