Donald Trump for President

white is right

Hall of Famer
https://vigilantnews.com/post/trump...e-a-medical-lab-no-silverware-or-trash-found/

Deep State continues making mistakes when trying to perform a cover up.
I tend to not believe this conspiracy theory if the CIA/FBI or whatever agency wanted Trump dead they would have hired a man that could operate guns with an accuracy of a mile and half. Supposedly Mossad has used these guns to knock off various terrorist cell leaders over the years.

A two years removed from high school amateur sniper doesn't fit this bill.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
I tend to not believe this conspiracy theory if the CIA/FBI or whatever agency wanted Trump dead they would have hired a man that could operate guns with an accuracy of a mile and half. Supposedly Mossad has used these guns to knock off various terrorist cell leaders over the years.

I’m in the camp that the kid never fired a single shot. Did you watch the YouTube link? In the comments is a lengthy theory of how things went down. It makes a lot of sense.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m in the camp that the kid never fired a single shot. Did you watch the YouTube link? In the comments is a lengthy theory of how things went down. It makes a lot of sense.

I think he fired 3 shots as the patsy. I have listened to the acoustic analysis, real time video and their are 11 shots (shots 9 and 10 may be a shot and the echo) total including the kill shot of the patsy. He was a bad shot and the deep state agent missed Trump by a hair. That shadow figure on the top of the water tower should be the focus of the investigation instead it's not even being talked about. I have yet to hear of any mention made about the actual gun used, recovered bullets from the crime scene or any other forensic evidence. It's all being swept under the rug and memory holed. The inept female secret service director resigned to make it seem like the appropriate action was taken and the public will move on. That is my take on it.

I'm not invested emotionally in Trump as in 2016 but as others have mentioned they tried to take him out so he is viewed as an obvious threat. Credit has to be given that he is not backing down after the attempt on his life. This whole plot to kill him is history unfolding before our eyes but so many have already moved on or had wished the shooter did not miss even if they won't say it out loud. My interactions with co-workers in overhearing conversations about this just show how easily malleable most normie brains are. Lots of idiots in the world.

https://x.com/i/status/1816628713968029718

LBJ and the deep state pulled off the assassination of Kennedy while framing Oswald as the patsy.
this-photo-depicts-lbj-and-his-friend-and-former-v0-m0ymwim1t2cc1.jpeg

Last edited:
I think he fired 3 shots as the patsy. I have listened to the acoustic analysis, real time video and their are 11 shots (shots 9 and 10 may be a shot and the echo) total including the kill shot of the patsy. He was a bad shot and the deep state agent missed Trump by a hair. That shadow figure on the top of the water tower should be the focus of the investigation instead it's not even being talked about. I have yet to hear of any mention made about the actual gun used, recovered bullets from the crime scene or any other forensic evidence. It's all being swept under the rug and memory holed. The inept female secret service director resigned to make it seem like the appropriate action was taken and the public will move on. That is my take on it.

I'm not invested emotionally in Trump as in 2016 but as others have mentioned they tried to take him out so he is viewed as an obvious threat. Credit has to be given that he is not backing down after the attempt on his life. This whole plot to kill him is history unfolding before our eyes but so many have already moved on or had wished the shooter did not miss even if they won't say it out loud. My interactions with co-workers in overhearing conversations about this just show how easily malleable most normie brains are. Lots of idiots in the world.

https://x.com/i/status/1816628713968029718

LBJ and the deep state pulled off the assassination of Kennedy while framing Oswald as the patsy.
this-photo-depicts-lbj-and-his-friend-and-former-v0-m0ymwim1t2cc1.jpeg
who's the guy winking at LBJ?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bush Sr I believe
It was a congressman from Texas named Albert Thomas. He died in 1966, before the "conspiracy theories" surrounding the assassination began to gain investigators and followers.

Although some believe LBJ was behind it, the consensus today is that it was the CIA though it's possible that LBJ was made aware of it and went along with it. There's a smaller group that think Mossad carried it out. That's what Michael Collins Piper claimed in his book "Final Judgment," but I knew Piper well and he was grossly lacking in ethics and honesty and I wouldn't put any stock in anything he wrote.

T
It was a congressman from Texas named Albert Thomas. He died in 1966, before the "conspiracy theories" surrounding the assassination began to gain investigators and followers.

Although some believe LBJ was behind it, the consensus today is that it was the CIA though it's possible that LBJ was made aware of it and went along with it. There's a smaller group that think Mossad carried it out. That's what Michael Collins Piper claimed in his book "Final Judgment," but I knew Piper well and he was grossly lacking in ethics and honesty and I wouldn't put any stock in anything he wrote.

The Communist Lee Oswald did it alone.

Booth

Mentor
I came across this video and thought it would be an interesting video to watch. It is about fixing elections and Cackle Harris. The man's name is Shahid Bolsen.

Warhawk_46

Master

I agree the CIA.

It is also why I am certain the State (alphabet agencies) are behind the attempt on Trump. The more I read and see analysis of trajectory of shots, sound analysis, etc. The more I am convinced.

I agree the CIA.

It is also why I am certain the State (alphabet agencies) are behind the attempt on Trump. The more I read and see analysis of trajectory of shots, sound analysis, etc. The more I am
Respectfully disagree. All narratives need to be questioned.

How about questioning the stupid, nonsensical "narratives" of the conspiracists? JFK got along better with the deep state, CIA etc. than any other president. He was in tune with them., about the same age, same schools, etc. The usual story is JFK was killed because he was "soft" on Cuba and Vietnam. Actually Cuba and Vietnam were the times he was seen as a hard-liner.

And why, if the deep state wanted to get rid of JFK, didn't they expose him with a sex scandal, which would have been, ahem, easy to do? It would have driven him out of office, humiliated. The assassination made him a heroic martyr. Destroying him by a sex scandal would have made John F. Kennedy a world-wide laughingstock.

Gator Dad

Guru

After Oswald got "cleaned up" by Jack Ruby - AKA (((Jack Rubenstein))), everyone knows that the patsy in any Deep State-organized hit job is going to be bumped off. Therefore, the patsy can only be a) someone who's so dumb that they don't realize they're going to be "cleaned up" or b) someone so crazy that they're willing to die. That puts some serious limitations on who they can choose for the role. Any true pro would be too smart and too mentally sound to fit the bill.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yeah, similarly they all reacted identically to Trump's comments to the black journalists association's question about Harris ethnicity. "Trump falsely questions Harris' biracial identity" Meanwhile....

Capture.JPG

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Harris selects the leftist Walz as VP candidate. Hope that during the debates he is hit hard as he pushed the tattle tale Covid hotline, delayed response due to the billions of dollars the George Floyd riots cost and of course pushed more prop-abortion nonsense pushing the individuals right for health decisions (except for forced covid shots as is the case with all the left). The article below outlines all his communist achievements.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/minnesota/news/minnesota-governor-tim-walz-accomplishments-setbacks/

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/minnesota/news/minnesota-governor-tim-walz-accomplishments-setbacks/

Bucky

Hall of Famer
He also changed Minnesota’s state flag to resemble Somalia’s. For all the above reasons, he was rewarded VP. A good commie foot solider for past 4 years.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Walz looks like a salt of the earth guy that you could have a beer and brat with. Instead he’s a filthy commie. Well that’s Amerika for ya in 2024.